Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 712,037
Pageviews Today: 1,251,939Threads Today: 536Posts Today: 9,041
02:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!

Canuck

User ID: 1171400
Canada
01/03/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
I suggested that energy coming from earth before an earthquake MAY be the reason. Weird lights in the sky can be seen before an earthquake - this light phenomenon has been witnessed all around the world.

However, that doesn't explain the dead fishes, if it's related at all.

That light you see, right before an earth quake, is the effect from HAARP being used.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151845

George Ure of urbansurvival.com has suggested that this bird die off is from the effects of HAARP, I'm inclined to agree with him. He makes good sense.....

[link to urbansurvival.com]

If you're not a subscriber but you do want to 'catch up' a bit, take the 7.0 earthquake in Argentina, draw a great circle line through Arkansas where the killer tornados were over the weekend and where there was a bird kill reported Friday night as well as a fish kill 20-miles long.....and then proceed north to the what US State is north of British Columbia.

Why the bird kill should come before midnight New Years is an absurd explanation, and a 20-mile long fish kill all at the midpoint between something up north (think stringed instrument here) and the 7.0 Argentinean quake...well coincidence, right? LOL....

Next, I want you to draw a line (again, Great Circle) from the 7.1 quake yesterday through the Utah quake this morning and again, go north till you hit America's biggest state.

Then ask yourself: What's up? More pieces for subscribers shortly.

The Laws are very simple. 1. Thought is creative. 2. Fear attracts like energy. 3. Love is all there is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187840
United States
01/03/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Could be an ongoing situation indeed.

[link to www.youtube.com]
~DARKDEV~

User ID: 1047712
Canada
01/04/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the next logical step would be for scientists to isolate the birds electrical receptor (natural sensor) and replicate it in to some electronic one but much more sensitive.

They should be able to sense much more subtle discharges therefore have a better way to predict if and when the next quake will happen.

Makes sense?
---------------------------------------
"What is a man, what has he got
if not himself, then he has not
to say the things he truly feels
and not the words of one who kneels
the record shows I took the blows
and did it my way"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188711
United States
Report Abusive Post
So this fracking they do to retreive gas maybe is fractureing these crystals and releasing energy stored within them ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216455
United States
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.

Memphis is in the middle!!!
 Quoting: duFontaine

THIS VIDEO JUST CHANGED MY LIFE. IM LEAVING. I LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216505
Australia
01/04/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok EAT, but why are they all fucken blackbirds with red wings? why not a few seagulls, or any other type of bird.... ok there were a few brown speckled ones.... but basically it's the black/red ones.... what does that mean EAT ??
Need an answer ok?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089924
United States
01/04/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so glad I still have those masks I bought for the first bird flu.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1150671

I still have mine from the GOM disaster
Vision Thing

User ID: 1110850
United States
01/04/2011 12:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Paul Devereaux wrote a book about the earthquake lights phenomenon,

Earth Lights Revelation

Here are used copies on ABE:

[link to www.abebooks.com]

He wrote about the piezoelectric phenomenon and how it can produce plasma balls like the Marfa lights and similar ghost lights, also the way piezoelectric forces disturb magnetic fields and affect consciousness, creating hallucinations, altered states and episodes of missing time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggested that energy coming from earth before an earthquake MAY be the reason. Weird lights in the sky can be seen before an earthquake - this light phenomenon has been witnessed all around the world.

That light you see, right before an earth quake, is the effect from HAARP being used.

George Ure of urbansurvival.com has suggested that this bird die off is from the effects of HAARP, I'm inclined to agree with him. He makes good sense.....

If you're not a subscriber but you do want to 'catch up' a bit, take the 7.0 earthquake in Argentina, draw a great circle line through Arkansas where the killer tornados were over the weekend and where there was a bird kill reported Friday night as well as a fish kill 20-miles long.....and then proceed north to the what US State is north of British Columbia.

Why the bird kill should come before midnight New Years is an absurd explanation, and a 20-mile long fish kill all at the midpoint between something up north (think stringed instrument here) and the 7.0 Argentinean quake...well coincidence, right? LOL....

