Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,226,337
Pageviews Today: 2,047,959Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,634
07:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!

EL_Nino68

User ID: 1102943
United States
01/03/2011 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Why don't I find any mention of bird/fish deaths preceding the BIG quakes of the early 1800's? I've read alot of historical accounts and nobody mentions such occurrences?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216394

You don't but every1 wants their doom so play along.

Last Edited by EL_Nino68 on 01/03/2011 10:52 PM
Veni Vidi Vici
ChuckE

User ID: 1192410
United States
01/03/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
It's not Al Qaeda's fault? scratching
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216066

Maybe Hillary Clinton's gash...the one with the HUGE SUCKING power....blah blah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812359
Netherlands
01/03/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well you know what to do when you see lights in the sky or a strange sky, that may be the precursor for an earthquake.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1005671
United States
01/03/2011 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the great comments everyone, and the pin. But it isn't about me or GLP. I would rather post some non-sensical BS thread instead of something I believe to be signalling an event which could harm/kill innocent people.

And it is the worst time of year too. Cold weather and loss of utilities isn't good at all. People start fires to keep warm with gas lines ruptured all around. Fire department immobilized, ect.

An entire city can easily burn to the ground over a moderate earthquake, let alone a massive one. For those who read about the Big One in California know the true destruction that happens.

I honestly and truly hope I am wrong. On that note I must retire tonight. Stay safe people...sometimes something as simple as awareness can save lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216455
United States
01/03/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.
ChuckE

United States
01/03/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the great comments everyone, and the pin. But it isn't about me or GLP. I would rather post some non-sensical BS thread instead of something I believe to be signalling an event which could harm/kill innocent people.

And it is the worst time of year too. Cold weather and loss of utilities isn't good at all. People start fires to keep warm with gas lines ruptured all around. Fire department immobilized, ect.

An entire city can easily burn to the ground over a moderate earthquake, let alone a massive one. For those who read about the Big One in California know the true destruction that happens.

I honestly and truly hope I am wrong. On that note I must retire tonight. Stay safe people...sometimes something as simple as awareness can save lives.
 Quoting: ºCRAPº

I live in Cali. Most homes have gas cut-off valves. The fires which you speak, occurred before the 1933 Lon Beach Earthquake. Yet, if a major gas line breaks, this is different. Still an isolated incident since the major utilities have backup systems. Maybe a neighborhood or two, with lots of crispy critters running around...but none of the fires from 100 years ago.
haskins

User ID: 1195568
United States
01/03/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

closer to me...been rather active...in last 10 yr's

2002-4.6

2008-5.4

could it be this slips........that slips
also look at topography map whole fault[both this and New Madrid] area looks flat or even lower like they are/a wash or have been a wash [wash=area thats had a flood go though or were a water way such as river goes though]......which I know thats all a river valley area[shit live 5 miles from walbash]...water and rust .......never sleep

and three of this country's largest rivers cut though both fault zones[walbash, Ohio, Mississippi]

still not proof......but birds , fish........history, topography, natural forces , forces we yet to understand..........

Kinda makes you wander about Edgar Cayce
and a few of those future maps

Last Edited by haskins on 01/03/2011 11:11 PM
ChuckE

United States
01/03/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216455

IT did NOT shake the ENTIRE USA. And most knowledge now confirms id did NOT ring church bells in Boston.

And if 60% of Memphis was destroyed, it would be urban renewal. Have you ever been to that shithole?
And the epicenter was in New Madrid Missouri, created the Real-foot lake in Kentucky. Geologist have been radiocarbon dating the sand blows in the fields in the region for decades.

I could go on, but I used to teach at the university and your kind is so boring!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1045784
United States
01/03/2011 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting because i was talking to a buddy today at work about the bird die-off thing.. he said his dog is acting extremely weird the last 2 days. will not leave her kennel, and stays by his side when she does.. i'm in abilene, tx btw..

just texted my brother in dallas, he said his dog is acting normal, so who knows.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177012
United States
01/03/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dead birds now in:
Arkansas
Louisiana
New Jersey
Kentucky and
Winnipeg, Canada.

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Lake Erie next
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1165172

Orbs were earthquake lights.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216455
United States
01/03/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

IT did NOT shake the ENTIRE USA. And most knowledge now confirms id did NOT ring church bells in Boston.

And if 60% of Memphis was destroyed, it would be urban renewal. Have you ever been to that shithole?
And the epicenter was in New Madrid Missouri, created the Real-foot lake in Kentucky. Geologist have been radiocarbon dating the sand blows in the fields in the region for decades.

I could go on, but I used to teach at the university and your kind is so boring!
 Quoting: ChuckE

look fool, you have no idea what you're talking about. who goes around debating the effects of an earthquake? point is, it will fuck shit up there's no two ways about it now go sit your bitch ass down somewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215589
United States
01/03/2011 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1215593

Agreed....very good thread!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 846401
United States
01/03/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
They should have released the Bee/ NoBody. This is just a warning shot. "Let my people Go from Egypt or the wrath and judgment will follow". Ive lost all my Patience. On New years Eve I was very Upset. That I still have no freedom under the sun. I asked God to make some kind of event to happen that would harm no Human life but still send a powerful message. This is just the beginning of Judgment & wrath.

