Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,438 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,251
Pageviews Today: 390,024Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 2,841
04:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49466482
United States
01/13/2014 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Was there anything good about this thread? I assume it was all made up BS, yeah?

Just seeing it now but looks to have been around awhile and it's tl;dr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18461767
United States
01/13/2014 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
you would be killed on the spot for not joining but could leave freely? you would be dead right not, im not reading the 160 pages because you proved yourself a liar in the 1st 2 pages. good bye sir
badbitch
User ID: 6348172
United States
01/14/2014 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please continue if its really true?
Kryptozoid
User ID: 53024913
United States
01/16/2014 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in the brotherhood for a short time as well. OP we need to talk else where. After I left the Order I was saved and became a warrior of God, the Divine Creator, we need your help, I know much about what you are saying and I know even more. Those of you reading this look up the 4 Blood Moons and be ready in 2015 for change.
Unkown
User ID: 53045468
United Kingdom
01/17/2014 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the Illuminati are powerful, poisoning the society and causing the world trade center 911, the question is when will the Illuminati take over?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1604413
United States
01/26/2014 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you please tell the world what's really going on? why wait till you get more people replies? I know that there is alot to it and if we knew more we wold more than likely be totally in awe, so please share
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6281022
United States
01/27/2014 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is information the world needs to know. I admire your bravery. God will come back and stop this madness. Bless you for turning away while you still had time. I hope your eyes have or will truly open.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48416779
United States
01/29/2014 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48416779
United States
01/29/2014 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38712009
United States
01/30/2014 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oy vey they know about our plot to nuke the moon and shut off the sun with a death star.

>Islam will be destroyed by killing the Muslims. Christianity will be destroyed by discrediting it. Judaism will not be destroyed, but will gain power. All other religions will fall into irrelevance.
Gee, I wonder who can be behind this plot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10020689
United States
01/30/2014 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in the brotherhood for a short time as well. OP we need to talk else where. After I left the Order I was saved and became a warrior of God, the Divine Creator, we need your help, I know much about what you are saying and I know even more. Those of you reading this look up the 4 Blood Moons and be ready in 2015 for change.
 Quoting: Kryptozoid 53024913

snarl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10020689
United States
01/30/2014 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS, for more than one reason. I know Barack Obama, and have seen his birth certificate. And if you know so much about the illuminati you know that all importance revolves around the hoover dam. And Barack Obama is actually a nice man, he tried to save many of the homeless but it is the common human that misused it. And Obama never uses the secret hand shake. if you're going to make some BULLSHIT story than make sure you know what actually is important you role-playing son of a bitch!bsflag
 Quoting: Sgrell121 49874300

Was your name Loretta Fuddy? RIP Subud servant
are you a good musician or a
User ID: 47149624
Nigeria
02/01/2014 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati

are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : [email protected] or call us on: +2348168244384
im ready to listen
User ID: 49491030
United States
02/04/2014 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.
2cool4u
User ID: 1788289
Canada
02/05/2014 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
where did da OP go? :/:wtf:
striker team
User ID: 54032956
United States
02/07/2014 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can we destroy and take out the illuminati comunity wear ezacly are there head quorters and what would we need to do all this
\ this isnt a joke if u are foreals about this information then most gose to say we needa take ore and distroy this beffore it does to all of us the one that dont beleaven and the crist lovers and the ones that worchip god is we dont then im pretty shur that all the people that dont even know about this or even care .inusent people are going to feal the worse wile wear the ones that are read and prepared and see whats happening so tell me my emale is [email protected]

Barack Obama is the AntiChrist!

Denver Colorado is where the new CIA headquarters are!

Aliens are human/animal hybrids without rights developed for space exploration experimentation.

Woot tell us more OP.
 Quoting: Irdooooomed

Barack Obama is the AntiChrist!

Denver Colorado is where the new CIA headquarters are!

Aliens are human/animal hybrids without rights developed for space exploration experimentation.

Woot tell us more OP.
 Quoting: Irdooooomed
boats and hoes

User ID: 9645649
Australia
02/07/2014 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
my friend has been posting a lot of truth videos (alien existence, 9/11 etc) on facebook in the past few months. recently however, his account has been closed and he is not returning any of my calls. i phoned his mother to ask what was going on, and she said that he is attending a summer camp. wtf, should i be worried?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26730735
United Kingdom
02/07/2014 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

feedtroll

The future plans wehave? I thought you left the illuminati?

