Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,578
Pageviews Today: 1,958,740Threads Today: 662Posts Today: 14,472
06:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Reversal Going On Now! *Compiled List Of Proof * (UPDATED 02-07-11)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220469
United States
01/07/2011 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Reversal Going On Now! *Compiled List Of Proof * (UPDATED 02-07-11)
 Quoting: NiNzrez

i like it!
NiNzrez  (OP)

User ID: 1135433
United States
01/07/2011 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANYONE ELSE BEEN HAVING ALMOST A HEADACHE A DAY????? THIS IS UNUSUAL FOR ME.. BEEN GOING ON SINCE ABOUT THE NEW YEAR
 Quoting: spikeithard

yes.. me
I have not had a headache for alomost 8 years. Today is the 3rd day straight that my head hurts so bad it feels like it's going to split open at any second.
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/07/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, this post is excellent, for lack of a better word..Ive thought of this for years and read more, but my real wonder lies in gravity...I know we dont understand gravity...no one is truly sure how its here or why..Ive had several dreams over the years where the earth lost gravity, needless to say it sucked..Ive even thought about tying long ropes down to trees outside..lol or even tying boats to trees..roflmao...anyway...whats your opinion, you're one of the few ppl here who's threads I've read and actually appreciate the intelligencia thereof..like Ive told my wife a whole lot, "Its a plauge of stupid" but not now...and I want to know what is your brain thinking about gravity, and if a physical or magnetic shift occours... where north becomes south.... do you think we'll all float up into the air, with all the cars and cats and dogs...and fences and garbage cans and fluids..lol and rain back down...or just float into space slowly..or do you think that gravity wont be changed..I know there will be some physical experiences, but shit no gravity sucks...Id like to think that wont happen, but Im just not sure...anyway food for thought, and again.. great damn post! peaceloveandfirepower, jahbulon..
 Quoting: jahbulon

thanks a ton for the nice words :)
you ask a hard question. a poster on here earlier(cg) mentioned something about gravity 2 or 3 pages back. It has had me really pondering the idea since. I'm not really sure what i think about this right now. On one hand, the idea of everything floating out into space is almost too intense to even consider possible. Then on the other hand, it has me thinking so far out into left field that I'm now asking myself, maybe this is why almost all the ancients build everything out of stone that was on the surface and why they build some massive city's underground.
I have a horrible headache today, but if feeling better tomorrow, i will be researching this and will report back with anything interesting that i find
hf

and funny you mention "plague of stupid". Ever see the movie "idiocracy"? I refer to this movie almost daily haha

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154207
Guam
01/07/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, this post is excellent, for lack of a better word..Ive thought of this for years and read more, but my real wonder lies in gravity...I know we dont understand gravity...no one is truly sure how its here or why..Ive had several dreams over the years where the earth lost gravity, needless to say it sucked..Ive even thought about tying long ropes down to trees outside..lol or even tying boats to trees..roflmao...anyway...whats your opinion, you're one of the few ppl here who's threads I've read and actually appreciate the intelligencia thereof..like Ive told my wife a whole lot, "Its a plauge of stupid" but not now...and I want to know what is your brain thinking about gravity, and if a physical or magnetic shift occours... where north becomes south.... do you think we'll all float up into the air, with all the cars and cats and dogs...and fences and garbage cans and fluids..lol and rain back down...or just float into space slowly..or do you think that gravity wont be changed..I know there will be some physical experiences, but shit no gravity sucks...Id like to think that wont happen, but Im just not sure...anyway food for thought, and again.. great damn post! peaceloveandfirepower, jahbulon..

thanks a ton for the nice words :)
you ask a hard question. a poster on here earlier(cg) mentioned something about gravity 2 or 3 pages back. It has had me really pondering the idea since. I'm not really sure what i think about this right now. On one hand, the idea of everything floating out into space is almost too intense to even consider possible. Then on the other hand, it has me thinking so far out into left field that I'm now asking myself, maybe this is why almost all the ancients build everything out of stone that was on the surface and why they build some massive city's underground.
I have a horrible headache today, but if feeling better tomorrow, i will be researching this and will report back with anything interesting that i find
hf

and funny you mention "plague of stupid". Ever see the movie "idiocracy"? I refer to this movie almost daily haha

Idiocracy - I am going to look for that today. Too funny - but, perhaps too sad as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 906577
Belgium
01/07/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

Guess which countries would be least affected by floods.
Guess where all the resources go nowadays...
iamalive
User ID: 1082898
United States
01/07/2011 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is that why I am losing weight although I'm eating the same?
germanbini

User ID: 934453
United States
01/07/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mrs. Smith

WOW!I don't know if people actually are seeing and hearing the subtle (not so subtle?) clues in this commercial. Check it out -

Picture clues: a dinosaur, candles on table, (fork - any clues anyone, fork in the road?), all the eggs in one basket, TV and computers breaking. (BTW the analog clock reads 5:06 or 5:07 if that means anything to anyone.)

