Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 183,161
Pageviews Today: 307,244Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,857
04:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!

fairflight

User ID: 1071336
United States
01/04/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Why don't I find any mention of bird/fish deaths preceding the BIG quakes of the early 1800's? I've read alot of historical accounts and nobody mentions such occurrences?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1216394

Possibly less population and populated areas.
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
fairflight

United States
01/04/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Not nearly the truth. Most GEOLOGIST claim the NMFZ will NOT create another 1811-1812 event for thousands of years. It is called a FAILED TRIPLE RIFT. What happened 200 years ago is NOT likely to happen for thousands of years!
 Quoting: ChuckE

I don't think it is a good idea to put to much trust in science.
I lived near St Helens when it erupted. Scientists back then were saying it would be hundreds or thousands of years before it would support any kind of substantial life again...within weeks they were finding weeds growing and within a few short years substantial life.

Science is really much theory and guess.
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054369
United States
01/04/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure about the fish kill etc..but I noticed the bird kills in Arkansas and Kentucky line up with the following anomaly I saved the day of the tornado outbreak

[link to img707.imageshack.us]

(lower left just N of Texarkana)

it appears this also lines up with NAS Ft Worth..these anomaly's were all over the place the day of the tornado outbreak
 Quoting: RTS

they are getting better at hiding their tracks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121380
United States
01/04/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Could someone please sum up in one list the

place - type of animal - numbers

that we know of so far?? I'm getting confused.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1121380
fairflight

United States
01/04/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at all the airplane accidents. There must be 25 of em.

Thread: Look at all the Airplane Accidents / Incidents!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1196750

Was looking at RSOE site earlier tonight...counted over 20 airplane incidents.

Freaky thing was, they were all but 1, in the U.S.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't I find any mention of bird/fish deaths preceding the BIG quakes of the early 1800's? I've read alot of historical accounts and nobody mentions such occurrences?

Possibly less population and populated areas.
 Quoting: fairflight

that and this would amount to a trade secret. if you have tons of bait(dead animals) and lots of furbearing animals coming in to eat them and the fur is valuable, who are you going to invite? nobody.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at all the airplane accidents. There must be 25 of em.

Thread: Look at all the Airplane Accidents / Incidents!

Was looking at RSOE site earlier tonight...counted over 20 airplane incidents.

Freaky thing was, they were all but 1, in the U.S.
 Quoting: fairflight

thats great it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane....

here are the snakes

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
crazycanuck
User ID: 1000602
Canada
01/04/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why not just try and be on the safe side - store a few jugs of water, get a kit together (if you haven't already) and just take a few steps as a precaution. You never know when a few preps will save you a world of hurt. And there is a solar eclipse tomorrow, eq's usually happen around eclipses, somewhere....just sayin'.
hiding
fairflight

United States
01/04/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
More freaky....

Just saw this thread:

Thread: 100 tonnes of dead fish wash ashore in BRAZIL!?!

Translated page:
A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish (sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209550
United States
01/04/2011 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Birds usually don't fly at night. However if you scare them with fireworks or something loud they will try to escape. Sometimes huge swarms of them run right into another swarm and it results in this exact thing. Blunt force trauma. They simply can't see each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214500
United States
01/04/2011 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Updated the Title to "could be" instead of "is"

I feel a hardline belief could turnoff some readers and would be an innappropriate title for a pin or other media site posting.

Actually, I'd remove Arkansas from the title aswell, considering there's dead birds in tennesse and kentucky aswell. 3 of the 7 states affected by the new madrid fault zone.

The only thing that doesn't add up, is the dead birds in louisiana and L.A.(california)? Or is it implicating something far worse?

i haven't heard of any dead birds in L.A., only louisiana....

i think the OP could really be right on this one for a new madrid quake, but if there are dead birds in los angeles too, then something much bigger is up.
 Quoting: gamerprincess81

The abbreviation of Louisiana is LA. It's possible someone misread it and thought it meant Los Angeles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216574
United States
01/04/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if what we are seeing now, with the over 500 quakes reported since Sept. 2010, IS the quake everyone is waiting for? What I mean is that instead of 'the big one' that hits in one massive wave, the processes here that are splitting North America in half are acting much more slowly and 'under the radar' than in other fault areas. Hence, hundreds if not thousands of small quakes in the 2 to 4 range that just keep opening her up with what is now constant movement. These smaller quakes are doing the same job that 'the big one' would do.

