Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,015,242
Pageviews Today: 1,819,015Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 13,926
08:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

22 Yrs Old Malaysian Guy Jumped Off Building (SUICIDE) After leaving FACEBOOK message!!

goddess isis
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1041980
Indonesia
01/08/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
22 Yrs Old Malaysian Guy Jumped Off Building (SUICIDE) After leaving FACEBOOK message!!
This is tragic.

22 year old Malaysian guy Alviss Kong commited suicide right after updating his Facebook status and posting a pic of himself crying.

He decided to end his life after being dumped by his girlfriend, Bin Lui.

Alviss' Pic and his dead body [link to i776.photobucket.com]

Alviss' Last Pic on Facebook, crying before he decided to jump off and kill himself

[link to sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net]

Alvis Kong officially announced and started his relationship with his girlfriend on the 26th of July 2010 and the whole relationship lasted only 4 months where it ended early this month. This is ONLY Alvis’s second relationship and he’s ONLY 22.
He got rejected 5 times by this girl before he finally manage to couple with her for 4 months.

Alviss' last status on Facebook before he killed himself gets "204 status likes" but nobody tried to stop him from ending his life...
Facebook status pic here : [link to i776.photobucket.com]

This is the second case in Malaysia where a Facebook message was posted online before the person committed suicide due to relationship problems.

Source : [link to nyeebf.blogspot.com]

[link to joshuaongys.com]

Last Edited by goddess isis on 01/10/2011 04:09 AM
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)
*PSYCHIC READING BY ISIS*
Sorry can't reply PM..send email instead.
email : [email protected]
chatYM: glpisis
add me: twitter.com/isis2008

Taking steps to make a difference for a better world.
[link to rainbowlifehope.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221473
United States
01/08/2011 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 22 Yrs Old Malaysian Guy Jumped Off Building (SUICIDE) After leaving FACEBOOK message!!
There was something really sad,in his eyes....What a waste of precious life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218513
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 22 Yrs Old Malaysian Guy Jumped Off Building (SUICIDE) After leaving FACEBOOK message!!
He got dumped by a woman called Bin Liu.

*lol*

Poetry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220975
Germany
01/08/2011 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
fucked by the system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213268
United States
01/08/2011 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
He landed on a car?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218513
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably a Renault knowing his luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221052
United States
01/08/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Men don't handle rejection very well.
That's why you guys should ALWAYS have 4 or 5 broads waiting in the wings in case you get rejected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684028
United States
01/08/2011 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
He landed on a car?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213268
yes he did.so tragic indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222001
Germany
01/08/2011 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's why you guys should ALWAYS have 4 or 5 broads waiting in the wings in case you get rejected.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1221052

My six year relationship ended a year ago. Since then I tried to engage with several girls.

17 rejections and counting...

*Shrugs*
J-Rico

User ID: 1164537
United States
01/08/2011 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
No wonder she dumped him.
Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

:moranrico::Rico::moranrico:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213796
United States
01/08/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

My six year relationship ended a year ago. Since then I tried to engage with several girls.

17 rejections and counting...

*Shrugs*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222001

That's the spirit, brotha. Keep 'em coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221965
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it Malaysians who frequently die in their sleep, of "bang utot"?

[link to questionabletales.comicgenesis.com]

damned
FreedomStands

User ID: 1199019
United States
01/08/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
He got dumped by a woman called Bin Liu.

*lol*

Poetry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1218513

I read it as Bin Louie
The Library of GLP! Please post a list of all the articles you've ever made on GLP here:

Thread: (OFFICIAL) GLP THREAD LIST

Please copy paste 1199019 to the advanced search area while setting an earlier date to view a list of my other articles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189530
01/08/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
sad...but a bit dramatic..imagine all the grief caused to family now because he couldnt man-up. Rip dude

User ID: 1121096
Romania
01/08/2011 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The weirdest thing on Facebook is that many users have 200+ "friends" and they really think those people give a damn about them.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221915
Australia
01/08/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many guys kill themselves over woman.. What a disgrace to all men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1123488
United States
01/08/2011 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like a good guy though.. she probably found him boring which is usually the case with women these days.
Whitehawk

User ID: 1221942
Finland
01/08/2011 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
He doesnt look that bad..which makes me wonder why he got rejected so many times..
pro lurker

User ID: 1083110
Canada
01/08/2011 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i dont get the title of this thread, why is facebook in capital letters as if its somehow respsonsible for his death?!

second of all, i dont get what this was about ...
"This is ONLY Alvis’s second relationship and he’s ONLY 22."

wtf?

this thread is really weird to me for some reason, theres something wayyy off about it.
“A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221915
Australia
01/08/2011 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like a good guy though.. she probably found him boring which is usually the case with women these days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1123488

True.. who wants a boring guy.. And especially suicidal ones..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220166
France
01/08/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would never be a "victim"

My life is mine
I help other up and that's it
Their life is their life.

The "real" or fake emotional changes can have control over our lives.
jonniequest
User ID: 1220575
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
when i broke up with my first love after 7 years from being 15 i was totally devastated , i thought of suicide to , but i chose to put my head in the bible ,

years later im with a wonderful woman and 3 beutifull children , point is lifes moves on and iff your gullible enough to end your life over a fucking girl who was probably sucking some other dick then more fool you , and the bible says you will go hell to , double trouble .....

there just not worth it , especially not for a fricking life ..... more fool him
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038440
Canada
01/08/2011 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
may he find some peace...
jonniequest
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
for thoese thinking of suicide its pure selfishness , what about his parents the idiot , and the girl , well its achieved nothing she will be out on the town next week getting a mouth full of dick ... he is an idiot .. good landing though must of aimed for it like pilot wings the game ..lol
jonniequest
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
may he find some peace...
 Quoting: FAT MAN GO BOOM

yeah sound good but he will more likely be in hell after judgement ... your not allowed to kill yourself ,
J-Rico

User ID: 1116423
United States
01/08/2011 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
He doesnt look that bad..which makes me wonder why he got rejected so many times..
 Quoting: Whitehawk

For the same reason he killed himself... for being WEAK.
Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

:moranrico::Rico::moranrico:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1123488
United States
01/08/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
being 'weak' is such a terrible sin in the world these days. It's absolutely shunned by women too. He probably incarnates as a woman in most of his lifetimes which explains his behavior. I suspect I probably do as well. I have no desire to be 'macho' to prove myself to women, or present myself to the world as 'strong' ... all so superficial and biological.
RUDDD

User ID: 1218695
United Kingdom
01/08/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not enough $$$ in the bank
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222018
Croatia
01/08/2011 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like women, but I would never kill myself because of unhappiness in love.

User ID: 1121096
Romania
01/08/2011 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

He looks totally EMO.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
fillantpre
User ID: 1222146
United States
01/08/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

OMG IS THIS GOING TO BE A HABIT NOW........FACEBOOK ANNOUNCE YOUR SUICIDE? OMG.

GLP