Thanks Uncle Walt hf
Judeth

User ID: 1216289
United Kingdom
01/03/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Massive Illuminati Data Dump at 9 PM eastern
9teen Well lets hope that it's better than what we've had so far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185535
United States
01/03/2011 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the main thread?
Smilin' Irish Eyes

User ID: 656642
United States
01/03/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the main thread page 41:

Thread: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS) (Page 41)

41 Pages... can anyone tell us the point to date...

simple what has he revealed?

Not everything but most..............

1: First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!

2: This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.
One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down in a chair directly opposite from me. A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything. He detailed the story of the Illuminati. How it had formed in the 1700’s and how the Illuminati was behind the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, World War I and II, the Vietnam War, and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.

3: The first time that I was really “used” by the Illuminati was during the presidential election of 1968. I was called to Denver, CO to partake in a meeting in early February. I was chauffeured to the meeting location, and the windows of the limo were blacked out, so I still to this day do not know exactly where the meeting was held. I was very relieved to find out that the meetings of the Illuminati were not satanic or cultish other than that everything in the room was completely red. A man stood up in front of the room and introduced himself as Rorie Rothschild. He gave us our “instructions” by saying that it was already put in place that Richard Nixon would be president of the United States. I was astonished to know that this group picked who was going to be the POTUS, but I soon found out that every president in American history has been a puppet of the Illuminati. My assignment was to position myself in Washington D.C., and to work to incite rioting and turmoil after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. Yes, I knew about the assassination of MLK before it occurred. The assassination occurred in April if I am correct, and I knew about it in February. It was decided that MLK was a dangerous man because of the way that he was creating a following in the way that he was. The truth is that MLK was approached by the Illuminati and asked to join, but he is one of the view that rejected and somehow escaped death. The elite in the group decided to let him live for awhile, for pure entertainment, but when they were ready for him to die, they made sure he did, and they planned when he would. I was in D.C. at the time of the assassination, and I made the mistake of spreading the word that MLK was dead, an hour before he had actually been shot. Thankfully no one notices, and widespread riots ensued.

Many other people were placed in many other major cities. The purpose of killing MLK at the time that he was assassinated was to serve as a distraction to the coming murder of Bobby Kennedy. The Illuminate had already killed JFK, and they were not about to let another Kennedy make a run for the presidency. The Kennedy family turned out to be a challenge for the Illuminati, but they were taken care of. Remember a few years ago when Ted Kennedy was taken out of a dinner for health problems? He was actually strangled in the bathroom by an Illuminati member.

Anyway, after Bobby Kennedy was murdered. The path to the presidency was clear for Richard Nixon who had already been indoctrinated with what the Illuminati wanted to do. The war in Vietnam was a massive opportunity for many people to make a ton of money, and that they did. Nixon was instructed far before the election to continue the fighting in Vietnam.

4: Enough with the history, I was just telling that to show you that I was in the Illuminate for a great deal of time. I was involved with some horrible things, but now I want to uncover the current activities of the Illuminati. The activities that caused my departure.
Obama is the grand puppet of them all. Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three. All photographs and accounts of him before this time are fabricated by the Illuminati. However, the Illuminati forgot one major thing. A birth certificate. It was decided after the mistake that it would seem too fishy to display one now magically, so do not ever expect anyone to reveal it, because it was never made. Barry, who entered into the “world” as Barack Obama, is the most evil man on this planet. It is not by his own design, but because he is being fed his instructions. If you thought the healthcare bill was a big deal, you have no idea what Obama will unveil in the coming year. A plan is in place, and has already began to be executed that will create a personal “army” for Obama. The oil that gushed from the pipes in the Gulf was infested with microbodies that plant themselves in the brains of the infected, and can be activated remotely to control the infected. Mostly, these microbodies planted themselves in the minds of children. Remember Obama’s address to students that was so controversial? That event was used to transmit radio waves that allowed for the planting of these microbodies in the children’s minds.

Supposedly, and this is the part that I do not know for a fact, this army will never be activated for physical warfare, but they will be used to secure re-election of Obama for many, many years to come. The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.

5: In a nutshell...

Aliens are real. There is constant inter-galactic war between them. The grand plan is to involve Earth in their warfare so that human beings can be enslaved in the new world order.

Space flights are being used to carry out MASSIVE Chemical implantation. You all have heard of chem-trailing. Think about it on a global scale. When the governments of the world became exposed because of people like you that exposed chem-trailing, they needed a new way to carry out their operations. Space flights allow them to carry out chem-trailing on a massive scale by placing the chemicals right inside Earth's atmosphere. The chemicals then mix with the clouds and upper atmospheric winds to transport the chemicals across a large area. These space flights need to be stopped before it is too late.

6: A question asked:
If I got to choose one place if TSHTF, it would be the Rocky Mountain range, its got water, food, totally self sufficient everything, They could seal off and be their own country if need be, also all the military and Norad and whats underground, inside the mountain and more...

There was a plan in WW2 that if things went badly, the US govt. would retreat to Colorado and make a stand.

There's rumors of caverns in the Sangres still containing prepositioned supplies such as old Sherman tanks.

Colorado contains sufficient resources to instigate the rebuilding of the entire nation.

The answer: This is correct.

7: There are underground research facilities in Colorado where the government is conducting research on how to massively control the population. They are testing it on the citizens of Denver, CO.

8:Aliens are real. There is constant inter-galactic war between them. The grand plan is to involve Earth in their warfare so that human beings can be enslaved in the new world order.

9: These aliens would easily destroy us in minutes. Far more advanced that we are. However, the Illuminati has planned to stage attacks with them in order to place Earth;s population under martial law.

10: Kennedy was strangled because they were warning him to back off some research he was doing into Bobby's death.

11: To the person who wants to know about Obama meeting aliens in the underground bunkers. This has never happened. Obama has not communicated with the aliens. Only the top notch Illuminati members have. They have a constant line of communication with them. The event that I was speaking of where the aliens will stage attacks on Earth will not occur until after World War III does.

World War III is planned to happen in the next five years. The spark is going to be an Israeli attack on Iran. As Obama is the grand puppet president of the Illuminati. Israel is the grand puppet state. Israel will directly attack Iran with missiles, Iran will respond, and World War III will ensue. It is at this time that Venezuela and North Korea will begin attacking their enemies, China will enter, Russia will enter, and there will be a massive global war on our hands. This war is planned to last for at least 7 years, and towards the end of these 7 years, alien lifeforms will stage their attacks on the major countries of the world.

These alien attacks serve the purpose of ending World War III. There is no other way that the citizens of the warring countries would put aside their bad sentiments created by war to fight a common enemy other than if the common enemy are extra-terrestrials.

The only reason that the Illuminati is manufacturing World War III is to destroy some of the world leaders who do not directly fall under their influence. It is also to make many people very , very rich.

These alien attacks will cause the people of the Earth to join together in common defense against the alien lifeforms, but it will also pave the path to the New World Order.

12:(this is transcript from his you tube video)
World War 3 is planned to happen in the next five years. The spark is going to be an Israeli attack on Iran. As Obama is the grand puppet president used by the Illuminati. Israel is the grand puppet state. Israel has already been given permission by the United States and the European Union to directly attack Iran whenever it feels that it is safe to do so. An attack was almost initiated during the summer of 2009; however, the election crisis in Iran at the time proved inopportune to attack. Most people would assume that a time of chaos would be a great time to attack; however, many of the key Iranian political leaders were out of the country at the time for their own safety.
Israel will directly attack Iran with missiles, Iran will respond, and World War 3 will ensue. It is at this time that Venezuela and North Korea will begin attacking their enemies, China will enter, Russia will enter, and there will be a massive global war on our hands. This is another reason that Obama will be allowed to be re-elected past the normal 2 term limit. This war is planned to last for at least 7 years, and towards the end of these 7 years, alien lifeforms will stage their attacks on the major countries of the world.

These alien attacks serve the purpose of ending World War 3. There is no other way that the citizens of the warring countries would put aside their bad sentiments created by war to fight a common enemy other than if the common enemy are extra-terrestrials.

The only reason that the Illuminati is manufacturing World War III is to destroy some of the world leaders who do not directly fall under their influence. It is also to make many people very , very rich.