The intensity of the quakes may increase - they may not. But what seems certain is that we're now in an active phase that is working to split North America in two. Perhaps, TPTB are trying to mitigate and guide the process for as long as they can in the hope that they can avoid a massive 7 to 9 quake striking? All the while, they say nothing about what is really happening and the fish, birds, and other life will continue to be impacted without real causes being given to the public.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216574
United States
01/04/2011 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208394
United States
01/04/2011 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Husband and I honeymooned in Hot Springs, AR. On the way home, we went to a quartz mine and dug up quartz. It was cool and you could dig up tons of it. We filled our trunk full.

Don't know the science of OP's post, but it makes sense on the surface.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214977

Science is correct, but what about the fact that they were flying at night... that is weird to me... is this species known for being nocturnal fliers?

How do you explain the fish? And the other animal die-offs around the country and world? More quartz crystal deposits? I know they do exist in other parts of the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1207306
United States
01/04/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something is up with the magnetic field.

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Planes are falling out of the air too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1196750

Yes, I agree. Just checked a compass and it seems to be jumping around quite a bit.
Hawaii

User ID: 426755
Australia
01/04/2011 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the earthquake your waiting for

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 843981
Canada
01/04/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE EARTH IS ABOUT TO SPLIT AND BRING PANDEMONIUM
Gabriel's Sword
User ID: 1216625
United States
01/04/2011 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.

IT did NOT shake the ENTIRE USA. And most knowledge now confirms id did NOT ring church bells in Boston.

And if 60% of Memphis was destroyed, it would be urban renewal. Have you ever been to that shithole?
And the epicenter was in New Madrid Missouri, created the Real-foot lake in Kentucky. Geologist have been radiocarbon dating the sand blows in the fields in the region for decades.

I could go on, but I used to teach at the university and your kind is so boring!
 Quoting: ChuckE

You need to get your facts straight. Reelfoot lake is 99% in TN around Lake County. Only a very small sliver of it extends in Fulton Co, Ky, how do I know this? I live in Fulton Co. Just a few miles from the New Madrid fault and Miss. R. I have quite a bit of literature, letters, newspaper articles and such from the era. It was felt all the way to the Rockies and had damage all the way to Savanna on the coast, buildings were damaged several hundred miles away from here and yes their were many reports of church bells ringing in the New England area.
Several lakes were formed after a quake then when the next quake struck the land uplifted again and the water rushed back towards the river. River boat captains said that only the very tops of trees well over 120 ft tall would peer out of the water. The shaking was so intense the gigantic trees were thrown into the air roots and all leaving only a small remnant of trees left. Waterfalls formed on the river that lasted for months until the river ate them down. A volcano formed in Arkansas that the Indians traveled for three days and nights from it's glow.
People went mad due to the pressure in their heads during the quake and ran away never to be seen. Whole Indian villages were swallowed up when the earth opened up and claimed them. The fissures would run for tens of miles and peoe would travel for many days trying to find a way to cross it. When these quakes occurred it didn't last just a. Few seconds but for a long time.

When these quakes occurred their was strange lights in the skies before hand. They were so bright you could read a paper in the middle of the night.

I have lived here my whole life and I hear booms all the time. Not everyday but every once in a while like maybe once a week. I also feel the ground rumbling underneath. No earthquake would be registered but you can feel something sometimes. The last earthquake I felt really good was about two years ago and it was located in Indiana.

If anybody wants to know what it would be like today to have a series of quakes go off like it did 200 yrs ago, get the book "The Rift" by Walter J. Williams. It has lots of old letters and articles in it from 200 yrs ago.

Sry for any mispellings for it is hard to type on the phone accurately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126068
Canada
01/04/2011 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so let's say OP's theory is on to something....

HOWEVER...

If it was methane gas, why would their innards be traumatized as if something hit the birds?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215457
Latvia
01/04/2011 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
dazzle people with brillance or confuse with bullshit. bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1025215

Or just distract with negativity.

Interesting post OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215457
Latvia
01/04/2011 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I am wondering why piezoelectric forces only affect one species of bird.

?????
 Quoting: Profit 6

There are benefits to reading the entire article
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141102
United States
01/04/2011 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so let's say OP's theory is on to something....

HOWEVER...

If it was methane gas, why would their innards be traumatized as if something hit the birds?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126068

Someone earlier in another thread made a lot of sense about this (in a sarcastic way). They said "wouldn't you have blunt force trauma if you fell out of the sky?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216461
United States
01/04/2011 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would guess that the trauma to the bird was from falling.

