Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,467 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 190,424
Pageviews Today: 317,768Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,897
04:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39461690
United States
05/07/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
the illuminati is an organization of great knowlegde why are you guys waiting to see what he is gonna say im not saying its all bs but why do you waste your time tryin to figure it out we live in a fucked up world you guys really think he is gonna tell you stuff about the illuminati im not saying he wasnt in it bbut why trust it im out deuces
Whoknows
User ID: 39484722
Canada
05/07/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Heey i would love to talk to you about everything yoou know about the Illuminati it's kinda hard reading everything you wrote on here i don't know why but ever since i had something happen to me i've been gaining all this knowledge abou secret society's and they were something i never believed in til i decided to read about the stuff that was going through my mind one day and found out everything i was thinking was right.. so seeing your someone that was part of that group i would feel pretty honored to talk to you about it sometime ? if that's cool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34851277
Belize
05/07/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have read this on sta (reverse) long time ago

+

I will put this again because as we all know know repetition is necessary. One more time, here/hear me ALL.

I=23+7=333+(-1)=IS. Soon.

Idol1

This is the third and final time I can post this here. You all know the Rules. Carry out your work in the shadows and stay with grace, you will not be harmed I promise you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14562464
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5454839
United States
05/07/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Before you start reading don't worry about my english skills just worry about the information(wrote this many times i do it fast not for intellectual satisfaction). I promise this is the most important thing you will ever read or hear in your entire life. Don't let your 'i know everything already' ego do u unjustice.... take your time and contact me if you'd like i am here for the people, always have been.

I have no proof of this guy being factual, but i know for a fact that i first started telling on the illuminati and its "master" entity in June of 2010, so it stuck out to me. Before i continue i want you to know i am real and you can contact me on facebook my name is Marshall Shelswell.

