Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,527
Pageviews Today: 1,906,726Threads Today: 800Posts Today: 16,656
09:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Pole Reversal Going On Now! *Compiled List Of Proof * (UPDATED 02-07-11)

AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 634208
United States
01/10/2011 03:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pole Reversal Going On Now! *Compiled List Of Proof * (UPDATED 02-07-11)
So what is the "average" time for a reversal to happen? With links please.
 Quoting: Xenus

Once about every 200,000 years in recent earth history (10 million years):
[link to www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk]
This particular cycle has been longer than most. It´s worth noting that our entry into the local fluff 44,000-150,000 years ago does not correspond to any magnetic reversal, and that several reversals have occurred during the previous 5-10 million years that we have been in the local bubble prior to entering the local fluff.
[link to www.solstation.com]
[link to www.cloudsoftcorp.com]
astrobanner2
Xenus 

User ID: 1066790
Australia
01/11/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

This particular cycle has been longer than most. It´s worth noting that our entry into the local fluff 44,000-150,000 years ago does not correspond to any magnetic reversal, and that several reversals have occurred during the previous 5-10 million years that we have been in the local bubble prior to entering the local fluff.
 Quoting: Astronut

As a matter of geological record, the Earth's magnetic field has undergone numerous reversals of polarity. We can see this in the magnetic patterns found in volcanic rocks, especially those recovered from the ocean floors. In the last 10 million years, there have been, on average, 4 or 5 reversals per million years. At other times in Earth's history, for example during the Cretaceous era, there have been much longer periods when no reversals occurred. Reversals are not predictable and are certainly not periodic in nature. Hence we can only speak about the average reversal interval.

So unlike the reversals on Sol, the reversals on Earth seem to have external causes. Unpredictable and not periodic. I bet that the geophysical records would correlate to abundances of cosmic rays and other particles from space, most notably Beryllium-10 isotopes. It is highly plausible that the massive magnetic fields of these denser clouds could easily cause our magnetic pole reversal. Just like the reversals, cloud passages are not predictable and are seemingly random. Simple reason why no one has managed to understand the causes of the reversals is because they are looking for an internal source instead of external. Unlike the sun's process which is internal and up until this last cycle was predictable.
NiNzrez  (OP)

User ID: 1135433
United States
01/11/2011 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

As a matter of geological record, the Earth's magnetic field has undergone numerous reversals of polarity. We can see this in the magnetic patterns found in volcanic rocks, especially those recovered from the ocean floors. In the last 10 million years, there have been, on average, 4 or 5 reversals per million years. At other times in Earth's history, for example during the Cretaceous era, there have been much longer periods when no reversals occurred. Reversals are not predictable and are certainly not periodic in nature. Hence we can only speak about the average reversal interval.

So unlike the reversals on Sol, the reversals on Earth seem to have external causes. Unpredictable and not periodic. I bet that the geophysical records would correlate to abundances of cosmic rays and other particles from space, most notably Beryllium-10 isotopes. It is highly plausible that the massive magnetic fields of these denser clouds could easily cause our magnetic pole reversal. Just like the reversals, cloud passages are not predictable and are seemingly random. Simple reason why no one has managed to understand the causes of the reversals is because they are looking for an internal source instead of external. Unlike the sun's process which is internal and up until this last cycle was predictable.

The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field. We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond

[link to www.bgs.ac.uk]
AstronutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 634208
United States
01/11/2011 01:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
So unlike the reversals on Sol, the reversals on Earth seem to have external causes. Unpredictable and not periodic. I bet that the geophysical records would correlate to abundances of cosmic rays and other particles from space, most notably Beryllium-10 isotopes.

No shit, the magnetic field weakens, you get more cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. You've got the cart before the horse. It's up to YOU to prove that the motion of the solar system itself took it through interstellar clouds during every reversal. That was your claim for a cause effect relationship, so prove it.
It is highly plausible that the massive magnetic fields of these denser clouds could easily cause our magnetic pole reversal.

