Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,924 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,816
Pageviews Today: 1,575,090Threads Today: 533Posts Today: 11,115
05:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39042373
United States
06/15/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Is Bigfoot real??

What really happened at Roswell??

Did Elvis really die??

Is the matrix real?

What was the reason behind the Aurora movie theater shooting?

Does anything actually just "happen" or is it constructed? Ex: A rain shower in central florida.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40945479

Bigfoot is very real.

Roswell: German Nazi saucer craft crashed. They knew public panic would ensue if discovered so the weather balloon story was concocted.

Elvis faked his death and went to South America. Unknown if he's still alive.

The Matrix can be entertainment that keeps us distracted from reality. But no, our brains are not plugged into a computer.

Aurora was supposed to accomplice what Sandy Hook is in the process of doing. Public outrage for stiffer gun laws.

Finally, yes, things do "just happen".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35753257

Source??
What a joke
User ID: 14562464
United States
06/16/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
You people don't understand shit. Don't try to ask if you can "get in" the illuminati. It's only as real as you make it. There are makers and there are takers, most of you are parasitic traitors to your children's future, the earths environmental well-being, you have no heart for any animals (including insects), you promote the wholesale slaughter of children in Africa so you can purchase another diamond for your fat wife's disgusting cantankerous diseased diabetic hands, you drive down the roads but you bitch about the taxes needed to fund these exact roads, you can't hunt, you can't garden, you can't read above an 8th grade level (Stephanie Myers, JK Rowling anyone?), you can't draw, you can't paint, you are a fucking wage-slave and your happy at your post while you suck the last little bit of tolerance people of my ilk can have for you. There is the right to obey and the right to kill. Remember that, and also remember when WW3 comes and the dollar crashes again for the final time and shit goes haywire there will be NO SHELTER for you average fucking cows. All you do is chew your cud and shit over EVERYTHING and only one of us can walk away from this war and I don't imagine it's going to be the fat sick cattle that populate this earth. In the next ten to 20 years shit's gonna get real nasty and I pray for your intent because if you don't realize what this game is about even though you've been given EVERY FUCKING TOOL EVER NEEDED TOO YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB and you DESERVE TO DIE. I don't judge any INDIVIDUAL, but as a whole you are disgusting, rabid and need to be put down and it's about to happen. Give it 50 years AT TOPS. Enjoy intelligent ones out there because you should be manically laughing right now because your finally gonna get yours. Being free is our birth-right, and if your not ready to fight to take this system down step the fuck back or get killed in the crossfire, your decision I could and many more like me, care less about you and everything your about, we've all heard your fucking pitiful stories before and we're tired of you draining us with your woe is me, entitled attitudes. We work everywhere, we are in EVERYTHING, every level of government, society, social class and we're all rearing to go. This coup de gras is simply waiting for the right time to be unleashed on this world. Good luck dumb people, you'll fucking need it, to the truly enlightened out there our waiting game is slowly but surely coming sooner than later. Signed i=23=7=333+(-1)= Is.Soon.=Comet Ison
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35196891
United Kingdom
06/17/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

please tell us thank you so much
Ella
User ID: 26907451
South Africa
06/18/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
You want to say something....then say it. You want to make a statement then state it... SNC ....use it ....security network communications. Whichever way you want to spread this word...you have limited time. Today you are here and tomorrow you are gone...you want to make your mark...then make it. Don't come with all this BS about getting attention...it takes one person to spread a single word to the entire world. So if you want to expose something...do it! Because for as long as you don't...you will always be just another attention seeker with no real ground to stand on.
Byrd42
User ID: 41955884
United States
06/19/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.

Sir, I have got to go to bed soon. Could you give us something at least...to sleep on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

I want to be a part of the illuminati/Freemasonry. I'm in the military now. Knowledge is all that I seek. Why should I be scared?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2793762
United States
06/19/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your not telling shit. You're a liar. You have no idea the blood you spill by lying like this.
Killuminati
User ID: 41965083
United States
06/19/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not tune in!!!...everybody!!! Do not tune in!! it is a illuminati trick..their M.O. Is mind control and they need as many people as possible to tune in for mind control its false advertising
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42041328
United States
06/20/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Bigfoot real??

What really happened at Roswell??

Did Elvis really die??

Is the matrix real?

What was the reason behind the Aurora movie theater shooting?

