Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,665 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 44,482
Pageviews Today: 88,186Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 699
01:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 817672
Canada
01/03/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Thank you Walt for all your time and effort! Looking forward to more info.
alien
User ID: 1216437
United States
01/03/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Why is this pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216438
United States
01/03/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does this "AL" post every other post?

He is getting rather irritating.

Is "AL", "WALT".

I think someone brought this option up on page 5 or something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216434

No he is not walt. He is insanely jealous of this thread though. I love how AL has been logging in as an ac, filling in the username, and asking himself a question. Classic. Major issues.
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
01/03/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
In addition to the longer, treatise type postings, perhaps some bullet point postings to quickly answer minor questions would be good.....for instance....

Are there really "jump rooms" where people can be on earth in one moment and on Mars the next?

How do the committee of 300, the Bilderbergers, and the Council on Foreign relations figure into all this?
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216254
United States
01/03/2011 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Billy Graham is one of the most evil people on this planet...OP

The OP is a liar! He/She will wish they had not said this one day.
 Quoting: seeker12

Go back a bunch of pages, BG is a freemason and a satanist, sorry, think you better wake up. Who knows what else he has done, as with many of them it could be very sick stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214082
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
As expected, the "dump" was a piece of garbage. Bunkers in the 1800's, russians going to the moon in the '50s, star killing weapons...

I'm done with this shit.

I feel sorry for those who actually believe this lunatic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216442
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why does this "AL" post every other post?

He is getting rather irritating.

Is "AL", "WALT".

I think someone brought this option up on page 5 or something.

No he is not walt. He is insanely jealous of this thread though. I love how AL has been logging in as an ac, filling in the username, and asking himself a question. Classic. Major issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216438

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216434
United States
Report Abusive Post
I already knew Denver has a very evil spirit over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1207935

I have lived in Colorado all of my life.

...Been in the Denver area now for half of it.

Evil spirit no kidding. I did not need Walt to tell me Denver is an evil place.
One thing Walt neglected to talk about was that Denver was becoming MORE evil than than in the last 10 years. This is something I can tell everyone without being in the Illuminati.
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
Why is this pinned.
 Quoting: alien 1216437

I certainly don't know, but I'll add is pretty suspicious...
MirelurkMeat

User ID: 1081041
United States
01/03/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah this dude seriously does need to get a goddanm life i mean shit dude has posted something on atleast everypage os this talking about god or somekind of enlightening bullshit.

blathering bullshit on a cold winter night
Tali

User ID: 1214197
United States
01/03/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already knew Denver has a very evil spirit over it.

I have lived in Colorado all of my life.

...Been in the Denver area now for half of it.

Evil spirit no kidding. I did not need Walt to tell me Denver is an evil place.
One thing Walt neglected to talk about was that Denver was becoming MORE evil than than in the last 10 years. This is something I can tell everyone without being in the Illuminati.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216434

How do you mean?
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. ~Colette
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213646
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
unreal, any old nutjob and say they were in the illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 852710
United States
Report Abusive Post
Some of OP's story sounds legit, but I think he's also been fed a line of BS by the Illuminati (assuming he's not making the whole thing up).

The stuff about space travel and weapons to destroy planets and stars is probably fiction.
MirelurkMeat

User ID: 1081041
United States
Report Abusive Post
they are testing our ablity to panic in situations of not being able to understand weather or not my thinking about this has become to complex? am i right?
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
01/03/2011 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW OP, you never explained why you continue posting, I didn't know that tracking a fixed IP was so hard... rolleyes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why is this pinned.
 Quoting: alien 1216437

Because AL created apparent (but artificial) interest by posting his nonsesical quasi-religious babble 10 times per page, at least quadrupling the size of this thread which probably would have died a relatively quick death otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165715
United States
Report Abusive Post
Better get your 100 watt bulbs before they are all gone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216437
United States
01/03/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this pinned.

I certainly don't know, but I'll add is pretty suspicious...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214082

Why do I keep reading it. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/03/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah al whats up, we need the truth, why do i have to go to work for 40 hours a week just to pay of my college loans, i live in poverty almost, just enough to get by, i went to an illuminati instution without knowin it then, then got loans from illuminati banks, to pay for school, and now im working for an illuminati company to pay it all off at a shit wage, why am i living this life, im 28 as of a couple days ago and i live at home with my mom and she thinks im crazy cus i believe, a bunch of people control the whole damn, world especially the usa
 Quoting: pidd 1216282

This is the greatest tragedy of mankind, Its where you have to make a choice, The Bible says to be content with food, clothing and shelter, and God clothes the Lilies in the field. Matthew 6:28,. but it takes a high amount of labor and time to keep this up.

