Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 796,094
Pageviews Today: 1,406,428Threads Today: 595Posts Today: 10,330
04:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!

anonimalle
User ID: 1216769
United States
01/04/2011 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Has anyone from Arkansas noticed their animals acting strange or running away? It is common when earthquakes are imminent for them to act awry.

Earlier on another thread about this I mentioned the quartz, but that theory would only work if the other areas with the die offs had high quart as well.

Op you did a very good job of explaining it to us, keep up the good work.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 380667
United States
01/04/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ALERT!!! This is How the Mass Bird Death Happened - The New Madrid Fault may produce MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE soon!
Volcano under Hot Springs....that's my call.....

can you imagine that and the New Madrid going at the same time? Shit...

OK, I get it.......so, would someone explain what the likely scenerio would be. I don't live THAT far from there, So. IL.
 Quoting: Tetraktys

We will probably move to southern Illinois in a year...where in southern Illinois are you?
Silvermaven
User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
01/04/2011 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911969
United States
01/04/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Madrid Fault
The 150-mile (240 km) long fault system, which extends into five states, stretches southward from Cairo, Illinois; through Hayti, Caruthersville and New Madrid in Missouri; through Blytheville into Marked Tree in Arkansas. It also covers a part of West Tennessee, near Reelfoot Lake, extending southeast into Dyersburg.

Most of the seismicity is located between 3 and 15 miles (4.8 and 24 km) beneath the Earth's surface.
[edit] Earthquake history

The zone had four of the largest North American earthquakes in recorded history, with moment magnitudes estimated to be as large as 8.0, all occurring within a three-month period between December 1811 and February 1812. Many of the published accounts describe the cumulative effects of all the earthquakes (known as the New Madrid Sequence); thus finding the individual effects of each quake can be difficult. Magnitude estimates and epicenters are based on interpretations of historical accounts and may vary.
User ID: 1032868
Canada
01/05/2011 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just heard a report that birds have been found dead in Sweden.From a Fox news report.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1005671
United States
01/05/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since birds are dropping in other parts of the World I have to change my opinion regarding these birds deaths.

Now, this is my revised theory.

Birds use the magnetic field to navigate. It isn't some kind of heads up display like a GPS, ect. They probably sense simple direction like North versus South.

Or they can feel slight electrostatic charges as they move through a magnetic field.

Either way it appears the anomaly of deaths is more Global then once thought.

Now it appears the birds were knocked unconscious due to the magnetic field shifting. Or magnetic lines are snapping as the fields shift. I'm not talking about a full reversal. I am thinking about chaotic shifts before the reversal.

To a bird the shifting magnetic field might give them a serious sense of Vertigo.

Or their brains are capable of measuring slight electric charge potentials due to motion through a magnetic field. If this is the case then the birds are being electrocuted in the brain.

For what ever reasons now, this is getting serious. Should the anomaly increase our electronics could begin to suffer.

In fact, one should attempt to measure voltage potential from a copper wire and see if any shifting is causing fluctuations in voltage across the wire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216790
Argentina
01/05/2011 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Id agree although I dont believe its coincidence, I believe you happy friends in the military have been playing their HAARP again, and this was one of their gifts....
sugar
User ID: 1219647
United States
01/06/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
research earthqUAKES, theyjust had a small one in indianna a 3.7.. is this the beginning of a shifting.. they have never , nor expected that their..
Yee Haw

User ID: 1219539
United States
01/06/2011 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weird thought I just had.

I went out to eat for lunch yesterday. I spent the whole hour watching a little bird trying to get inside the back door.

He kept trying to rest on the glass pane, and never gave up.

Just now while on the computer another little bird just flew up to my window and is trying to get inside.

Why do the birds want inside? Makes me wonder.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942430
United States
01/06/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
We had a small sparrow slam into the window New Year's day. Luckily after about an hour of me holding him he came to and was able to fly off. Sunday at work a small bird flew into a window, he wasn't so lucky. Wednesday, while looking out my window, I noticed a flock of cardinals. I have never seen them flock before. Usually we have a male and a female, sometimes two males. I counted at least eight cardinals in a 30X30 area. Seemed odd.