These alien attacks will cause the people of the Earth to join together in common defense against the alien lifeforms, but it will also pave the path to the New World Order.
The Illuminati has made a deal with these alien life forms. When the New World Order is secured, and select groups of people are placed in containment camps, people such as dissenters, rebels, and other revolutionaries, these people will be handed over to the aliens for them to do experimentation on. The alien culture is very advanced; however, they are not as advanced as they would like to be because they do not have human beings to experiment on. The aliens that are in business with the Illuminati cannot be experimented on in the same way that humans can because they are built and formed in much of a different way in which I am not entirely familiar.
The Illuminati has worked out a very intensive strategy to secure the New World Order, and it will be accomplished by staging a form of "false flag" attack with these aliens. In return, these aliens receive an inextinguishable supply of experimental beings on which they can perform the many operations that they wish. The Illuminati will secure its New World Order and will establish Obama as the head of it. He will continually be under Illuminati influence and will carry out the next stage of the plan to secure control of all of the world's oil.
The oil crisis that we are familiar with, the one where the experts say that we are running out, is entirely untrue. There are hundreds of untapped oil reserves in the Middle East. When the New World Order is secured, Obama will ensure that these oil reserves fall into the hands of the Illuminati, and they will be tapped to ensure a great deal of cash flow for the Illuminati. He will secure these oil reserves by destroying the Middle East and reducing it to dust. Russia, China, and the United States will invade the Middle East from all directions claiming that Muslims are dissenters to the New World Order. The first step of this plan has already been initiated with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. It was necessary for the United States to already have a multitude of troops on the ground in the Middle East, and it is for this reason that George W. Bush pushed the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I do not think it is necessary to say that nine eleven was a false flag. This is something that we already knew. Planes were hijacked by operatives brainwashed by the Illuminati, and plastic explosives were used to bring down the towers.
The first step to the destruction of the Middle East, and the establishment of the United States as the "new" oil kings was initiated on that day.

13: (another posted answer)
This is the only deal that I know of. However, in my opinion, once the deal is done, the New World Order will proceed to attack and conquer these alien lifeforms. Do not let the general public fool you, we have the capability of reaching other galaxies, and have done it.

14: (another post)
We can reach Mars, and we have. You just do not know about it. The first human landed on Mars in November of 1999.

15: (another post)
If the next 7.0+ occurs in Venezuela, then I will be able to tell you something about future events. If one does not occur in Venezuela, then these earthquakes mean nothing as of right now.

16: (al posts)
Ben Bernanke is a very, very evil man. He controls over half of the US money supply personally. He can do anything he wants with it without any consequences.

Rahm Emmanuel was groomed much in the same way that Obama was, and Emmanuel will play the lead role in a HUGE event very soon.

17: Bernanke is an agent of Warren Buffett.

18:
The first Mars landing to my knowledge occurred in 1999. The astronauts who performed the landing were murdered upon their return.

19: question: Do you knoow of project pegasus and the history of sending people to a MARS base since the 60s?
Answer: The project was attempted; however, their was not significant funding at the time due to other activities that the organization was pursuing. The project was resumed in the seventies, but the main scientists were no longer willing to work on it. It was eventually abandoned.
Alex Jones is not as innocent as he makes himself sound. He has been in on everything for awhile.

20: question: ..and how exactly did they get past the radiation belt without getting fried?
Answer: Actually I do know about this. Any radiation or obstacles that they encountered were redirected by use of lasers, but radiation and obstacles were also consumed by a generator that produced a mini black hole directed towards whatever was in the way.

This black hole was then destroyed by several remotely detonated explosions inside of it.

These explosions served the purpose of decreasing the gravity in the black hole which destroyed the black hole while preserving the radiation and other obstacles.

21: Cheney was an idiot. He served no role in anything that the Illuminati carried out. He was pretty much a pawn used to divert attention. He tried to play a role, but was never allowed.

A tomahawk cruise missile hit the Pentagon; launched from a ship in the Atlantic.

A plane really hit the ground in PA. Again, an attention diversion. They felt that they needed a "feel good" story.

Yes, planes hit the towers, and the towers collapses because of explosives already planted on the joists.

Larry Silverstein was the brains behind it all.

Building 7 was used as an operations base. It needed to be demolished to protect information and people.

22: The operatives that hijacked the plane were told to crash it in PA. That is what I know to be true.

23: (regarding911) NORAD never really mobilized to do anything. There was no need to stand them down. NORAD is ran by the government, which is controlled by the Illuminati. See where I am going here?

24: The Anti-Christ is not going to be a single person. It is also very ironic.

The Anti-Christ is Israel.

25: (question)How long till the US economy goes under?
(answer)It won't. World War 3 will kick off at the perfect time to prevent collapse.

26: Hitler committed suicide in the way that most believe he did. Merkel is not his daughter; however, a coming chancellor will be his grandson.

27: The North American Union will form at the start of WW3 as a trade/ defense alliance.

28: A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.

29: Islam will be destroyed by killing the Muslims. Christianity will be destroyed by discrediting it. Judaism will not be destroyed, but will gain power. All other religions will fall into irrelevance.
 Quoting: teamster

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
01/03/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Continuation of synopsis from main thread...page 54

Summery of the OP's posts so far

30: Now, we are going to talk about the Anti-Christ being Israel.

I am not talking about the Jewish people, or the people of Israel itself, but I am talking about the state of Israel. As I mentioned earlier, Israel is the grand puppet state of the Illuminati. When the modern Israeli state was formed in 1948, it was all part of a master plan. This plan ties into the long term plan to demolish the Middle East. After World War 2, it was decided that land would be taken from the Palestinians, and this land would be declared the Jewish homeland that they had been driven from many years ago. We all know that fighting ensued between Israel and Palestine, and this violence continues today. Palestine is a state that has defied the control of the Illuminati. They were presented with the opportunity of protection when Israel was formed; however, they rejected, and they will one day be demolished in the most horrific manner. The whole point of the establishment of Israel is to place an Illuminati-influence government directly in the area. Israel is carrying out the order of the Illuminati, and has been since its formation.

I have already detailed the role that Israel will play in sparking World War 3 by a preemptive strike on Iran. However, the influence of Israel on world affairs will span far more than that. Israel will be virtually invincible during World War 3. It will prevail through Iranian attacks, but in the final stages of the war, it will fall under Russian attack. It is in these final stages that the alien attacks will take place, and all worldly fighting will cease. The Illuminati will use this time to establish their New World Order, which will be based in Israel. It is from Israel that the New World Order will execute their evil policies that will eventually lead to the destruction of the world as we know it. The Jews will be banished from Israel yet again, and the people that occupy the land will be a people that lack any form of religion. As I stated, Islam will be destroyed through elimination of the Muslims, Christianity will be destroyed through destruction of its credibility, and once these two religions are eliminated, religion as we know it will cease to exist in worldly affairs. Israel is the state that will carry out the execution of religion.
This is the grand plan of the Illuminati to establish a New World Order that is entirely a One World Order. Israel is the Anti Christ. A beast that will rise from the sea, a sea of turmoil, with many heads, led by many leaders.

Let me talk about religion for a little while. Religion was manufactured long ago by men who wished to control the masses. Different religions were created in different places to suit the needs and beliefs of the area, and it was intended to serve as a crutch. The leaders of these regions used religion to enslave their people, and religion continues to be such an evil. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control.

When the Illuminati was formed, it was evident that religion was something that could keep the masses dumb and ignorant to what was really happening around them. Is this not what has happened? Because of religion, the Illuminati has been able to work in secret for many, many years.
The gods that are relative to each religion are continually manufactured in the minds of those that are enslaved. The indoctrination of the masses by religion has led to a brainwashed society that is easy for the Illuminati to take control of.

Every major religion in the world has been infiltrated by the Illuminati. A group that calls themselves Light Feet has installed Illuminati members in every major religion of the world. The purpose of these Light Feet is to ensure that the masses are controlled by their respective religion. Billy Graham is one of the most notorious Light Feet. These Light Feet work hard to spread the word about their respective religion and to convert others. The end games of these workers are to turn their backs on their followers and destroy them. If Billy Graham is not around when the destruction of religion occurs, then Franklin Graham is very much capable of shaking the foundations of Christianity. Such leaders are also placed in Islam and Buddhism as well. These infiltrators serve the purpose of moles. Very, very powerful moles.

