Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,389 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,638
Pageviews Today: 1,040,551Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 6,527
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005671
United States
01/03/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Birds are very sensitive to electrostatic charges. A simple thunder cloud will irritate a bird severley. This is why birds fly low to the ground just before a storm, to avoid the very uncomfortable charges in the air.

In Arkansas there is one of the Worlds Largest Quartz deposits underground. Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge developes over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale. This is how some lighters work. A hammer hits a quartz device releasing a spark.

Anyways, the recent earthquake has placed new pressures on the quartz deposits in Arkansas. This results in a massive discharge of billions of volts of electricity. Think how a small piece of quartz the size of a pea can light a lighter. Now think about millions of Tons of quartz discharging under the extreme pressures the Earth can push.

At some point, the charges below created a brief surface charge, positive charge, during a discharge event. The electrostatic charge is immense and knocks the birds out cold in flight. The birds are still alive though, just knocked unconscious. The birds that were flying high were the ones killed upon impact. Blunt force trauma. The birds that were in the trees survived. Some birds like to fly high, others fly low. This explains why it was species specific as the birds that flew high were the ones to die.

Even American Indians knew the area in Arkansas to have very spiritual properties. Unknown but due to the massive quartz deposits below.

Now, there is a huge amount of pressure shifting below Arkansas. It is not uncommon to find mass animal death just before a large earthquake.....And the New Madrid Fault is due, over due infact.

I highly suggest anyone near the New Madrid Fault to store water and non perishables for a few weeks. The standard prep kit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215593
Germany
01/03/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
yep.
Carol B.

User ID: 1157485
United States
01/03/2011 08:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Birds are very sensitive to electrostatic charges. A simple thunder cloud will irritate a bird severley. This is why birds fly low to the ground just before a storm, to avoid the very uncomfortable charges in the air.

In Arkansas there is one of the Worlds Largest Quartz deposits underground. Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge developes over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale. This is how some lighters work. A hammer hits a quartz device releasing a spark.

Anyways, the recent earthquake has placed new pressures on the quartz deposits in Arkansas. This results in a massive discharge of billions of volts of electricity. Think how a small piece of quartz the size of a pea can light a lighter. Now think about millions of Tons of quartz discharging under the extreme pressures the Earth can push.

At some point, the charges below created a brief surface charge, positive charge, during a discharge event. The electrostatic charge is immense and knocks the birds out cold in flight. The birds are still alive though, just knocked unconscious. The birds that were flying high were the ones killed upon impact. Blunt force trauma. The birds that were in the trees survived. Some birds like to fly high, others fly low. This explains why it was species specific as the birds that flew high were the ones to die.

Even American Indians knew the area in Arkansas to have very spiritual properties. Unknown but due to the massive quartz deposits below.

Now, there is a huge amount of pressure shifting below Arkansas. It is not uncommon to find mass animal death just before a large earthquake.....And the New Madrid Fault is due, over due infact.

I highly suggest anyone near the New Madrid Fault to store water and non perishables for a few weeks. The standard prep kit.
 Quoting: ºCRAPº

I agree... bump
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
scottfree

User ID: 1211722
United States
01/03/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree... bump
 Quoting: Carol B.

I agree too.

Never hurts to stock up and prepare.
J 17:15: "I pray not that Thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldst keep them from the evil.

Truth, beauty and virtue ... all the things that THEY hate. All the things God loves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
01/03/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
dazzle people with brillance or confuse with bullshit. bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Madrid Earthquakes are larger then their California Cousins.

Historical documentation states....

Waves several feet high running through the ground

The Mississippi flowed backwards for 3 hours due to faults opening up.

The Mississippi changed course in many areas.

Entire areas of trees, homes, roads, ect were swallowed by the Earth through liquifaction.

A New Madrid Earthquake is much worse then the Cali Big One in early 1900's. And the way things are shaping up, it seems it may actual occur soon.

We are seeing the very things scientists would suggest we would see before a massive New Madrid Quake.

Larger then normal Earthquakes increasing
Earthquake swarms
Animal Die offs

Nature gives us clues but Nature won't spell it out for us. We have to see it coming in order to make a difference.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812359
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
I suggested that energy coming from earth before an earthquake MAY be the reason. Weird lights in the sky can be seen before an earthquake - this light phenomenon has been witnessed all around the world.

However, that doesn't explain the dead fishes, if it's related at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136949
United States
Report Abusive Post
A major new madrid quake would probably disrupt all intercontinental food and fuel shipments for quite some time. If it took out bridges or rail lines that cross the Mississippi it would be worse.

The whole country should prep. A big quake anywhere would create temporary shortages of lots of things. Items will be diverted to disaster areas as needed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

At least this theory has much common sense.

Unless you have a better idea what is going on? Do you? I doubt it.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/03/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your detailed opinion by the way OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136949
United States
01/03/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Madrid Earthquakes are larger then their California Cousins.