I already explained how our history of pole reversals does not match with the time span we've been in the local bubble, nor did we experience a pole flip 44000-150000 years ago when we first encountered the local fluff despite being long over-due for a pole flip already. You're desperately searching for any quote you can mine to try to support your pet theory all the while evidence against it is staring you in the face.
astrobanner2
hokieokie

User ID: 1221208
United Kingdom
01/11/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/12/2011 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
if any of you post a thread on new findings please let me know. I will continue to update the original post so we can have all this information in 1 place :)

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 01/12/2011 04:35 PM
Enkiriss

User ID: 1227477
United States
01/12/2011 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
your a certified doomologist

haha I think I just might take that title
banana2
 Quoting: NiNzrez

at that she is:)
crazycanuck
User ID: 1000602
Canada
01/12/2011 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
no, I noticed it as well.
But also notice they all stopped being pinned around the same time interest shifted to this AZ shooting. I do not think anything was intentional. Interest changed in a blink of the eye and as a result, so did pins.
So many people here talk about False Flags.
This AZ thing, IMO was a false flag.
Way way wayy to many people were starting to ask questions about all these animals dying, the magnetic field and the possibility of being in a pole shift. It became the main focus of people from all over the world (not just here on glp). All top searches on the internet had to do with mass dead animals, polar shift and they wanted to know what was going on. With so many people going on a search for information at the same time, we were finding so much and putting it all together.
What better way to get people to look elsewhere.
Just my opinion
(Quoting NiNzrez)

Those were my feelings EXACTLY. You see, the slime have gotten so slimy over the last few decades that they are repeating themselves, simply because they've sunk to a level so low that you really can't get much lower, and they've run out of "creative" diversions that haven't been tried before. In other words, they are so obvious now that events are becoming transparent to those that look with an understanding eye. Agreed, false flag for sure and that means something is afoot. Great post, Ninzrez, loads of good links to information. After awhile, we get so bombarded by things from different angles (one of the reasons I visit GLP) that it becomes easier to connect the dots, in fact, in many ways it is becoming obvious. Whatever it is that the so-called PTB want us NOT to think about must be news they fear in some way, in that perhaps it is much bigger than their self-declared "power" can control.

Keep your eyes open, folks. It's been getting very interesting lately.
5a
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/14/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edit

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 01/14/2011 12:35 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209990
United States
01/27/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
But also notice they all stopped being pinned around the same time interest shifted to this AZ shooting. I do not think anything was intentional. Interest changed in a blink of the eye and as a result, so did pins.
Way way wayy to many people were starting to ask questions about all these animals dying, the magnetic field and the possibility of being in a pole shift. It became the main focus of people from all over the world (not just here on glp). All top searches on the internet had to do with mass dead animals, polar shift and they wanted to know what was going on. With so many people going on a search for information at the same time, we were finding so much and putting it all together.
Just my opinion
(Quoting NiNzrez)

Those were my feelings EXACTLY. You see, the slime have gotten so slimy over the last few decades that they are repeating themselves, simply because they've sunk to a level so low that you really can't get much lower, and they've run out of "creative" diversions that haven't been tried before. In other words, they are so obvious now that events are becoming transparent to those that look with an understanding eye. Agreed, false flag for sure and that means something is afoot. Great post, Ninzrez, loads of good links to information. After awhile, we get so bombarded by things from different angles (one of the reasons I visit GLP) that it becomes easier to connect the dots, in fact, in many ways it is becoming obvious. Whatever it is that the so-called PTB want us NOT to think about must be news they fear in some way, in that perhaps it is much bigger than their self-declared "power" can control.

5a
 Quoting: crazycanuck 1000602

Glad to know that I wasn`t the only one that was wondering why the media was spending so much time on the Az. event, and ignoring all the much bigger events going on around the world. Are there any decent places to get the real news on tv? I have just about given up even looking, yet I still find myself looking for conformation when a major thread is posted. Have no idea why I bother.
What is going on with the history channel? Are they a public funded station? Did they actually suggest we start stock piling food now? Goverment propaganda, or their way of letting those who blindly follow, start getting use to the idea that things are going to change.
Buckle up. It`s gonna be one hell of a ride.
Weatherman

User ID: 1158488
United States
01/27/2011 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
After everything I have read about magnetoDOOM and the state of the earth today, it is clear that a reversal may result in:

Shifting continents

Massive Earthqakes

Supervolcano eruptions

We all act like we would know as doom is unfolding around us,

the true nature of doom is that you get to experience it for about 10 seconds, maybe less, then it is over.

rockon
He that lives upon hope will die fasting, -Benjamin Franklin
Karu

User ID: 826286
United States
01/28/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
01/29/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just my opinion
(Quoting NiNzrez)