Script - bold emphasis mine.

What if a disaster strikes without warning?
What if life as you know it has turned completely on its head?
What if everything familiar becomes anything but?
Before a disaster turns your family's world upside down, it's up to you to be ready.

Get a kit.
Make a plan.
Be informed.
Today.
Learn how at Ready.gov
Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel. - Horace Walpole
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/07/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: iamalive 1082898

I have lost 10lbs and have done nothing to try and loose it. this is why i ask if the shift would effect gravity as cg has suggested.
I'm curious...
Weigh yourself GLPers
have you lost weight? (without dieting or working out in order to loose weight)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937801
United States
01/07/2011 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have lost 10lbs and have done nothing to try and loose it. this is why i ask if the shift would effect gravity as cg has suggested.
I'm curious...
Weigh yourself GLPers
have you lost weight? (without dieting or working out in order to loose weight)

I don't know if it means anything but I went to the doctor this past Monday..

When they weighed me, they claimed that I had lost 5 pounds since the last visit
(exactly one month earlier).

This surprised the hell out of me because I was sure that I had gained weight in large part due to the Holiday season, not dieting, eating more, consuming more fat, etc.

Also, I am not fat but not exactly skin and bones either. And I have not noticed any weight loss based on the usual things that one would notice (waist size, clothes feeling looser, etc.).

Maybe this means nothing and maybe their scale was not entirely accurate. Then again, this did surprise me because I certainly did not expect to have lost weight!
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/07/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
ABC Nightline News is doing a special Tonight about the dead birds, dead fish, pole shift, prophecy
It starts in about 20 min @ 11:30pm EST

like media or not, it should be interesting to see whats said.
germanbini

User ID: 934453
United States
01/07/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
ABC Nightline News is doing a special Tonight about the dead birds, dead fish, pole shift, prophecy

Awesome, thanks for the heads up - off to record it on PVR! :)
Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel. - Horace Walpole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 937801
United States
01/07/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: germanbini

I hate to be cynical..

But if history and experience are any good at teaching one anything, don't expect to hear or see anything of substance from that report.

Much more likely is a sharply packaged report that will conclude something that ranges between "it's a mystery" and "whatever the cause, it is likely not anything to worry about."

They will parade a few experts across the screen to offer up the usual range of bullshit explanations, only admitting indirectly that none of those are especially likely to provide the answer.

Then they will dredge up old footage and/or newspaper clippings from the past, purporting to show that the exact same thing has happened numerous times in history and blah, blah, blah.

One or two scientists will say something about how weaknesses in the Earth's magnetic field are not all that unusual and have been measured or recorded before, etc.

And then? And then, they will end the segment and go on to the next one. The tacit message will be:

"Nothing much to see here, folks. It is interesting but not very alarming. Now go back to sleep."

Now let's see if my prediction here is accurate.
jahbulon

User ID: 1217107
United States
01/08/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome!!! that vid, im so gonna check out that movie..lol a plauge of stupid..I wanted to say and havent yet, two nights ago, about 1130pm my time here in michigan I got the aches...it started in my fingers, then my wrists, then elbows, and knees, and then my back and shoulders...about 1145pm, I was finding a place on the floor, got the cold chills...shaking real bad, my wife got up like midnight, took me to bed, and it was like five minutes after that my youngest son got sick...threw up all over his bed...my wife remade it cleaned him up...came back to bed, five min after that he threw up again..this time kept laying down in it..she dragged him out gave him a bath I changed the sheets..while I was changing the sheets, my oldest son, began throwing up...woke up from a dead sleep...I gave him the proverbial bucket and changed his sheets...about 20 min after that...my wife got sick...we all ate different stuff, there was no bad food, it was gone within maybe twenty hours..was one of the weirdest experiences Ive ever had in my life..felt like death rolled up on us one by one...honestly scared the shit outta me..till the next morning my kids were running apeshit again amongst the house..idk...we've never been hit like that..in all our years..and never recovered so fast..just wanted to say..
"Didn't anyone ever tell ya lad..questions are a burden to others, and a danger to yourself.." Mr. Krabs...
spikeithard

User ID: 971094
Canada
01/08/2011 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
ANYONE ELSE BEEN HAVING ALMOST A HEADACHE A DAY????? THIS IS UNUSUAL FOR ME.. BEEN GOING ON SINCE ABOUT THE NEW YEAR

yes.. me
I have not had a headache for alomost 8 years. Today is the 3rd day straight that my head hurts so bad it feels like it's going to split open at any second.

ya i have been feeling a bit dizy today too along with sporadic headaches
"The only thing in this world that gives orders... is balls. "
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
01/08/2011 01:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
You obviously need better comprehension skills because the entire latter part was talking about possible scenarios based on current data and knowledge about these clouds.
 Quoting: Xenus 

