Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,146,170
Pageviews Today: 1,914,114Threads Today: 791Posts Today: 13,756
06:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an alien abductee. Here for the night. Ask me a question.

Soundlessdawn

User ID: 913186
United States
01/07/2011 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm an alien abductee. Here for the night. Ask me a question.
rytukryuktyuk
You have struggled into existence, and are now slipping silently out of it. This is everyone's experience. Every single one.
AlienAddictions.com  (OP)

User ID: 1214258
United States
01/07/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how are they? Strong, smart? Can they also make mistakes? Do they have emmotians like humans have? And how do they view our religion and have they influenced our religion?
 Quoting: Haile Menelik

We need to know "aliens" are not one species ... there are thousands ... so "they" are many ways. Make sense?

The ones I have met are less emotional than humans.

They started most all of our religions a long time ago ... it's actually all written right there in all of the books we worship.

They see our religion in need of revision I guess ... important times.

United States
01/07/2011 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
rytukryuktyuk
 Quoting: Soundlessdawn

LMAO Bruce is a douchebag and a half!
of non interest
User ID: 1221433
United States
01/07/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you been doing abduction exercizes?

I'm going to start a regimine tonight.

Here's a standing abduction plan you can follow.

Standing Abduction

Starting Position
Stand with feet slightly apart, knees slightly bent, hands on hips or one hand on a chair or wall for balance. Shift weight to right let keeping it slightly bent.

Action
EXHALE: Keeping toes pointed forward, foot flexed, and leg straight, lift the left foot off the ground and out to the side as high as you can. Hold here for 2 counts.

INHALE: Lower slowly with control without letting left foot or leg rest to complete one rep. Complete all reps and switch sides.

Special Instructions
Do not let momentum swing your leg-- keep it slow and controlled. Try to keep upper body straight-- don't lean forward or back. Also try to keep both legs in line with body, not forward or behind.

Muscles Worked: Outer thigh, Hips, Quads

[link to www.sparkpeople.com]

Are these supposed to help you get "abducted"?
 Quoting: AlienAddictions.com

I don't know!

Maybe someone could do an experiment of abduction exercises whilst playing Mozart, vs. the usual method of trying to flag them down with lights.. or whatever.

they never come for me! I must not be interesting!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131242
Canada
01/07/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can this happen on the astral plane or is it totally physical?

"Astral plane" is hard for me to wrap my head around ... what do you mean specifically?

Is it multi dimensional (past 3D)? absolutely.

They can interact in 3D too.

Sorry. I am trying to think of how to word my question.
Can contact be made via dreams? I guess I'm thinking more of contact rather than abduction.
Is that be possible?

No worries ... it's hard to explain .. I know.

Yes. Contact is many times described as "dreamlike". Memory erasal is quite normal and a bitch to live with!!

Feel free to keep asking.

Thank you.
I ask because for years my husband and I struggled with infertility. After years, I was awakened one evening by the sound of a baby crying. I then heard a voice and it told me it was time to concieve my child.
I seriously became pregnant THAT night.
My husband and I have been married for 18 yrs and that is our one and only pregnancy. I totally had help from some other realm.
However, it doesn't stop there.
A few days after my pregnancy was confirmed, I was "visited" again and told that I would have a son and the exact date he would be born.
Nine months later he was born on that exact date I was told.

My son is now 14.

Before I knew anything about "aliens" I assumed it was an angel or something. Now I really don't know what happened..but SOMETHING happened.

Do you have any idea what could be behind this? Whatever or whoever it was...was totally good. I just have so many questions.
Haile Menelik

User ID: 1197619
Netherlands
01/07/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is their weaknesses and how do we kill them?

Which type? The good ones will just go away if we keep acting like idiots ... the bad ones ... act good.

Wich type? I dont know I never met them!:>

Who are those bad aliens who act good?

Reptilians

Allright, and the good aliens are?

haha, lol.

Thanks for the answer!

The blonde ones with blue eyes, duh.

There is no such thing as Blonde aliens or Black aliens..

They are not humans..

You are wrong on this friend.

Well they may have blonde hair or they might look humanoid, but they are definitley not fully human..
Marcus 11: 22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

United States
01/07/2011 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you been doing abduction exercizes?

I'm going to start a regimine tonight.

Here's a standing abduction plan you can follow.

Standing Abduction

Starting Position
Stand with feet slightly apart, knees slightly bent, hands on hips or one hand on a chair or wall for balance. Shift weight to right let keeping it slightly bent.

Action
EXHALE: Keeping toes pointed forward, foot flexed, and leg straight, lift the left foot off the ground and out to the side as high as you can. Hold here for 2 counts.

INHALE: Lower slowly with control without letting left foot or leg rest to complete one rep. Complete all reps and switch sides.

Special Instructions
Do not let momentum swing your leg-- keep it slow and controlled. Try to keep upper body straight-- don't lean forward or back. Also try to keep both legs in line with body, not forward or behind.

Muscles Worked: Outer thigh, Hips, Quads

[link to www.sparkpeople.com]

Are these supposed to help you get "abducted"?