5a
 Quoting: crazycanuck 1000602

Glad to know that I wasn`t the only one that was wondering why the media was spending so much time on the Az. event, and ignoring all the much bigger events going on around the world. Are there any decent places to get the real news on tv? I have just about given up even looking, yet I still find myself looking for conformation when a major thread is posted. Have no idea why I bother.
What is going on with the history channel? Are they a public funded station? Did they actually suggest we start stock piling food now? Goverment propaganda, or their way of letting those who blindly follow, start getting use to the idea that things are going to change.
Buckle up. It`s gonna be one hell of a ride.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209990

very interesting indeed
since new years day things have just escalated each day.
Now we have Egypt and the while middle east.
ooooh what tomorrow brings :)
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
02/08/2011 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for new information
M
User ID: 1235571
United States
02/14/2011 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone here been taking any psychedelic drugs (including marijuana) lately? This is a serious question, and one which I ask because of the possibility that the mind-expanding effects may provide some with insight regarding the Earth changes that we are experiencing. Also, I'm wondering if anyone under the influence can actually sense the changes that are occurring.

peace
 Quoting: Hmmm 1193937

Yes! most definitely !
xxx
User ID: 1258026
United Kingdom
02/14/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice post

and this is y it is haperning our soler system is curently crosing the milky way ecliptic plane , by that i mean the sun and all our planets this is the right timing for pole shiting as found in the ice cores and rock cores

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

[link to www.ancient-world-mysteries.com]

The 2012 AD alignment as is said to be associated with the Long Count calendar is of exactly this type, being of the latter stated order: Earth > Sun > Galactic Equator, but critically, with one very important additional factor, which indeed makes the entire arrangement far more complex and infrequent: The 2012 AD conjunction is one that involves the earth, sun, and the galactic equator, specifically at a time when the earth is at the winter solstice (northern hemisphere) point of its orbit, at a seasonal extreme. Now, an event of this sort certainly does not occur every year, but rather once only every 25800 years. And this is due to a very subtle celestial motion: precession.

if u wish to test this get a magnet and a compal and plase the magnet on the table put the compal say 4 inches away draw a streght ilne on a piece of paper put the magnet and compus on that line make sure the magnet north is pointing above the line and south below it simply move the compus above and below the line u should see a 90 degre shift in the neadle above and opost below the line that is insidently the angle of crustal displasment this planet has suferd in the past acording to geolagist core samples . and wen u bring somthing els like px in to it its is kinda interesting dont you think hope u find my rambalings helpfull
xxx
User ID: 1258026
United Kingdom
02/14/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh an this is er awsom wen we put it with all the other stuf we talking about here
Tyche: Meet the Mysterious New Super-Planet Said to Be in Our Solar System

[link to www.independent.co.uk]

but then u get info like this as well so who is teling the trooth mmmm somthings not right here me feals
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Simon155
User ID: 1266255
United States
02/15/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hehe since you're having fun with consipracy theories, ufos and the like, there's lots of other material you can work with. Try DIA (Denver Internation Airport). That's always been a popular one. Personally I'd hold back on running around with the "doomed" message boards strapped to me. There seem to be a bunch of nutjobs that do it every few years already.

Regarding symptoms, look up "radiation sickness" too. Those sorts of symptoms can be attributed to almost anything to be honest.

Personally I've seen the docs about it and ruled out inner ear damage, cholosterol and various other possibilities, but some checks have all drawn up blanks. Scans are cool by the way hehe. Like being in a disco tube lol. The high freq bit (I think) is cool too. It's like having your skin etc brushed with invisible cotton wool.

Anyway that's off the point. This all looks like a lot of wild speculation, putting forward countless unfounded arguaments. I'd like to see a little more reasoning personally.

It's not great when publications are quoted as "proof", then other contrary publications are discounted as "cover ups". That doesn't convey the impression of reasoning or open mindedness. That displays more of an inclination to jump to conclusions prematurely and resist change once you find a track you like.
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
02/16/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehe since you're having fun with consipracy theories, ufos and the like, there's lots of other material you can work with. Try DIA (Denver Internation Airport). That's always been a popular one. Personally I'd hold back on running around with the "doomed" message boards strapped to me. There seem to be a bunch of nutjobs that do it every few years already.

Regarding symptoms, look up "radiation sickness" too. Those sorts of symptoms can be attributed to almost anything to be honest.