Just started a hen house early last Spring. We have ten hens,one rooster, three turkey hens, and a tom. We are still getting a massive amount of eggs. Average is about eight chicken eggs and one turkey egg. I thought laying slowed down in the winter?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220012
United States
01/06/2011 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now 2 million dead fish in Maryland
Comedian

User ID: 1100467
United States
01/06/2011 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, no HAARP or UFOs?
Humbug.
Excellent theory though, despite its lack of BS.
It contains a delicious doom aftertaste.
Don't run. You'll just die tired.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 983324
United States
01/06/2011 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP is doing it... ALL... and is working on the New Madrid Fault line for some reason.....

they would love for you to think it is nature doing it!

extreme truama.... HAARP!
Nukebananas

User ID: 1220363
United States
01/06/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey im new here. :)

anyways, what you say sounds interesting. i just heard about the birds just today, i am a little slow on the news. when i heard fireworks etc as the cause i simply just could not believe it. it doesnt seem that simple of an answer to be right. you mentioned the earth quakes...i think we are in for some soon. i live in bay area california and i swear i felt a very small shake in my room, i felt my bed shake and heard my wall creaking. it only last about 3 seconds. but i talked to everyone in my house and they did not feel anything. also my mother has been saying one of our dogs has been acting scared, which she has. she has been walking around slowly with her head low, and has been very cautious the past 2-3 days. our other dog has been very flighty and nervous, which is normal with her but this is double the norm. my mother and father i know are not prepared for earthquakes, but i have felt for awhile now that a big one is coming. i know this is somewhat off topic, but im worried. should i be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220357
United States
01/07/2011 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey im new here. :)

anyways, what you say sounds interesting. i just heard about the birds just today, i am a little slow on the news. when i heard fireworks etc as the cause i simply just could not believe it. it doesnt seem that simple of an answer to be right. you mentioned the earth quakes...i think we are in for some soon. i live in bay area california and i swear i felt a very small shake in my room, i felt my bed shake and heard my wall creaking. it only last about 3 seconds. but i talked to everyone in my house and they did not feel anything. also my mother has been saying one of our dogs has been acting scared, which she has. she has been walking around slowly with her head low, and has been very cautious the past 2-3 days. our other dog has been very flighty and nervous, which is normal with her but this is double the norm. my mother and father i know are not prepared for earthquakes, but i have felt for awhile now that a big one is coming. i know this is somewhat off topic, but im worried. should i be?
 Quoting: Nukebananas

Do what you can to prepare for the worst, and hope for the best! Good luck! Listen to the dogs,they'll tell you when it's time to panic.Welcome to GLP. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1219130
United States
01/07/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP is doing it... ALL... and is working on the New Madrid Fault line for some reason.....

they would love for you to think it is nature doing it!

extreme truama.... HAARP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 983324

At this point, so much is blamed on HAARP so often that HAARP would have to be able to target multiple areas simultaneously.
dyersburgresident
User ID: 1223358
United States
01/09/2011 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in dyersburg tn. We had a 3.4 hit in 2009. I am in the new madrid zone half an hour from reelfoot. We are overdue for a megaquake. Remember the animals before the tsunami. Animals have a six sense or intuition with mother nature. I will be updating this blog with ground zero information. I have definitly noticed an unusual amount of roadkill animals. Damn near two on every road. Rabbits coyotes and other wild game has been in our paper for entering our cities which is very unusual.
San Jose 4.1
User ID: 1224871
United States
01/10/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a huge flock of birds going around in a circle.

During our recent earthquake here in San Jose, CA 01/07/2011. I saw a huge flock of birds, crows, seaguls, jays and sparows going around in a huge circle just before the quake hit. It was kinda freaky as I have never seen those type of birds flock together let alone in a huge circle.

