Obama on the bus

mantis
User ID: 1199401
United States
01/01/2011 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama on the bus
i had a dream that i was lynched near a church.

the lynch mob was ugly. as a matter of fact they have been stalking me in other dreams.

after they grabed me by that balls and beat me my dream took another turn.

i was on a bus n the jungle.

next to me was a black man with two different color eyes. i read him to be my spirit guide.

in the front seat was obama and a few others. Obama was not driving.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama on the bus
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201015
United States
01/02/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
nyggyr tard
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
nyggyr tard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1201015

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214110
United States
01/02/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
nyggyr tard

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199401

really, grow up
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
so you saw multiple obamas huh?

something is up. i was weirded out too that he was in my dream.

this was not the first.

i once dreamt that he was in a huge mansion (uh huh) there were obstacles like tight rope and other physical chalenges. it was like a video game and he was the player.

in the mansion was a huge monsterous person ( think andre the giant) but he looked a bit satanic. he was running through the halls. now i read this as TPTB putting obama through this course.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214168
Australia
01/02/2011 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

this was not the first.

i once dreamt that he was in a huge mansion (uh huh) there were obstacles like tight rope and other physical chalenges. it was like a video game and he was the player.

in the mansion was a huge monsterous person ( think andre the giant) but he looked a bit satanic. he was running through the halls. now i read this as TPTB putting obama through this course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199401

yeah, it was pretty weird. I'd forgotten all about it until I read that other post.

It's like he was clones and not a human at all.

I wonder how many other people have had strange dreams about him, and why?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/02/2011 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

this was not the first.

yeah, it was pretty weird. I'd forgotten all about it until I read that other post.

It's like he was clones and not a human at all.

I wonder how many other people have had strange dreams about him, and why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214168

i think we are being warned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211089
United States
01/02/2011 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
On another thread, the other thread, someone made a reference to a youtube video.

I checked it out and it said something along the line that we are being led along by the devil, or something along those lines...that our visions of following Obama are part of his plan.

But that got me to thinking, who am I going to trust? A vision of a person who could be the illuminati for all I know telling me that my vision is leading me astray?

The video was destiny's lab: ezekiels wheel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211089
United States
01/02/2011 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
On another thread, the other thread, someone made a reference to a youtube video.

I checked it out and it said something along the line that we are being led along by the devil, or something along those lines...that our visions of following Obama are part of his plan.

But that got me to thinking, who am I going to trust? A vision of a person who could be the illuminati for all I know telling me that my vision is leading me astray?

The video was destiny's lab: ezekiels wheel
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211089

Edit: What to believe? A vision with Obama in it OR a person telling you the vision is the devil's tool.
JusticeSeeker
User ID: 14260236
United Kingdom
04/12/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, i know this was done like a year ago, but i am really intrigued, i'm only 16 years of age and have been alerted of the illuminati by rappers and the other article by opie. Have you kept having these dreams? And were you previously researching the illuminati before you got the dream?
C
User ID: 13641814
United States
04/19/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, i know this was done like a year ago, but i am really intrigued, i'm only 16 years of age and have been alerted of the illuminati by rappers and the other article by opie. Have you kept having these dreams? And were you previously researching the illuminati before you got the dream?
 Quoting: JusticeSeeker 14260236

My husband knew nothing of the illuminati or aliens or the reptilian stuff on the internet...he doesn't use the computer hardly at all and doesn't read alternative things, this is just to say that his dream means more because he wasn't 'programed' by what he read...

He dreamt he was in D.C. and the white house was falling down...big chuncks falling...he was with his cousin who is a tribal representative there and is gay.

As they were running out of the building, they passed obama. He had been struck by falling debri. Obama was split open and the skin of a snake could be seen through the wound.

The cousin started to go back for 'romantic' reasons and my husband told him that Obama was married. Obama hissed, "No, I'm NOT!"

so the cousin went back for Obama and my husband left.

End of Dream 2009

My husband is the great grand son of the last recognised Medicine Man of his Tribe. His dreams are usually important.
C
User ID: 13641814
United States
04/19/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

next to me was a black man with two different color eyes.
 Quoting: mantis 1199401

Research "Chimera"
Nam Marine
User ID: 1170522
United States
04/19/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean "under" the bus! Where he belongs!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13791650
Canada
04/19/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nam Marine 1170522

no, he belongs at the back of the bus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56979614
United States
04/17/2014 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

My husband knew nothing of the illuminati or aliens or the reptilian stuff on the internet...he doesn't use the computer hardly at all and doesn't read alternative things, this is just to say that his dream means more because he wasn't 'programed' by what he read...