If you had ever been in the illuminati (you haven't) then there is no way you would be making this post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50287210
United States
02/07/2014 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zionist Jews are Financials and Brainwashers of this New Age Movement. It's the Reason the Order is so evil today. The Elite Jews must be stopped before they use our advanced technology to fake things like Raptures and chip people with technology to control their minds and kill them if they refuse simple commands. Don't think for a second this can't happen this can happen just like the whole zombie apocalypse shit CAN HAPPEN and WILL probably happen this YEAR! Stop the NWO virus first!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49752672

How? you ask? Pray to Heavenly Father,(the host of Heaven or the Galactic Federation)...whatever YOU term our higher intelligence to be... in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, that this world and humanity be overcome with love, peace and forgiveness, instead of the lies currently perpetuated.

To me, LOVE, is the only answer. LOVE is the only way to overcome the darkness of the Illuminati, Satan, Lucifer and Saturn Worshipers...whatever you want to call the dark forces that are vying to consume the soul of man and to destroy humanity.
Basil Jenny
User ID: 45579050
Nigeria
02/10/2014 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basil Jenny

Do you desire Fame? Riches? Powers? Wealth, or do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist? dancer? businessman? etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested in being a member please contact us online, [email protected] or call our temple keeper +2348153191918, if you don’t have any talent please do contact us.
the risen stone wolf
User ID: 29037604
United States
02/11/2014 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
"On "Wolf Day" 2/14/2014 I am to marry Lucifer and become his 5th wife! Long has this day's holiday awaited to serve it's purpose! After all my name is the "Resurrected Stone Wolf". I have been given the great honor to marry into the family. As of now my ring is on my little finger. After the ceremony and unity candles united. I will move the ring to my left ring finger. The ring is an enchanted gift from my lover and tells a different story each time I gaze into the jewel. "Behold I bestow unto you, the most beautiful of my wives, my dearest sapphire blue, she's frozen for 300 years, my society is to tend to all her needs and tears." The silver ring has four windows of blue melded green accompanied by two similar hearts surrounding the blue Sapphire blue jewel in the shape of a curved triangle. The outside two of the windows are rectangles with the length being wider than the width. The inner other two are scalene triangles pointing towards the jewel. The jewel itself is a reuleaux triangle.with the setting the grasps the jewel from three sides being small silver hearts. The four windows represent the four that are witnesses and helped ease Anastasia in the week prior to the ceremony by contract. The two rectangles represent the males Azazel and Bael who both had an equal interest in her life and so have equal sides but aren't equal in interests. Bael is to bless Anastasia with fortune after a decade from the joining of her and Lucifer. The decade of poverty is to symbolize and imprint individuality regardless to their lovers unity. Azazel is to enforce, care for and to protect her. The scalene triangles represent the females Astaroth and Lilith both have different interests but aren't equal. Astaroth wishes Anastasia to have 12 children in her 300 years. Out of these twelve children only six will be raised by her the others will be sacrificed to Lucifer and his other wives in this glorious place. Lilith only wishes Anastasia will stay true to Lucifer's heart. The two big heart on both sides of the jewel represent both Lucifer and Anastasia becoming one. Lucifer's symbolic heart is to to right for it's slightly bigger and not slightly imperfect like Anastasia's. While with all five of the hearts together; Anastasia's heart is the right one and Lilith on the left because of Anastasia's beauty. With all five jewels around the one jewel represent the five wives surrounding the most beautiful of them all, the jewel, Lucifer. A celebration is but 3 days away! Afterwards, all of you lightened should all know what to do. Get to it!"

Now that's my turn to talk or type or whatever I just wanted to say hi. I'm really excited about all this but I'm also like REALLY confused on whats going on. I love it though I'm kinda just going with the flow and watching and experiencing eveyrthing. I'm pretty suree you guys are going nuts cause i noticed you just joined like 4 days ago so i figure you guys were told too plus he said it.. Sooo i have a lot quesitons because one thing i didnt ask for is knowledge because i don't need to know everything ingorance is bliss but questions i have are more like my history... ive noticed theres like a lottt of stuff thats just lined up like fate! I also get deja vu like crazyy.. uhmmm.. yeah i also imagine you guys questions for me.. id give you my number but hes telling me not to that you guys will know where to go.. i would like an answer back though to me not to him.. you guys know how to do that already i figure ok cool bye

[email protected]
unknown
User ID: 15948422
United States
02/18/2014 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all of you out there that don't believe are complete idiots,and when I say that the word doesent fully express how much.DO YOUR RESEARCH instead of casting blame upon and individual coming out and exposing these things as facts and I do say FACTS,all of you are sheep!! Because you have fallen into everything that they have planned out,they have created a false. Reality and you are buying into it....UNBELIEVABLE!! In the bible it refers to man as sheep! The reason for this is because. A sheep will follow anyone....the world is in serious trouble! Believe it or not.....if not keep the rude comments to yourself,otherwise give this man respect for what he's saying!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54608216
United States
02/19/2014 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, foreign power, or secret society, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