Billy Graham is one of the most evil people on this planet. The perfect wolf in sheeps clothing. The man that has led crusades to save thousands, will eventually contribute in the death of the very people he saved. A poster on GodLike Productions was on to this, and I would be more than happy to discuss this with them soon, to collaborate on what we know. I personally saw Billy Graham in Moscow one winter dressed entirely in Satanic attire. He is not who you think he is. I promise.
To summarize: Israel is the Anti Christ. They will rise in the New World Order as the base for the end game. Religion is mind control, and every major religion has been infiltrated with the Light Feet who serve the purpose of crumbling the foundations that they have laid.
Stay tuned for more.

31. Question - Can you describe his "satantic attire" a little more, color, length, symbols, cloth, etc.?
OP's response - Long, flowing, blood red robes with large hood. The All Seeing Eye was a very big part of it. Pasted on the front and back. Horns also protruded from the hood.

32. Alright, I am done for today. I will be back tomorrow with more information. But let me leave you all with this, I have received confirmation from an associate. Look for a large explosion within the end of the week. Goodnight to all.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. -- Lord Chesterfield
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215407
United States
01/03/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL US FORREST GUMP WAS IN THE ILLIMINITII?
Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
01/03/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Data dump by Walt on page 69 of main thread

PART 1 OF 2

The first topic to discuss will be these underground bunkers that I have mentioned. Currently, there are 57 underground bases and bunkers around the United States that are in use for various purposes. There are 439 bunkers in the entire world. ALL of these bunkers and bases are controlled and maintained by the Illuminati. The largest underground bunker is in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This bunker has the capability of holding up to 5,000 people for a period of up to ten years. I have personally been in this bunker, and it is much larger than one that anyone can possible even imagine. This bunker is secured mainly for the events of the end times. 5,000 of the world’s richest, brightest, and most powerful individuals will secure shelter in this bunker in the event of a global thermonuclear war, natural disaster, or any other form of global catastrophe. Don’t be confused. Several other bunkers have the ability of housing large numbers of people for extended periods of time, but no other bunkers is as large and capable as this one. In the event of World War 3, all of the world’s leaders will take shelter here, and the governments of the world will be theoretical proxy governments. The world’s richest people will be here as well. People such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, the oil tycoons ( however, these oil tycoons will be murdered while they are in the bunker so that the takeover of the Middle East will be much easier for the New World Order). I do not know the exact number, but of the 439 bunkers in the world, I would say that around 275 of them are constructed mainly for shelter and extended stays. I myself stayed in one of these bunkers while in China in the nineties. They are very nice, very luxurious. It is practically like you are staying in a 5 star hotel.

Some people that have stayed in these bunkers:

Leon Trotsky: After Stalin defeated Trotsky and secured power in the Soviet Union following Lenin’s death, Trotsky was moved to an underground bunker just inside Switzerland. Stalin originally did not know about this because if he did not follow the orders of the Illuminati, then Trotsky was going to be reinstated as the leader of the Soviet Union. It was important to have Trotsky placed in this bunker because Stalin was going to kill him otherwise. Stalin eventually fell in line with the Illuminati’s plans, and Trotsky was executed because he was no longer needed.

Abraham Lincoln: Lincoln was NOT murdered by John Wilkes Booth. Lincoln was placed in the office of presidency as a pawn. The Illuminati knew that if he was elected then the South would secede. The Civil War made the North very, very rich. That was the only reason the Civil War was allowed to happen. If the Illuminati had not seen the opportunity to become rich off of the war, then slavery would still be an American institution. Lincoln was placed in office just to start the war. He made a deal that once the war was over, that he would be removed from office. This was taken care of through a fake assassination, and he spent the rest of his days in a bunker in Mexico.

Saddam Hussein: Hussein was in power in Iraq merely to raise justification for invasion by the United States and other nations. Many of you are already familiar with what I have said about the plans to entirely take over the Middle East and to secure the oil that is currently untapped. The Hussein that was “hung” was a dummy, and the cell phone video that was release was meant to be released as “proof.” Saddam is currently in a bunker somewhere in Argentina. I do not know of any future plans with him.

The rest of the bunkers in the world are used for storage of things that cannot be stored on top of the ground. Nuclear stockpiles are being held in these underground bunkers . In the event that a nation veers off the course that is planned, then they will be eliminated. Either through assassination of their leaders or by nuclear destruction. Thankfully, nuclear action has not had to be taken yet; however, do not put it past these people to bring about such destruction.

You all know about the HAARP machine conspiracy. It is real. I can assure you. The machine is housed entirely in a bunker that is underwater in the Pacific Ocean. This machine was developed back in the 1980’s, and was first used in the late nineties. This machine has capability of creating any natural disaster that the Illuminati wish to create. Hurricane Katrina was a product of the HAARP machine. The Hurricane was used as a diversion. While the area was in chaos, and attention was diverted everywhere, engineers were sent down to prepare for the gulf oil spill. I can assure you that the Illuminati is capable of releasing more oil into the gulf. The oil that has already been pumped into the gulf is only a small amount compared to what could possibly be done. I already mentioned that the oil spill was used as an agent to implant microbodies into the brains of the children in the area. These children that have been affected are now subject to government control whenever these microbodies are activated. The Illuminati also used the opportunity that Katrina presented to build a bunker that is directly beneath the French Quarter. Why else do you think that FEMA was slow to provide adequate assistance? The engineers needed time.

The HAARP machine is not controlled by any one single country; it is collectively controlled and used. The earthquake in Haiti, the ones that happened over the past couple days, all are products of the HAARP. Not all of the events are relevant or important, some are just tests, some are even mistakes. Rest assured however that once there is need for a natural disaster, the disaster can be generated, engineered, and directed and have whatever effect is necessary.

Another thing that is housed in these bunkers are drugs. There are massive amounts of cocaine, marijuana, heroine, and all kinds of other drugs being stored. The drug trade and war on drugs are essential to the Illuminati. As more and more drugs are traded and cartels become more powerful, the Illuminati becomes richer and more powerful. One of the major contributors and benefactors to the drug trade is Warren Buffett. Buffett has been running the drug trade in the Western Hemisphere for the past twenty years. The drug cartels of Mexico are under his power. It is important that the Illuminati control the majority of the drugs in North America. This is because it gives them yet another vehicle to transport technology that allows them to take control of the consumers. The Illuminati is constantly searching for ways to implant themselves in the minds of the general public, and naturally, control of the drug trade was the perfect way to do so. Buffett secured control of the drug trade when he approached multiple drug cartels and presented them with contracts. He has been in control ever since, and Ben Bernanke is assisting him with the day to day operations.

Multiple bunkers are also equipped to serve as crematories. Much in the same way that the Nazis burned their victims, the Illuminati plans to burn victims that are killed off. Many have speculated that FEMA has constructed stockpiles of coffins to be used for mass burials, but this is not true. Mass burials would take a massive amount of time and effort. Therefore, when the time comes to begin mass killings and executions, the bodies will be shipped to “burn yard” where they will be dropped in these bunkers and reduced to ashes. FEMA, which is an Illuminati run organization, decided that this would be the most effective way to dispose of a mass amount of bodies.

Yet more of these bunkers contain robots that are designed and ready to infiltrate the workplace in the case of a labor shortage. The scenario in which these robots will most likely be used is when the mind control aspect of the Illuminati’s plan goes into effect. Robots will be sent in to perform the jobs that these people were doing, and these people will be used for other events, such as war, propaganda, and violence. These robots will also be used once population control goes into effect.
 Quoting: Walt1944

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199401
United States
01/03/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
01/03/2011 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Second and last part of data dump by Walt on page 69 of main thread

PART 2 OF 2

Alex Jones is not who he says he is. For years he has been working to uncover the secrets of the Illuminati and the New World Order, but yet he is a member of the former, and will be in power in the latter. Jones has been placed in the world of conspiracy theories to feed false information, to throw trackers off the trail. Do not believe anything that the man tells you. All of the information that he presents is fabricated by the Illuminati, for the Illuminati. Think of Joseph Goebbels. Alex Jones is the perfect Joseph Goebbels. STOP LISTENING TO HIM IF YOU ARE. You are being lied to by a man that receives his instructions straight from the Illuminati.

