Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,642 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,617
Pageviews Today: 461,521Threads Today: 147Posts Today: 2,344
05:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1585965
United States
11/21/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

Hi Watcher, what do you have on Graham?

Watcher, Im interested too.....
 Quoting: FreeDumb

Graham was a close family friend (He and my great-grandfather were best friends in Seminary and began their first crusade together)...until somebody got to him.

What I learned was one of the biggest shocks of my life (given the family connection) and no one from my family will believe this truth about him.

He is the most diabolical "wolf in sheep's clothing", but, despite his age, he has one final MAJOR PERFORMANCE! Before I can confirm what I know, I need confirmation that he has attended this "departure ritual".
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Thread: WOW!! The Cross - Billy Graham's Message To America MUST WATCH!!

Posted in 2011! hidingscreamdamned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29308957
United States
11/21/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
BS, for more than one reason. I know Barack Obama, and have seen his birth certificate. And if you know so much about the illuminati you know that all importance revolves around the hoover dam. And Barack Obama is actually a nice man, he tried to save many of the homeless but it is the common human that misused it. And Obama never uses the secret hand shake. if you're going to make some BULLSHIT story than make sure you know what actually is important you role-playing son of a bitch!bsflag
 Quoting: Sgrell121 49874300

How can you breath with your head so far up Obummer's ass?
sunburst

User ID: 41850894
United States
11/24/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to know the truth about the ongoing, go to the Bible and ask God. Period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50511969
New Zealand
11/24/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS, for more than one reason. I know Barack Obama, and have seen his birth certificate. And if you know so much about the illuminati you know that all importance revolves around the hoover dam. And Barack Obama is actually a nice man, he tried to save many of the homeless but it is the common human that misused it. And Obama never uses the secret hand shake. if you're going to make some BULLSHIT story than make sure you know what actually is important you role-playing son of a bitch!bsflag
 Quoting: Sgrell121 49874300

How can you breath with your head so far up Obummer's ass?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29308957

blahblah5

stfustfustfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50784089
United States
11/29/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
is the illuminati still holding your throat from talking? if you can't tell us now, then i guess that you are still in the so call illuminati... no time to waste here... spill it out pls sweetie...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50784089
United States
11/29/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
i rather prefer that you do not disclose of any information about the illuminati. you risk being trace for violating the contract roles: YOU MUST NOT IN ANY FORM DISCLOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, DURING AND AFTER YOUR ENROLEMENT, OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. Whoever you are,i dont know. pls remain ADAMANT, and GO in peace.
unknown lol its me
User ID: 51005636
United States
12/03/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

talk i want to learn more about what they do as illuminatis
CaptiveR
User ID: 50804014
United Kingdom
12/03/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a crock of shit thread this has lingered on to be.
nevertell
User ID: 51194610
United States
12/07/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
you lie
nevertell
User ID: 51194610
United States
12/07/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
you speak of a long thought up myth that never existed but only in the minds of people who wanted that believe that there was such a group . every president from the beginning of time has been accused of knowing secrets that they should not know all the videos on the internet are lies no such organization has ever existed aliens and other entities or inter dimensional creatures are imaginary beings if your wasting your time .listening to some fool claim there Illuminati then your just as stupid as they claim they are ....THEY ARE NOT REAL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11326152
United States
12/09/2013 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let it out ??
KEITH HALL
User ID: 699922
Australia
12/12/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

And so it begins...

Idol1I AM ALL EARS!!!
hanna
User ID: 168610
United Kingdom
12/19/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok i get it i watched some thing with my uncle about all this and now i know it s tru because if you have seen it or herd about it said that that there is no beonsay there is only shasha fears because the beaoncay we all know got set fire too and it is a secret world a nation i will be more that glad to help make it more that public
Proof Walt is a Fake
User ID: 51823696
United States
12/21/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go to this guy's YouTube page and voice record his very first video titled, "I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL". I would recommend using the free app for the IPhone called "Voice Alter". Any voice recording editor will do as long as it has "pitch" control capabilities. Now *increase* the pitch of the voice on that video.

This guy cannot be older than 20 years old, let alone around the age of 66 which he says.

You all have been duped by a kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28417734
United States
12/21/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I meant was, there are many orders, groups, etc, but the term illuminati is a different thing then what OP speaks. its a personal level of spiritual enlightenment that goes back thousands of years, when you meet one they are very loving and patient and wise,

They have certain symbols and signs they give to encourage one another, Encouraging one another is the only thing ive seen the REAL Illuminati do

Why do you think YOUR Illuminati are the Proper ones?

Sounds like you know some hippies that call themselves Illuminati.
 Quoting: Greg_B.

