Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,660 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 406,152
Pageviews Today: 637,689Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,920
07:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

FreeDumb

User ID: 1183176
United States
01/02/2011 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
I have been battling a cold for several days now, and have taken some Nyquil to relieve my symptoms. Unfortunately, the medicine is getting to me, and I am going to have to call it a night. I can assure you I am not another role playing poster.

Goodnight to all. Will be on tomorrow with more information on space flights and the importance of Denver, CO as well as Trenton, NJ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Cool, opie...Im real close to Trenchtown NJ, so Ill be lookin FWD to it!

Maybe you can register with a disposable email address, and pick a username, or just Walt...then we can eliminate any imposters?

Again, thanks for writing and hope you feel better after some sleep.

And I really hope its not a barrell of BS youre handing us.

Im interested, and dont smell anything yet.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
^Watcher^

User ID: 1213463
United States
01/02/2011 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

How do you think Billy Graham became as popular as he is? No one rises to power without the organization's help. His work is a mask for his motives.

Clearly his motives are obvious to those watching. Was he at your "departure ritual"? I need to know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 827320
United States
01/02/2011 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I attended college at Harvard in 1964...

...and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Epic fail.

They didn't even break ground on the WTC until 1966.

When did the Rockefellers start planning it?

And opie never said WTC.

Fail, on your fail.

Cmon people, I thought you were mostly smarter than this?

If your gonna BS someone, at least THINK first.

Nothing more belittling than failing at your fail call.

Then what two buildings did a terrorist attack causing the world to change forever? Oh, and Opie just said the lead designer of the WTC was there. hahahah.... Try again, fruit loop.

The WTC were designed and built FOR 9/11!!!! Think Columns of King Solomon's Temple (Jachin and Boaz, Balance of nature, light/dark, etc.) Their destruction was planned before their foundation was even laid!
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Yeah? And where, pray tell, did you bury YOUR chicken bones?

whatever
MirelurkMeat

User ID: 1081041
United States
Report Abusive Post
someone who is someone here should pin this and let this guy write. It may be bs like uncle mike, but it is very interesting.
 Quoting: sunroomking

hey uncle mike was a interesting fucking story man and my name is mike also

we mikes think alike and you have to admit what he had to say did sound like some legit and upcomming DOOM
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

Hi Watcher, what do you have on Graham?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1088759

Watcher, Im interested too.....
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209210
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have been battling a cold for several days now, and have taken some Nyquil to relieve my symptoms. Unfortunately, the medicine is getting to me, and I am going to have to call it a night. I can assure you I am not another role playing poster.

Goodnight to all. Will be on tomorrow with more information on space flights and the importance of Denver, CO as well as Trenton, NJ.

Lol no. I can assure you if there was a grain of truth in anything posted, you wou;dnt make it through the night.
PopeAndy

User ID: 1209799
United States
Report Abusive Post
Not that you have given any reason to be believed I'll give the thread a shot and read what you have to say. I do hope it's verifiable information.

Not in the mood to get trolled or put on a tinfoil hat though I like verifiable evidence.
Don't feed the trolls.
Say_It_Loud

User ID: 1213153
United States
01/02/2011 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I saw Billy Graham interviewed the other day and he said that George Bush Sr was one of his best friends. I don't know why but that shocked and disappointed me.

I knew Graham was always on call to the whitehouse for several of the past presidents, but best friends with Bush? Wow.

And funny, Obama snubbed Billy Graham. Interesting.
Truth Is God's Daughter - Spanish Proverb.

"Silence Is Treason" Geert Wilders
cornucopia

User ID: 1068506
United States
01/02/2011 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
once you are illuminati you are always illuminati, there is no was...

lol

:)

now i'll read a little of your thread and decide if it's true or not for myself:)

Last Edited by cornucopia on 01/02/2011 12:50 AM
~*i love you*~
Irdooooomed

User ID: 1211222
United States
01/02/2011 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
who wants to put money on this guy not coming back tomorrow..

battling a cold is weak in comparison to some of the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING INFO EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
 Quoting: Ryno

Some colds are viruses that put you to sleep, permenently.
You should finish your story OP while you can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212919
United States
01/02/2011 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Finland bunker part really explains alot why Barry looks a bit more pale skinned compared to the rest of us. Lack of sunshine.
childoflight

User ID: 1204405
United States
Report Abusive Post
Born in Finland??????Underground?????
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds .
Albert Einstein.
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'd like him to explain Justin Bieber. I mean, WTF?

Last Edited by twitter this on 01/02/2011 12:51 AM
"Life. It's not for everyone."
cornucopia

User ID: 1068506
United States
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: 2012gregg

i agree...

lol
~*i love you*~
MirelurkMeat

User ID: 1081041
United States
Report Abusive Post
you should come up with an alias when you return

more aliens stuff next time if you do come back

thats all that really matters on earth, alien shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213991
United States
01/02/2011 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for tomorrow!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP

Your post is EPIC FAIL!

How can someone raised in a bunker until 23 come out black? That doesn't make any sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 827320
United States
Report Abusive Post
who wants to put money on this guy not coming back tomorrow..

battling a cold is weak in comparison to some of the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING INFO EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Some colds are viruses that put you to sleep, permenently.
You should finish your story OP while you can.
 Quoting: Irdooooomed

It's ok, he performed the departure ritual. It's like double secret probation against the illuminati from going after him.

Besides, he took some nyquil.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Please explain the "Departure Ritual"?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1161320
United States
01/02/2011 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

How do you think Billy Graham became as popular as he is? No one rises to power without the organization's help. His work is a mask for his motives.

Clearly his motives are obvious to those watching. Was he at your "departure ritual"? I need to know...

Graham has not departed and never will. The departure is performed in a pitch black room. People are present, but I will never know who
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post
OP

Your post is EPIC FAIL!

How can someone raised in a bunker until 23 come out black? That doesn't make any sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212919

Maybe it was a coal mine.
noodz

User ID: 1165979
New Zealand
Report Abusive Post
Keep posting OP :)
twitter this

United States
01/02/2011 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
To prove one's veracity, there is but one way. Tell us something that is about to happen in the near term.
:)
User ID: 1214218
Canada
01/02/2011 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.
One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down in a chair directly opposite from me. A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything. He detailed the story of the Illuminati. How it had formed in the 1700’s and how the Illuminati was behind the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, World War I and II, the Vietnam War, and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.

Lame fail OP.
HardTruth

User ID: 1204107
United States
01/02/2011 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geeesh, I could literally type up a list with thousands of questions!!

How about just revealing something that even the most avid, and detail oriented seeker of truth might never uncover on their own!!

Like pointing someone in the right direction that will produce outstanding results of information in putting the invisible puzzle together!!

If it expects or demands worship, it is not divine!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Everyone...I am not going to be killed by the Illuminati. They will carry out their plans whether everyone knows it or not. I am no longer important to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088759
United States
Report Abusive Post
someone who is someone here should pin this and let this guy write. It may be bs like uncle mike, but it is very interesting.

hey uncle mike was a interesting fucking story man and my name is mike also

we mikes think alike and you have to admit what he had to say did sound like some legit and upcomming DOOM
 Quoting: MirelurkMeat

i missed uncle mike...link?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
To prove one's veracity, there is but one way. Tell us something that is about to happen in the near term.
 Quoting: twitter this

Very soon my friend
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail.
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP

Your post is EPIC FAIL!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212919

Black genes make you BLACK.

Sunlight or not.

BTW, wheres the seed vault, Norway?

Where the spiral is? Nordic coutries....explains the banks and supposed neutrality a little bit, no?

GLP