1:19 to 1:24 NoBody Knows What happened to the town of BEEBE

"Let My People GO Says The Lord"

Quoting: "The One Bee"

This will also cause the great lakes to flood I better get my
freedom soon or the Wrath will continue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812359
Netherlands
01/03/2011 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did a search on edu sites and found so far this article. It's on the site of the University of New Mexico and seems to describe a person who found many dead birds in Chile after a recent eartquake (page 89 of following PDF, paragraph "Mortality among Comorants on Coast of Chile").
[link to elibrary.unm.edu]

It's not much, but it may have some value to OP's hypothesis. Wish I still have access to uni library.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 628959
United States
01/03/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blames BP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216109
Canada
01/03/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys but those deaths were caused by fireworks ... hrm ... hahaha yeah right

[link to online.wsj.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151845
United States
01/03/2011 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suggested that energy coming from earth before an earthquake MAY be the reason. Weird lights in the sky can be seen before an earthquake - this light phenomenon has been witnessed all around the world.

However, that doesn't explain the dead fishes, if it's related at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 812359

That light you see, right before an earth quake, is the effect from HAARP being used.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196750
United States
Report Abusive Post
Look at all the airplane accidents. There must be 25 of em.

Thread: Look at all the Airplane Accidents / Incidents!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889802
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is a true story folks.

The TSA is looking at and stroking every penis and vagina they can to keep us Americans safe. But no one cares a bit about the lives and health of the Gulf people or those who would be catastrophically affected by a major earthquake in that area (as there was in the early 1800's.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196750
United States
01/03/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something is up with the magnetic field.

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Planes are falling out of the air too.
ChuckE

United States
01/03/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

look fool, you have no idea what you're talking about. who goes around debating the effects of an earthquake? point is, it will fuck shit up there's no two ways about it now go sit your bitch ass down somewhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216455

It is really hard to argue with uneducated retards. Your overwhelming knowledge of geophysics is astounding. I can not argue with your 3rd grade education of geomorphology now...can I?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025539
United States
01/03/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
birds die, big deal
haskins

United States
01/03/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ChuckE

ahhhhhhhh.......Memphis thing.......this was almost 200 years ago..........urban renewal.......would need renewal by now..........you would think??
and yes was in that shithole in "A" school for Navy..saw only worst parts of town[that's were the best paties are!!!][79-80]
wasn't any worst than any other shithole we call big city's....you can keep em all.
and wilipiadia says felt in 23 states

so .....

Last Edited by haskins on 01/03/2011 11:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150617
United States
01/03/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
dazzle people with brillance or confuse with bullshit. bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

No it's baffle them with bullshit,but this is neither!!
I was thinking the same thing,anybody with eyes can see that there are forces of nature working over time down there. bump
Tetraktys
Top Hat

User ID: 1183840
United States
01/03/2011 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Volcano under Hot Springs....that's my call.....

can you imagine that and the New Madrid going at the same time? Shit...
 Quoting: FinalCountdown

OK, I get it.......so, would someone explain what the likely scenerio would be. I don't live THAT far from there, So. IL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115747
United States
01/03/2011 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dead birds now in:
Arkansas
Louisiana
New Jersey
Kentucky and
Winnipeg, Canada.

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Lake Erie next
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1165172

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216469
United States
01/03/2011 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds about right

this would be better than massive methane or planes spraying Corexit all over the southeastern U.S. or other theories

makes sense

the inland lakes and rivers have been heating up around the world, too

3 million volcanoes are under the sea. so, there are bound to be vents and volcanoes under lakes and rivers.

this coming ice age is going to be an eye opener
ChuckE

United States
01/03/2011 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahhhhhhhh.......Memphis thing.......this was almost 200 years ago..........urban renewal.......would need renewal by now..........you would think??
and yes was in that shithole in "A" school for Navy..saw only worst parts of town[that's were the best paties are!!!][79-80]
wasn't any worst than any other shithole we call big city's....you can keep em all.
and wilipiadia says felt in 23 states

so .....
 Quoting: haskins

Anyone who quotes "Weak"ipedia as a source would be thrown out of graduate school, quote something from the USGS...or do not bother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115747
United States
01/03/2011 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
birds die, big deal
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025539

u r truly stupid yeahsure
haskins

United States
01/03/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Volcano under Hot Springs....that's my call.....

can you imagine that and the New Madrid going at the same time? Shit...

OK, I get it.......so, would someone explain what the likely scenerio would be. I don't live THAT far from there, So. IL.
 Quoting: Tetraktys

worst case..........

[link to imaginativeworlds.com]

GLP