Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 733,119
Pageviews Today: 1,291,977Threads Today: 550Posts Today: 9,445
03:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an alien abductee. Here for the night. Ask me a question.

AlienAddictions.com  (OP)

User ID: 1214258
United States
01/08/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm an alien abductee. Here for the night. Ask me a question.
No disrespect, O.P., but I am following your thread with genuine interest, and in my opinion, you have received very specific questions, and you give very vague answers followed by "keep asking".

Do you have any concrete message/thought that you would like to share with us?.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 348276

As concrete as I can be is quit killing eachother.

I haven't dodged anything .. if I have, let me know what ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215850
United States
01/08/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do certain UFOs drop eggs?

This does not make sense.

I witnessed a UFO dropping what appeared to be eggs into a reservoir. Explain please.

Gotcha ... i had one drop something that whizzed past my head. Not sure what it was ... seemed to move at the speed of a bullet though.

Could have been lots of things. Some say they are here to gather H2O .. take it to domes ... can convert it to breatheable oxygen.

Shoot me some more info and maybe I can give you more answers.
 Quoting: AlienAddictions.com

Here I'll shoot you the info, ask them the next time you are taken.

Spotted one UFO heading south from a highly urban area to a wooded reservoir area, another ship flying north meets up with it. They hover near each other and what could best described as sparks of light begin manifesting in between them almost like an energy exchange, the one that came from the south, began dropping what looked like egg shaped globs of light, real big and chunky, I almost thought it was giving birth, the eggs dissipated into the water. The other one then headed back towards the city, and was dropping smaller UFOs on the way, the one that was laying eggs disappeared.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1090347
United States
01/08/2011 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do certain UFOs drop eggs?

This does not make sense.

I witnessed a UFO dropping what appeared to be eggs into a reservoir. Explain please.

Gotcha ... i had one drop something that whizzed past my head. Not sure what it was ... seemed to move at the speed of a bullet though.

Could have been lots of things. Some say they are here to gather H2O .. take it to domes ... can convert it to breatheable oxygen.

Shoot me some more info and maybe I can give you more answers.

Here I'll shoot you the info, ask them the next time you are taken.

Spotted one UFO heading south from a highly urban area to a wooded reservoir area, another ship flying north meets up with it. They hover near each other and what could best described as sparks of light begin manifesting in between them almost like an energy exchange, the one that came from the south, began dropping what looked like egg shaped globs of light, real big and chunky, I almost thought it was giving birth, the eggs dissipated into the water. The other one then headed back towards the city, and was dropping smaller UFOs on the way, the one that was laying eggs disappeared.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1215850

There was an episode of UFO HUNTERS that included this type of event. Someone saw the glowing egg fall from a UFO and located it on the ground. It turned out to be a "teardrop" shaped piece of molten metal. They had it analyzed and the results didn't show anything "unknown". Maybe they drop this into the water to prevent fires. Perhaps it is a byproduct of their propulsion systems. Whatever it is, it has been observed by many people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 577454
Australia
01/08/2011 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would you defeat an Annunaki in its reptilian form? Is there a weakspot that we can aim for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221915
Australia
01/08/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I found two 10 cm ''scratch'' marks on my right bum cheek today.. They look like scratch marks but are not..the marks are red but skin not broken at all and does not hurt. I'm wondering if Aliens have done it? Part of a probe maybe..
Never seen anything like it in my life..
Haile Menelik

User ID: 1197619
Netherlands
01/08/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay lets be straight, how can reptilians be easily be killed:

1. by knife
2. by gun
3. by prayer
4. by cats
5. by energy weapons
5. orgone energy

Last Edited by Haile Menelik on 01/08/2011 03:35 PM
Marcus 11: 22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11862726
United States
03/03/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you want to know?
 Quoting: AlienAddictions.com

do you like lakes?

GLP