I don't know!

Maybe someone could do an experiment of abduction exercises whilst playing Mozart, vs. the usual method of trying to flag them down with lights.. or whatever.

they never come for me! I must not be interesting!
 Quoting: of non interest 1221433

Are you looking for tips on how to go with them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1133830
United States
01/07/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you remember ever having wires inserted into your shoulders that run down the length of your arm and enter the wrist? What about having pieces of vertabrae removed? Dental Surgery? Brain surgery? Do you remember having surgery without anesthesia?
I have experienced all of the above. With the surgery, it seemed as though I had an obe because it was so painful. Do you have suggestions on how to get through the memory blocks? I have screen memories, I know there are more behind them, especially from childhood.
Thank you

United States
01/07/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you.
I ask because for years my husband and I struggled with infertility. After years, I was awakened one evening by the sound of a baby crying. I then heard a voice and it told me it was time to concieve my child.
My husband and I have been married for 18 yrs and that is our one and only pregnancy. I totally had help from some other realm.
A few days after my pregnancy was confirmed, I was "visited" again and told that I would have a son and the exact date he would be born.

My son is now 14.

Before I knew anything about "aliens" I assumed it was an angel or something. Now I really don't know what happened..but SOMETHING happened.

Do you have any idea what could be behind this? Whatever or whoever it was...was totally good. I just have so many questions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1131242

Alright, LOL you're in the cluv. Right along the lines of many people I've talked to with aliens in their life.

I've been through miscarriages too ... quite commone for "us".

Aliens = Angels by the way .. same thing. Some good some bad.

This could be the hybrid program, which sounds scary as hell .. but makes a lot of sense to a lot of people. I'm a hybrid. Odds are if you had one ... you are one.

Keep asking. Have lots of answers.

United States
01/07/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well they may have blonde hair or they might look humanoid, but they are definitley not fully human..

Nope not fully. We all are related though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185535
United States
01/07/2011 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
When is disclosure? I've been hearing "soon" for years. Why are the assholes in power allowed to have help but we aren't even allowed to know the truth at all? Why can't they just show themselves? Why do they do something as evil as abduct you then erase your memory? Why can't you keep your memories at least? The older I get the more convinced I become that anything watching what is happening on this planet, watching the evil ones have their way along with their "et help" or "reptilian help" while doing nothing aren't our friends, either. It's like they all see us as lab rats and that's unsettling to me. Most people can accept et life so that isn't much of an excuse anymore, kwim?

It's like, oh, the evil ones have help destroying the planet and the people on it. Yay. We're benevolent so let's sit back and watch. Got some popcorn?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157230
Australia
01/07/2011 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
do your kind of alien spit or swallow??
Haile Menelik

User ID: 1197619
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post

Wich race on the planet has the most alien features..
Marcus 11: 22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Thank you.

My son is now 14.

Alright, LOL you're in the cluv. Right along the lines of many people I've talked to with aliens in their life.

I've been through miscarriages too ... quite commone for "us".

Aliens = Angels by the way .. same thing. Some good some bad.

This could be the hybrid program, which sounds scary as hell .. but makes a lot of sense to a lot of people. I'm a hybrid. Odds are if you had one ... you are one.

Keep asking. Have lots of answers.

Aye, aye, aye.
I've never had missing time though.
It seems like I'm visited, but I don't go anywhere at night. I guess that was what my original question to you was. Can this happen on some "other" plane.

I dream of babys and ufos ALL the time.

I record my dreams.

The one last night was I was putting a blanket on four babies. They were on a sort of cubby/shelf. There were two on one side and two on the other side. As if two were girls and two were boys, but I'm not sure. I just remember arranging the blanket on them and staring.

And eyes. Always dreaming of eyes watching me. That is HUGE. Sometimes it's people. A lot of the times it deer. They watch me, but if I look at them, they look away.

(I hope I'm not rambling, I've just never had anyone to talk to this about)

United States
01/07/2011 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you remember ever having wires inserted into your shoulders that run down the length of your arm and enter the wrist? What about having pieces of vertabrae removed? Dental Surgery? Brain surgery? Do you remember having surgery without anesthesia?
I have experienced all of the above. With the surgery, it seemed as though I had an obe because it was so painful. Do you have suggestions on how to get through the memory blocks? I have screen memories, I know there are more behind them, especially from childhood.
Thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1133830

I'm lucky. I remember very few unpleasant things that occured.

No wires inserted ... but probes on my temples. Cold silver.

No vertabrea removed ... but have an implant under my left shoulder blade (there since childhood)

To get actual memories ... ask ... BUT be careful what you ask for!!! The memories are erased for a reason.

I have screen memories too. They are very hard to live with!

United States
01/07/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
When is disclosure? I've been hearing "soon" for years. Why are the assholes in power allowed to have help but we aren't even allowed to know the truth at all? Why can't they just show themselves? Why do they do something as evil as abduct you then erase your memory? Why can't you keep your memories at least? The older I get the more convinced I become that anything watching what is happening on this planet, watching the evil ones have their way along with their "et help" or "reptilian help" while doing nothing aren't our friends, either. It's like they all see us as lab rats and that's unsettling to me. Most people can accept et life so that isn't much of an excuse anymore, kwim?

