Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,601
Pageviews Today: 789,521Threads Today: 341Posts Today: 5,159
10:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214231
United States
01/02/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail.

I stayed in Lowell my freshman year. My favorite things about the building was that everyday you could enter the building from a different entry. I think the building had upwards of fifteen different entries. The bells in the courtyard were also favorites of mine.

Here is a list of the freshmen dormitories. Only the freshmen live in dormitories:

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall
 Quoting: twitter this

nicely done
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

I saw Billy Graham interviewed the other day and he said that George Bush Sr was one of his best friends. I don't know why but that shocked and disappointed me.

I knew Graham was always on call to the whitehouse for several of the past presidents, but best friends with Bush? Wow.

And funny, Obama snubbed Billy Graham. Interesting.

Isn't Graham dead?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1088759

Timeline shift, I thought so too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1028404
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail.

I stayed in Lowell my freshman year. My favorite things about the building was that everyday you could enter the building from a different entry. I think the building had upwards of fifteen different entries. The bells in the courtyard were also favorites of mine.

Here is a list of the freshmen dormitories. Only the freshmen live in dormitories:

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

I can assure you that I lived in Lowell my freshman year.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Lowell House
Lowell House was named for the Lowell family, although recognition is generally given to A. Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard from 1909-1933. It was due to his efforts that the House system was established. Opened in 1930, the building has eighteen entries situated around two lovely courtyards. The tower of Lowell Houses was originally designed to have clocks on each face, but was redesigned as a bell tower when Charles R. Crane, an American businessman and diplomat, purchased a set of historic Russian bells from the St. Daniel Monastery in Moscow and donated them to Harvard University. The bells arrived shortly after the House opened in the fall of 1930. In recent years, the University has agreed that the historic bells will be returned to St. Daniel Monastery to be replaced by a newly-cast set of Russian bells. Lowell House is one of the largest and most beautiful Houses at Harvard and its neo-Georgian design by the distinguished Shepley-Bulfinch firm won the Harleston Parker architectural medal in 1935

[link to www.orl.fas.harvard.edu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 827320
United States
Report Abusive Post
This story is like stale swiss cheese.
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
01/02/2011 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

Which street is immediately west of the hall and which hall is immediately east of it?
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/02/2011 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I meant was, there are many orders, groups, etc, but the term illuminati is a different thing then what OP speaks. its a personal level of spiritual enlightenment that goes back thousands of years, when you meet one they are very loving and patient and wise,

They have certain symbols and signs they give to encourage one another, Encouraging one another is the only thing ive seen the REAL Illuminati do
Say_It_Loud

User ID: 1213153
United States
01/02/2011 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

I saw Billy Graham interviewed the other day and he said that George Bush Sr was one of his best friends. I don't know why but that shocked and disappointed me.

I knew Graham was always on call to the whitehouse for several of the past presidents, but best friends with Bush? Wow.

Isn't Graham dead?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

Nope not dead. Just saw him on Fox the other day. I think with Greta Van Sustern. That is where he said Bush was one of his best friends.
Truth Is God's Daughter - Spanish Proverb.

"Silence Is Treason" Geert Wilders
Greg_B.

User ID: 1110720
United States
01/02/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I meant was, there are many orders, groups, etc, but the term illuminati is a different thing then what OP speaks. its a personal level of spiritual enlightenment that goes back thousands of years, when you meet one they are very loving and patient and wise,

They have certain symbols and signs they give to encourage one another, Encouraging one another is the only thing ive seen the REAL Illuminati do
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

Why do you think YOUR Illuminati are the Proper ones?

Sounds like you know some hippies that call themselves Illuminati.
I'm not too fond of Signatures. Why would I want to end every post the same way?
Say_It_Loud

User ID: 1213153
United States
Report Abusive Post
12/20/10 This is where he spoke of Bush. Starts right at about a minute. This is where he says the Bush 41 became one of his best friends.

Last Edited by Say_It_Loud on 01/02/2011 01:14 AM
Truth Is God's Daughter - Spanish Proverb.

"Silence Is Treason" Geert Wilders
FreeDumb

User ID: 1183176
United States
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

nicely done
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214231

Now, can we be sure it was this way in 1964, also?

I hung around Brown University for years, and those dorms moved around, and changed residents almost every year.

Names even changed.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Ryno

User ID: 1190566
United States
Report Abusive Post
so its no longer called the lowell house?

because that information is pretty spot on , unless hes real fast at researching information. he did mention two of the KEY things in that description. which can go either way with the credibility of the story

sorry walt for picking apart your story. we just try to find out the facts. if you who you say you are you should understand...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 753212
United States
Report Abusive Post
KEYBOARD CAT OWNS THIS THREAD

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088759
United States
01/02/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

Isn't Graham dead?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

seriously WTH!?!?!?
This is weird...Time, you crazy!
Ryno

User ID: 1190566
United States
01/02/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Billy Graham freaks me the FUCK out!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1161320
United States
01/02/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

Which street is immediately west of the hall and which hall is immediately east of it?

Last post for the night.

But you are testing my memory here...

If I remember right, then Quincy is directly east of it.
And I have no idea what street was west of it. Mill street?
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

nicely done

Now, can we be sure it was this way in 1964, also?

I hung around Brown University for years, and those dorms moved around, and changed residents almost every year.

Names even changed.
 Quoting: FreeDumb

[link to map.harvard.edu]
Here...anyone can google this I guess....
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
All you vultures descending are silly and sickening, what is the Real illuminati is right before your eyes and all around you and inside you, but like blind vultures you descend hoping for some easy game,

You conspiracy tards seriously need help and brains, if you wanted the real illuminati, youll get it, just ask with a sincere heart
twitter this

United States
01/02/2011 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

Last post for the night.