The moon landing in 1969 was real, but there was a moon landing seven years earlier that was the first real landing. In truth, the Russians were the first ones to land on the moon; however, they did not publicize the mission nor the results. It was decided that America was going to win the space race in order to secure a feeling of capitalism over communism. Russia launched their own rocket ship toward the moon as a test run to ensure that the American trial would be successful seven years later. Everything went perfect with the Russian moon landing, and the same technology was then applied to the American moon mission. While on the moon, the American astronauts began the first construction of nuclear missile sites on the moon. These nuclear missile sites have been added onto over the years by way of subsequent moon missions and work by remote control robots. The purpose of these missile sites is the ability to launch nuclear missiles without the risk of tracing the missiles back to a particular country. The scenario in which these missiles would be used is to attack a nation that is not cooperating with the Illuminati. The Illuminati would order missiles launched at the nation, but without the afflicted nation being able to track where exactly the missiles came from, they would not be able to show evidence that they should declare war on a specific country. In my opinion, these missiles will never be used because there are many other ways that the Illuminati can bring down an entire government other than nuking them. However, to my knowledge, the moon currently has 2 fully equipped nuclear missile sites that can be operated from Earth.

Sticking with space….

Scientists working for the Illuminati have found a way that they can “shut” off the sun. A weapon has been created that shoot a beam of high density radiation right into the heart of a planet or star. This beam of radiation penetrates through the planet creating a very large cylinder in the exact middle of it. The radiation that is left behind begins to eat at the star or planet and the effects spread like wildfire. This technology has been tested on various stars in our immediate solar system and is very effective. The first thing that occurs to the star is that the radiation eats a perfect cylinder through the middle of the star, the radiation left behind begins working its way outward degenerating anything in its path. The radiation continues to build and spread. Some stars hung on until they were totally deteriorated from the radiation; however, some stars became so unstable that they combusted at a certain point.

Scientists are certain that this technology can be used on the sun, but also on other planets. One estimate that I overheard was that from the initial shot of radiation, it would take approximately nine years for the entire sun to be entirely consumed. We would begin seeing the effects of the radiation in approximately 3 and a half years however. The first signs would be shorter days and a decreased amount of sunlight during those days. The sun would start becoming unstable at about the seven year point, and we will begin seeing massive solar flares. Once the nine years is up, all life on earth will be dead.

Since my departure, I am completely unsure who the top, head leaders of the Illuminati are at this point, but I will give my best guess. The Illuminati is structured so that there are one to three major leaders in each major region of the world; however, some regions are left out because of a lack of a suitable leader; therefore, a leader is installed there.

In North America:
Warren Buffett is most likely the head of all Illuminati operations. Followed by Ben Bernanke, followed by Lloyd Blankfein who is CEO of Goldman Sachs.
Goldman Sachs is a key player in the North American Illuminati sector. Recently, Goldman Sachs invested almost $500 million dollars in Facebook. Usually this means that Facebook will fall under Illuminati control soon, just as Myspace and Twitter have.
Other key players in North America are Alex Jones, Bill Clinton, Rahm Emmanuel, of course Obama, and Timothy Geithner

South America is void of any real Illuminati leaders. Hugo Chavez has been difficult to work with in the past. He seems to be in line with the Illuminati agenda; however, he does not like being told what to do. Most of the North American leaders control South America as well.

In Europe:
Nicolas Sarkozy is the main guy. He controls the majority of the operations in Europe and Africa. Gordon Brown was very influential in the Illuminati until he decided to begin playing his way; this is why he was removed from office. My opinion is that he is still a key player, just not as key as he once was. There are several African arms dealer that have recently gained some power; however, I am unaware of their identities.

The Middle East is controlled largely by Benjamin Netanyahu which should not come as much of a surprise. Netanyahu does not have as much control as you would think however. As I have stated before, Israel is the grand puppet state of the Illuminati. They will do absolutely anything that the Illuminati wants them to do, and they will do it to the best of their ability without even thinking twice. Israel has been given the permission to fire upon Iran whenever it wishes to do so. Control of the Middle East is hard because there are so many rebel groups. Palestine should not even be worried about. Although they are not controlled by the Illuminati, they are not able to do anything. Iran is borderline at time, and completely in opposition at others. This is why Israel will destroy Iran to start WWIII.

Asia is controlled entirely by Vladimir Putin and his cronies. Putin is a very powerful, very smart man. He will regain popular control of Russia very soon, but you can be assured that everything that is happening in Russia right now is going through him. China has chosen to give up a little power to the Illuminati. They cooperate; just do not care to become too involved. In my opinion, it is because they feel that they will be able to defeat the Illuminati in the end. They are sadly mistaken. Eventually they will come to terms and will join in the great skit that will be called World War 3.

The Spanish flu of 1918, SARS, and the H1N1 scare all have one thing in common: they all were engineered by the Illuminati. While nothing has been instituted on a global scale, the Illuminati has been testing these viruses for years and they are finally unlocking the keys to creating a virus that will spread across the globe very, very fast killing select people. My advice: do not receive the vaccines. You will become a part of a test group that the Illuminati is using to experiment. The H1N1 virus started to become widespread when animals escaped from a farm in Brazil where the virus was being tested. Several of these animals mingled with citizens of surrounding towns, and many of the animals were consumed. The population of the surround towns were quarantined, and the ones that died were covered up; however, somehow, a traveler had carried the flu virus all the way up into northern Mexico, where the virus was first reported. The Illuminati soon found out that the virus was much, much less ineffective than they thought. They are currently pursuing research on a virus that will wipe out a country within a matter of days.

I hope this data dump has been informational for you and has contributed to my credibility in some way. I have much, much more information. It just takes me time to sit down and father my thoughts long enough to format them in an easily readable and comprehensive manner. This is definitely not my last post, as I have more information that needs to be told. It has been a long, tiring past couple of days, and I hope this is enough information to give me a good rest for awhile. If you have any questions then feel free to post them here, on my youtube account, or email me at [email protected]
 Quoting: Walt1944

poopedonmyface
User ID: 1081041
United States
01/03/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is a good and entertaing read indeed

its better than most of the other bullshit on this site that is posted and if your a a true fan of conspiracys and mysteries this would be entertaing for you

but remember THE DISCLAIMER! (which can be found at the bottom of the website)

IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE THE TRUTH THAT YOUR HEART FOLLOWS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213255
Greece
01/03/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1118955
Australia
01/03/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213255

lisbon treaty walt lisbon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216346
United States
01/03/2011 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OH come on now this is PURE BULL SHIT

this is hidden hand all over again and you retards are falling for it once more!

These alien attacks serve the purpose of ending World War 3. There is no other way that the citizens of the warring countries would put aside their bad sentiments created by war to fight a common enemy other than if the common enemy are extra-terrestrials.

The Illuminati has made a deal with these alien life forms. When the New World Order is secured, and select groups of people are placed in containment camps, people such as dissenters, rebels, and other revolutionaries, these people will be handed over to the aliens for them to do experimentation on. The alien culture is very advanced; however, they are not as advanced as they would like to be because they do not have human beings to experiment on. The aliens that are in business with the Illuminati cannot be experimented on in the same way that humans can because they are built and formed in much of a different way in which I am not entirely familiar.
The Illuminati has worked out a very intensive strategy to secure the New World Order, and it will be accomplished by staging a form of "false flag" attack with these aliens. In return, these aliens receive an inextinguishable supply of experimental beings on which they can perform the many operations that they wish. The Illuminati will secure its New World Order and will establish Obama as the head of it. He will continually be under Illuminati influence and will carry out the next stage of the plan to secure control of all of the world's oil.
Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
01/03/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OH come on now this is PURE BULL SHIT

this is hidden hand all over again and you retards are falling for it once more!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216346

But I found Hidden Hand also very good reading.

Don't believe everything you see, hear or read, just be open to all possibilities.

