Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,049,675
Pageviews Today: 1,918,371Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 14,157
06:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214082
Argentina
01/03/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
why is this pinned?

"Obama was raised by the illuminati in an underground bunker, but the illuminati FORGOT to organise a birth certificate..."

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK
 Quoting: nexuseditor

Says the one who ban people on his stupid "chinese briefcases" thread... hypocrite.
pidd
User ID: 1216282
United States
01/03/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
hey al what the fuck is pinned?
Lion Stare

User ID: 1069341
Canada
01/03/2011 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
shit ton of views on this thread. wonder how many of those viewers are normal glpers and how many are making sure this thread doesnt reveal too much.

Nice.
 Quoting: vesper 1214691

haha yaa right lol
pidd
United States
Report Abusive Post
hey did neone see toy stoy 3d?
duFontaine

User ID: 1203766
United States
Report Abusive Post
wtf wtf

OMG!!! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS BULLSHIT, BUT I JUST FOUND AN OLD VIDEO OF WALT AT YALE AND IT CONFIRMS EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING!!!! WTF?!
[link to www.youtube.com]

....now I'm scared.
Accept now that all you have seen from the day of your birth on the surface of the earth, to the present, and all that you will meet here are wonderful only because the finite mind of man is confused with fragments of evidence, that, from whatever direction we meet them, spring from an unreachable infinity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089361
Canada
01/03/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what about Taylor Swift? I mean, WTF. I grew up with The Stones, The Doors, The Who, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin....I mean come on....
 Quoting: twitter this

YUP!~!! and this JB dud... WTF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216390
United States
Report Abusive Post
You guys are nuts for following this thread like this...blew it up.

I mean seriously, if we put this time and effort into something else we could do huge things.

This here is ridiculous.

I would call you all a bunch of losers but I dont like to be mean.
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why doesn't someone else ask why this thread is pinned. It is such a compelling, insightful comment that it takes our breath away.

Last Edited by twitter this on 01/03/2011 10:49 PM
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 977535
United States
Report Abusive Post
Worst thread ever. The OP is a big fat liar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
01/03/2011 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is this pinned.

Because AL created apparent (but artificial) interest by posting his nonsesical quasi-religious babble 10 times per page, at least quadrupling the size of this thread which probably would have died a relatively quick death otherwise.

chuckle Goofy Thum
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 793410

+ Infinity
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
01/03/2011 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf wtf

OMG!!! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS BULLSHIT, BUT I JUST FOUND AN OLD VIDEO OF WALT AT YALE AND IT CONFIRMS EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING!!!! WTF?!
[link to www.youtube.com]

....now I'm scared.
 Quoting: duFontaine

He said Harvard.
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 947925
United States
01/03/2011 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of OP's story sounds legit, but I think he's also been fed a line of BS by the Illuminati (assuming he's not making the whole thing up).

The stuff about space travel and weapons to destroy planets and stars is probably fiction.

Trust me, the MAIN thing We all want is Short cut PORTALS and how to establish a livable planet, yes this can be done by us, and triggered artificially at first..
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

but why did you not do right with this planet instead of screwing it up and trying to make a new one

so you can mismanage the new planet just like this one to set atop of the slaves

yeah buddy cant wait for the new slave planet

same ole same ole
Least Servant

User ID: 1059702
United States
01/03/2011 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is quite full of it.

He's not in nor has been in any circles "bad" or "good".

Not even the boy scouts.
 Quoting: Frater

Good on ya Frater... lol
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
in a retarded voice beating my chest i say " duh i dont know what the word PINNED means" until i can figure this out i can move on to business
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1120564
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned?

"Obama was raised by the illuminati in an underground bunker, but the illuminati FORGOT to organise a birth certificate..."

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK
 Quoting: nexuseditor

why does your shit magazine exist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211745
United States
01/03/2011 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is this pinned?

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK

Says the one who ban people on his stupid "chinese briefcases" thread... hypocrite.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214082

What do birth certificates and briefcases have to do with each other? Please focus.

I have read every page of this psyop and "Walt" would be a terrific sci-fi writer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
Report Abusive Post
that pen or teller guy

i mean hes showin the 666 mark of the beast on his hand the OK sign look at it 666

666 is the Carbon atom 666, Mark of the Beast,

6 electrons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons, Earths life and death predatory cycle.

Another base atom like Silica some have theorized, but carbon has the most variety

not to get going into another topic, but since humans are carbon based, are you implying WE are the mark o the beast ?

Yes we are, but when we triumph thru spiritual evolution , we kill the beast, and become immortal, not having to taste death like the beast and all other life on earth.

