Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,649 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 148,737
Pageviews Today: 252,051Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,533
03:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Mr. X
User ID: 1213880
United States
01/02/2011 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
bsflag

The Illuminati ceased to exist in 1784,

anyone who says otherwise is a DAMN LIAR!!

10$ says the OP is 15 years old and plays world of warcraft all day
Tirzah

User ID: 1148866
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Everyone...I am not going to be killed by the Illuminati. They will carry out their plans whether everyone knows it or not. I am no longer important to them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

So Walt, you didn't answer my question. Is Obama related to any of the ancient pharohs of Egypt?
"The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree:" Psalms 92:12
^Watcher^

User ID: 1213463
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

Hi Watcher, what do you have on Graham?

Watcher, Im interested too.....
 Quoting: FreeDumb

Graham was a close family friend (He and my great-grandfather were best friends in Seminary and began their first crusade together)...until somebody got to him.

What I learned was one of the biggest shocks of my life (given the family connection) and no one from my family will believe this truth about him.

He is the most diabolical "wolf in sheep's clothing", but, despite his age, he has one final MAJOR PERFORMANCE! Before I can confirm what I know, I need confirmation that he has attended this "departure ritual".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 827320
United States
01/02/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Obama being born underground in Finland has some comedic potential but the driver killing JFK is just regurgitated from Bill Cooper. Fun for consideration but not at all accurate.

I do wish he'd touch on aliens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088759
United States
01/02/2011 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

I saw Billy Graham interviewed the other day and he said that George Bush Sr was one of his best friends. I don't know why but that shocked and disappointed me.

I knew Graham was always on call to the whitehouse for several of the past presidents, but best friends with Bush? Wow.

And funny, Obama snubbed Billy Graham. Interesting.
 Quoting: Say_It_Loud

Isn't Graham dead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 764206
United States
01/02/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like him to explain Justin Bieber. I mean, WTF?
 Quoting: twitter this

Ditto.

Since no one attains any level of success without them "allowing" it. Why did they unleash this blight on society? LOL
Soundlessdawn

User ID: 913186
United States

Report Abusive Post
reallife
You have struggled into existence, and are now slipping silently out of it. This is everyone's experience. Every single one.
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I saw Billy Graham interviewed the other day and he said that George Bush Sr was one of his best friends. I don't know why but that shocked and disappointed me.

I knew Graham was always on call to the whitehouse for several of the past presidents, but best friends with Bush? Wow.

Isn't Graham dead?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1088759

No, he isn't. But don't tell him.

Last Edited by twitter this on 01/02/2011 12:58 AM
"Life. It's not for everyone."
cornucopia

User ID: 1068506
United States
01/02/2011 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
reallife
 Quoting: Soundlessdawn

lol

lol

this thread is full of lol!
~*i love you*~
twitter this

United States
01/02/2011 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ditto.

Since no one attains any level of success without them "allowing" it. Why did they unleash this blight on society? LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 764206

LOLOLOL...he has to be a punch line to an illuminati joke or something...LOLOLOL
FreeDumb

User ID: 1183176
United States
01/02/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone...I am not going to be killed by the Illuminati. They will carry out their plans whether everyone knows it or not. I am no longer important to them.

One ex illumist against all of them,is nothing.

Besides, we all know what theyve done and mostly plan to go and do, are we gona stop them?

People....THINK.

Look and listen, remember, and again THINK before you reply.

Am I the only sober one here tonite?
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1161320
United States
01/02/2011 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail.

I stayed in Lowell my freshman year. My favorite things about the building was that everyday you could enter the building from a different entry. I think the building had upwards of fifteen different entries. The bells in the courtyard were also favorites of mine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196750
United States
01/02/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
:reallife:
 Quoting: Soundlessdawn

LMFAO!!!!!! lmao:
Soundlessdawn

United States

Report Abusive Post
Are you still super rich OP?
You have struggled into existence, and are now slipping silently out of it. This is everyone's experience. Every single one.
Irdooooomed

User ID: 1211222
United States
Report Abusive Post
who wants to put money on this guy not coming back tomorrow..

battling a cold is weak in comparison to some of the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING INFO EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Some colds are viruses that put you to sleep, permenently.
You should finish your story OP while you can.

It's ok, he performed the departure ritual. It's like double secret probation against the illuminati from going after him.

Besides, he took some nyquil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 827320

The departure ritual is brutal for the purpose of proving to the Illuminati that you really want nothing more to do with them and that's all.

