Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,097
Pageviews Today: 669,785Threads Today: 232Posts Today: 4,164
08:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Aquarius 7

User ID: 1209097
United States
01/03/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Last Edited by Aquarius 7 on 01/04/2011 10:57 PM

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216346
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
my brother posts here im sure he will read what you say and debunk you with in 10 seconds...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216373
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting stuff, but I'd like to think our brave men and women in the US military would not go along with executing American citizens, or just stand by and watch it happen. Sure there are some bad apples in the ranks, but a lot of them love this country and do not wish their fellow Americans any harm. I could see the US military resisting in some form.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 798577
United States
01/03/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again, Justin Bieber? WTF?
 Quoting: twitter this

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216257
United States
01/03/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
All info he posted is on page 69.
 Quoting: Tut 1216354

chuckle

flush
Seamus

User ID: 989297
United States
Report Abusive Post
I was only the seventh I believe in the history of the Illuminati to perform the Departure ritual. It is too horrific to even discuss. That may come later with time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Name at least a few of the other 6 people in history who have escaped the clutches of their Illuminati Masters... please.
'When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men,
they create for themselves, in the course of time,
a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.'
Frederic Bastiat, 'The Law'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
JohnSwinton, 1830-1901, Former chief-of-staff New York Times
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The bold effort the present bank has made to control the Government, the distress it has wantonly produced ... are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American People should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution (The Bank of the United States), or the establishment of another like it." Andrew Jackson (December 2, 1834)
pidd
User ID: 1216282
United States
Report Abusive Post
i think i wasted my time today readin this shit, no one here even knows the connections, or can see the light, well go fuck urselves, cus ur fucked neway, to join or not to join that is the question, i feel like a skywalker
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
01/03/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've always wondered about famous/infamous people who apparently died....and if it was all a show....especially master sociopaths like John Wayne Gacey....who was executed, supposedly....I always suspected that these guys are kept alive for either further study or for certain tasks on behalf of TPTB......
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/03/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is all satanism
 Quoting: pidd 1216282

Satanism doesnt exists in the Jewish faith like he was created in the Christian. The Jews considered him just another one of Gods angels sent out to test what is already in a persons heart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least no one has mentioned, know, or caught onto the plans of the REAL Light,

Good, I feel at ease that such secrets remain just that, Secrets.

its too much of a joy and happy ending for most people to handle.

lol..

Satan's psy-op !!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1081321

In psychology of the human mind, people will believe whatever they want to believe, The mind is a powerful thing. A person can condition themselves.

Thats why REASON, or REASONING, is a good ability to have cause it allows one to pause and analyze and sort
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 734178
Saudi Arabia
01/03/2011 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Walt,

Which leaders do the Illuminati hope to destroy through WW3? Is it the Iranian and Syrian leaders?

Also, what muslim clericks are working with the Illuminati?

and who will be the messiah? Will the feathered serpent show up to save us?

or is there no hope for humanity?

Also, is(are) god(s) (an) ancient alien? Will (t)he(y) not protect mother earth and its inhabitants??
FreeDumb

User ID: 862910
United States
Report Abusive Post
Pinned? Really?

This is a conspiracy site.

Rarely can a conspiracy be validated, that's the nature of secret conspiracies.

Wait for the dump. Read, then follow the trails and make a decision.

If you judge before you do your due diligence, you are not a rationally thinking person, and your opinion doesn't matter.

Your input will therefore be ignored, and/or negated.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212884

"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216381
United States
Report Abusive Post
- The Illuminati also used the opportunity that Katrina presented to build a bunker that is directly beneath the French Quarter. Why else do you think that FEMA was slow to provide adequate assistance? The engineers needed time.

Bullshit...bullshit..bullshit. I was in the French Quarter the entire time Katrina unfolded.

1. They couldn't have possibly built a bunker under the Quarter. In case you weren't aware, we are below sea level so the engineering required to actually do that would be a massive undertaking (years), and it would have undoubtedly shifted the ground beneath our already crumbling 18th century buildings. We don't have basements in New Orleans...we bury our dead above ground...the only thing beneath our city is alluvial mud and groundwater which makes it impossible to build anything below ground. That's why we're sinking.

2. I was here...there was no construction taking place anywhere near the French Quarter...anywhere. And I was all over the quarter and the city in general...but specifically the Quarter.

That is just 100% contrived shite. And the whole subsequent theory that they were preparing for the oil spill...that's just as ridiculous. The Macondo site is 80 miles off the shore of Venice. Why exactly would they need to evacuate New Orleans in order to "prepare" for the spill? Microbes which infect kids minds? Are you f'n kidding? I flew over the Macondo site 6 times during the spill...am I infected with microbes that will affect the way I think? Is that why I think you're full of shit?

If you're writing a book, you need to delete these items...if I read that I would toss the book in the trash. wtf
 Quoting: Dambala 1216360

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 916684
United States
01/03/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all those that keep saying that I won't be back.....I am baaaaaack. cool2

I hope you all had a good day.

I have been asked so many questions that I cannot possibly answer all of them, and I hope these people that expect me to write a full expose first are kidding; have you people ever tried to do something like that?

Believe me it is hard, and it is much easier to reveal information in this way.

You do actually seem to be leading people on a bit.

Would you like to continue your story,
or are you having just too much fun watching the thread go viral, begging you for info?

The story will continue when I see fit. Believe me, I am not having fun doing this; why would I? I am currently toying with different ideas on how to release the rest of my story. In sections, as I am doing now, or in one large post.
 Quoting: Walt1944

PLEASE ONE LONG POST. I am on page 58 and I fucking can't STAND the hijacking that has occured.