The feeling is mutual, your reply had jack shit to do with what Athena and I were debating. Therefore I couldn't give a flying rats ass what the rest of your reply was about. You were changing horses and you were wrong about your source stating what causes magnetic pole shifts.
They stated that during a passage through a moderately dense cloud could be expected to cause a reversal. Since these clouds vary so much in characteristics, temp, size, density etc, it's hard to predict what will happen, only the possibilities.
 Quoting: xenus

Yes indeed, please state for the audience the density of the local fluff compared to the normal interstellar medium. I think they'll be a little underwhelmed. Future density variations aside, we're nowhere near experiencing a cloud dense enough to compress the heliosphere to within a location anywhere near our planet as would happen in a moderaty dense cloud (>1 AU radius but still much smaller than it is now).
You may love pete, but you still are astro-nut-less. You have no understanding of things you cannot see with your telescope.

Bullshit jackass, I fully understand your pathetic attempt to derail me withha post that had fuck-all to do with the cause of magnetic pole flips, a fact you didn't realize until I corrected you.
At least you don't deny we're passing through a dense cloud

Wrong, dumbass. A dense cloud would compress the heliosphere to less than an AU in radius, a moderately dense cloud compresses it to within the inner solar system but beyond an AU. You fail, again.
astrobanner2
Tracy

User ID: 1198157
Australia
01/08/2011 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1088309
United States
01/08/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/08/2011 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hate to be cynical..

But if history and experience are any good at teaching one anything, don't expect to hear or see anything of substance from that report.

Much more likely is a sharply packaged report that will conclude something that ranges between "it's a mystery" and "whatever the cause, it is likely not anything to worry about."

They will parade a few experts across the screen to offer up the usual range of bullshit explanations, only admitting indirectly that none of those are especially likely to provide the answer.

Then they will dredge up old footage and/or newspaper clippings from the past, purporting to show that the exact same thing has happened numerous times in history and blah, blah, blah.

One or two scientists will say something about how weaknesses in the Earth's magnetic field are not all that unusual and have been measured or recorded before, etc.

And then? And then, they will end the segment and go on to the next one. The tacit message will be:

"Nothing much to see here, folks. It is interesting but not very alarming. Now go back to sleep."

Now let's see if my prediction here is accurate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 937801

I was not expecting anything from them, I just thought some might be interested in seeing what they had to say :)

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 01/08/2011 05:10 PM
Xenus 

User ID: 1066790
Australia
01/08/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit jackass, I fully understand your pathetic attempt to derail me withha post that had fuck-all to do with the cause of magnetic pole flips, a fact you didn't realize until I corrected you.
 Quoting: Astronut

Moderately dense space clouds are huge, and the solar system could take as long as 500,000 years to cross one of them. Once in such a cloud, the Earth would be expected to undergo at least one magnetic reversal. During a reversal, electrically charged cosmic rays can enter Earth's atmosphere instead of being deflected by the planet's magnetic field.

Cosmic rays can fly into the atmosphere and break up nitrogen molecules to form nitrogen oxides. Nitrogen oxide catalysts would set off the destruction of as much as 40 percent of the protective ozone in the planet's upper atmosphere across the globe and destruction of about 80 percent of the ozone over the polar regions according to Pavlov.

[link to www.nasa.gov]

Really? Nothing to do with magnetic reversals at all? Not even the part where they specifically state the Earth is expected to undergo a magnetic reversal?? Are you that stupid astro-nut-less? Why are you getting so angry?
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
01/08/2011 06:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Really? Nothing to do with magnetic reversals at all? Not even the part where they specifically state the Earth is expected to undergo a magnetic reversal??
 Quoting: Xenus 

It's expected because of the length of time it takes for our solar system to cross a dense cloud vs the average time between reversals, that's why.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217534
United States
01/08/2011 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey guys, I'm at work so I can't read hardly any ofthis, but I has a few questions.

are the poles going to reverse?

how much time do we have until it does?

most likely effects of the reversal?

I'll be home later to read, but if anyone could answer these questions, I'd owe you a ton!

thanks.
Xenus 

User ID: 1066790
Australia
01/08/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really? Nothing to do with magnetic reversals at all? Not even the part where they specifically state the Earth is expected to undergo a magnetic reversal??

It's expected because of the length of time it takes for our solar system to cross a dense cloud vs the average time between reversals, that's why.
 Quoting: Astronut

So what is the "average" time for a reversal to happen? With links please. I'm curious as to how often they happen and would like to see if they happen periodically or seemingly randomly according to geophysical records. If abundances of cosmic ray isotopes like 10Be were also found in the same time periods as these reversals, it would show that the space clouds could be the cause of the reversals.