Dundas

User ID: 1216404
United States
01/03/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
So are you saying that the HAARP in Alaska is a fake? That the real HAARP is a machine underwater? That other ionospheric heater type facilities like the one in Tromso are fake fronts, and the real deal is located underwater?!

Hahahaha, ok dude, that- plus the story of the 'radiation' beam that eats stars is proof you're a fake. You obviously have no idea about physics otherwise you would have known and altered your story to atleast seem plausible.

Here's a suggestion; learn a little about the subject you're trying to lie about, that way you're just a liar- not a liar AND a dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1166437
United States
01/03/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
its better than most of the other bullshit on this site
 Quoting: poopedonmyface 1081041

yes, interesting bullshit is better than uninspired bullshit, but it's still bullshit. "Barry"'s army, Lincoln living in a bunker, HAARP created Katrina - sheeshh..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 944501
Australia
01/03/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey,

thanks for posting this synopsys.

Looks like most (of the idiots) havent bothered to infest this thread yet.

I know, eventually I'll be canned for THAT comment.

This might (hopefully) be a good place for the more respectful and mature (read..less volatile...more considerate) readers to continue the discusssion, hopefully OP will quietly drop in from time to time to engage with us here.

Im a similar age to he, have genuine personal knowledge of the curent existance of The Temple Knights, but thats another story for another time and place.

It however, does explain MY personal reasons for giving OP credit and why I am interested in his further revelations as and when he feels he is ready to continue.

I also understand that at our age, well you get a bit bored with life, youve done most of the things you have had an interest in, not much is new anymore, and well, whose got what to prove anymore?

Most of our lives have already been lived, and I for one rarely feel that I have any need at all to dance to anyone elses tune, but of course that is only me and I only say it to give a little insight for readers so that they might gleen some understanding of how I and most likely OP see life from an older age.

Hope this helps.

My little credo...

Ask Everything:

Question All:

Challenge Authority.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1209097
United States
01/03/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have come to the conclusion this is all bs.

Last Edited by Aquarius 7 on 01/04/2011 11:04 PM

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215259
United States
01/03/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
great read

bump
klc_infowarrior

User ID: 1211661
Canada
01/03/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
dumb
Live the life you love..Pick a God you trust..And don't take it all too seriously...
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1209097
United States
01/03/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Aquarius 7 on 01/04/2011 11:05 PM

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180042
United States
01/03/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
When OP talked about a video of the JFK assassination, I thought about Bill Hicks and called immediate bullshit.

Now if there is a 7.0+ quake in Venezuela or some major explosion this week (not another church bombing in Egypt - something much bigger, like 9/11-ish) then I may change my mind. But until then, nice work OP, some of it sounds plausible.
Himie
User ID: 1177014
United States
01/04/2011 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey guys,

I have a couple questions... first let me say, if dude is on the level, well, he shows great strength in coming forward... we can only hope more people can fight the allure of money and women and do the right thing.. I often do the right thing in life, and usually get fucked royally for it. Hopefully, that's just an unfortunate byproduct of being me, and not the general rule...

but I digress... what I originally wrote to say is this... thanks to the popular tv show, SuperNatural, I think many of us are somewhat familiar with the burying the bones / blood thing at the crossroads. There was an entire episode based around it where the hell hounds came to get you after your 10 years of wealth and fortune...

so my question is this. Basically, from reading the OP's words, he was given a choice at gunpoint; Submit or Die... So if that is truly the case, can one enter in to a pact with the devil at gunpoint? And, there was no mention of the Devil showing up to seal the deal, or even a mention of him making the deal. According to the OP, the original deal / offer was made prior to the burying at the crossroads, which seems counter to what we know on this subject. Not that I am an expert mind you, and I am quite interested in anyone with real literature or other proof on this subject not associated with hollywood bullshit and mainstream liars. So, in conclusion, with a gun to your head, no demon or devil to show up to make a deal, and an offer made prior to the ritual burial, is the guy in any way obligated to the devil for this pact?

Is there a Judge Judy on Afterlife tv that would enforce this deal? For that matter, does the guy even understand the significance of burying the bones and blood at a crossroads? Cuz prior to that particular episode of Supernatural, I had no idea about it.

Just something that came to mind, thought some of you might have some insight...
Smilin' Irish Eyes

United States
01/04/2011 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
For those that don't want to read the other thread with the multitude of off topic postings by Al, I have copied another synposis (there may be some repeats from above synopses but the one below has the date and times).

HERE ARE ALL OF WALTERS POSTS IN THIS THREAD. PART 1
I've included a timeline to make it easier to find specific posts and read what was being said at the time.
Hope a Mod can unban me if I get autoban.

1/1/2011 11:22 PM
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!

1/1/2011 11:33 PM
The first chapter of my story will be posted at midnight or just a little after it. I need to go back through it and make sure that I have everything right. Thanks guys. Stay tuned

1/1/2011 11:38 PM
Patience please. I have to recover some files.

1/1/2011 11:50 PM

This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin to become increasingly rich, and my influence on campus grew as well through my participation in various clubs, and organizations. Some friends and I began to serve as quasi-stock brokers while still at Harvard. I made tons of cash during that year, and was very powerful and influential on campus.
One night as I was walking back to my dorm shortly after midnight, I was approached by two men in black suits. I initially assumed that they were going to investigate my business activity because some of it was not exactly legal. They asked me to come with them and I followed them into the basement of a two story house a couple streets over from my dorm room. They sat me down at a table and asked me if I was willing to make a deal. They would not tell me what deal I would be making, but just continually asked if I would be willing to make a deal. I half-assed agreed that I would, and that is when the biggest man that I have ever seen walked through some closet doors and sat down in a chair directly opposite from me. A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything. He detailed the story of the Illuminati. How it had formed in the 1700’s and how the Illuminati was behind the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, World War I and II, the Vietnam War, and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.

1/1/2011 11:57 PM
Call me Walt

1/1/2011 11:58 PM
I was only the seventh I believe in the history of the Illuminati to perform the Departure ritual. It is too horrific to even discuss. That may come later with time.

1/2/2011 12:11 AM
I do not want to call them the brotherhood because I do not associate myself with them anymore. I ended that tie. I am an outsider now.

1/2/2011 12:12 AM
The first time that I was really “used” by the Illuminati was during the presidential election of 1968. I was called to Denver, CO to partake in a meeting in early February. I was chauffeured to the meeting location, and the windows of the limo were blacked out, so I still to this day do not know exactly where the meeting was held. I was very relieved to find out that the meetings of the Illuminati were not satanic or cultish other than that everything in the room was completely red. A man stood up in front of the room and introduced himself as Rorie Rothschild. He gave us our “instructions” by saying that it was already put in place that Richard Nixon would be president of the United States. I was astonished to know that this group picked who was going to be the POTUS, but I soon found out that every president in American history has been a puppet of the Illuminati. My assignment was to position myself in Washington D.C., and to work to incite rioting and turmoil after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. Yes, I knew about the assassination of MLK before it occurred. The assassination occurred in April if I am correct, and I knew about it in February. It was decided that MLK was a dangerous man because of the way that he was creating a following in the way that he was. The truth is that MLK was approached by the Illuminati and asked to join, but he is one of the view that rejected and somehow escaped death. The elite in the group decided to let him live for awhile, for pure entertainment, but when they were ready for him to die, they made sure he did, and they planned when he would. I was in D.C. at the time of the assassination, and I made the mistake of spreading the word that MLK was dead, an hour before he had actually been shot. Thankfully no one notices, and widespread riots ensued.

Many other people were placed in many other major cities. The purpose of killing MLK at the time that he was assassinated was to serve as a distraction to the coming murder of Bobby Kennedy. The Illuminate had already killed JFK, and they were not about to let another Kennedy make a run for the presidency. The Kennedy family turned out to be a challenge for the Illuminati, but they were taken care of. Remember a few years ago when Ted Kennedy was taken out of a dinner for health problems? He was actually strangled in the bathroom by an Illuminati member.

Anyway, after Bobby Kennedy was murdered. The path to the presidency was clear for Richard Nixon who had already been indoctrinated with what the Illuminati wanted to do. The war in Vietnam was a massive opportunity for many people to make a ton of money, and that they did. Nixon was instructed far before the election to continue the fighting in Vietnam.