I was first introduced to the Illuminati in September of 2009 thanks to my Uncle(who died in June 2010). The following 3 months was my initiation. I went along with it out of curiosity. Some bibical things that you would not believe happened to me and on December 1st i was shown this all seeing eye symbol(check my facebook out). This entity that controls, runs and recruits the Illuminati took over my body(some would say possessed) and it showed me the sign with my hands. By this time the things i was shown and experienced had far outweighed my disbelief in anything. This entity that controls all, bribes the illuminati and other people of use with the most amazing feelings you could ever imagine; the best full body massages and sexual feelings that could never be duplicated by anyone else. I believe i am the only one brave enough and resilient enough to resist them, and yet i still find myself leaning back towards them but with intent that this entity change for me. I laugh at myself for being so simple, this thing is a slut and will have sex with everyone and anyone it can use. Look up anyone talking about having sex with a "ghost" it is actually this entity that is wanting to use them either for influence or other things. Kesha is one of them that talks about this. She admits selling her soul to this thing which pretends its the devil sometimes. I am not as gullible as those retards and can see that this is just an inter-dimensional being that expands through out the universe and controls all. I would have respect for it if it didn't behave the way it does, especially using evil and the title of the devil to scare or trick people. This thing is literally obsessed with me, even as i type this it is trying to bribe me and hurt me. I have gone through the most excruciating pains one could ever imagine but still wont break(maybe thats why its obsessed with me). It said it lost a bet so it can't kill me, sounds pretty outlandish to me(much like all of this info does to you). This entity has literally electrocuted my whole body and it squeezes my heart and brain and other horrible things, this is where being brave and tough pays off lol. It even put me in charge of the illuminati as an attempt to shut me up. It connects the illuminati telepathically and can even control their own thoughts, me being aware of this keeps it guessing and put me above it. I had to watch the news while linked up telepathically to people around the world and give my best advice on what to do. I went along with it for 3 years then got disinterested with taking so much blame. I am only 25 right now and like yourself would not believe anyone who told me this shit unless it happened to me. So if there's anyone who is involved in this and is brave enough i'd like you to come out and admit it with me. There are other beings , inter-dimensional and even in our 3rd dimension that respect me and our on the good side. They are much braver then these pussies you guys idolize(i fuckin hate rihanna/Kesha) and the rest of them celeberties sharing this thing like a sex toy. I hate to admit it(because it seems impossible) but my main mission is to take this entity away from the illuminati and use it for good. I havn't even told you guys the scary parts yet, which you don't need to know unless you have intent to spread the truth(which i know most won't because they don't want to look crazy). I am way past worrying about looking crazy. Because for all i know we only live once even though i have been told different(which i will believe when i see it just like this stuff), so with my one life i am trying to expose the truth and change this simple minded entity. There is so much more to tell but i know it is falling on useless ears because you guys know 'everything' already..am i right? If you contact me i will tell you what you want to know. I believe i have had the highest contact of anyone willing and trying to expose the truth, if not please direct me in their direction or if you happen to be reading this contact me. To the ones who won't bother contacting me ill tell you the scary parts just so the information is out their, even if in 50 years you bring it up it will matter. This thing must really dislike most of mankind because it is the direct result of all natural disasters. I know because on 2009 November 11th, i walked around my neighbor hood at midnight and this thing judged me, communicating with me through small earthquakes, 1 for yes 2 for no. It let me choose my age that i would die on and hinted at an afterlife. I am curious if anyone else made it this far or if i am truly alone atop this mountain of exsistance. In September of 2009(when i was first being shown) my favorite experience happened. It asked me if i would forgive all of mankind and i said i would, after i(or her, sometimes i can't tell) thought of certain examples. She then asked me to die for them all(after learning how messed up this entity is i don't know if it was just it messing around for its own entertainment). But after saying i would it gave me the best thing you could ever witness i sat on my deck and watched a "slideshow" in the clouds it was a reincarnation theme which scares the rest of the people in the know into keeping quiet if the pain it inflicts didn't do its job. She(i call this entity a she) made perfect animals in the clouds and was using the stars in the background as eyes(it was awesome) it even put yoda up there i don't know why, and in the middle of the slideshow it had a classic bearded god crying. I literally couldn't make this up. This entity controls the wind, it whispers in my ear with the wind as well as communicating many other ways; sometimes just thought. It even shines the sun down on you(moves the clouds) in a classic awakening moment. Now your wondering why its so destructive here on earth and i am leaning towards it just treating us as insects compared to it. But other beings have tried to tell me that this is literally hell for the universe. I wonder why it spoils some and tortures others though so who knows. Maybe the people it chooses have met her expectation for leaving hell. While i was busy with the news and making decisions i let it be known that i wasn't going to be quiet about this and every single disaster that happened during my "term" was blamed on me for telling everyone what was happening. If this wasn't crazy enough it gets crazier.. on the night of the "slideshow" in the clouds(side note: this entity is the best painter ever) 2 triangle Ufo's flew by showing me they were "connected", aware and that i was not alone(probably because i didn't want to be alone hence why i tell everyone). In 2011 i was at a friends cabin(a place where a had made a special connection with this entity and others) and i was looking up at the stars with wonder and a UFO came by and started communicating with me telepathically (it moves left for no and right for yes) it was basically telling me not to worry or be scared. I don't know if the E.t's are in the illuminati, help run it or against it but i know they are about love. In the last year or so(since i have been free of my duties) i have been going through hell, somethings i am scared to tell people about(imagine that). If anyone tries to tell you about the illuminati without including this all knowing entity i would not believe them. But i doubt anyone would be as crazy as me and give up what i have given up just to tell people something they cannot believe. At least this entity will never forget me as the one who would not succumb to it.

I have told these truths many of times so far and have yet to get peoples attention without them thinking i need help, but who would willingly ruin their own life to make something like this up. I never wanted to look crazy and was at a time in my life where i felt i was on top of the world before this happened to me. I still even wish i could go back to before this happened and carry my life on from there as it was promising. Don't waste your time calling me crazy or a liar, just leave and if your interested or know things that i know contact me and help me spread the truth, don't die holding on to this information. We can change the world.
 Quoting: Marshall Shelswell 3029979

whoa dude!? thats a crazy story. i've experienced enough to know that it is at least not out of the realm of possible. i think you should copy and paste this for its own thread. you may be surprised at the responses and if you want to get it "out" this is a good place to start.
louise
User ID: 33109617
United States
05/07/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191937

can u tell me more about this
full of shit
User ID: 39820185
United States
05/14/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
stop talking shit u were never in it cuz if you were you would just told your story for peace of mine to warn ppl to get it off your chest! you just want attention and audience no one cares about what you have to say cuz your full of SHIT and if I was you I would watch my back for lying on this "spiritual god" (notice low case "g") everyone has soul there soul and don't even know it some are just better then others but our soul has been tainted since birth ppl that are famous are famous cuz there talented not cuz they worship so satin or everyone would be famous rich sand powerful its just the ones that do make it thank and worship the wrong "god" instead of "GOD" or they wouldn't be on so much drugs alcohol or want to kill themselves god blesses with the gift and talent not fucking satin bitch ass then ungrateful mother fuckers go and worship this antichrist so they can excuse to be sluty and whorish and talk about guns and whatever else that's evil im not a religious person but im a God fearing women and this shit bullshit
TOM
User ID: 40577127
United States
05/27/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut your mouth
gra
User ID: 38417171
United States
05/27/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
go on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36264732
Canada
05/27/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow i'm no skeptic but like dude

he posted this at 11,11,11,22 claiming to be illuminati?

pretty fucked up yo, i'll have to read this
idiots
Canada
05/27/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow first page down and not a single one of you noticed the time he posted?