He dreamt he was in D.C. and the white house was falling down...big chuncks falling...he was with his cousin who is a tribal representative there and is gay.

As they were running out of the building, they passed obama. He had been struck by falling debri. Obama was split open and the skin of a snake could be seen through the wound.

The cousin started to go back for 'romantic' reasons and my husband told him that Obama was married. Obama hissed, "No, I'm NOT!"

End of Dream 2009

My husband is the great grand son of the last recognised Medicine Man of his Tribe. His dreams are usually important.
 Quoting: C 13641814

This dream and other proof that can be proved on the youtube video titled: irrefutable proof that Michelle Obama is a man 24/7(watch the video)
Proves that Obama is a gay man. This dream was trying to get the point a cross to the Medicine Man that Obama is gay. We just need to find a way to use this proof against president Obama
SaviorOfHumanity
User ID: 38417631
United States
03/31/2015 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
i had a dream that i was lynched near a church.

the lynch mob was ugly. as a matter of fact they have been stalking me in other dreams.

after they grabed me by that balls and beat me my dream took another turn.

i was on a bus n the jungle.

next to me was a black man with two different color eyes. i read him to be my spirit guide.

in the front seat was obama and a few others. Obama was not driving.
 Quoting: mantis 1199401

No he wasn't. I bet you Osama was driving the bus.
SaviorOfHumanity
User ID: 38417631
United States
04/01/2015 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

End of Dream 2009

That snake you referred to was Satan. He is coming down to earth and killing Obama. Obama is the antichrist. He was used as a pawn by Satan. So is illuminati. They too will be sacrificed when satan comes to earth. Obama was only used as his plan for martial law. That way we have nothing to fight back the aliens that are ALREADY on earth as we speak. They are in human form and one is obama's secret service man. Look up shape shifting if you don't believe me.

First Obama will kill Prince Harry, next Satan will kill Obama. Then... Satan will start a counterfeit New World Order to scare the masses. Put fear into them, because that's how they control us. Through fear and the media. They even stage fake killings on the news with actors and a green screen. I'll prove that below...

So once Satan starts his counterfeit NWO, with fake alien invasions, etc... He will then come down to earth as counterfeit (Islam) Jesus. To lure the Christians of the world to worship him. Because they won't know he's fake Jesus.I believe this may be the "Peace" before the end times that the bible talks about.

Then a REAL New World Order will start and the REAL Jesus will come down and rapture the saints to Heaven and end Satan and his short lived NWO.

Here's all you need to see.

[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]

I've never been in illuminati and never will. I had a dream from God that gave me the eye of awareness of everything going on around us. My purpose is to save all of humanity the best I can.
SweeterThanMoney
User ID: 70630311
Canada
10/23/2015 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

End of Dream 2009

That snake you referred to was Satan. He is coming down to earth and killing Obama. Obama is the antichrist. He was used as a pawn by Satan. So is illuminati. They too will be sacrificed when satan comes to earth. Obama was only used as his plan for martial law. That way we have nothing to fight back the aliens that are ALREADY on earth as we speak. They are in human form and one is obama's secret service man. Look up shape shifting if you don't believe me.

First Obama will kill Prince Harry, next Satan will kill Obama. Then... Satan will start a counterfeit New World Order to scare the masses. Put fear into them, because that's how they control us. Through fear and the media. They even stage fake killings on the news with actors and a green screen. I'll prove that below...

So once Satan starts his counterfeit NWO, with fake alien invasions, etc... He will then come down to earth as counterfeit (Islam) Jesus. To lure the Christians of the world to worship him. Because they won't know he's fake Jesus.I believe this may be the "Peace" before the end times that the bible talks about.

Then a REAL New World Order will start and the REAL Jesus will come down and rapture the saints to Heaven and end Satan and his short lived NWO.

Here's all you need to see.

[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]

I've never been in illuminati and never will. I had a dream from God that gave me the eye of awareness of everything going on around us. My purpose is to save all of humanity the best I can.
 Quoting: SaviorOfHumanity 38417631

I've been told through my family that the only way to tell if you see Satan as Jesus, you ask him to show you his hands and feet;
which clearly he won't since he doesn't want you knowing he is fake. He can't fake the holes in his hands and feet.

Any true Christian will know this.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19110530
United States
10/23/2015 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nam Marine 1170522

No, he threw Hilary under there during Bengazi, no room.

GLP