1/2/2011 12:19 AM
On my way, that was just to show that I have history with the organization.

1/2/2011 12:27 AM
Enough with the history, I was just telling that to show you that I was in the Illuminate for a great deal of time. I was involved with some horrible things, but now I want to uncover the current activities of the Illuminati. The activities that caused my departure.
Obama is the grand puppet of them all. Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three. All photographs and accounts of him before this time are fabricated by the Illuminati. However, the Illuminati forgot one major thing. A birth certificate. It was decided after the mistake that it would seem too fishy to display one now magically, so do not ever expect anyone to reveal it, because it was never made. Barry, who entered into the “world” as Barack Obama, is the most evil man on this planet. It is not by his own design, but because he is being fed his instructions. If you thought the healthcare bill was a big deal, you have no idea what Obama will unveil in the coming year. A plan is in place, and has already began to be executed that will create a personal “army” for Obama. The oil that gushed from the pipes in the Gulf was infested with microbodies that plant themselves in the brains of the infected, and can be activated remotely to control the infected. Mostly, these microbodies planted themselves in the minds of children. Remember Obama’s address to students that was so controversial? That event was used to transmit radio waves that allowed for the planting of these microbodies in the children’s minds.

Supposedly, and this is the part that I do not know for a fact, this army will never be activated for physical warfare, but they will be used to secure re-election of Obama for many, many years to come. The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.

1/2/2011 12:31 AM
Q.Give us your real name. I know someone who was at Harvard in 64. I can ask him if he knew you. That would help give you credibility.
A Ask him if he knows of anyone with the last name of Hauck?

1/2/2011 12:35 AM
I am not saying that this person is myself, but it will go along way to proving my credibility.

1/2/2011 12:37 AM
As I attended college at Harvard in 1964...
...and he told me about how a “terrorist” attack on two buildings would change the world forever.

This man was behind the construction of the WTC, just so the Illuminati could use it.

1/2/2011 12:41 AM
I have been battling a cold for several days now, and have taken some Nyquil to relieve my symptoms. Unfortunately, the medicine is getting to me, and I am going to have to call it a night. I can assure you I am not another role playing poster.
Goodnight to all. Will be on tomorrow with more information on space flights and the importance of Denver, CO as well as Trenton, NJ.

1/2/2011 12:44 AM
Q.I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!
A How do you think Billy Graham became as popular as he is? No one rises to power without the organization's help. His work is a mask for his motives.

1/2/2011 12:45 AM
who wants to put money on this guy not coming back tomorrow..

I have held this information for so many years, a good night of sleep is not going to change anything.

1/2/2011 12:53 AM
Was he (billy graham) at your "departure ritual"? I need to know...

Graham has not departed and never will. The departure is performed in a pitch black room. People are present, but I will never know who

1/2/2011 1:00 AM
OP, in which residence hall did you live at Harvard your freshman year. Describe it in detail

I stayed in Lowell my freshman year. My favorite things about the building was that everyday you could enter the building from a different entry. I think the building had upwards of fifteen different entries. The bells in the courtyard were also favorites of mine.

1/2/2011 1:01 AM
He (billy graham) is the most diabolical "wolf in sheep's clothing", but, despite his age, he has one final MAJOR PERFORMANCE! Before I can confirm what I know, I need confirmation that he has attended this "departure ritual".

I cannot confirm that he was at my departure ritual, but it seems that both you and I know that it was very likely that he was. Very, very evil man

1/2/2011 1:06 AM
Alright all, the medicine has finally gotten to me. Will be on first thing in the morning.

BREAK.......ASSUMING OP WENT OFFLINE FOR THE NIGHT.

1/2/2011 9:47 AM
I am still here. I am off to a family gathering. I understand this information is important, but so are my 4 beautiful grandchildren.

1/2/2011 9:48 AM
I will talk about the space flights and aliens later.

1/2/2011 11:50 AM
Most of the posts are from my brother who suffers from a moderate case of autism. He is high-functioning, but he thinks a couple years below his actual age. He has no one else to care for him; that is why he is living with me.

1/2/2011 12:21 PM
So, you claim all previous posts were from you autistic brother.. but now the are really after you?? Come on...

This thread is mine. All of the posts on other threads and topic are my brothers. Don't be an idiot.

1/2/2011 12:29 PM
In a nutshell...

Aliens are real. There is constant inter-galactic war between them. The grand plan is to involve Earth in their warfare so that human beings can be enslaved in the new world order.

Space flights are being used to carry out MASSIVE Chemical implantation. You all have heard of chem-trailing. Think about it on a global scale. When the governments of the world became exposed because of people like you that exposed chem-trailing, they needed a new way to carry out their operations. Space flights allow them to carry out chem-trailing on a massive scale by placing the chemicals right inside Earth's atmosphere. The chemicals then mix with the clouds and upper atmospheric winds to transport the chemicals across a large area. These space flights need to be stopped before it is too late.

1/2/2011 12:30 PM
Are you already back from your Visit with the Grandkids???

They visited me.

1/2/2011 12:40 PM
Here is a better idea than posting everything here. I will make a couple youtube videos where I personally talk on different topics. I will make a video about aliens, I will make a video about Obama, basically I will make a video about anything you ask for. You will be able to find all of the videos on my channel. This should be much easier for us all.

1/2/2011 12:43 PM
Whats your YT channel? Link?

I am creating one now.

1/2/2011 1:14 PM
Colorado contains sufficient resources to instigate the rebuilding of the entire nation.

This is correct.

1/2/2011 1:16 PM
You mean Michael Hauck of the 1964 Harvard Men's soccer team??? Yeah, I found that on Google also.

An associate of mine.

1/2/2011 1:22 PM
There are underground research facilities in Colorado where the government is conducting research on how to massively control the population. They are testing it on the citizens of Denver, CO.

1/2/2011 1:25 PM
Here is my first posted video....
It is mainly information I have already told you.

[link to www.youtube.com]

1/2/2011 1:29 PM
Are there specific aliens that we would not want near us OP?

These aliens would easily destroy us in minutes. Far more advanced that we are. However, the Illuminati has planned to stage attacks with them in order to place Earth;s population under martial law.

1/2/2011 1:37 PM
Sorry about the quality of the sound. Just trying to disguise my voice.
Kennedy was strangled because they were warning him to back off some research he was doing into Bobby's death.

1/2/2011 2:23 PM
I do not like the whole Youtube thing. Too hard and time consuming.

To the person who wants to know about Obama meeting aliens in the underground bunkers. This has never happened. Obama has not communicated with the aliens. Only the top notch Illuminati members have. They have a constant line of communication with them. The event that I was speaking of where the aliens will stage attacks on Earth will not occur until after World War III does.

World War III is planned to happen in the next five years. The spark is going to be an Israeli attack on Iran. As Obama is the grand puppet president of the Illuminati. Israel is the grand puppet state. Israel will directly attack Iran with missiles, Iran will respond, and World War III will ensue. It is at this time that Venezuela and North Korea will begin attacking their enemies, China will enter, Russia will enter, and there will be a massive global war on our hands. This war is planned to last for at least 7 years, and towards the end of these 7 years, alien lifeforms will stage their attacks on the major countries of the world.

These alien attacks serve the purpose of ending World War III. There is no other way that the citizens of the warring countries would put aside their bad sentiments created by war to fight a common enemy other than if the common enemy are extra-terrestrials.

1/2/2011 2:30 PM
Do any of you know a good free text to voice software that I can use to make my videos?

1/2/2011 2:39 PM
OP, you're pushing this too far now.
I know as YOU know you're lying. The only thing I don't know is... why.

Wait for my upcoming video. I found a good text to speech software so that it is easy to comprehend but also disguises my voice. Please wait while I get it ready.

1/2/2011 3:09 PM
Like I said, video on World War III, aliens, and the Middle East is coming withing the next half hour.

1/2/2011 3:16 PM
I plan to begin uploading it to Youtube in approximately 5 minutes.

1/2/2011 3:21 PM
The video contains a great deal more information that what is on GLP already.

1/2/2011 3:25 PM
Here it is:

1/2/2011 3:33 PM
So, did the Illuminati strip you of your wealth?
Important to know. 3rd time asking.