GLP you make me sick
@
United States
05/27/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
?!
☆
United States
05/27/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
IDIOTS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33560264
United States
05/27/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will put this again because as we all know know repetition is necessary. One more time, here/hear me ALL.

I=23+7=333+(-1)=IS. Soon.

Idol1

This is the third and final time I can post this here. You all know the Rules. Carry out your work in the shadows and stay with grace, you will not be harmed I promise you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14562464

Fuck off Joni
WtfGGglp
Canada
05/27/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 pages in and no one noticed what time he posted yet you all claim to be smart
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/27/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Patience please. I have to recover some files.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

His second post is at 11 11 11 again. How slow are you guys
Common now
Canada
05/27/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
His first two posts before he tells us anything were posted at 11 11 11 11
There is no doubt that was planned
cat house mouse
User ID: 39530156
United States
05/27/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
im begging, plz tell more. do you know what year lights out will be?
Sebastian Rodriguez
User ID: 40629781
United States
05/27/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's crazy I thought you couldn't get out of lluminatie
I'm looking stuff about the lluminatie right now like who is it how do
You become it stuff like that ..
L
User ID: 40703012
United States
05/28/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know about the other old life form in this planet, and they have an artificial sun, a peace contrac made by both human[liveleak] & old life form.
Zynia
User ID: 40104640
United Kingdom
05/29/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
who wants to put money on this guy not coming back tomorrow..

battling a cold is weak in comparison to some of the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING INFO EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
 Quoting: Ryno

This made me giggle
Queen Diva
User ID: 41031944
United States
06/02/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am thinking about join the Illuminati so if this is something I don't need to join tell me something NOW. I have read all the postings and seem like by now you should have told us something by now.
I don't want to join something that is not good for me or my family, so Please tell us what you know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10033370
Canada
06/05/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walt will return at 11:11 11/June/2013.

But it is also possible that he will never come back.He was reprogrammed by us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40945479
United States
06/06/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Bigfoot real??

What really happened at Roswell??

Did Elvis really die??

Is the matrix real?

What was the reason behind the Aurora movie theater shooting?

Does anything actually just "happen" or is it constructed? Ex: A rain shower in central florida.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35753257
United States
06/07/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Bigfoot real??

What really happened at Roswell??

Did Elvis really die??

Is the matrix real?

What was the reason behind the Aurora movie theater shooting?

Does anything actually just "happen" or is it constructed? Ex: A rain shower in central florida.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40945479

Bigfoot is very real.

Roswell: German Nazi saucer craft crashed. They knew public panic would ensue if discovered so the weather balloon story was concocted.

Elvis faked his death and went to South America. Unknown if he's still alive.

The Matrix can be entertainment that keeps us distracted from reality. But no, our brains are not plugged into a computer.

Aurora was supposed to accomplice what Sandy Hook is in the process of doing. Public outrage for stiffer gun laws.

Finally, yes, things do "just happen".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35753257
United States
06/07/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Accomplish
Allme3515
User ID: 22926891
United States
06/09/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
User 1161320 so you say you were in the illuminati can we chat about it a little more?
Allme3515
User ID: 22926891
United States
06/09/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mantis 1199401 can u contact me so we can chat about this it's very interesting i know a lot an want the truth from someone who's has knowledge about please get back to me
campbell4357
User ID: 40819307
United States
06/11/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not sure whether i should believe you or not you are an ex-illuminati member why should i trust you and if you would tell me were they behind the attack on 9/11 because the one world trade center is a symbol of them as i see it im just trying to make sense of all of this and why did you leave them was it because of their beliefs or because of information given to you?
campbell4757
User ID: 40819307
United States
06/11/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have several questions: where the illuminati behind 9/11, why is obama so important, who killed JFK, are aliens real if so are they good, what is the illuminati main goal, are the illuminati out for complete control, and finally why is Denver,Colorado evil?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36583944
Canada
06/14/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
no such thing as aliens....theyre demons that have been here for a long long time....keep falling into their entertainment trap

GLP