Just my two cents on the subject.
OTOC

User ID: 932291
United Kingdom
01/10/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Crap, Have a look at this one: Thread: What REALLY killed the birds... And the fish. ;)
Solar Storms, Your basic guide: Thread: Solar Storms, Your Basic Guide.

AC 1082864 - "This post was sponsored by OTOC. If you watch any doom on November 4, watch katla!"

Yellowstone - 2024, some time after june.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229018
United States
01/13/2011 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
SteganosV
User ID: 6840263
United States
01/14/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO2 = Rotten egg odor, sulphur dioxide is lethal and makes me think of the "canary in a coal mine."

CO2 = Carbon dioxide is lethal and makes me think of "Limnic Overturn" volcanism that occurs in lakes/oceans killing (aquatic life, land mammals, people) all that comes into contact within a range of sixteen miles+ on land near lakes.

I'd provide a link to wikipedia for more credibility to my statement(s), but I'm lazy like that.

The piezoelectricity remark piqued my interest and has provided me with more knowledge about nature. I believe the combination of SO2 release and piezoelectricity could work hand-in-hand to the bird die-offs.

I believe the release of CO2 or "Limnic Overturn" is the main culprit in global aquatic die-off. Again, Google "Limnic Overturn Volcanism" and you'll be led to links on African lakes that have experienced Limnic Overturn and is now wide-spread throughout the oceans and waterways of our planet, but is rarely reported correctly through lame stream media sources.

I hope this helps in your search for truth as we continue to connect the global cataclysmic dots.

Upward and onward . . .
Vesper33

User ID: 5245441
United States
01/14/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO2 = Rotten egg odor, sulphur dioxide is lethal and makes me think of the "canary in a coal mine."

CO2 = Carbon dioxide is lethal and makes me think of "Limnic Overturn" volcanism that occurs in lakes/oceans killing (aquatic life, land mammals, people) all that comes into contact within a range of sixteen miles+ on land near lakes.

I'd provide a link to wikipedia for more credibility to my statement(s), but I'm lazy like that.

The piezoelectricity remark piqued my interest and has provided me with more knowledge about nature. I believe the combination of SO2 release and piezoelectricity could work hand-in-hand to the bird die-offs.

I believe the release of CO2 or "Limnic Overturn" is the main culprit in global aquatic die-off. Again, Google "Limnic Overturn Volcanism" and you'll be led to links on African lakes that have experienced Limnic Overturn and is now wide-spread throughout the oceans and waterways of our planet, but is rarely reported correctly through lame stream media sources.

I hope this helps in your search for truth as we continue to connect the global cataclysmic dots.

Upward and onward . . .
 Quoting: SteganosV 6840263

Thank you for the additional information. I am going to look up the "Limnic Overturn Volcanism",as it seems interesting, and I have never heard of it before. A year after the original post and this topic is more pertinent than ever due to the continuation of the strange occurrences globally. Wonder what is around the corner for us now?
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Gizzie

User ID: 1924263
United Kingdom
01/14/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Upward and onward . . .
 Quoting: SteganosV 6840263

Hmmmmmm, would these gases come from volcanic activity etc, maybe magma rising to the surface worldwide??? A lot of people, including myself and Ninrez have said that magma is seriously moving a lot under our feet, could they cause gasses to be released, fishes to die, birds to get knocked out, make activity high in volcanoes, more intense EQS been happening last few weeks, New volcanic Island forming, El Hierro having strange activity, Yellowstone showing weird activity, people feeling tired,sick & having balance problems, weather patterns messed up (Late winter) etc etc, some dots for you.........EDIT: Shit, there is this thread too:

Thread: Massive Methane LEAK in Arctic sea - the End is Nigh

How about more......Think on these...

If you have a gas stove or burner, turn it on (without igniting it)and look through where the gas is releasing, what do you see???? You see the gas distorting the view, like shaky waves...... What have we been seeing in the skys??? Haziness.....the sky has been hazy alot and looks misty. The moon at night appears to have an Halo, this maybe could be gases in the air distorting the light coming from the moon...