But you are testing my memory here...

If I remember right, then Quincy is directly east of it.
And I have no idea what street was west of it. Mill street?

Here OP, dos this refresh?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214036
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

anything to do with this?

Best and Worst Posts of 2010 Anonymous Coward 1214036]
AND ANOTHER OF MY OWN

Another compelling evidence based mammoth piece of research
When you get some time do a study on all the different prophecies of the Mahdi and see how Barack fullfills them to a tee
OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS

Thread: OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS

statistics for
OBAMA IS MAHDI 100% SIGNS

Posted By Anonymous Coward

Posted 02/21/09 8:17 AM

Views 10,276

Replies 289

Rating (16 votes)

Updated 11/04/10 4:59 AM

All GLORY TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST MY LORD
FOR ALL
I COULD DO NOTHING WITHOUT HIM
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post
Once again, Justin Bieber? WTF?
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
so its no longer called the lowell house?

because that information is pretty spot on , unless hes real fast at researching information. he did mention two of the KEY things in that description. which can go either way with the credibility of the story

sorry walt for picking apart your story. we just try to find out the facts. if you who you say you are you should understand...
 Quoting: Ryno

I did let him know he would be scrutinized, and didnt say much of it.

Walt said hes been lurking here for over a tear so he must know what awaits him.
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you think YOUR Illuminati are the Proper ones?

Sounds like you know some hippies that call themselves Illuminati.
 Quoting: Greg_B.

No, ones in Government and Nasa that are trying to make your life and my life easier and they love humanity , but you conspiracy kiddies go at it like a decoder ring in a cereal box

E Pluribus Unum, out of many, ONE.

It will be a New World Order, yes, but what expires is the old world order, the New World order is still a dream in our hearts. A world of perfection, liberty and love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088759
United States
01/02/2011 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you vultures descending are silly and sickening, what is the Real illuminati is right before your eyes and all around you and inside you, but like blind vultures you descend hoping for some easy game,

You conspiracy tards seriously need help and brains, if you wanted the real illuminati, youll get it, just ask with a sincere heart
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

stfu ALREADY!
^Watcher^

User ID: 1213463
United States
01/02/2011 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Again, I don't mean to derail the OP's thread here but I will say one final thing about "Reverend" Graham then all are free to follow his "rabbit hole" as deeply as they dare.

Billy Graham was "Knighted" by the Queen of England. This is not an honor bestowed lightly...or by chance! Research those "knighted", what do they all have in common? Don't just "scratch the surface", look deeply! If this is a game of Chess, He is the "Bishop"! Follow?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Once again, Justin Bieber? WTF?

what about him?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209896
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Enough with the history, I was just telling that to show you that I was in the Illuminate for a great deal of time. I was involved with some horrible things, but now I want to uncover the current activities of the Illuminati. The activities that caused my departure.
Obama is the grand puppet of them all. Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three. All photographs and accounts of him before this time are fabricated by the Illuminati. However, the Illuminati forgot one major thing. A birth certificate. It was decided after the mistake that it would seem too fishy to display one now magically, so do not ever expect anyone to reveal it, because it was never made. Barry, who entered into the “world” as Barack Obama, is the most evil man on this planet. It is not by his own design, but because he is being fed his instructions. If you thought the healthcare bill was a big deal, you have no idea what Obama will unveil in the coming year. A plan is in place, and has already began to be executed that will create a personal “army” for Obama. The oil that gushed from the pipes in the Gulf was infested with microbodies that plant themselves in the brains of the infected, and can be activated remotely to control the infected. Mostly, these microbodies planted themselves in the minds of children. Remember Obama’s address to students that was so controversial? That event was used to transmit radio waves that allowed for the planting of these microbodies in the children’s minds.

This personal army of his is outlined in his medical bill, you can see this on youtube, and other sites with some basic research you are not giving us anything new
Supposedly, and this is the part that I do not know for a fact, this army will never be activated for physical warfare, but they will be used to secure re-election of Obama for many, many years to come. The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214246
United States
Report Abusive Post

* 1 Apley Court
* 2 Canaday Hall
* 3 Grays Hall
* 4 Greenough Hall
* 5 Hollis Hall
* 6 Holworthy Hall
* 7 Hurlbut Hall
* 8 Lionel Hall
* 9 Massachusetts Hall
* 10 Matthews Hall
* 11 Mower Hall
* 12 Pennypacker Hall
* 13 Stoughton Hall
* 14 Straus Hall
* 15 Thayer Hall
* 16 Weld Hall
* 17 Wigglesworth Hall

nicely done
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214231

not nice enough,bottom right pic

[link to travel.webshots.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue.

im not insulting you but if you really had a message to relay you would jsut write it. im going to stay tuned to see where this goes though.
 Quoting: mantis 1199401

is that code for jesuit write it?
Mr. X
User ID: 1213880
United States
01/02/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh wow, the OP actually looked on google to check to see where the dorms of Harvard are.

ahahahah what Bullshit.

bsflag

OP, you attention seeking Tard.

There is no Illuminati, you fraud.

Go back to playing world of war craft.

The Illuminati ceased to exist in 1784, there is no Illuminati, its a slogan to sell conspiracy DVDs.
FreeDumb

United States
01/02/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here...anyone can google this I guess....

True.

Opie told us about 15 entries to the dorm, which leans him on the side of credible....in attending that dorm, at least.

I give EVERY poster a certain amount of credibility to begin with, and unless the take themselves down a rung or 2 on the lie-ladder, they keep that same level.

Walt hasnt moved down yet, only stayed in the same credible space.

Members, I will gladly admit Im a MORAN if Walt is lying, but lets give him a chance to tell some info and stories first.

What do we have to lose?

If youre worried about wasting time on the computer....get off glp!

GLP