AL MURRIN or whatever the fuck your name is...and Freedumb, GET A FUCKING ROOM. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!! You fucking attention whores take your bullshit to your OWN thread.....christ AL wins the award for the most posts in a fucking thread that HE DIDN'T START

Get a fucking LIFE!!!

stfu
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
so if no satanism then whats up with alister crowely, the statue of washinton in the museum basement, the bahphomet, the order fo the easter star, stars, the goad headed guy, red black and white
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852710
United States
01/03/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walt,

Can you confirm that the original Paul McCartney was replaced with a double in 1966?

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184478
United States
01/03/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Walt. One question: What is the purpose of eliminating all life on earth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Do a search for 'Sampson Option' in your favorite search engine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216257
United States
01/03/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is all satanism

Satanism doesnt exists in the Jewish faith like he was created in the Christian. The Jews considered him just another one of Gods angels sent out to test what is already in a persons heart.
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

SO what. It does not mean it does not exist.

Satanism does exist. It is alive and well in this world today.
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

i mean hes showin the 666 mark of the beast on his hand the OK sign look at it 666
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216384
United States
01/03/2011 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
- The Illuminati also used the opportunity that Katrina presented to build a bunker that is directly beneath the French Quarter. Why else do you think that FEMA was slow to provide adequate assistance? The engineers needed time.

Bullshit...bullshit..bullshit. I was in the French Quarter the entire time Katrina unfolded.

1. They couldn't have possibly built a bunker under the Quarter. In case you weren't aware, we are below sea level so the engineering required to actually do that would be a massive undertaking (years), and it would have undoubtedly shifted the ground beneath our already crumbling 18th century buildings. We don't have basements in New Orleans...we bury our dead above ground...the only thing beneath our city is alluvial mud and groundwater which makes it impossible to build anything below ground. That's why we're sinking.

2. I was here...there was no construction taking place anywhere near the French Quarter...anywhere. And I was all over the quarter and the city in general...but specifically the Quarter.

That is just 100% contrived shite. And the whole subsequent theory that they were preparing for the oil spill...that's just as ridiculous. The Macondo site is 80 miles off the shore of Venice. Why exactly would they need to evacuate New Orleans in order to "prepare" for the spill? Microbes which infect kids minds? Are you f'n kidding? I flew over the Macondo site 6 times during the spill...am I infected with microbes that will affect the way I think? Is that why I think you're full of shit?

If you're writing a book, you need to delete these items...if I read that I would toss the book in the trash. wtf

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216381

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
so if no satanism then whats up with alister crowely, the statue of washinton in the museum basement, the bahphomet, the order fo the easter star, stars, the goad headed guy, red black and white

Baphomet is the Sophia, or the allegory of Wisdom and how wisdom Fell.

In the midst of darkness, light suddenly triumphs at Winter Solstice..

The Eastern Star Pentagram is Venus that makes a pentagon alignment every 8 years.

Aleister formed his own teachings when he left the Golden Dawn.
Walt1944  (OP)

User ID: 1161320
United States
Report Abusive Post
Guys, I spent a great deal of time putting together the data dump. It is for this reason that I am going to call it a night. I will be lurking for a rest of the night, but most likely will not make any substantive posts.

To those who believe me, thank you.

To those who do not, I earnestly beg you to look further into it.

Thank you all

Goodnight
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216385
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
OP = REAL GLOW
Smilin' Irish Eyes

User ID: 656642
United States
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE ONE LONG POST. I am on page 58 and I fucking can't STAND the hijacking that has occured.

AL MURRIN or whatever the fuck your name is...and Freedumb, GET A FUCKING ROOM. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!! You fucking attention whores take your bullshit to your OWN thread.....christ AL wins the award for the most posts in a fucking thread that HE DIDN'T START

Get a fucking LIFE!!!

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 916684

To get past all of the other posts see Walt's other thread titled "Massive Illuminati Data Dump" Thread: Massive Illuminati Data Dump at 9 PM eastern

It is only 1 page so far and has all of Walt's posts copied there as well as the data dump.
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
pidd
United States
Report Abusive Post
yep the beatles did that sing too as well as the peace sign or the V
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

i mean hes showin the 666 mark of the beast on his hand the OK sign look at it 666

666 is the Carbon atom 666, Mark of the Beast,

6 electrons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons, Earths life and death predatory cycle.

Another base atom like Silica some have theorized, but carbon has the most variety
Smilin' Irish Eyes

User ID: 656642
United States
01/03/2011 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, I spent a great deal of time putting together the data dump. It is for this reason that I am going to call it a night. I will be lurking for a rest of the night, but most likely will not make any substantive posts.

To those who believe me, thank you.

To those who do not, I earnestly beg you to look further into it.

Thank you all

Goodnight
 Quoting: Walt1944

Goodnight Walt. If you want to lurk seriously check out the Eugenics thread I posted earlier...may trigger other memories for you.
Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214655
United States
01/03/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walt,

Can you confirm that the original Paul McCartney was replaced with a double in 1966?

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 852710

wtf

FFS Is Walt supposed to know everything and have the answer to any and every question anyone can dream up? Give the guy a break.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1192080
United States
Report Abusive Post
good read. there has been somethin about this thread that my gut is tryin to tell me and i think it has somethin to do with the mods not replying once to this thread. maybe im letting my imagination get carried away. oh well
jessica42

User ID: 1004337
United States
Report Abusive Post
Goodnight Walt

GLP