If the Illuminati thought of him as a threat they would deal with him accordingly. They're watching so the OP can only reveal so much before he pisses them off, in a manner that won't believed by the masses. As long as he maintains that he is telling a story he has plausible deniability. Once he breaks that he is fair game for termination.

If he falls asleep before telling all it gives them an oppotunity to take him out in his sleep using microwave weaponry. That's why we keep saying squeal all OP before they get you!
Aquamarine

User ID: 1134695
United States
Report Abusive Post
someone who is someone here should pin this and let this guy write. It may be bs like uncle mike, but it is very interesting.

hey uncle mike was a interesting fucking story man and my name is mike also

we mikes think alike and you have to admit what he had to say did sound like some legit and upcomming DOOM

i missed uncle mike...link?
\

Wasnt Uncle Mike the one where on thanksgiving they were playing pool and uncle told them some stuff and the op pukes? Dont remember it all but funny story.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

Graham was a close family friend (He and my great-grandfather were best friends in Seminary and began their first crusade together)...until somebody got to him.

What I learned was one of the biggest shocks of my life (given the family connection) and no one from my family will believe this truth about him.

He is the most diabolical "wolf in sheep's clothing", but, despite his age, he has one final MAJOR PERFORMANCE! Before I can confirm what I know, I need confirmation that he has attended this "departure ritual".
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

I cannot confirm that he was at my departure ritual, but it seems that both you and I know that it was very likely that he was. Very, very evil man
Lost inSpace
User ID: 1193038
United States
01/02/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

Quoting: ^Watcher^

Is Graham part of the spiritual arm needed for the rituals?
MirelurkMeat

User ID: 1081041
United States
Report Abusive Post
someone who is someone here should pin this and let this guy write. It may be bs like uncle mike, but it is very interesting.

hey uncle mike was a interesting fucking story man and my name is mike also

we mikes think alike and you have to admit what he had to say did sound like some legit and upcomming DOOM

i missed uncle mike...link?

type in uncle mike on GLP search bar and click the thread crazy jarhead posted
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

The Illuminati ceased to exist in 1784,

anyone who says otherwise is a DAMN LIAR!!

10$ says the OP is 15 years old and plays world of warcraft all day
 Quoting: Mr. X 1213880

The greatest trick the devil pulled....

Just because its written somewhere they dont exist doesnt mean shit.

National enquirer has 5 headed babies in print, too...do they exist cuz its written?

Did you personally disband them in 1784?

Then we dont know if the ceased to exist.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
twitter this

United States
01/02/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail.

I stayed in Lowell my freshman year. My favorite things about the building was that everyday you could enter the building from a different entry. I think the building had upwards of fifteen different entries. The bells in the courtyard were also favorites of mine.

Here is a list of the freshmen dormitories. Only the freshmen live in dormitories:

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall
^Watcher^

User ID: 1213463
United States
01/02/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

Quoting: Say_It_Loud

THAT'S where you are wrong! Obama has not snubbed the "Good" Reverend. In fact, Obama and his family were here in Asheville in April and he spent the day at Graham's retreat in Montreat! Hmmmm....

Graham is a HUGE piece of this puzzle, cleverly disguised! "Spiritual Mentor" to several Presidents (read "spiritual handler"), best friend to Bush, Sr....ohhh this "rabbit hole" goes VERY DEEP! He is NOT on the side of the Light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 827320
United States
01/02/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
ULTRA RARE

*** ATTEMPTED DEPARTURE RITUAL CAUGHT ON TAPE ****

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here is a list of the freshmen dormitories. Only the freshmen live in dormitories:

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

I can assure you that I lived in Lowell my freshman year.
FreeDumb

United States
Report Abusive Post

Ditto.

LOLOLOL...he has to be a punch line to an illuminati joke or something...LOLOLOL

Its probably payment for being some ped's boy toy for years...his bum hurts though....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214129
United States
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
Report Abusive Post
Give us something important, it will get pinned and then it will get ALOT of attention, lets rock if you are the real deal
 Quoting: sunroomking

I know illuminati and he is not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214020
United States
Report Abusive Post
Billy Graham, if you were asking then come read this-

[link to www.beastprophets.com]
Soundlessdawn

United States
01/02/2011 01:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Boarmore
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright all, the medicine has finally gotten to me. Will be on first thing in the morning.

GLP