Of course, this requires putting away the traits likened to the beasts. its called taking the "Lower man" and replacing it with desires of the "higher man or self"

ok , since op has gone nighty-nite, til he returns, you mentioned a couple pages back about "your"-"the" secret ..... spill YOUR beans til Unc. Waltie gets back
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1081321

The greatest secret of all. Id have to say is the way in which we are all going to be humbled. I didnt say destroyed, Which is a common word in conspiracy theories and many theories, But each of us will be humbled and everything we knew will be turned on its head, like hanging upside down

That is why you are all stressed to remain in the middle path when you begin looking for truth, look at both sides of everything and Know thyself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
in a retarded voice beating my chest i say " duh i dont know what the word PINNED means" until i can figure this out i can move on to business
 Quoting: pidd 1216282

what happens if something is pinned???? it doesnt move correct

so it means this thread stays pinned to the first page of glp

get it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215877
United States
Report Abusive Post
What is Craig Ventor and his Synthia involved in all this?

is that the microbes you're talking about???
pidd
United States
01/03/2011 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
NO NO NO u studpid fucks what IS PINNED, DEFINE the fuckin word for me someone, dumb stupid fucks, ya'll want some stupid OP muther fucker to spill his guts but u wont help someone out with a definiton a fuckin nerd word that the everyday common person doesnt use, fuck, shit, fuckin shit! damn it, FUK!
WITHOUT A FIGHT
User ID: 1160280
United States
Report Abusive Post
HEY WALT THE STORY IS GREAT. WHAT ABOUT THE ALIEN AGENDA?

IS THAT A BIG HOAX?
Son of the Morning

User ID: 1095932
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Trust me, the MAIN thing We all want is Short cut PORTALS and how to establish a livable planet, yes this can be done by us, and triggered artificially at first..
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

i believe we are farther than that i think real tech is close to 1000 years a head of what we know of today

i think some UFO's from the 60's where human in origin
thats why there's been the release of the Babylonian language
reborn after being dead over 5000 years
sum_peeps

User ID: 1076828
United States
01/03/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
HA! This is pinned?! What a crock of shit.
He Might Be Right?

User ID: 1194853
Canada
01/03/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is quite full of it.

He's not in nor has been in any circles "bad" or "good".

Not even the boy scouts.

Good on ya Frater... lol
 Quoting: Least Servant

I think he's been in at least one Circle....Jerk! rockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
HEY WALT THE STORY IS GREAT. WHAT ABOUT THE ALIEN AGENDA?

IS THAT A BIG HOAX?
 Quoting: WITHOUT A FIGHT 1160280

no he said they are working with the aliens and will bring them in to end www3 to establish there nwo
sum_peeps

User ID: 1076828
United States
Report Abusive Post
O, and I see you stole that part about the video from a new angle showing the JFK assassination straight from Bill Hicks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1118955
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Why does this "AL" post every other post?

He is getting rather irritating.

Is "AL", "WALT".

I think someone brought this option up on page 5 or something.

No he is not walt. He is insanely jealous of this thread though. I love how AL has been logging in as an ac, filling in the username, and asking himself a question. Classic. Major issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216438

no wonder he tied
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 787970
United States
01/03/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Besides Denver, I believe Anchorage, Alaska is also a very evil place. Very negative place to this day - and I grew up there. Place still gives me the creeps and not because of Sarah Palin either...

...which BTW, I'd like Walt's opinion on her role...

Just sayin' - after pulling an all-nighter with this thread - there's a lot to digest - the problem is the information put out by Walt - which is mind-boggling...

..a quick example - before his murder, Phil Schneider said there were 131 underground bases in the U.S. - and Walt says there's what - 57?

Some people say GLPers are addicted to conspiracy theories because basically we are insecure and our lives suck, but I do not agree...

...some just are addicted to finding out the 'truth'...we are never going to get 'truth' from the MSM and we know it...so carry on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1118750
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not read any of it, but this seems like a safe bet bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/03/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some of OP's story sounds legit, but I think he's also been fed a line of BS by the Illuminati (assuming he's not making the whole thing up).

The stuff about space travel and weapons to destroy planets and stars is probably fiction.

but why did you not do right with this planet instead of screwing it up and trying to make a new one

so you can mismanage the new planet just like this one to set atop of the slaves

yeah buddy cant wait for the new slave planet

same ole same ole
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 947925

Planet earth was fine, You heard of 1,000 year lifespans in the Bible, this was true, but to explain earth... The earth had a thicker atmosphere than it does today that allowed the dinosaurs to live. It also grew immense vegetation with a faster growth rate, Dinosaurs would literally starve even if they had our current rainforests.

It was a misty, moderate temperature place, But something impacted the earth to our current 23 degree tilt, and we lost the thicker atmosphere allowing the bombardment of harmful UV.

This is why you always hear the number 23 to be heebie jeebie cause its when we lost paradise and gained the pain of the extreme summers and winters .

Old classic Artist Masters that knew this would paint KEY symbols at the 23 degree angle in their paintings.

GLP