We thought we understood the sun's polarity reversals until it began to behave strangely and not like we predicted at all, for all we know an interstellar source is responsible for the solar reversals or at least other factors than the sun itself.

Last Edited by Xenus  on 01/08/2011 07:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222147
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP! learn how to use a compass...

DUH
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/09/2011 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey guys, I'm at work so I can't read hardly any ofthis, but I has a few questions.

are the poles going to reverse?

how much time do we have until it does?

most likely effects of the reversal?

I'll be home later to read, but if anyone could answer these questions, I'd owe you a ton!

thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1217534

the magnetic pole is moving and has been for years, many think we are in the middle of a reversal right now.
I would recomend, that when you have time, run through the links i posted, and give a peek at all the pages within this thread, because many have offered some great ideas, proof and links.
IMO after reading through this entire thread, you can have a good idea on whats going on, whats expected, and i'm sure it will give you many more questions haha
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/09/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP! learn how to use a compass...

DUH
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222147

haha I really do need to
I have been reading about them, but now i need to have one in my hand ;)
fairflight

User ID: 1071336
United States
01/09/2011 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this thread..the ifo you posted to start it was excellent!

I am concerned as to why all of these excellent posts have been unpinned at the same exact time.

Yesterday every pinned post vanished.

The majority of pinned posts were about this troubling situation we are all experiencing, the animal die-offs since the first of the year, unusual symptoms people are experiencing, pole wobble and shift that is going on, electromagnetic sphere.

These were all excellent pins with lots of info.

Poof, they were all unpinned at the same time and not one pinned thread now, is about any of these most concerning trouble we are witnessing.

Just wanted to know if I am alone in this observation.

Thanks.

Last Edited by fairflight on 01/09/2011 12:55 PM
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
fairflight

United States
01/09/2011 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be. ALL truth is independent in that sphere in which God has placed it, to act for itself."
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/09/2011 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am concerned as to why all of these excellent posts have been unpinned at the same exact time.

The majority of pinned posts were about this troubling situation we are all experiencing, the animal die-offs since the first of the year, unusual symptoms people are experiencing, pole wobble and shift that is going on, electromagnetic sphere.

Poof, they were all unpinned at the same time and not one pinned thread now, is about any of these most concerning trouble we are witnessing.

Thanks.
 Quoting: fairflight

no, I noticed it as well.
But also notice they all stopped being pinned around the same time interest shifted to this AZ shooting. I do not think anything was intentional. Interest changed in a blink of the eye and as a result, so did pins.
So many people here talk about False Flags.
This AZ thing, IMO was a false flag.
Way way wayy to many people were starting to ask questions about all these animals dying, the magnetic field and the possibility of being in a pole shift. It became the main focus of people from all over the world (not just here on glp). All top searches on the internet had to do with mass dead animals, polar shift and they wanted to know what was going on. With so many people going on a search for information at the same time, we were finding so much and putting it all together.
What better way to get people to look elsewhere.
Just my opinion
fairflight

United States
01/09/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks.

no, I noticed it as well.
But also notice they all stopped being pinned around the same time interest shifted to this AZ shooting. I do not think anything was intentional. Interest changed in a blink of the eye and as a result, so did pins.
So many people here talk about False Flags.
This AZ thing, IMO was a false flag.
Way way wayy to many people were starting to ask questions about all these animals dying, the magnetic field and the possibility of being in a pole shift. It became the main focus of people from all over the world (not just here on glp). All top searches on the internet had to do with mass dead animals, polar shift and they wanted to know what was going on. With so many people going on a search for information at the same time, we were finding so much and putting it all together.
What better way to get people to look elsewhere.
Just my opinion

I agree about the false flag. I believe it may be a catalyst to gun bans and a few other things TPTB want to see happen but...

The pins were all taken down at the same time and people started threads asking what happened to the pins. They were down with nothing new pinned for quite a long while...no pins at all and well before the AZ. shooting news broke.

Very, very odd. I believe also, as you do, that the world was watching and people were figuring things out. I saw some of the best info come forward in the last few days and am dissappointed that people are so easily swayed to forget.

Thanks again for great info..I have it saved and have shared it with many that do not do glp.

Last Edited by fairflight on 01/09/2011 06:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220166
France
01/09/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: fairflight

You confuse everything.
Where did you see that each pole reversal?
The magnetic north pole is constantly moving.

Why Tampa is the only U.S. airport to change?
Because magnetic fields vary from place to place in the world.
Over millions of years and permanently.

Upon the occurrence of a reversal of the poles (which means nothing), you will not have time to make the waffle.

The assumption of magnetic field reversals remain a hypothesis ...

Many astrophysicists to geomagneticians, etc. .., and many hypotheses.
bah .. you no longer read long
That's something to dream:
[link to science.nasa.gov]

GLP