Now, they have been chem trailing for years haven't they....What if they are either spraying that shit to dissolve the gases being released OR what if they are constantly chem trailing to keep the gas trapped high up so it doesn't drop back down..........

This is just a thought as well, people have been complaining on here about the sky looking a red/orange/pink color lately, could the gasses be causing the sky to look like this when the sun and moon light is shining on the gases???
The gasses sort of distorting the light maybe...........I don't know, just throwing ideas out there....

Last Edited by Gizzie on 01/14/2012 03:12 AM
Gizzie

United Kingdom
01/14/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a naturally occurring chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth's atmosphere in this state, as a trace gas at a concentration of 0.039% by volume.

Carbon dioxide also is a by-product of combustion; is emitted from volcanoes, hot springs, and geysers; and is freed from carbonate rocks by dissolution.

As of November 2011, carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere is at a concentration of 390 ppm by volume.[3] Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide fluctuate slightly with the change of the seasons.

Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas as it transmits visible light but absorbs strongly in the infrared and near-infrared, before slowly re-emitting the infrared at the same wavelength as what was absorbed.

Before the advent of human-caused release of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, concentrations tended to increase with increasing global temperatures, acting as a positive feedback for changes induced by other processes such as orbital cycles.

Concentrations of 7% to 10% cause dizziness, headache, visual and hearing dysfunction, and unconsciousness within a few minutes to an hour.

Up to 40% of the gas emitted by some volcanoes during subaerial eruptions is carbon dioxide.[38] It is estimated that volcanoes release about 130–230 million tonnes (145–255 million tons) of CO2 into the atmosphere each year. Carbon dioxide is also produced by hot springs such as those at the Bossoleto site near Rapolano Terme in Tuscany, Italy. Here, in a bowl-shaped depression of about 100 m diameter, local concentrations of CO2 rise to above 75% overnight, sufficient to kill insects and small animals, but it warms rapidly when sunlit and the gas is dispersed by convection during the day.[39] Locally high concentrations of CO2, produced by disturbance of deep lake water saturated with CO2 are thought to have caused 37 fatalities at Lake Monoun, Cameroon in 1984 and 1700 casualties at Lake Nyos, Cameroon in 1986.[40] Emissions of CO2 by human activities are currently more than 130 times greater than the quantity emitted by volcanoes, amounting to about 27 billion tonnes per year

Carbon dioxide disolves in the ocean to form carbonic acid (H2CO3), bicarbonate (HCO3-) and carbonate (CO32-), and there is about fifty times as much carbon dissolved in the sea water of the oceans as exists in the atmosphere. The oceans act as an enormous carbon sink, and have taken up about a third of CO2 emitted by human activity.[42]

As the concentration of carbon dioxide increases in the atmosphere, the increased uptake of carbon dioxide into the oceans is causing a measureable decrease in the pH of the oceans which is referred to as ocean acidification. Although the natural absorption of CO2 by the world's oceans helps mitigate the climatic effects of anthropogenic emissions of CO2, results in a decrease in the pH of the oceans. This reduciton in pH impacts the biological systems in the oceans, primarily oceanic calcifying organisms. These impacts span the food chain from autotrophs to heterotrophs and include organisms such as coccolithophores, corals, foraminifera, echinoderms, crustaceans and molluscs. Under normal conditions, calcite and aragonite are stable in surface waters since the carbonate ion is at supersaturating concentrations. However, as ocean pH falls, so does the concentration of this ion, and when carbonate becomes undersaturated, structures made of calcium carbonate are vulnerable to dissolution. Even if there is no change in the rate of calcification, therefore, the rate of dissolution of calcareous material increases

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Gizzie on 01/14/2012 03:42 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
01/14/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
So large quartz deposits all over the world are killing the rest of the animals and birds and fish and horses...

But the government already swore it was fireworks. Are you disagreeing with the government experts?

These birds have been dying in Beebe every New Years Eve since the Chinese invented fireworks.