They dropped out of flight and down... They died from hitting the ground from high altitude, that would have killed them.

It is like some one jumping out of a tall building.

What could make bird loss their natural flight and glide pattern?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216663
Netherlands
01/04/2011 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would guess that the trauma to the bird was from falling.

They dropped out of flight and down... They died from hitting the ground from high altitude, that would have killed them.

It is like some one jumping out of a tall building.

What could make bird loss their natural flight and glide pattern?
 Quoting: daughter

Imo a bird is too light to fall to his death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106789
Finland
01/04/2011 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to 24sevenpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216663
Netherlands
01/04/2011 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106789

So, its over because of the two 7's? Or just begun?
Possum
User ID: 1211355
Australia
01/04/2011 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the earthquake your waiting for

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Hawaii

Love this guys vids. Very informative!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940283
Finland
01/04/2011 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
About the crystal theory. Microwave oven was invented when birds dropped dead fully cooked around the antenna tower.

Not a bad theory, but were these birds cooked, too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188131
United States
01/04/2011 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This man of God in Arkansas recently surfaced on youtube, He's warning everybody about the final horsemen that is approaching, DEATH ON THE PALE HORSE!!! iT's coming true, all the prophecy!! I'm moving back to Canada

[link to www.youtube.com]
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 1158998
United States
01/04/2011 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The granddaddy of them all was the 1811-1812 series of three great quakes on the New Madrid Fault (halfway between St. Louis and Memphis beneath the Mississippi), which shook the entire United States. The next time the New Madrid Fault produces such a quake, it is estimated 60 percent of Memphis will be devastated, leaving $50 Billion in damage and thousands of dead in its wake. Memphis, you see - like Armenia - has looked down the barrel of a loaded seismic gun for decades, but has done virtually nothing to move out of the crosshairs.

IT did NOT shake the ENTIRE USA. And most knowledge now confirms id did NOT ring church bells in Boston.

And if 60% of Memphis was destroyed, it would be urban renewal. Have you ever been to that shithole?
And the epicenter was in New Madrid Missouri, created the Real-foot lake in Kentucky. Geologist have been radiocarbon dating the sand blows in the fields in the region for decades.

I could go on, but I used to teach at the university and your kind is so boring!

You need to get your facts straight. Reelfoot lake is 99% in TN around Lake County. Only a very small sliver of it extends in Fulton Co, Ky, how do I know this? I live in Fulton Co. Just a few miles from the New Madrid fault and Miss. R. I have quite a bit of literature, letters, newspaper articles and such from the era. It was felt all the way to the Rockies and had damage all the way to Savanna on the coast, buildings were damaged several hundred miles away from here and yes their were many reports of church bells ringing in the New England area.
Several lakes were formed after a quake then when the next quake struck the land uplifted again and the water rushed back towards the river. River boat captains said that only the very tops of trees well over 120 ft tall would peer out of the water. The shaking was so intense the gigantic trees were thrown into the air roots and all leaving only a small remnant of trees left. Waterfalls formed on the river that lasted for months until the river ate them down. A volcano formed in Arkansas that the Indians traveled for three days and nights from it's glow.
People went mad due to the pressure in their heads during the quake and ran away never to be seen. Whole Indian villages were swallowed up when the earth opened up and claimed them. The fissures would run for tens of miles and peoe would travel for many days trying to find a way to cross it. When these quakes occurred it didn't last just a. Few seconds but for a long time.

When these quakes occurred their was strange lights in the skies before hand. They were so bright you could read a paper in the middle of the night.

I have lived here my whole life and I hear booms all the time. Not everyday but every once in a while like maybe once a week. I also feel the ground rumbling underneath. No earthquake would be registered but you can feel something sometimes. The last earthquake I felt really good was about two years ago and it was located in Indiana.

If anybody wants to know what it would be like today to have a series of quakes go off like it did 200 yrs ago, get the book "The Rift" by Walter J. Williams. It has lots of old letters and articles in it from 200 yrs ago.

Sry for any mispellings for it is hard to type on the phone accurately.
 Quoting: Gabriel's Sword 1216625

One of the strange things about the original quakes is that they were in the winter but the ground water flooding large areas was lukewarm not cold as you would expect it to be. I heard the sand blows bring up nodules of petroleum and carbonized wood at first and then fill with water. The biggest sand blow or boil that I read about was over a mile across. Its one huge waterslide ride under the surface.

GLP