Materialism lures us with the bigger and better and flashier, When overdone, this is the type of materialism I frown upon, However mankind should spend more money on the richer things if more had that kind of money. The richer things being religious studies, music, art , travel and philosophy, hobbies, athletics and boundless creativity.

many of us are bound like animals however and the greatest accomplishment is when we can live in the Golden Age of fountains, music and sacred architecture.

I have more to explain why we are in the pain we are in today and not the Golden Age.....

It does have a play in physics and the scrooge effect, when too much money accumlates on one end and not the other.
FreeDumb

User ID: 862910
United States
01/03/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all those that keep saying that I won't be back.....I am baaaaaack. cool2

I hope you all had a good day.

I have been asked so many questions that I cannot possibly answer all of them, and I hope these people that expect me to write a full expose first are kidding; have you people ever tried to do something like that?

Believe me it is hard, and it is much easier to reveal information in this way.

You do actually seem to be leading people on a bit.

Would you like to continue your story,
or are you having just too much fun watching the thread go viral, begging you for info?

The story will continue when I see fit. Believe me, I am not having fun doing this; why would I? I am currently toying with different ideas on how to release the rest of my story. In sections, as I am doing now, or in one large post.

PLEASE ONE LONG POST. I am on page 58 and I fucking can't STAND the hijacking that has occured.

AL MURRIN or whatever the fuck your name is...and Freedumb, GET A FUCKING ROOM. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!! You fucking attention whores take your bullshit to your OWN thread.....christ AL wins the award for the most posts in a fucking thread that HE DIDN'T START

Get a fucking LIFE!!!

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 916684

Go pound your moms ass, I softened her up for ya

In that same room
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Warren Buffet made money off of the GOM

[link to www.bnet.com]

People you do not have to believe Walt, so why come on here and write mean things? Just go read something else. Many threads on GLP are ??? why pay attention if this bothers you? Let him write what he wants as you are let to. It is only fair.
pidd
User ID: 1216282
United States
Report Abusive Post
i dunno what the hell pinned is , but al is problably one of the only posters that knows what goin on in this world, maybe a lil on OP's behalf,
nexuseditor

User ID: 1214026
Australia
01/03/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned?

"Obama was raised by the illuminati in an underground bunker, but the illuminati FORGOT to organise a birth certificate..."

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/03/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of OP's story sounds legit, but I think he's also been fed a line of BS by the Illuminati (assuming he's not making the whole thing up).

The stuff about space travel and weapons to destroy planets and stars is probably fiction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 852710

Trust me, the MAIN thing We all want is Short cut PORTALS and how to establish a livable planet, yes this can be done by us, and triggered artificially at first..
<Pontifus Maximus>

User ID: 1195169
United States
01/03/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise What A Load Of SHIT!!!! LoL

only at GLP ... c'mon pinned? really? .. LoL

This thread deserves this pic more then any other :D

overcap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 793410
United States
01/03/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this pinned.

Because AL created apparent (but artificial) interest by posting his nonsesical quasi-religious babble 10 times per page, at least quadrupling the size of this thread which probably would have died a relatively quick death otherwise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

chuckle Goofy Thum
pidd
User ID: 1216282
United States
01/03/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
pinnedpinnedpinned
pinnedpinnedpinned

pinned

pinned

pinned

pinned

pinnedpinnedpinnedpinned

pinned

what does PINNED mean, i swear if its dumb im goin to insult people
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Trust me, the MAIN thing We all want is Short cut PORTALS and how to establish a livable planet, yes this can be done by us, and triggered artificially at first..
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

What does this mean? Can you tell us what you do know also please? Most people cannot accept that the Illuminati are decent people, you do understand this? Even the one that was supposed to be the top guy, left and went to Finland I think and has been speaking up to others, they went after him also but he is alive.
Frater

User ID: 418975
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP is quite full of it.

He's not in nor has been in any circles "bad" or "good".

Not even the boy scouts.
LVX!
<Pontifus Maximus>

User ID: 1195169
United States
01/03/2011 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by <Pontifus Maximus> on 01/03/2011 10:50 PM

GLP