It's like, oh, the evil ones have help destroying the planet and the people on it. Yay. We're benevolent so let's sit back and watch. Got some popcorn?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185535

This question drives me nuts ... get it all the time! (No offence please!!)

For "disclosure" look to Stonehenge, the Pyramids ... been here for long time!!

They will show if you go out at night and ask them a few times.

The memory erasal is a HUGE mystery to me too!!!

Some are NOT friends.

We kinda are lab rats ... always have been.

I feel your frusteration 110%!!

United States
01/07/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
do your kind of alien spit or swallow??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1157230

Swallow

United States
01/07/2011 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wich race on the planet has the most alien features..

We are all from "them" .. different types.

United States
01/07/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aye, aye, aye.
It seems like I'm visited, but I don't go anywhere at night. I guess that was what my original question to you was. Can this happen on some "other" plane.

I record my dreams.

The one last night was I was putting a blanket on four babies. They were on a sort of cubby/shelf. There were two on one side and two on the other side. As if two were girls and two were boys, but I'm not sure. I just remember arranging the blanket on them and staring.

And eyes. Always dreaming of eyes watching me. That is HUGE. Sometimes it's people. A lot of the times it deer. They watch me, but if I look at them, they look away.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1131242

I get deer too!

Not rambling at all ... check out our website. Over 600 members there now.

I clearly remember being with them ... hybrids would play with Earth-born hybrids ... LOL it was a mess! Many of us remember this. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185535
United States
01/08/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't count the ancient structures as disclosure. I know they are, get what you're saying, am not offended at all. But that's thousands of years ago, kwim?

Glad you were not offended by my frustration. I guess I've given up on them as, at the very least, it's like they're just playing head games with us (both sides) and it angers me. I'd love nothing more than meeting an enlightened race of et beings to help us move on a better path on earth but then I figure they must be more interested in watching our suffering and that's appalling to me. Like putting ants under a magnifying glass and watching them burn. We are the ants to them it seems and if they just watch then they are no better than anyone else imo.

Oh, another question. You mentioned making you a hybrid a few times. Can you go into detail? What have they done/how have you changed to make you think you're a hybrid? And do you have any idea how many hybrids might be out there? And why they are making them? What are the future plans for the hybrids if any?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/08/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aye, aye, aye.

I record my dreams.

I get deer too!

Not rambling at all ... check out our website. Over 600 members there now.

I clearly remember being with them ... hybrids would play with Earth-born hybrids ... LOL it was a mess! Many of us remember this. :)

Thank you. I will check out that site.

United States
01/08/2011 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be back in a few.

Time to put the kiddo to bed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1114126
United States
01/08/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have they discussed Planet X (Nibiru)? If so, is it on its way here?

Have they discussed pole shift?

United States
01/08/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't count the ancient structures as disclosure. I know they are, get what you're saying, am not offended at all. But that's thousands of years ago, kwim?

Glad you were not offended by my frustration. I guess I've given up on them as, at the very least, it's like they're just playing head games with us (both sides) and it angers me. I'd love nothing more than meeting an enlightened race of et beings to help us move on a better path on earth but then I figure they must be more interested in watching our suffering and that's appalling to me. Like putting ants under a magnifying glass and watching them burn. We are the ants to them it seems and if they just watch then they are no better than anyone else imo.

Oh, another question. You mentioned making you a hybrid a few times. Can you go into detail? What have they done/how have you changed to make you think you're a hybrid? And do you have any idea how many hybrids might be out there? And why they are making them? What are the future plans for the hybrids if any?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185535

WTF do you mean by "kwim"???

Hybrid ... they tinker with genetics ... add alien genetics to our bodies. I know a number but can't say what it is. I can tell you that you would be SHOCKED by how many!!!

They've always been making them ... evolution has always been assisted.

Future plans ... hopefully to help make things more peaceful here.

United States
01/08/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have they discussed Planet X (Nibiru)? If so, is it on its way here?

Have they discussed pole shift?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1114126

No real talk of Planet X. Only an explination that on the other side of the Galactical plane is a mirror .. another Earth. So yeah, it's on the way, so are we.

Kinda ... it's uncertain if it will happen or not. Certainly possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1090347
United States
01/08/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What religion (if any) do you practice?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1114126
United States
01/08/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would one ask them for help, as in how do you approach them in asking? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 348276
United States
01/08/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
No disrespect, O.P., but I am following your thread with genuine interest, and in my opinion, you have received very specific questions, and you give very vague answers followed by "keep asking".

Do you have any concrete message/thought that you would like to share with us?.

United States
01/08/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
What religion (if any) do you practice?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1090347

I was raised Christian ... currently do not practice. Much respect to all of them.

United States
01/08/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would one ask them for help, as in how do you approach them in asking? Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1114126

Telepathy ... which is prayer.

GLP