Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 827,420
Pageviews Today: 1,464,853Threads Today: 621Posts Today: 10,820
04:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 843325
United States
01/02/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
tick tock
FreeDumb

User ID: 1183176
United States
01/02/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
I do,, and I'm not you're son. At BEST, you know a fraction.

Due to the lack of a comma, he may be implying his child/som, not saying if you only knew....

May be wrong
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
01/02/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, 911 was a ritual on a large scale?
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, opie.

What can we call you?

Just simplifying things.

Good read, and Ill be here looking for more.

Beleivable to me, hope it stays that way.

And since youve been posting for a year or more, you understand the skepticism, I hope.

Lots chains get pulled here.

Call me Walt

Walt. You're a role paying asshole.

Blow

Me

If you dont like whats on channel 3, CHANGE IT.

Or are you one of those people that will keep it on just to bitch, bitch?

Good acting tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 631426

Yeah, you caught me...Im opie, AND Freedumb...Im busted.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 489499
United States
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP,

Please continue...

Thank you...
popcorn
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

You didnt need Walt to tell you that, did you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: FreeDumb

Nah, guess not. lol
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
How bot a pin, mods?

In the spirit of the Hidden Hand thread?
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nah, guess not. lol

Ok good!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Absolutely. Doesn't everybody already know that?
But it is interesting to have the details confirmed.
And I do hope OP will tell us more. This must be a very risky undertaking for him.

Wonder if the Illuminati has been brought down?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214205
United States
Report Abusive Post
So op..

What is Obama?

can you at least say it in 1 word
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please Pin, Mods. A pin may encourage OP to continue.
Thanks for considering it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1161320
United States
01/02/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Part two is coming soon detailing the events of 1968, Martin Luther King's assassination, Bobby Kennedy's assassination, and the election of Richard Nixon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087158
Canada
01/02/2011 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry OP(Walt) but anyone with even a cursory knowledge of the Illuminati would know they refer to themselves as the brotherhood.

Illuminati is a term outsiders use.

There is nothing new under the sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144726
United States
01/02/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is the most idiotic shit, its like a 12 yr olds understanding of a secret society
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214168
Australia
01/02/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well that's obvious.

JFK - Killing of the King

Princess Diana - Killing of the Queen

September 11 - Destruction of the Empire

All of these events has a mass psychological effect on global consciousness did they not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076085
United States
Report Abusive Post
Walt.......can we hear about current events and what is happening now.....name some names please.

Omegaman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211089
United States
Report Abusive Post
Gosh, I was on the previous page refreshing it before I realized there was a p. 4.

OP, when you said the first time it would be about 20 min before you posted the story, because you had to make sure it had correct grammar...did you mean you had to write it yet?

And when you said you needed an audience..was it because you didn't feel like taking the time to write a story that no one would pay attention to?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry OP(Walt) but anyone with even a cursory knowledge of the Illuminati would know they refer to themselves as the brotherhood.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087158

I do not want to call them the brotherhood because I do not associate myself with them anymore. I ended that tie. I am an outsider now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first time that I was really “used” by the Illuminati was during the presidential election of 1968. I was called to Denver, CO to partake in a meeting in early February. I was chauffeured to the meeting location, and the windows of the limo were blacked out, so I still to this day do not know exactly where the meeting was held. I was very relieved to find out that the meetings of the Illuminati were not satanic or cultish other than that everything in the room was completely red. A man stood up in front of the room and introduced himself as Rorie Rothschild. He gave us our “instructions” by saying that it was already put in place that Richard Nixon would be president of the United States. I was astonished to know that this group picked who was going to be the POTUS, but I soon found out that every president in American history has been a puppet of the Illuminati. My assignment was to position myself in Washington D.C., and to work to incite rioting and turmoil after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. Yes, I knew about the assassination of MLK before it occurred. The assassination occurred in April if I am correct, and I knew about it in February. It was decided that MLK was a dangerous man because of the way that he was creating a following in the way that he was. The truth is that MLK was approached by the Illuminati and asked to join, but he is one of the view that rejected and somehow escaped death. The elite in the group decided to let him live for awhile, for pure entertainment, but when they were ready for him to die, they made sure he did, and they planned when he would. I was in D.C. at the time of the assassination, and I made the mistake of spreading the word that MLK was dead, an hour before he had actually been shot. Thankfully no one notices, and widespread riots ensued.

Many other people were placed in many other major cities. The purpose of killing MLK at the time that he was assassinated was to serve as a distraction to the coming murder of Bobby Kennedy. The Illuminate had already killed JFK, and they were not about to let another Kennedy make a run for the presidency. The Kennedy family turned out to be a challenge for the Illuminati, but they were taken care of. Remember a few years ago when Ted Kennedy was taken out of a dinner for health problems? He was actually strangled in the bathroom by an Illuminati member.

Anyway, after Bobby Kennedy was murdered. The path to the presidency was clear for Richard Nixon who had already been indoctrinated with what the Illuminati wanted to do. The war in Vietnam was a massive opportunity for many people to make a ton of money, and that they did. Nixon was instructed far before the election to continue the fighting in Vietnam.
Aquamarine

User ID: 1134695
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ive read all pages and waiting for more. OP ignore the others that dont want to hear. Just keep it coming!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1166437
United States
Report Abusive Post
Something smells a tad fishy here - you choose to post all the deep dark secrets of the Illuminati to G-fing-LP? Seems a bit too convenient to me..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214020
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087158

and does this mean you are one also? let Walt write
alexblanelayder
User ID: 1214215
United States
Report Abusive Post
So this guy was in the Illuminati for 47 years and has untold amounts of knowledge about the secret workings of the world. He just decides to leave and end his "sacred contract". Do you think for one second that he wouldn't be watched like a hawk to see if he would spill the beans?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1116782

yes indeed.
loose lips, sinks ships.

OP, you say, you sold your soul and now you think you can somehow get redemption by spilling the beans???

you tube, destiny's lab: ezekiels wheel,and unseen zones. is what i think what the OP is trying to give away.

the great "end-time delusion/LIE"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1182277
United States
Report Abusive Post
a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt:

and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence,

and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
Greg_B.

User ID: 1110720
United States
01/02/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I, for one, would prefer it if you skipped over the historical stuff.

Most of us know Oswald didn't do it, Monroe was "suicided," Sirhan Sirhan was MK-Ultra, etc.

Maybe get in to that later.

Get to the pertinent, if you could please.
I'm not too fond of Signatures. Why would I want to end every post the same way?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214015
United States
01/02/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
another "nobody' thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well that's obvious.

JFK - Killing of the King

Princess Diana - Killing of the Queen

September 11 - Destruction of the Empire

All of these events has a mass psychological effect on global consciousness did they not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214168

Absolutely!
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something smells a tad fishy here - you choose to post all the deep dark secrets of the Illuminati to G-fing-LP? Seems a bit too convenient to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166437

All the good facebook names were taken, maybe.

Hes been here a year already, maybe by design...and feels comfortable with us.

Let him write, if you dont like it, raise a flag and move on.

Some of us want to read his stuff, and at least want to give him a chance.

If its BS, Ill be the first to admit Im a sucker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214129
United States
01/02/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

GLP