Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,591,983
Pageviews Today: 2,320,540Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 12,985
06:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is it psychotic to talk to dead rodents and use them as puppets?

-tony-
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 979773
United States
01/03/2011 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is it psychotic to talk to dead rodents and use them as puppets?
There is this marathon on A&E showing this Billy the Exterminator show, and its kinda weird the way he makes fun of dead animals and talks in thier place while thier neck is snapped in a mouse trap. What the hell???
The Prodigal Son, God's gift from above, You can call me The One, or call me names to make fun, but when its all said and done- 99 Names but 'A B!tch' Aint One.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1133830
United States
01/03/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is it psychotic to talk to dead rodents and use them as puppets?
yes. He's got a problem, hopefully he doesn't hoard their bodies in his house for entertainment purposes. Stupid.
-tony-  (OP)

User ID: 979773
United States
01/03/2011 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
When it first came out, I liked it. He always used safe and humane ways of pest control. Now this show is just shameful. I'm not PETA member, and I have used mice traps plenty of times before, but the things he has done on these episodes I seen tonight is just disgusting. "OH LOOKS LIKE THIS RAT TRIPPED ON HIS STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN LOL" and "LOOK HE SUFFERS FROM THE SAME THANG AS US DRAIN BAMBAGE WOOPS I MEAN BRAIN DAMAGE"
The Prodigal Son, God's gift from above, You can call me The One, or call me names to make fun, but when its all said and done- 99 Names but 'A B!tch' Aint One.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781996
United States
01/03/2011 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony, you're the guy on the show aren't you? Just trying to get more viewers by posting eh?
lol

GLP