Does anything actually just "happen" or is it constructed? Ex: A rain shower in central florida.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40945479

Bigfoot is very real.

Roswell: German Nazi saucer craft crashed. They knew public panic would ensue if discovered so the weather balloon story was concocted.

Elvis faked his death and went to South America. Unknown if he's still alive.

The Matrix can be entertainment that keeps us distracted from reality. But no, our brains are not plugged into a computer.

Aurora was supposed to accomplice what Sandy Hook is in the process of doing. Public outrage for stiffer gun laws.

Finally, yes, things do "just happen".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35753257

Source??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39042373

Everybody knows this. Jeez
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7175931
United States
06/21/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do believe this is more than enough attention we are citzens living in a fucked up world just tell us pleaaaaase!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35117442
Canada
06/23/2013 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do believe this is more than enough attention we are citzens living in a fucked up world just tell us pleaaaaase!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7175931

Walt talked about Siria and WWW3
If and when Western forces engage the Syrian army you can be assured that it will be nothing like the 1991 conflict in Iraq when a hundred thousand of Saddam Hussein’s soldiers surrendered without firing a shot. Nor will it be a no-fly zone free-for-all where air forces will be able to target military assets as they did in Libya without being challenged.

No, this time will be different.

This time, Russia and America may well being playing with fire. The kind that leads the people of this planet head first into World War III.

More
Russia: "Syria Will Be Armed With Weapons That Have Never Been Seen Before In the Middle East"

[link to www.activistpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/23/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Siria and the strat of World War III.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/23/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Siria and the starting of World War III.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35117442

Russia: "Syria Will Be Armed With Weapons That Have Never Been Seen Before In the Middle East"

[link to www.activistpost.com]

The British intelligence site stated that Putin threatened to send other secret Russian made weapons to Syria which would tip the balance of power even further in favour of Syria and re-iterated that these weapons will not be used against Israel on condition that Israel will not participate in the war within Syria and neighbouring countries. {Lebanon, Jordan

Putin’s response came just over 24 hours after Obama’s statement on Saturday that he was going to arm the Syrian resistance.

Putin clearly stated that the Middle East is going to witness a significant change. Syria will be armed with weapons that have never been seen before [in the Middle East] including computer guided smart missiles that never miss their target.

He also added that Russia will supply Syria with Skean 5 ground -to-sea missiles that are capable of hitting and sinking any target up to 250 km off the Syrian coast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42173123
Canada
06/23/2013 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Siria and the beginning of World War III.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35117442

Pentagon Blackout: “Large American Military Force” Deployed to Syrian Border
[link to www.shtfplan.com]
smiles21841

User ID: 27219679
United States
06/23/2013 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOU FAIL.......the first US broadcast of a color tv show was 1967

1966 KENI-TV, now KTUU NTSC First program in color, on September 19, 1966, was the premiere episode of That Girl, an ABC show. KENI was a primary affiliate of both NBC and ABC.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

YOU ARE A FRAUD and not the age you say you are....

EXPLAIN

Omegaman

Oh......not a good answer. I said COLOR......Color tv was not invented until the mid 60's......remember the moon landings and walter cronkite (sp) all black and white.

Omegaman

Joists.......? You mean steel I beams.......riddle me this one batman......what was the first color tv show you remember back in the 60's.......I am 53 years old and I have a very good memory......lets test yours.....or just ignore the questions you cannot answer.

Omegaman

I remember the Colgate Comedy Hour in the fifties.

You are wrong. The first color televisions were produced in the fifties by RCA and Westinghouse
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076085

OP wasnt BS'n... [link to history1900s.about.com]
smiles21841

United States
06/23/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, kind of an off beat question but do you know why people are seeing the 11:11's for the past few years ?? Thankyou ahead of time for answering.
 Quoting: Cat black

A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.
 Quoting: Walt1944

[link to www.sunstar.com.ph]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42174436
Australia
06/23/2013 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't believe i read so much of this bs.

and most of you believe him.

total fiction.
smiles21841

United States
06/23/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't believe i read so much of this bs.

and most of you believe him.

total fiction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42174436

Not so much fiction. I dont agree with everything he said but I've done some research and fond that some of what he said would happen, whats been developed is true...read between the lines...check out DE-STAR. It has the capabilites to vaporize an astroid...also hence the name...DE-STAR.
[link to www.treehugger.com]
Flight 815

User ID: 290626
New Zealand
06/23/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious to know what the poster who started this hread knows about celebrity replacements such as Paul McCartney.