Next, I want you to draw a line (again, Great Circle) from the 7.1 quake yesterday through the Utah quake this morning and again, go north till you hit America's biggest state.

Quoting: Canuck

I guess this is plausible if you figure they tptb could tune or direct this harp energy into the ground maybe using these crystal deposits as a reception point im sure you could adjust the harp carrier fequency to match and then pump in all the energy you want . here in Oregon they stumbled onto creatin an earthquake when they used some form of ground penetrating elf waves to detect oil I think it was .
haskins

User ID: 1195568
United States
01/04/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.

IT did NOT shake the ENTIRE USA. And most knowledge now confirms id did NOT ring church bells in Boston.

And if 60% of Memphis was destroyed, it would be urban renewal. Have you ever been to that shithole?
And the epicenter was in New Madrid Missouri, created the Real-foot lake in Kentucky. Geologist have been radiocarbon dating the sand blows in the fields in the region for decades.

I could go on, but I used to teach at the university and your kind is so boring!

ahhhhhhhh.......Memphis thing.......this was almost 200 years ago..........urban renewal.......would need renewal by now..........you would think??
and yes was in that shithole in "A" school for Navy..saw only worst parts of town[that's were the best paties are!!!][79-80]
wasn't any worst than any other shithole we call big city's....you can keep em all.
and wilipiadia says felt in 23 states
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

so .....

Anyone who quotes "Weak"ipedia as a source would be thrown out of graduate school, quote something from the USGS...or do not bother.
 Quoting: ChuckE

ok USGS

didn't exist till 1879
[link to ncgmp.usgs.gov]

so kinda hard o get good answers there.......don't ya thunk........humm there Jethro..

guess I'll go on what report I can find for now ..........OK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1037523
United States
01/04/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still like my cloaked UFO theory poor bastards didnt see it and flew right into it when its energy disturbed them while they slept.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok EAT, but why are they all fucken blackbirds with red wings? why not a few seagulls, or any other type of bird.... ok there were a few brown speckled ones.... but basically it's the black/red ones.... what does that mean EAT ??
Need an answer ok?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216505

Everything in the unicverse vibrates at its own unique frequency maybe the birds number was up so to speak i get negative vibes at times certain places people or things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 670481
United States
01/04/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
All along I felt it had something to do with eq/volcanic activity but didn't know about the quartz.

Crap, you're brilliant! Your theory makes the most sense. Thank-you.

Also why does it make a difference that the birds were mainly the same type? Birds fly in flocks and it just so happens that flock was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I really think it would have happened to any type of flock if they had been at that same spot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
All along I felt it had something to do with eq/volcanic activity but didn't know about the quartz.

Crap, you're brilliant! Your theory makes the most sense. Thank-you.

Also why does it make a difference that the birds were mainly the same type? Birds fly in flocks and it just so happens that flock was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I really think it would have happened to any type of flock if they had been at that same spot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 670481

Could be...
haskins

User ID: 1195568
United States
01/04/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
So this fracking they do to retreive gas maybe is fractureing these crystals and releasing energy stored within them ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1188711

you would think ANY crackin' on pupose around a fault zone would be a tard move

but hey......got to get that gas so they can sell it to us......even if it kills us.....Nice Gov/bankers

crystal+pressure +shape=Freq.=cycles per second

Last Edited by haskins on 01/04/2011 12:18 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take 2 tuning forks same key vibrate one and the other sympathises with the energy and vibrates too having never been struck itself
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

you would think ANY crackin' on pupose around a fault zone would be a tard move

but hey......got to get that gas so they can sell it to us......even if it kills us.....Nice Gov/bankers
 Quoting: haskins

Fricken morans drilled into a volcano in the gulf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Corporate america cares little for us or the earth
meme
User ID: 1152324
United States
01/04/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
it should be noted that the referenced to NJ dead birds
happen in jan/2009 and caused by man to control bird population!....

[link to abclocal.go.com]
gamerprincess81

User ID: 1019351
United States
01/04/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Updated the Title to "could be" instead of "is"

I feel a hardline belief could turnoff some readers and would be an innappropriate title for a pin or other media site posting.

