Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 488,012
Pageviews Today: 831,582Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,564
10:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 631426
United States
01/01/2011 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.
One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down in a chair directly opposite from me. A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything. He detailed the story of the Illuminati. How it had formed in the 1700’s and how the Illuminati was behind the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, World War I and II, the Vietnam War, and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Blow Me even More
Deej

User ID: 1214196
United States
01/01/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
bsflag
 Quoting: 2012gregg

I have followed 2012gregg's stuff for years...
If he's calling BS then I want to know what he knows
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129385
United States
01/01/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
waiting impatiently........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 914496
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thread drift op...focus puhleeze.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214168
Australia
Report Abusive Post
The first chapter of my story will be posted at midnight or just a little after it. I need to go back through it and make sure that I have everything right. Thanks guys. Stay tuned

I hope your narrative skills are up to the task OP. If they are, this could turn out to be another epically-entertaining thread.

But, we'll be watching for slip-ups, so stay on your toes and get all your facts straight.

Go for it! I love a good story.
TexasTruthseeker
User ID: 1213803
United States
Report Abusive Post
You definitely have my attention... spill... and if I believe what you have to say... I'll pass it on...

Truthseeker in Texas...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
Report Abusive Post
OK OP. Good start.

Going to bed now. Good night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1116782
United States
01/01/2011 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
So this guy was in the Illuminati for 47 years and has untold amounts of knowledge about the secret workings of the world. He just decides to leave and end his "sacred contract". Do you think for one second that he wouldn't be watched like a hawk to see if he would spill the beans?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214110
United States
Report Abusive Post
to the guy who saw obama on the bus.

im making a thread to talk about this too.
 Quoting: mantis 1199401

link?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The first chapter of my story will be posted at midnight or just a little after it. I need to go back through it and make sure that I have everything right. Thanks guys. Stay tuned

I hope your narrative skills are up to the task OP. If they are, this could turn out to be another epically-entertaining thread.

But, we'll be watching for slip-ups, so stay on your toes and get all your facts straight.

Go for it! I love a good story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214168

I can't waste my time. Blow Me
FreeDumb

User ID: 1183176
United States
01/01/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Good read, and Ill be here looking for more.

Beleivable to me, hope it stays that way.

And since youve been posting for a year or more, you understand the skepticism, I hope.

Lots chains get pulled here.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209996
United States
01/01/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hmmm waiting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214206
United States
01/01/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chicken bones? WTF! Guess truth is stranger than fiction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199401
United States
01/01/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
to the guy who saw obama on the bus.

im making a thread to talk about this too.

link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214110

Thread: Obama on the bus
FreeDumb

United States
01/01/2011 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So this guy was in the Illuminati for 47 years and has untold amounts of knowledge about the secret workings of the world. He just decides to leave and end his "sacred contract". Do you think for one second that he wouldn't be watched like a hawk to see if he would spill the beans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1116782

If they KNOW he left, sure.

Would you let these people know you were thinking of leaving?
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1161320
United States
01/01/2011 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

And since youve been posting for a year or more, you understand the skepticism, I hope.

Quoting: FreeDumb

Call me Walt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214020
United States
01/01/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting so far, so they targeted you for this obviously
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214129
United States
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

I was only the seventh I believe in the history of the Illuminati to perform the Departure ritual. It is too horrific to even discuss. That may come later with time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2011 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Walt. You're a role paying asshole.

Blow

Me
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Thanks for letting us know this stuff, Walt.

Im into this, and like I said, hope you understand and expect some criticism, and skeptics....but dont let it bother you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Blow

Me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 631426

If only you knew my son...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088759
United States
01/02/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, you are requiring a "suitable" audience to assuage your fears of wasted effort and your own personal ROI of time?

Really? Sounds more to me like you are about to use a ritualistic method of disseminating false information. First you require the audience to prove its value, therefore also giving you permission...

Idol1

Two fingers from my eyes to yours... I, for one, will be watching you like a hawk.

captain

Carry on...
 Quoting: North Texas

+1
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Blow

Me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 631426

If you dont like whats on channel 3, CHANGE IT.

Or are you one of those people that will keep it on just to bitch, bitch?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214168
Australia
Report Abusive Post
And what makes Obama so much worse.....? I have my own reasons why he is a bad president......what do you have on him....?

Omegaman

obama is not driving the bus...

WOW MINDFUCK!!! No kidding. Jesus. This is just like a dream I had. Well, let me preface by saying that I dreamed Obama would be President Probably before he officially announced his candidacy.

Then after he was Pres, I had a dream of a bus, and he was in the drivers' seat, but somebody in the midddle right hand side of the aisle was driving the bus.

And I'm convinced that there is some sort of power behind it, but I don't know if my dreams are coming from God or... some really sophisticated human invention....

Anyway, what was I going to say?

Oh, the first CHAPTER of your STORY? I don't want to read any STORIES, STORIS are fary tails you tell little children to get them to fall asleep.

AC, did you post this dream?

Think I read something similar to it.

I also had a dream about Obama and driving, and I was just trying to think if I posted it - it would have been early this year.

My dream was "I was with Michelle and Obama in a mountain lodge type house, then Obama had to leave and another Obama came in and took his place. Even Michelle didn't know which Obama was the real one. Then Michelle and I drove ourselves back to the city. The first Obama drove himself in a different car and the second one was driven in a convoy of cars."

Weird huh? I woke up thinking, "why the hell as I even dreaming about Obama???"
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Blow

Me

If only you knew my son...

I do,, and I'm not you're son. At BEST, you know a fraction.
Don Ricardo

User ID: 555241
United States
01/02/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.
One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down in a chair directly opposite from me. A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything. He detailed the story of the Illuminati. How it had formed in the 1700’s and how the Illuminati was behind the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, World War I and II, the Vietnam War, and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.

Yeah... yeah... and then what happened!!!! beavis
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Call me Walt

Blow

Me

If you dont like whats on channel 3, CHANGE IT.

Or are you one of those people that will keep it on just to bitch, bitch?

Good acting tonight.
Irdooooomed

User ID: 1211222
United States
Report Abusive Post

I was only the seventh I believe in the history of the Illuminati to perform the Departure ritual. It is too horrific to even discuss. That may come later with time.

Yippee the Illuminati have a departure ritual, finally GLP knows something about the illustrious Illuminati.
Anony'Gus
User ID: 1214101
Australia
Report Abusive Post

I don't mean to antagonize, but that's pretty weak OP. What else you got?

GLP