No, ones in Government and Nasa that are trying to make your life and my life easier and they love humanity , but you conspiracy kiddies go at it like a decoder ring in a cereal box

E Pluribus Unum, out of many, ONE.

It will be a New World Order, yes, but what expires is the old world order, the New World order is still a dream in our hearts. A world of perfection, liberty and love.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938842

this is the stupidest shit ive heard.. the government and nasa is nothing more then public relations. nothing the government says or even nasa, or the education system, or anything you hear in the mainstream media is true. you will find more truth on this site then you will anywhere in the main stream media. with that being said, the new world order has nothing to do with a world of perfection, liberty, or love. its about control. its about "the family" having complete control of this world, as im sure they have control over other worlds. you have to go deep into history, and not the b.s. history your taught in school.alien16alien16alienshipalienshipalienshipalienshipalienship
SSOOO
User ID: 18035623
United States
12/27/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the heck,....the illuminati is scary
Booted and Suited

User ID: 51878608
United States
12/27/2013 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anarcho-capitalism, check it out...

All comments are meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed to reflect the feelings and opinions, implied or expressed, of the author.
Starknight

User ID: 51980447
Venezuela
12/27/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't trust a word from an ex illuminati, period.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52419944
United States
01/03/2014 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
Endtime Researcher

User ID: 20158875
United States
01/04/2014 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
you speak of a long thought up myth that never existed but only in the minds of people who wanted that believe that there was such a group . every president from the beginning of time has been accused of knowing secrets that they should not know all the videos on the internet are lies no such organization has ever existed aliens and other entities or inter dimensional creatures are imaginary beings if your wasting your time .listening to some fool claim there Illuminati then your just as stupid as they claim they are ....THEY ARE NOT REAL
 Quoting: nevertell 51194610

This is not true. The info Walt has discussed so far is true. I've been researching this group for many years and His answers are right in line with the info I have learned. And I can tell you that He is not some young kid as some has suggested because He has done a good job putting up with all of the immature posts in this thread.

Open your eyes people! Do you think Lucifer who was kicked out of heaven by God will be a nice person?? He has every intention to bring literal Hell on earth.
Endtime Researcher
PRCPTN

User ID: 38009342
United States
01/04/2014 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm...the OP was full of BS from the beginning. Seriously, I thought more GLPer's would have latched on to the "microbes unleashed from the BP oil disaster" into the children's brains. This just screams of delusional schizo....

Pure BS and a waste of time!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20158875
United States
01/04/2014 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm...the OP was full of BS from the beginning. Seriously, I thought more GLPer's would have latched on to the "microbes unleashed from the BP oil disaster" into the children's brains. This just screams of delusional schizo....

Pure BS and a waste of time!
 Quoting: PRCPTN

Yeah that was a bit different. I agree
Gueste
User ID: 52563046
Germany
01/06/2014 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199401
United States

Listen dear friend, if all is true what you say, then get going with it, cover your face up recored a cam video about it giving real ref and what not, you know, all about the real shit and post it on YouTube, and send it to some radio stations and tv and what not and get it going, couse this chanel/site is a waist of time.......Get real.....

Anonymous Agent...........

Good luck with that...hesrighthesrighthesright
Mr. Goldstein
User ID: 33612341
United Kingdom
01/06/2014 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Aliens" are just demons.

Fallen angels are real.

Nephilim were real, most of them died. Some lived past the deluge and are probably alive today.

Reptilians come out of the Earth, and not from space.

Reptilians are "serpents".

They were on this planet before Man was. Satan was the serpent in the garden of Eden.

Satan is the leader of reptilians. An evil, fallen angel. The Son of Perdition.

Illuminati has a connotation of enlightenment, but it just means worship of Lucifer the Light bringer, i.e. a fallen angel. The eye on the pyramid is the symbol for watcher, i.e. Watchers of Heaven (fallen angels).