Personally I've seen the docs about it and ruled out inner ear damage, cholosterol and various other possibilities, but some checks have all drawn up blanks. Scans are cool by the way hehe. Like being in a disco tube lol. The high freq bit (I think) is cool too. It's like having your skin etc brushed with invisible cotton wool.

Anyway that's off the point. This all looks like a lot of wild speculation, putting forward countless unfounded arguaments. I'd like to see a little more reasoning personally.

It's not great when publications are quoted as "proof", then other contrary publications are discounted as "cover ups". That doesn't convey the impression of reasoning or open mindedness. That displays more of an inclination to jump to conclusions prematurely and resist change once you find a track you like.
 Quoting: Simon155 1266255

It is not a track I like
In fact, some years back I went in search to debunk the pole shift theory. I was looking for proof that this is not that common and will not happen in our lifetime. But I kept coming across more and more information that convinced me otherwise
Twogun30

User ID: 1259055
United States
02/21/2011 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very well done and thank you! bump bump
 Quoting: Jonzz

WTF does bump mean anyway?
Twogun30: We're all mad here. -The Cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271407
Canada
02/21/2011 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I told you so! Poll Shit is real
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
02/24/2011 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very well done and thank you! bump bump
 Quoting: Jonzz

WTF does bump mean anyway?
 Quoting: Twogun30

it pushes the thread back to the 1st page for new readers to see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 900755
United States
03/18/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
03/18/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any updates Nin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
03/18/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any updates Nin?
whiskey2012

User ID: 11035074
Canada
02/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really impressed with the amount of work you have put into this..

lots of great reading here

thank you

WHERE IS MAGNETIC NORTH AND SOUTH RIGHT NOW?
This will give you a good idea on where north and south are right now and how it is effecting the earth today.
(2011)
[link to modernsurvivalblog.com]

COMPARE THESE 2 MAPS:
Magnetic North-South location
IRIS Seismic Monitor
[link to www.iris.edu]

The line where magnetic north and south are racing toward each other goes right through the most active saismic region on earth.
I believe this is why we now see so many large quakes in that area. The magnetic pull is becoming greater.

Polar Shift and Earthquakes Today

Alarming NOAA Data, Rapid Pole Shift

--------------------------------------------------------

Is it true that the strength of the Earth's magnetic field is decreasing? What's the effect?
At most places there has been a general decrease in the strength over the past century, typically ten percent or so. No one can say with any certainty whether this represents a fluctuation or whether it is a decrease which will eventually lead to a reversal.
Some scientists theorize that some, if not all of the mass extinctions that have wiped out thousands of species of life on Earth might be correlated with magnetic reversals
(1998)
[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

What causes the periodic reversals of the earth's magnetic field?
Have there been any successful attempts to model the phenomenon?

In addition, the computer model has produced three spontaneous reversals of the geomagnetic field during the 300,000-year simulation. So now, for the first time, we have three-dimensional, time-dependent simulated information about how magnetic reversals can occur
(1999)

Satellites Spy Changes to Earth's Magnetic Field
Though the process can take nearly 5,000 years, the earth's magnetic field periodically reverses. According to a report published today in Nature, scientists may have detected the beginning of the field's next such reversal.
He cautions in a commentary accompanying the report that it remains too early to tell if the planet is in the early stage of a polarity reversal. "But the rapidly evolving reversed-flux patches suggest that an attempt at reversal may be under way,"
(2002)

Headed South?
Earth's fading field could mean a magnetic flip soon
(2003)

Hot Spots Unplugged
Long considered fixed founts of molten material from deep within the planet, hot spots now join the list of moving parts.
Implications include textbook rewrites, as well as new views on paleo­climate records and the stability of the entire earth on its spin axis
(2007)

Are the Earth's magnetic poles moving?
How do navigators adjust to this change?