Yes, I was stripped of a great deal of my wealth through IRS audits and other things; however, they did not strip me to the point that I could not survive. I am living on a comfortable amount.

1/2/2011 3:35 PM
So Walt, what will bee the catalyst between Israel/Iran?

There will not be one. Israel will simply attack Iran and blame them for the trouble they have caused them.

1/2/2011 3:42 PM
Have you had personal contact with Aliens?

Personal contact? No. However, when I was in Denver in 1989, some members were conducting transactions with them at NORAD. They were discussing some form of monetary transaction. Some effort by both cultures to study each other.

1/2/2011 3:44 PM
Why work with the illuminati to get them? Can't they just take them without all these evil schemes? Why don't they just take all those illuminati bastards to experiment on?

I do not understand that myself. All I can assume is that the aliens are under a contract that they signed when they made the deal, and they are loyal enough to stick to it.

1/2/2011 3:52 PM
Are there more races? Deals with them?
What is their weakness?

This is the only deal that I know of. However, in my opinion, once the deal is done, the New World Order will proceed to attack and conquer these alien lifeforms. Do not let the general public fool you, we have the capability of reaching other galaxies, and have done it.

1/2/2011 3:56 PM
Have I convinced anyone I am truthful yet?

1/2/2011 4:03 PM
Do you have any hints to any near future event that might prove your case.

Not as of right now, but I am trying to reach a connection that would be able to give me a hint. Give me time, something will come from this connection.

1/2/2011 4:04 PM
I find your statement that we can reach other galaxies hard to believe when we can even get humans to Mars yet!

We can reach Mars, and we have. You just do not know about it. The first human landed on Mars in November of 1999.

1/2/2011 4:07 PM
If the next 7.0+ occurs in Venezuela, then I will be able to tell you something about future events. If one does not occur in Venezuela, then these earthquakes mean nothing as of right now.

1/2/2011 4:11 PM
So tell us about 911. What did Andy Card whisper into Bushie's ear that morning????

It was purely for show. I would not be surprised if he did not say a single thing to him.

1/2/2011 4:16 PM
Walt - could you please spill the names of the protagonists at the very top of the FED, BoE and Media outlets? (owners NOT operators)Plus any other 'key people' that we should be 'politely asking to stand aside'!

Ben Bernanke is a very, very evil man. He controls over half of the US money supply personally. He can do anything he wants with it without any consequences.
Rahm Emmanuel was groomed much in the same way that Obama was, and Emmanuel will play the lead role in a HUGE event very soon
Alex Jones is not as innocent as he makes himself sound. He has been in on everything for awhile

1/2/2011 4:22 PM
new earthquake in chile, not venzulela

I saw that one, I meant the next one.

1/2/2011 4:23 PM
How about going outside and taking a pic of your wife's car with your cell phone showing the damage from her wreck this morning and post it to some file sharing website with a copy of the front page of today's newspaper in front of the dented part of the car?

I refuse to play your games.

1/2/2011 4:27 PM
Any proofs of outright lies that we may be able to dig for evidence to present to bring down the machine one 'cog' at a time???

Bernanke is an agent of Warren Buffett.

1/2/2011 4:28 PM
Are you dumb? The Illuminati built the WTC, they had it planned.

1/2/2011 4:31 PM
OP CAN YOU ADDRESS THE ABOVE STATEMENT ABOUT PROJECT PEGASUS WHCIH WAS SENDING PEOPLE TO MARS SINCE THE 60s not 1999

The first Mars landing to my knowledge occurred in 1999. The astronauts who performed the landing were murdered upon their return.

1/2/2011 4:36 PM
Do you knoow of project pegasus and the history of sending people to a MARS base since the 60s?

The project was attempted; however, their was not significant funding at the time due to other activities that the organization was pursuing. The project was resumed in the seventies, but the main scientists were no longer willing to work on it. It was eventually abandoned.

1/2/2011 4:40 PM
...and how exactly did they get past the radiation belt without getting fried?Answer this and you might actually know something.

Actually I do know about this. Any radiation or obstacles that they encountered were redirected by use of lasers, but radiation and obstacles were also consumed by a generator that produced a mini black hole directed towards whatever was in the way.
This black hole was then destroyed by several remotely detonated explosions inside of it.
These explosions served the purpose of decreasing the gravity in the black hole which destroyed the black hole while preserving the radiation and other obstacles.

1/2/2011 4:42 PM
The first human landing on Mars was in 1999. Attempts were made prior, but none were successful.

1/2/2011 4:46 PM
OP, according to several whistleblowers, including eisenhowers grand daughter, they were successful. Are you aware of the whistleblowers?

There have been many people placed in society over the years to mask the truth. To throw people off. This group was one of them.

1/2/2011 4:48 PM
I am still human. I am typing fast. God forbid typing mistakes discredit me.

1/2/2011 4:53 PM
Tell us Cheney's role.

I will do an entire video on it; I promise.
But in a nutshell:
Cheney was an idiot. He served no role in anything that the Illuminati carried out. He was pretty much a pawn used to divert attention. He tried to play a role, but was never allowed.
A tomahawk cruise missile hit the Pentagon; launched from a ship in the Atlantic.
A plane really hit the ground in PA. Again, an attention diversion. They felt that they needed a "feel good" story.
Yes, planes hit the towers, and the towers collapses because of explosives already planted on the joists.
Larry Silverstein was the brains behind it all.
Building 7 was used as an operations base. It needed to be demolished to protect information and people.

1/2/2011 4:55 PM
OP is prince William the anti-Christ ?

No

1/2/2011 4:58 PM
,what can the common man of little wealth do to protect themselves and families?

Honestly, absolutely nothing.

1/2/2011 4:59 PM
Is potus the anti-Christ ?

No

1/2/2011 5:00 PM
OP can you address the above question regarding the plane wreckage in PA, thank you

I really am not sure. The operatives that hijacked the plane were told to crash it in PA. That is what I know to be true.

1/2/2011 5:03 PM
How can I join the Agenda??

You cannot selectively join the Illuminati. You must be recruited.

1/2/2011 5:05 PM
The Anti-Christ is not going to be a single person. It is also very ironic.
The Anti-Christ is Israel.

1/2/2011 5:11 PM
Please op tells us if the illuminati have plans to destroy ISLAM only or all religions?

Islam will be destroyed by killing the Muslims. Christianity will be destroyed by discrediting it. Judaism will not be destroyed, but will gain power. All other religions will fall into irrelevance.

1/2/2011 5:13 PM
I have chosen to not let my children or grandchildren know anything about my past affiliation nor my knowledge of future events.

1/2/2011 5:14 PM
OP, when will the dollar collapse? How long till the US economy goes under?

It won't. World War 3 will kick off at the perfect time to prevent collapse.

1/2/2011 5:17 PM
Hitler committed suicide in the way that most believe he did. Merkel is not his daughter; however, a coming chancellor will be his grandson.

1/2/2011 5:17 PM
The North American Union will form at the start of WW3 as a trade/ defense alliance.

1/2/2011 5:20 PM
Alright guys.
I have sat in front of this computer far too long, and my eyes cannot handle it anymore.
I am taking a break to go work in my garden. I will be back on tonight with more information.
Sorry for the delay; however, I simply cannot handle sitting here any longer.

1/2/2011 5:20 PM
why people are seeing the 11:11's

A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.

1/2/2011 5:26 PM
when we talk about israel being the anti christ, we are not talking about the jews who read the torah, holy book, but the state in itself

Exactly.

OP GOES FOR BREAK...

1/2/2011 8:19 PM
Alright, I am back from my break everyone.
To the person who keeps saying that my voice with the pitch changed sounds like a twenty something year old Southern man. Well at least you got the Southern part right.
I did many things to my voice using Audacity to alter the way that it sounded, not just changing the pitch. Changing the pitch will not give you my real voice. I am a much more complicated person that that.

1/2/2011 8:35 PM
In the video that I am currently making, I am talking about Israel and religion, what is one more topic that I should add?

1/2/2011 8:57 PM

New video is coming soon on Israel, religion, and Billy Graham.
I will begin working on the underground bunkers one.