Actually, I'd remove Arkansas from the title aswell, considering there's dead birds in tennesse and kentucky aswell. 3 of the 7 states affected by the new madrid fault zone.

The only thing that doesn't add up, is the dead birds in louisiana and L.A.(california)? Or is it implicating something far worse?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1174555

i haven't heard of any dead birds in L.A., only louisiana....

i think the OP could really be right on this one for a new madrid quake, but if there are dead birds in los angeles too, then something much bigger is up.
:gp81:

"Staring down the hole again. Hands upon my back again. Survival is my only friend. Terrified of what may come.."

PS3- PollyPlssyPants
XBL- gamerprincss420
RTS

User ID: 1170368
United States
01/04/2011 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Canuck

I'm not sure about the fish kill etc..but I noticed the bird kills in Arkansas and Kentucky line up with the following anomaly I saved the day of the tornado outbreak

[link to img707.imageshack.us]

(lower left just N of Texarkana)

it appears this also lines up with NAS Ft Worth..these anomaly's were all over the place the day of the tornado outbreak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001698
United States
01/04/2011 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Husband and I honeymooned in Hot Springs, AR. On the way home, we went to a quartz mine and dug up quartz. It was cool and you could dig up tons of it. We filled our trunk full.

Don't know the science of OP's post, but it makes sense on the surface.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214977

MY GOD PUT IT BACK NOW!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216090
Japan
01/04/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
dazzle people with brillance or confuse with bullshit. bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

I agree, shits getting out of hand round these parts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937940
Bulgaria
01/04/2011 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
angryface EAT will predict this...possibly tomorrow?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937940
Bulgaria
01/04/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
dazzle people with brillance or confuse with bullshit. bsflag

I agree, shits getting out of hand round these parts.
 Quoting: Posting punk

Would you like to have a Fatman stomp your ass?
fairflight

User ID: 1071336
United States
01/04/2011 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is better then my other theory. Which is a pocket of deadly gas was released into the atmosphere and killed the birds through inhalation. The pocket then quickly dispersed to harmless levels.

In that case, it would be a matter of time before one pocket of gas hits a populated region.

God, the terror it would create if an entire city was killed over night.
 Quoting: ºCRAPº

Cameroon 1986 - 1700 people and over 2000 head of cattle killed in village by methane release from Lake Nyos.

[link to science.howstuffworks.com]

Last Edited by fairflight on 01/04/2011 12:41 AM
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131919
Canada
01/04/2011 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Birds are very sensitive to electrostatic charges. A simple thunder cloud will irritate a bird severley. This is why birds fly low to the ground just before a storm, to avoid the very uncomfortable charges in the air.

In Arkansas there is one of the Worlds Largest Quartz deposits underground. Quartz is piezoelectric which means a charge developes over the surface of the quartz when pressure is applied to the crystal. The charge is millions of volts but it happens so fast its nearly harmless to people on a small scale. This is how some lighters work. A hammer hits a quartz device releasing a spark.

Anyways, the recent earthquake has placed new pressures on the quartz deposits in Arkansas. This results in a massive discharge of billions of volts of electricity. Think how a small piece of quartz the size of a pea can light a lighter. Now think about millions of Tons of quartz discharging under the extreme pressures the Earth can push.

At some point, the charges below created a brief surface charge, positive charge, during a discharge event. The electrostatic charge is immense and knocks the birds out cold in flight. The birds are still alive though, just knocked unconscious. The birds that were flying high were the ones killed upon impact. Blunt force trauma. The birds that were in the trees survived. Some birds like to fly high, others fly low. This explains why it was species specific as the birds that flew high were the ones to die.

Even American Indians knew the area in Arkansas to have very spiritual properties. Unknown but due to the massive quartz deposits below.

Now, there is a huge amount of pressure shifting below Arkansas. It is not uncommon to find mass animal death just before a large earthquake.....And the New Madrid Fault is due, over due infact.

