Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,855 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 370,503
Pageviews Today: 586,178Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 2,910
07:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
01/03/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
OP = REAL GLOW
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216385

Real Glow?

Been a loooooooong time, where has he been?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1118955
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Upon request, I have created a blog that details all of the information that I have released.

Here it is... [link to walte1944.blogspot.com]

Looks very sharp !

Sorry to annoy anyone else. Im happy I sparked the idea for you, Looks great,=)

I best bugger off some . at request of a few.

I will work on it a little more whenever I have more time. I have a lot of writing to do right now however.

HMMMM FOR ME IT SAYS:
The blog you were looking for was not found. If you are the owner of this blog, please sign in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1187818

did walt do the i`m a nasa employee post ,now that was fabulous reading, i was enthralled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1147347
United States
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Walt. One question: What is the purpose of eliminating all life on earth?

Do a search for 'Sampson Option' in your favorite search engine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184478

^this^ it will tell you who's behind the fuckin'whole thing
McMeevin

User ID: 1210181
Australia
Report Abusive Post
it is all satanism

Satanism doesnt exists in the Jewish faith like he was created in the Christian. The Jews considered him just another one of Gods angels sent out to test what is already in a persons heart.

SO what. It does not mean it does not exist.

Satanism does exist. It is alive and well in this world today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216257

They are able to pull light given from "Satan" through their rituals, probably because what they choose to do with that power is exactly opposite of what the divine plan is.
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1052734
United States
01/03/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

i mean hes showin the 666 mark of the beast on his hand the OK sign look at it 666

666 is the Carbon atom 666, Mark of the Beast,

6 electrons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons, Earths life and death predatory cycle.

Another base atom like Silica some have theorized, but carbon has the most variety
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

look at last night Daily Three lottery numbers
[link to www.calottery.com]
pidd
User ID: 1216282
United States
01/03/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
allen
makes sense diamonds are carbon, makes sense
so if anyone sees this shit its u, do see illuminati influence on just about everything around us espicially in the media
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/03/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Upon request, I have created a blog that details all of the information that I have released.

Here it is... [link to walte1944.blogspot.com]

Looks very sharp !

Sorry to annoy anyone else. Im happy I sparked the idea for you, Looks great,=)

I best bugger off some . at request of a few.

I will work on it a little more whenever I have more time. I have a lot of writing to do right now however.

HMMMM FOR ME IT SAYS:
The blog you were looking for was not found. If you are the owner of this blog, please sign in.

did walt do the i`m a nasa employee post ,now that was fabulous reading, i was enthralled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1118955

walt tell them about the water manipulating
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
Report Abusive Post
it is all satanism

Satanism doesnt exists in the Jewish faith like he was created in the Christian. The Jews considered him just another one of Gods angels sent out to test what is already in a persons heart.

SO what. It does not mean it does not exist.

Satanism does exist. It is alive and well in this world today.

They are able to pull light given from "Satan" through their rituals, probably because what they choose to do with that power is exactly opposite of what the divine plan is.
 Quoting: McMeevin

The only plan is the Divine Plan.

But really right now, the only thing uniting all religions on earth is the Sun, Moon and Stars.

Uranus Liberator and Jupiter Benefic conjunction coming up tomorrow in Pisces with Partial Solar Eclipse
McMeevin

User ID: 1210181
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Also, what Opie says about Alex Jones COULD be truth, i am somewhat speculative on everything being said at this point, as i am with most things.