Historical documentation states....

Waves several feet high running through the ground

The Mississippi flowed backwards for 3 hours due to faults opening up.

The Mississippi changed course in many areas.

Entire areas of trees, homes, roads, ect were swallowed by the Earth through liquifaction.

A New Madrid Earthquake is much worse then the Cali Big One in early 1900's. And the way things are shaping up, it seems it may actual occur soon.

We are seeing the very things scientists would suggest we would see before a massive New Madrid Quake.

Larger then normal Earthquakes increasing
Earthquake swarms
Animal Die offs

Nature gives us clues but Nature won't spell it out for us. We have to see it coming in order to make a difference.

Yep, the last big one rang church bells in Boston and knocked down chimneys in Wisconsin. There's no mountain ranges to slow down/absorb the power from the quake so it's reaches extend much farther than California quakes.

And nothing east of the Mississippi is eq proofed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suggested that energy coming from earth before an earthquake MAY be the reason. Weird lights in the sky can be seen before an earthquake - this light phenomenon has been witnessed all around the world.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 812359

Aquatic species typically have a greater dependance on the Earths magnetic field. Meaning they are effected greater by massive electrostatic charges.

Typically any species dependant on such senory perception expresses discomfort during stressing charges of enough magnitude. It only makes sense discomfort turns to "knock-out" when the intensity is great enough.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
And nothing east of the Mississippi is eq proofed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1136949

Yup, and that can increase damage substantially.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/03/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aquatic species typically have a greater dependance on the Earths magnetic field. Meaning they are effected greater by massive electrostatic charges.

Typically any species dependant on such senory perception expresses discomfort during stressing charges of enough magnitude. It only makes sense discomfort turns to "knock-out" when the intensity is great enough.

Hmmmm... there is some truth in that.
CHARGER69

User ID: 1112568
Canada
01/03/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Louisiana now.
Thread: WTF? More Dead Birds This Time In Louisiana!
Don Ricardo

User ID: 555241
United States
01/03/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! I'm with CRAP!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835754
Mexico
01/03/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
PANIC SEX OR WEE-WEE ??

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1023652
United States
01/03/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
makes sense to me. i was putting the earthquakes and the die offs together but didn't have the specifics like this post laid out. thanks for the info OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150582
United States
01/03/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agree with OP. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216327
United States
01/03/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I am wondering why piezoelectric forces only affect one species of bird.

?????
FinalCountdown

User ID: 1215620
United States
01/03/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Volcano under Hot Springs....that's my call.....

can you imagine that and the New Madrid going at the same time? Shit...
"Women who seek equality with men lack ambition."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1007645
Canada
01/03/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's my favorite theory so far.
OVRANALYZE

User ID: 1033036
United States
01/03/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep sooner or later it will happen.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
01/03/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is by the way a video of the earthquake in Chile last year. The same light phenomenon could also be seen in for example an earthquake in Japan. In some other videos you can also see weird colors in the sky before an earthquake. National Geographic ran a very good documentary about these light phenomenons and the Hessdalen light. Scientists suspect it is some kind of discharge from the earth.

(The poster of the vid blames it on HAARP)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1119817
United States
01/03/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

At least this theory has much common sense.

Unless you have a better idea what is going on? Do you? I doubt it.

Your title implies a working hypothesis.
CHARGER69

User ID: 1112568
Canada
01/03/2011 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kentucky as well, only dozens but still.
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]
Andyjax

User ID: 1195494
United States
01/03/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to agree. I pulled this info from Disclose.tv forum.

this is from kentucky
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]

this is from louisiana
[link to www.wbrz.com]

this is from arkansas
[link to news.yahoo.com]

and lets not forget about the fishkill in Arkansas
[link to www.newser.com]

Guys there is alot going on around the world. If i'm not wrong i believe there was a mass bird death in Chile before the earthquake that hit recently.

i have to be honest i believe we are facing a major change for mother earth and i believe higher celestials are here and trying to help. Each person can believe what they wish, but we are front row and center. So be prepared. yoda
EL_Nino68

User ID: 1102943
United States
01/03/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn good investigating. Maybe we'll find out how to use those pyramids.
Veni Vidi Vici
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187046
United States
01/03/2011 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's my favorite theory so far.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1007645

Ditto...
Buck Johnson

User ID: 1020156
United States
01/03/2011 09:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

I agree with you, we also had the die off of a massive amount of fish 120 miles away from the birds.
[link to www.s8int.com]

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Quote from Joseph Goebbels Hitlers propaganda man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214977
United States
01/03/2011 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Husband and I honeymooned in Hot Springs, AR. On the way home, we went to a quartz mine and dug up quartz. It was cool and you could dig up tons of it. We filled our trunk full.

Don't know the science of OP's post, but it makes sense on the surface.

GLP