I highly suggest anyone near the New Madrid Fault to store water and non perishables for a few weeks. The standard prep kit.
 Quoting: ºCRAPº

spock
fairflight

User ID: 1071336
United States
01/04/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
A major new madrid quake would probably disrupt all intercontinental food and fuel shipments for quite some time. If it took out bridges or rail lines that cross the Mississippi it would be worse.

The whole country should prep. A big quake anywhere would create temporary shortages of lots of things. Items will be diverted to disaster areas as needed.

Texas will be the place to be.

The only self-sufficient State in the Union. =)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211271

As self sufficient as they are...they will be inundated with tidal waves and sink holes if a large quake hits in that neighborhood.
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184223
United States
01/04/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you live in Arkansas and you're not a conspiracy theorist, then you're simply not paying attention.

Things are happening in Arkansas that wouldn't have happened in an episode of "The X-Files" because the writers would have considered it too improbable.

Since September 2010, the town of Guy, Ark., has been rocked by nearly 500 shallow, but very noticeable, earthquakes.

Professional geologists yawn at this because of the many fault lines in the area. In fact, Arkansas experienced an estimated 15,000 quakes in 1982 alone and a much smaller swarm in 2001. Tremors are to be expected where there are fault lines.

The Madrid Fault, the biggest regional fault line in Arkansas, has been quiet since 1811 when a 7.0 magnitude quake rearranged the furniture in what was then a sparsely populated U.S. territory. It is well overdue for another shake.

None of the recent flurry of quakes has surpassed 3.1 magnitude, though, so the average Arkansan's false sense of security can continue indefinitely.

Some possible causes can be automatically discounted. Though there's been a lot of natural gas drilling going on in Arkansas, industry experts insist that "fracking" didn't cause the recent tremors.

Authorities are investigating whether another man-made activity, the proliferation of saltwater disposal wells underground, has inadvertently provided a trigger.

Still, none of this would have remotely interested "X-Files" agents Fox Mulder or Dana Scully if not for the thousands of birds that began falling out of the sky just before midnight on New Year's Eve.

The latest reports are that as many as 5,000 birds, mostly red-winged blackbirds but also other species, fell from the sky above Beebe, Ark.

High-altitude hail, lightning and severe wind gusts have been mentioned as possible culprits behind the massive bird die-off. A lack of singed wings and a suspicious absence of bad weather, however, make those theories a hard sell.

A consensus seems to be forming around the remarkable theory that the birds were freaked out by fireworks near their roosting area and suffered a collective heart attack because they were startled by the noise.

Who would have thought birds that have lived near humans for centuries would be so easily spooked by fireworks at New Year's, but not on the Fourth of July? Still, experts from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission maintain bird trauma that ends in a mass die-off is possible. Who am I to argue?

So, on the first day of the year, men in Hazmat suits descended on Beebe to collect bird carcasses from front lawns, roads, rooftops, porches and sidewalks.

Anyone who has read Don DeLillo's "White Noise" will immediately think of that novel's "airborne toxic event," but the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality has already certified the air around Beebe as toxin-free.

On the same day the dead birds turned up in Beebe, 100,000 dead fish washed ashore 125 miles away in Logan County. Stretching a 20-mile length of shoreline along the Arkansas River, thousands of drum fish -- also known as "croakers" -- evoked images of a biblical plague set loose in the land. If a river runs red anywhere in Arkansas, we'll officially be in the book of Exodus.

Chances are that an industrial pollutant that only affects the bottom-feeding drum fish is the culprit. No other fish have turned up dead. The die-off appears to be highly selective so far.

But there's something fishy in Arkansas that transcends the dead fish that began appearing on the surface of the river as early as last Thursday.

Do humans bear any responsibility for these events? Blaming earthquakes on corporate greed or even fracking could be a stretch, but it isn't likely that fish and bird die-offs are just examples of the animal world thinning its own ranks.

It could be that nature's vulnerability and man's folly are coming together in ways that will get the attention of even global warming denialists.

It snowed in Los Angeles on Monday. If that isn't a sign of the times, I don't know what is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054369
United States
01/04/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
the species of fish killed in arkansas were bottom feeders. they would be most likely to get a bigger charge being closer to the ground.

GLP