Too spooky, so enlightened.
DONPEDRO
User ID: 52614286
United States
01/07/2014 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let it outtt .. we need to understand the truth and not the lies being brainwashed into our heads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49752672
United States
01/13/2014 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all live and we all die, No matter how much money or how good of a job we get in life we still DIE why fight back against the Illuminati so that their can be Freedom if not for our Generation the next one. We have gotten too soft as a nation we need to RESIST. Now is the time...To start a Revolution a Civil War against the NWO...wakeup people - break free from the matrix and religious alien and reptilian shit for one minute. Or the Television and reality TV or sports or whatever. Your life really is meanlingless and as you get older and go from one piss poor hospital to another awaiting for the next lie and the next eugenicide rx drugs. Why allow them to continue. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. We can't prevail over death. The Reaper will come for us all. But what we can do is add meaning to existence. We have the power to change the World and stop the NWO now. We are we still so afraid of them? It's not Terrorism when it's Self Defence? Am I right? They have raged a secret War against humanity. And they aren't shy about showing us all the details. Stop worried about the Consequences. Your life has NO meaning other than needing other things to "Entertain" your mind and People to Interact with. Save the next World from having their Minds raped by the TV and the Illuminati. Resist the New World Order. Take the Oath to defend our Land once again. And lets make humanity the 1% and them the 99% the Undesirables. Let's make a difference. Break free from Religion and Work and priorities in life. Their is no priority that takes precedence other than Freedom and Privacy. Don't let them turn humans into Zombies or Labor Machines. Fight your oppressors this War is long past your Doorstep. It's in your homes your family is becoming more like the Illuminati everyday with their constant brainwashing. Stop the Illuminati before they convert your family into Big Fucking Brother!
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 29080459
Netherlands
01/13/2014 05:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

You were not. Tell your brother i said hi.

Idol1
Life a Joke when your broke
United States
01/13/2014 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all live and we all die, No matter how much money or how good of a job we get in life we still DIE why? Fight back against the Illuminati so that their can be Freedom if not for our Generation the next one. We have gotten too soft as a nation we need to RESIST. Now is the time...To Start a Revolution a Civil War against the NWO...wakeup people - break free from the matrix and religious alien and reptilian shit for one minute. Or the Television and reality TV or sports or whatever. Your life really is meanlingless and as you get older and go from one piss poor hospital to another awaiting for the next lie and the next eugenicide rx drugs. Why allow them to continue. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. We can't prevail over death. The Reaper will come for us all. But what we can do is add meaning to our existence. We have the power to change the World and stop the NWO now. So why are we still so afraid of them? It's not Terrorism when it's Self Defence? Am I right? They have raged a secret War against humanity. And they aren't shy about showing us all the details. Stop worried about the Consequences. Your life has NO meaning other than needing other things to "Entertain" your mind and People to Interact with. Save the next World from having their Minds raped by the TV and the Illuminati. Resist the New World Order. Take the Oath to defend our Land once again. And lets make humanity the 1% and them the 99% the Undesirables. Let's make a difference. Break free from Religion and Work and priorities in life. Their is no priority that takes precedence other than Freedom and Privacy. Don't let them turn humans into Zombies or Labor Machines. Fight your oppressors this War is long past your Doorstep. It's in your homes your family is becoming more like the Illuminati everyday with their constant brainwashing. Stop the Illuminati before they convert your family into Big Fucking Brother! YOu nothing to lose than your life but you lose this ANYWAY...That is my point?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2014 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know the Illuminati reads over these posts and I'm not afraid of them. They should be afraid of their own shadow...The Original Illuminati would NEVER do this to our Country. AMERICA the way it used to be was THE BRAVE NEW WORLD. We was a Refuge for the spiritually lost, a Refuge for Freedom, Christians also and Liberty and Liberty I mean Privacy. The Order is Evil, tainted with Eugenics and just like WW2. The Real Illuminati will come out from the shadows and destroy them cause of their Unloyalty and obstruction of the Vision our Founding Fathers who were Illuminati built and estabolished. The Illuminati Rogues we have to day should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to our World. The Tree of Liberty will Rain Blood for these Crimes committed against Humanity and our Sacred Lands and for their Intolerance of Americans and Religion. They will pay and their New World Order will Die along with their Ancient Legacy because they Underestimated Freedom and Humanity, it's rightful protectors. As for all this Reptilian Nonsence. If it is true, We are going Gator Hunting for these Sick Son of a Bitches! The Vision of the New World Order is much like Alice Baileys, Crowleys, Blavatsky's vision. The Order was estabolished long before these Authors were around. To the Real Illuminati or even low ranking affiliates. These people were TRAITORS. The New Age Movement is being provoked by a few Criminal Mob Families the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers. The Original order would want these people disappear not rule the World with a Rod of Iron. They must be removed from their Tyrannical Rampage. Justice needs to be served for people who modified the Order to fulfill their own Selffish Religion Agendas. They are cursing and ruining the Name of the Order and the Illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/13/2014 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zionist Jews are Financials and Brainwashers of this New Age Movement. It's the Reason the Order is so evil today. The Elite Jews must be stopped before they use our advanced technology to fake things like Raptures and chip people with technology to control their minds and kill them if they refuse simple commands. Don't think for a second this can't happen this can happen just like the whole zombie apocalypse shit CAN HAPPEN and WILL probably happen this YEAR! Stop the NWO virus first!

GLP