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

And the fault line only moves on New Years Eve....probably because of the sonic vibrations from the fireworks.

bsflag bsflag bsflag

Any other genuises out there? iamwith
Gizzie

United Kingdom
01/14/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2) is a naturally occurring chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth's atmosphere in this state, as a trace gas at a concentration of 0.039% by volume.

Carbon dioxide also is a by-product of combustion; is emitted from volcanoes, hot springs, and geysers; and is freed from carbonate rocks by dissolution.

As of November 2011, carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere is at a concentration of 390 ppm by volume.[3] Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide fluctuate slightly with the change of the seasons.

Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas as it transmits visible light but absorbs strongly in the infrared and near-infrared, before slowly re-emitting the infrared at the same wavelength as what was absorbed.

Before the advent of human-caused release of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, concentrations tended to increase with increasing global temperatures, acting as a positive feedback for changes induced by other processes such as orbital cycles.

Concentrations of 7% to 10% cause dizziness, headache, visual and hearing dysfunction, and unconsciousness within a few minutes to an hour.

Up to 40% of the gas emitted by some volcanoes during subaerial eruptions is carbon dioxide.[38] It is estimated that volcanoes release about 130–230 million tonnes (145–255 million tons) of CO2 into the atmosphere each year. Carbon dioxide is also produced by hot springs such as those at the Bossoleto site near Rapolano Terme in Tuscany, Italy. Here, in a bowl-shaped depression of about 100 m diameter, local concentrations of CO2 rise to above 75% overnight, sufficient to kill insects and small animals, but it warms rapidly when sunlit and the gas is dispersed by convection during the day.[39] Locally high concentrations of CO2, produced by disturbance of deep lake water saturated with CO2 are thought to have caused 37 fatalities at Lake Monoun, Cameroon in 1984 and 1700 casualties at Lake Nyos, Cameroon in 1986.[40] Emissions of CO2 by human activities are currently more than 130 times greater than the quantity emitted by volcanoes, amounting to about 27 billion tonnes per year

Carbon dioxide disolves in the ocean to form carbonic acid (H2CO3), bicarbonate (HCO3-) and carbonate (CO32-), and there is about fifty times as much carbon dissolved in the sea water of the oceans as exists in the atmosphere. The oceans act as an enormous carbon sink, and have taken up about a third of CO2 emitted by human activity.[42]

As the concentration of carbon dioxide increases in the atmosphere, the increased uptake of carbon dioxide into the oceans is causing a measureable decrease in the pH of the oceans which is referred to as ocean acidification. Although the natural absorption of CO2 by the world's oceans helps mitigate the climatic effects of anthropogenic emissions of CO2, results in a decrease in the pH of the oceans. This reduciton in pH impacts the biological systems in the oceans, primarily oceanic calcifying organisms. These impacts span the food chain from autotrophs to heterotrophs and include organisms such as coccolithophores, corals, foraminifera, echinoderms, crustaceans and molluscs. Under normal conditions, calcite and aragonite are stable in surface waters since the carbonate ion is at supersaturating concentrations. However, as ocean pH falls, so does the concentration of this ion, and when carbonate becomes undersaturated, structures made of calcium carbonate are vulnerable to dissolution. Even if there is no change in the rate of calcification, therefore, the rate of dissolution of calcareous material increases

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Gizzie

Some more reading for you guys...not going to post it all, had a quick look through them, very interesting.. here are the links:

Limnic eruption: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Methane: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Methanogenesis: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Atmospheric methane: [link to en.wikipedia.org]
dan
User ID: 4270341
United States
01/14/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread! This is why I come to GLP, to hear new ideas that I haven't thought of yet, give them some thought, propose my own ideas etc. I have loved science, thinking, etc. since I was a little kid and appreciate all of your interesting comments.

Is there any chance a big EQ in that general location could have a causal relationship with any kind of bad situation around the caldera in yellowstone, etc.?

I'm tired and I would do the research but I'm interested in what others have to say about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
01/14/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The mass animal deaths around the world are all not near hot springs. Or fault lines or volcanos or earthquake zones or firework displays or anything else

WAKE UP...dip shits... wtf

GLP