Can you PLEASE give attributes to these quotes?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2014 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
"On "Wolf Day" 2/14/2014 I am to marry Lucifer and become his 5th wife! Long has this day's holiday awaited to serve it's purpose! After all my name is the "Resurrected Stone Wolf". I have been given the great honor to marry into the family. As of now my ring is on my little finger. After the ceremony and unity candles united. I will move the ring to my left ring finger. The ring is an enchanted gift from my lover and tells a different story each time I gaze into the jewel. "Behold I bestow unto you, the most beautiful of my wives, my dearest sapphire blue, she's frozen for 300 years, my society is to tend to all her needs and tears." The silver ring has four windows of blue melded green accompanied by two similar hearts surrounding the blue Sapphire blue jewel in the shape of a curved triangle. The outside two of the windows are rectangles with the length being wider than the width. The inner other two are scalene triangles pointing towards the jewel. The jewel itself is a reuleaux triangle.with the setting the grasps the jewel from three sides being small silver hearts. The four windows represent the four that are witnesses and helped ease Anastasia in the week prior to the ceremony by contract. The two rectangles represent the males Azazel and Bael who both had an equal interest in her life and so have equal sides but aren't equal in interests. Bael is to bless Anastasia with fortune after a decade from the joining of her and Lucifer. The decade of poverty is to symbolize and imprint individuality regardless to their lovers unity. Azazel is to enforce, care for and to protect her. The scalene triangles represent the females Astaroth and Lilith both have different interests but aren't equal. Astaroth wishes Anastasia to have 12 children in her 300 years. Out of these twelve children only six will be raised by her the others will be sacrificed to Lucifer and his other wives in this glorious place. Lilith only wishes Anastasia will stay true to Lucifer's heart. The two big heart on both sides of the jewel represent both Lucifer and Anastasia becoming one. Lucifer's symbolic heart is to to right for it's slightly bigger and not slightly imperfect like Anastasia's. While with all five of the hearts together; Anastasia's heart is the right one and Lilith on the left because of Anastasia's beauty. With all five jewels around the one jewel represent the five wives surrounding the most beautiful of them all, the jewel, Lucifer. A celebration is but 3 days away! Afterwards, all of you lightened should all know what to do. Get to it!"

Now that's my turn to talk or type or whatever I just wanted to say hi. I'm really excited about all this but I'm also like REALLY confused on whats going on. I love it though I'm kinda just going with the flow and watching and experiencing eveyrthing. I'm pretty suree you guys are going nuts cause i noticed you just joined like 4 days ago so i figure you guys were told too plus he said it.. Sooo i have a lot quesitons because one thing i didnt ask for is knowledge because i don't need to know everything ingorance is bliss but questions i have are more like my history... ive noticed theres like a lottt of stuff thats just lined up like fate! I also get deja vu like crazyy.. uhmmm.. yeah i also imagine you guys questions for me.. id give you my number but hes telling me not to that you guys will know where to go.. i would like an answer back though to me not to him.. you guys know how to do that already i figure ok cool bye

[email protected]
 Quoting: the risen stone wolf 29037604
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2014 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

[email protected]
bojonson
United States
02/19/2014 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

[email protected]

I, personally, think you need to seek professional help (whatever you deem that to be). Your post is BIZARRE!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50628691
Australia
02/25/2014 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your really were in the illuminati, where is there base and who killed John F. Kennedy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44619857
United States
02/25/2014 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
i rather prefer that you do not disclose of any information about the illuminati. you risk being trace for violating the contract roles: YOU MUST NOT IN ANY FORM DISCLOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, DURING AND AFTER YOUR ENROLEMENT, OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. Whoever you are,i dont know. pls remain ADAMANT, and GO in peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50784089

wait till you see what im gonna unleash ..gameover
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44619857
United States
02/25/2014 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
i rather prefer that you do not disclose of any information about the illuminati. you risk being trace for violating the contract roles: YOU MUST NOT IN ANY FORM DISCLOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, DURING AND AFTER YOUR ENROLEMENT, OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. Whoever you are,i dont know. pls remain ADAMANT, and GO in peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50784089

wait till you see what im gonna unleash ..gameover
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55046609
United States
03/02/2014 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So this guy was in the Illuminati for 47 years and has untold amounts of knowledge about the secret workings of the world. He just decides to leave and end his "sacred contract". Do you think for one second that he wouldn't be watched like a hawk to see if he would spill the beans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1116782

The best trick the devil even did was convince the world he did not exist. If this is true they would have no fear of members telling the truth because they feel no one important or even few people would ever believe it to be true. I'm curious to what has to be said in this tread, I maybe a few years late in but never the less my eyes and ears have been opened for quite sometime, I believe something is going on, bad or good I would like to know so I can pick a side. GOOD OR BAD.

GLP