The magnetic poles are far more restless. They move under the influence of the dynamo currents in the Earth's core, as well as electric currents flowing in the ionosphere, the radiation belts and the Earth's magnetosphere.
(2007)

Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
"What is so surprising is that rapid, almost sudden, changes take place in the Earth's magnetic field," said study co-author Nils Olsen, a geophysicist at the Danish National Space Center in Copenhagen.
(2008)
[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Cluster watches Earth's leaky atmosphere
They discovered that the oxygen ions were being accelerated by changes in the direction of the magnetic field.
(2008)

The earth's magnetic field impacts climate: Danish study
The earth's climate has been significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field, according to a Danish study published Monday that could challenge the notion that human emissions are responsible for global warming:
(2009)
[link to www.terradaily.com]

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners
The reason for this unprecedented warning, these reports state, are the rapid formations of “geomagnetic storms” emanating from the boundaries of the African Tectonic Plate that due to their intensity have caused the loss of two major passenger aircraft during the past month leaving nearly 300 men, women and children dead.
To the catastrophic events occurring within the African Tectonic Plate it has been known for over a year with the reporting of a “new ocean” forming in Ethiopia, and as we can read as reported by Nature News Service:
(2009)
[link to macedoniaonline.eu]

Geomagnetic field flip-flops in a flash
Scientists unearth more evidence of superfast changes in Earth’s magnetic polarity.
(2010)
[link to www.sciencenews.org]

Why is the north magnetic pole racing toward Siberia?
But the NMP(North Magnetic Pole) drifts from year to year as geophysical processes within Earth change. For more than 150 years after Ross's measurement its movement was gradual, generally less than 15 kilometers per year. But then, in the 1990s, it picked up speed in a big way, bolting north–northwest into the Arctic Ocean at more than 55 kilometers per year
(2010)

Global Eruption Rocks the Sun
It was so big, it may have shattered old ideas about solar activity
(2010)
[link to science.nasa.gov]

Terrifying scientific discovery:
Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

(2010)
[link to www.projectworldawareness.com]
GLP thread on the subject
Thread: Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

Further magnetic field declination could disrupt every process on Earth
On January 6, 2011, the planet was blasted with strong surge of solar winds in yet another geomagnetic storm but are there indications that the planet’s only protection, the magnetosphere, may be cracking under the strain of an ever-weakening planetary magnetic field
(2011)
[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Shift of Earth's magnetic north pole affects Tampa airport
Scientists say the magnetic north pole is moving toward Russia and the fallout has reached -- of all places -- Tampa International Airport
(2011)
[link to www2.tbo.com]

Magnetic North Pole Shifts, Forces Runway Closures at Florida Airport
(2011)
[link to www.foxnews.com]

British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occurring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field. We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond.
(2011)
[link to www.bgs.ac.uk]
Refer to GLP thread:
Thread: British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!

what do you think about all this?
Have we now started into the later stages of a polar reversal?

If you have any info that I have not listed, please post and I will update this as we have more information

whiskey2012
High Times

User ID: 9470085
Australia
02/18/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What could accelerate this process? What signs do we watch for?

Greenland - sun has risen 2 days before it should have
GLP thread by 1Lurker
Thread: Greenland - sun has risen 2 days before it should have

The pole flip, how it will happen, And the DOOM associated with it!
GLP thread by OTOC
Thread: The pole flip, how it will happen, And the DOOM associated with it!

Changes in magnetic field could be responsible for massive bird and fish die-offs
GLP thread by Mister Obvious
Thread: Changes in magnetic field could be responsible for massive bird and fish die-offs

British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
GLP thread by Follower of YHWH
Thread: British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!

Ancient Egyptians left us proof of a physical reversal as well as magnetic
The Earth Turned Upside Down
[link to sunnyokanagan.com]

Here, view the animation generated by the Glatzmaier-Roberts computer model and see what happens during a reversal
[link to www.pbs.org]

What happens during a reversal? What do we see at the Earth's surface?
we have limited evidence from geological measurements about the patterns of change in the magnetic field during a reversal. We might expect to see, based on models of the field run on supercomputers, a far more complicated field pattern at the Earth's surface, with perhaps more than one North and South pole at any given time. We might also see the poles 'wandering' with time from their current positions towards and across the equator. The overall strength of the field, anywhere on the Earth, may be no more than a tenth of its strength now.
Refer to GLP thread:
!!! CHECK YOUR COMPASS!!! MINE ARE ALL 180 DEGREES OFF!!!
Thread: !!! CHECK YOUR COMPASS!!! MINE ARE ALL 180 DEGREES OFF!!!

The sun's magnetic field reverses polarity approximately every 11 years
during solar maximum sunspot activity. Last solar pole flip happened in 2001. Next one is due in 2012.

A spectacular explosion on the Sun that rocked the Earth
150 years ago this week could threaten the lives of tens of millions of people if it happened again today.
The next time a perfect solar storm on the same scale is aimed at Earth, the result will be devastating - and much more so for the developed world than for poor countries.
Dr Clark says that a general decline in the sun's level of activity is creating conditions like those around the time that Carrington observed his fantastic flare.