Also, see Thread: Frank Sinatra was replaced in about 1951
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076086
Germany
06/23/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are Illus maybe Jesuits, too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42184350
United States
06/23/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
no such thing as aliens....theyre demons that have been here for a long long time....keep falling into their entertainment trap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36583944

^^^THIS^^^
Not an AC but being Lazy
User ID: 1508995
United States
06/23/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you all realize that "Walt", the OP, left GLP in 2011, started a YouTube Channel, only posted a handful of vids, then left to start a blog, ran his blog for a while and the LAST POST was a YEAR AGO?

NOTHING since.

What do you all make of this? Is he dead? Was he killed for speaking out? He describes (FINALLY after 18months!) the Departure Ritual (they kill your whole family) & why there were only 7 men who'd done it, giving the where & why & what if not the Who. He claims that all 7 (does Walt make 8 or is he #7?) were dumped in a hole in the ground on the Denver Airport property (in the facility), fed 1x per day but essentially left for dead. Then, lo & behold a miracle (unsure if this is plausible) comes in the form of the last of the 7 Departures, who's grandfather "just happened" to build the tunnel systems & because of that, this man knew the way out. In a scene not unlike "Escape From Alcatraz", the group tunnels out, disbands & lives in secret scattered across the world.

OP "Walt" then goes on to say that 1). He's just been in contact with the "Deaprted" to warn them of his blogging and 2). He recently snuck into a high level meeting using Hollywood makeup to disguise himself as a high-ranking member & heard INCREDIBLE Things. He fears for his life, but will post more next time.

There is NO NEXT TIME.

No, imho, THAT is creepy and got my attention.

I am curious as to what others on this thread (especially from the beginning in 2011) have to say about that.

You can find his "walt'sblog" by going to his YouTube videos & clicking on the blog URL. All the details are there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222371
Canada
06/24/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you all realize that "Walt", the OP, left GLP in 2011, started a YouTube Channel, only posted a handful of vids, then left to start a blog, ran his blog for a while and the LAST POST was a YEAR AGO?

NOTHING since.

What do you all make of this? Is he dead? Was he killed for speaking out?
I am curious as to what others on this thread (especially from the beginning in 2011) have to say about that.
 Quoting: Not an AC but being Lazy 1508995

The best thing he can do now is playing safe.Making everyone believe that he could be dead is a wise move.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222371
Canada
06/24/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

NOTHING since.

Quoting: Not an AC but being Lazy 1508995

Walt last post was 02/13/2013 12:27 AM

Thread: THIS IS WALT! Pay attention. This is important.
Quoting Walt
"I have new information. I've just spent the last month in a FEMA test camp. They are using them to beta test the camps so that they don't go wrong when they use them large scale in America and the world. I have been detained, interrogated, reprogrammed, and released. I have an experience to relay to you. Stay tuned."

Www.waltfiles.blogspot.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42462711
Philippines
06/28/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

tell ur story so all the people mayknow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42597874
United States
06/30/2013 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious to know what the poster who started this hread knows about celebrity replacements such as Paul McCartney.

Quoting: Flight 815

I just dont see how this is possible. Paul is incredibly talented still. That talent doesnt come around often, much less in two guys that look alike. Even if he had a twin brother, the brother could practice everyday and still not have what Paul has.
wade
User ID: 20886961
Ghana
06/30/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to join now can someone help me
Flight 815

User ID: 290626
New Zealand
07/01/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Flight 815

I just dont see how this is possible. Paul is incredibly talented still. That talent doesnt come around often, much less in two guys that look alike. Even if he had a twin brother, the brother could practice everyday and still not have what Paul has.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42597874

Songs such as "Eleanor Rigby" and "Michelle" not longer were created after 1966. The new Paul, or Faul as he is otherwise known, had a number of ghost writers; hence his inconsistent style as a solo artist after the split of Beatles.

Last Edited by Oceanic 815 on 07/01/2013 09:48 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42305408
Ghana
07/05/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bookmarked alien16
 Quoting: noodz

Bookmarked alien16
 Quoting: noodz

speak out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43092372
United Kingdom
07/09/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
please tell, all my friends like the illuminati and i dont know what to think :/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43092372
United Kingdom
07/09/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i would really like to know about it, sounds important

GLP