But how else do you think Alex was able to get into Bohemian Grove and film the ritual?
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081321
United States
01/03/2011 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

i mean hes showin the 666 mark of the beast on his hand the OK sign look at it 666

Another base atom like Silica some have theorized, but carbon has the most variety

not to get going into another topic, but since humans are carbon based, are you implying WE are the mark o the beast ?
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
and saturns rings represent control
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
allen
makes sense diamonds are carbon, makes sense
so if anyone sees this shit its u, do see illuminati influence on just about everything around us espicially in the media
 Quoting: pidd 1216282

Coal is illustrative of how rough we begin as the unfinished man, then we are the unpolished raw stone,

Then the chiseled faceted diamond when we become enlightened and surrender to the work

God is our Maker and our Polisher... =)

Diamonds are a very important symbol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1210786
United States
01/03/2011 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh man I just got in on this and hes GONE! well, one thing hes right Obama - not Illiminati ..agree hes worse only I would like to know just how much worse!
How long is this bait to get the real deal going to go on???? How do we know this is not someone with just an active and vivid imagination who likes to lead people on with tall tails?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216254
United States
01/03/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goodnight Walt plenty to take in for one night.

Ridiculous how evil people need to be when they have more then plenty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208339
United States
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone re-post all of OP's reveals so that we don't have to wade through 69 pages of BS flags?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1205205

Not only the flags, but also those who hijacked this thread, Al and S Africa were the worst.....much of their BS went on for pages.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Also, what Opie says about Alex Jones COULD be truth, i am somewhat speculative on everything being said at this point, as i am with most things.

But how else do you think Alex was able to get into Bohemian Grove and film the ritual?
 Quoting: McMeevin

or biderburg group filming
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

not to get going into another topic, but since humans are carbon based, are you implying WE are the mark o the beast ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1081321

Yes we are, but when we triumph thru spiritual evolution , we kill the beast, and become immortal, not having to taste death like the beast and all other life on earth.

Of course, this requires putting away the traits likened to the beasts. its called taking the "Lower man" and replacing it with desires of the "higher man or self"
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
yo AL u seem like a real enlightened cat, far more wise than I, i want to know more, the devine plan, how should i live my life knowing the truth about how our planet is run,

is it ancient alien theory, good ones and bad ones, is the true god the light bigger than all that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852710
United States
01/03/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Walt,

Can you confirm that the original Paul McCartney was replaced with a double in 1966?

Thanks

wtf

FFS Is Walt supposed to know everything and have the answer to any and every question anyone can dream up? Give the guy a break.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214655

The McCartney replacement was accomplished by the Illuminati. They would be well aware of it.
Least Servant

User ID: 1059702
United States
01/03/2011 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is all satanism

I'm with Al on this one... most of you are fuzzled about the "dark" side. lol

Fear makes you blind so you can't see what's right there... it's the fear of what's inside of you that you don't want to face because of your own ego.

Start by attacking THAT "Satan" first... btw, that's also not his real name.
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2011 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
and saturns rings represent control
 Quoting: pidd 1216282

Yes, Father Saturn represents control. form, structure, Order and chronos of time...

He is the ruling planet of December and the birth of the Sun God, Christ.

Metal is lead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148004
Sweden
01/03/2011 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = WALT can you please tell us what aliens really are?? thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216400
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
Report Abusive Post
Goodnight Uncle Walt hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205708
United States
01/03/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

bsflag bsflag bsflag

DEBUNKED ABOUT A GAZZILION TIMES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199401
United States
01/03/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is everyone sucking this guys disney?

he made all this shit up based on his readings at glp and some b rated sci fi movies.

honestly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216407
Norway
01/03/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP = full of SHIT bsmeter2
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey al what the deal with marijuana and k2 and cb1 and 2 receptor in the brain
seeker12

User ID: 1023601
United States
01/03/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Billy Graham is one of the most evil people on this planet...OP

The OP is a liar! He/She will wish they had not said this one day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081321
United States
01/03/2011 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

Yes we are, but when we triumph thru spiritual evolution , we kill the beast, and become immortal, not having to taste death like the beast and all other life on earth.

Of course, this requires putting away the traits likened to the beasts. its called taking the "Lower man" and replacing it with desires of the "higher man or self"

ok , since op has gone nighty-nite, til he returns, you mentioned a couple pages back about "your"-"the" secret ..... spill YOUR beans til Unc. Waltie gets back

GLP