NASA Study Suggests Giant Space Clouds Iced Earth
One paper outlines a rare scenario in which Earth iced over during snowball glaciations, after the solar system passed through dense space clouds. In a more likely scenario, less dense giant molecular clouds may have enabled charged particles to enter Earth's atmosphere, leading to destruction of much of the planet's protective ozone layer
[link to www.nasa.gov]
Refer to GLP thread
Thread: Dense interstellar space clouds (like the one we're entering) and you, what will happen? Can cause magnetic reversal.

Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome- MAKING US SICK
Commonly reported symptoms of MFD Syndrome include:
sleep disorders, fatigue, headaches, vision problems, sensitive/burning skin, dizziness/vertigo, vibrations, electrical currents in the body, flashes of light when going to sleep, chest pain, nausea and generalized aches and pains. As the level of radiation in your body increases, the severity of the symptoms increases.
Thread: Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome- MAKING US SICK **MUST READ***

A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System
Magnetic fields play an important (sometimes dominant) role in the evolution of gas clouds in the Galaxy, but the strength and orientation of the field in the interstellar medium near the heliosphere has been poorly constrained
[link to www.nature.com]

Comet Strikes Increase as We Pass Through the Galactic Plane
There are just so many ways the Universe is out to get us. Astronomers have already considered the threat from our Sun’s orbit around the center of the Milky Way. When our Sun rises up out of flat plane of the Milky Way, it appears we might be less protected from intergalactic radiation and cosmic rays.
[link to www.universetoday.com]

NASA reports an entire hemisphere of the sun has erupted
The U.S. space agency now admits the cataclysm puts existing solar theories in doubt
[link to www.suite101.com]
Refer to GLP thread
Thread: NASA reports an entire hemisphere of the sun has erupted.

How The Earth (and Life) May End
The Unseen Killer of Polar shift
[link to www.ufodigest.com]

Auroral rocket observed flow of heat, particles and electromagnetic energy
Photographers captured these digital photos of a four-stage Black Brant XII sounding rocket and the aurora borealis on December 12, 2010, during the NASA-funded Rocket Experiment for Neutral Upwelling (RENU). The rocket was launched from Andoya Rocket Range near Andenes, Norway, and carried instruments about 200 miles (320 kilometers) into the atmosphere to observe the aurora and the associated flow of heat, particles, and electromagnetic energy
[link to www.physorg.com]

CATTLE DIE-OFFS IN THE THOUSANDS
Cows Tend to Face North-South:
The researchers combined field observations with the satellite data and discovered that herds of both deer and cattle tend to align themselves north-south. Factors like wind and the angle of the sun had little bearing on how the animals stood. More often than not, like needles of a compass, heads swiveled northward. While it’s been known that birds, bees and fish use the earth’s magnetic fields for orientation, this study is the first to point to a magnetic sense in large mammals. The scientists speculate that this behavior may allow the animals to stay spatially oriented. In case danger lurks and a cow needs to make any sudden…moos.
[link to www.monstersandcritics.com]
Refer to GLP thread:
Thread: CATTLE DIE-OFFS IN THE THOUSANDS!!!... THIS IS GETTING INSANE!!

another thing i'v heard that's a change in the world is the placebo tests are starting to trump all the drugs.... this means our placebo is getting stronger, mind over matter..
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10934042
United States
02/18/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
any long-time pilot can tell you that the magnetic poles are accelerating away from the geo pole. We keep having to learn new deviations for calculating magnetic heading.

You can easily look up geo info that shows were are 100,000 years overdue for a pole shift. AND, that same info will show you that the strength of the poles decreases as this flip happens.

The last one was about 800,000 years ago. We have no way of determining what the effect to life on earth will be. However, you could probably delve into some paleontology and find out if there was a gap in the fossil record or a leap in evolution or something.

Do your own research. The data is out there.

Everything is connected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4893533
United States
02/18/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to deeptow.whoi.edu]

Why does this map say the Magnetic North Pole is moving as well? That discredits the first link on the list. So I did not continue.... 1 out of 4 stars
Saintk

User ID: 6087598
Canada
02/19/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow dats a lot of info to go through ..... arg... bump
God will sort it all out in the end.

GLP