1/2/2011 9:08 PM

Transcript Below
Now, we are going to talk about the Anti-Christ being Israel.
I am not talking about the Jewish people, or the people of Israel itself, but I am talking about the state of Israel. As I mentioned earlier, Israel is the grand puppet state of the Illuminati. When the modern Israeli state was formed in 1948, it was all part of a master plan. This plan ties into the long term plan to demolish the Middle East. After World War 2, it was decided that land would be taken from the Palestinians, and this land would be declared the Jewish homeland that they had been driven from many years ago. We all know that fighting ensued between Israel and Palestine, and this violence continues today. Palestine is a state that has defied the control of the Illuminati. They were presented with the opportunity of protection when Israel was formed; however, they rejected, and they will one day be demolished in the most horrific manner. The whole point of the establishment of Israel is to place an Illuminati-influence government directly in the area. Israel is carrying out the order of the Illuminati, and has been since its formation.

I have already detailed the role that Israel will play in sparking World War 3 by a preemptive strike on Iran. However, the influence of Israel on world affairs will span far more than that. Israel will be virtually invincible during World War 3. It will prevail through Iranian attacks, but in the final stages of the war, it will fall under Russian attack. It is in these final stages that the alien attacks will take place, and all worldly fighting will cease. The Illuminati will use this time to establish their New World Order, which will be based in Israel. It is from Israel that the New World Order will execute their evil policies that will eventually lead to the destruction of the world as we know it. The Jews will be banished from Israel yet again, and the people that occupy the land will be a people that lack any form of religion. As I stated, Islam will be destroyed through elimination of the Muslims, Christianity will be destroyed through destruction of its credibility, and once these two religions are eliminated, religion as we know it will cease to exist in worldly affairs. Israel is the state that will carry out the execution of religion.
This is the grand plan of the Illuminati to establish a New World Order that is entirely a One World Order. Israel is the Anti Christ. A beast that will rise from the sea, a sea of turmoil, with many heads, led by many leaders.
Let me talk about religion for a little while. Religion was manufactured long ago by men who wished to control the masses. Different religions were created in different places to suit the needs and beliefs of the area, and it was intended to serve as a crutch. The leaders of these regions used religion to enslave their people, and religion continues to be such an evil. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control.
When the Illuminati was formed, it was evident that religion was something that could keep the masses dumb and ignorant to what was really happening around them. Is this not what has happened? Because of religion, the Illuminati has been able to work in secret for many, many years.
The gods that are relative to each religion are continually manufactured in the minds of those that are enslaved. The indoctrination of the masses by religion has led to a brainwashed society that is easy for the Illuminati to take control of.
Every major religion in the world has been infiltrated by the Illuminati. A group that calls themselves Light Feet has installed Illuminati members in every major religion of the world. The purpose of these Light Feet is to ensure that the masses are controlled by their respective religion. Billy Graham is one of the most notorious Light Feet. These Light Feet work hard to spread the word about their respective religion and to convert others. The end games of these workers are to turn their backs on their followers and destroy them. If Billy Graham is not around when the destruction of religion occurs, then Franklin Graham is very much capable of shaking the foundations of Christianity. Such leaders are also placed in Islam and Buddhism as well. These infiltrators serve the purpose of moles. Very, very powerful moles.

Billy Graham is one of the most evil people on this planet. The perfect wolf in sheeps clothing. The man that has led crusades to save thousands, will eventually contribute in the death of the very people he saved. A poster on GodLike Productions was on to this, and I would be more than happy to discuss this with them soon, to collaborate on what we know. I personally saw Billy Graham in Moscow one winter dressed entirely in Satanic attire. He is not who you think he is. I promise.
To summarize: Israel is the Anti Christ. They will rise in the New World Order as the base for the end game. Religion is mind control, and every major religion has been infiltrated with the Light Feet who serve the purpose of crumbling the foundations that they have laid.
Stay tuned for more.

1/2/2011 10:03 PM
Can you describe his "satantic attire" a little more, color, length, symbols, cloth, etc.?

Long, flowing, blood red robes with large hood. The All Seeing Eye was a very big part of it. Pasted on the front and back. Horns also protruded from the hood.

1/2/2011 10:52 PM
Alright, I am done for today. I will be back tomorrow with more information. But let me leave you all with this, I have received confirmation from an associate. Look for a large explosion within the end of the week.
Goodnight to all.

OP GOES FOR BREAK..

1/3/2011 3:45 PM
To all those that keep saying that I won't be back.....I am baaaaaack. cool2
I hope you all had a good day.
I have been asked so many questions that I cannot possibly answer all of them, and I hope these people that expect me to write a full expose first are kidding; have you people ever tried to do something like that?
Believe me it is hard, and it is much easier to reveal information in this way.

1/3/2011 3:54 PM
Would you like to continue your story,

The story will continue when I see fit. Believe me, I am not having fun doing this; why would I? I am currently toying with different ideas on how to release the rest of my story. In sections, as I am doing now, or in one large post.

1/3/2011 4:00 PM
Alright guys. I see that there are tons of questions and topics to be discussed. So this evening, let me sit down, gather my thoughts, and produce a massive data dump for you all. I have some major information to release. I secured a connection with an acquaintance today, and he confirmed a piece of information for me. This will be a rather lengthy post that will take some time to develop.
Forgive me for not having all of this information previously ready for you. I did not anticipate releasing this information, ever, but certain circumstances enlightened me to the fact that everything needed to be told.
I will be on here off and on throughout the evening, but I promise a large data dump sometime tonight.

1/3/2011 4:45 PM

Upon request, I have created a blog that details all of the information that I have released.
Here it is... [link to walte1944.blogspot.com]

1/3/2011 5:04 PM
You write and put stuff up like a machine, I dont know how you do it so fast..

This should let you know that it is truth and not information that I have to make up.

1/3/2011 5:22 PM
OP you really want to watch what you say there.

This is good advice. I will look into securing a legal copywrite/disclaimer on the blog before I continue with it. I do not want to face trouble from people taking offense to what is on the blog.
I am protected here; you are right. It is one of the reasons that I chose to post here. It slipped my mind when creating the blog.

1/3/2011 5:25 PM
I removed the blog because I am not protected on there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will contact a lawyer buddy in the morning about the possibility of securing legal protection.

1/3/2011 6:51 PM
Op do you have an email?

[email protected]

1/3/2011 7:05 PM
As I promised, a massive data dump is coming tonight. This dump will include information on the underground bunkers, Abraham Lincoln's real story, the HAARP machine, FEMA camps, the international drug trade, and the sun.

1/3/2011 7:28 PM
I have refrained from and continue to refrain from making any online money transactions purely for security reasons.

1/3/2011 7:55 PM
Comprehensive posting will go online here at 9 PM eastern

1/3/2011 8:20 PM
The dump is about 5 pages of material on Microsoft Word...3000 words

It will be formatted in a way that is easy to read. Not a wall of text I promise.

THE DUMP PAGES 1 AND 2 OF 2 ON PAGE 69

1/3/2011 11:38 PM
I am unsure why a lot of you still doubt me and call me a liar. Is it because you do not want to believe? Is it because you are trying to hold off reality until it is too late?

No, I have not come on here displaying intricate relationships and numerology depicting the end times; I have not done this because it is not real.

The information that I have given you is real. It is a fact people. A fact that I have seen with my own eyes. The technology in the hands of the Illuminati is decades more advanced that the technology that you have in your hands.

Call my postings science fiction all you want; names will not change the reality and validity of my statements.

THATS THE WHOLE CONVO UP TILL PAGE 80
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 909667

vesper
User ID: 581991
United States
01/04/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
what is the ultimate prize Walt? Money is not a good enough answer. Now if you say souls or human energy, you might be on to something.
I have met with AJ and his wife and I came to the same conclusion you stated here. She gave it away though.
also, there is no way in bell there plans for world domination will ever reach fruition.
one man can save us all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092082
United States
01/04/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
one man can save us all.
 Quoting: vesper 581991

And that would be the Anti-Christ!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216871
United States
01/04/2011 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you S.I.E.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203977
United States
01/04/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any new info from the original OP that put out the info to GLP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 825554
United States
01/04/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks this thread has been very helpful. Please keep it alive with ops testimony and not let al and others hijack with bs. I will keep this thread on my radar!

GLP