Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 871,059
Pageviews Today: 1,447,173Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 10,262
02:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!

Follower of YHWH
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1225386
United States
01/10/2011 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
Well, you don't get a better source than this! The British Geological Survey (Natural Environment Research Counsel) states that the "South Atlantic Anomaly" (SAA) is indeed growing. Read this excerpt below for an explanation:

A magnetic reversal in progress?

The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field. We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond.

Earth’s magnetic field has had many highs, lows and reversals in its past. The last reversal was around 800,000 years ago. So the Earth is known to be able to re-generate its field and has done so during human pre-history. Understanding the development of the SAA may therefore be significant in understanding the reversal process and its impact on life and the natural environment.

[link to www.bgs.ac.uk]

_____________________________________________________________​___________________

This is an explanation of the SAA from Wikipedia:

The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) refers to the area where the Earth's inner Van Allen radiation belt comes closest to the Earth's surface. This leads to an increased flux of energetic particles in this region and exposes orbiting satellites to higher than usual levels of radiation. The effect is caused by the non-concentricity of the Earth and its magnetic dipole, and the SAA is the near-Earth region where the Earth's magnetic field is weakest.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

_____________________________________________________________​___________________

More sources here:

[link to imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov]

[link to www.astronomycafe.net]

[link to www.redicecreations.com]

Last Edited by Follower of YHWH on 01/10/2011 11:05 PM
**For those interested, my avatar is the American Civil flag. It is the REAL American flag and it is the one we as civilian Americans should be flying. The flag we know of as the American flag is actually the military flag. Read more at [link to www.barefootsworld.net] **

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Former President Woodrow Wilson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214836
United States
01/10/2011 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
I like that the sheer amount of crazy going on in the world today has allowed me to be the first person to say bump

Srsly: WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/10/2011 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: British Geological Survey ***Possible Pole Shift Occuring*** South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing!!
bumpsign1
**For those interested, my avatar is the American Civil flag. It is the REAL American flag and it is the one we as civilian Americans should be flying. The flag we know of as the American flag is actually the military flag. Read more at [link to www.barefootsworld.net] **

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Former President Woodrow Wilson
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/10/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like that the sheer amount of crazy going on in the world today has allowed me to be the first person to say bump

Srsly: WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214836

Thankshf I hope more people here take a look at my research and realize that this is really happening!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 883539
Canada
01/10/2011 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been putting out for some time it's going to occur.
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/10/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just found this interesting website from the USGS that actually shows the Earth's Magnetic field mapped out over a globe.

Here's the link:

[link to geomag.usgs.gov]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209397
United States
01/10/2011 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So any ideas when we will know for certain? Will one hemisphere be affected more than another?
Khim

User ID: 1021731
United States
01/10/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpsign1
 Quoting: Follower of YHWH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142215
United States
01/10/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe this is the real reason for all the chem trails. Spray stuff in the sky to protect people from the radiation of pole reversal
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/10/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
So any ideas when we will know for certain? Will one hemisphere be affected more than another?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209397

There is actually some interesting information on what they believe will happen. First, we will start to see a drastic weakening of the poles and then soon after, we will start to see "micro-poles" show up. There could be one pop up off the coast of say, Florida. This will cause what we now call the "Northern Lights" to be present in that area. These "micro-poles" can be in the tens or hundreds all around the globe! Then, soon after or possibly awhile after, the poles will fully weaken and finally flip, at which point the North Pole would then be South and vice-versa.

Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/10/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe this is the real reason for all the chem trails. Spray stuff in the sky to protect people from the radiation of pole reversal
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1142215

This has been one theory, especially with evidence showing that the chemtrails contain barium, which is known to absorb and deflect radiation.

Last Edited by Follower of YHWH on 01/11/2011 12:13 PM

SSTERRASS
User ID: 1222858
United States
01/10/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

This has been one theory, especially with evidence showing that the chemtrails contain barium, which is known to absorb (possibly adsorb, not sure) radiation.

THE CHEMTRAILS ARE FOR MULTIPLE USE. ELECTRONIC INTERFACING OF THE ATMOSPHERE WITH COMMUNICATION, TO MAKE THE MIND MORE DOCILE AS A RISDUAL SIDE EFFECT OF THE ALUMINUM IN THE ATMOSPHERE, AND TO BLOCK SOME RADIATION. THEY BEGAN SPARAYING THE ATMOSPHERE WAY B4 THE FEILD BEGAN TO BREAK DOWN AT THIS RATE. THEY KNEW!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185535
United States
01/10/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow!

And this:

We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond.

For all the shills. They don't know what happens or how long it takes. Right there, read it. And what they don't know is what they need to figure out radiation risks and what it will do to our atmosphere.

Iow, THEY DON'T KNOW. So there. I said it so many times on many magnetic pole shift threads but some seem to think they know. They should make themselves available to the British Geological Survey and let them know what's going on and that it's nothing to be concerned about or that it takes a thousand years. Go on, guys. Help the geologists out here with your vast knowledge.

LMAO.

Magnetotards = 1

Shills= 0
_2 swords_

User ID: 1103170
United States
01/10/2011 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
in these times i would not put my trust in what men say

ya know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209397
United States
01/10/2011 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have never really followed anything about the pole shift except I think I read somewhere that it will change coastlines. I dunno. Guess I should start reading up on this. I probably am way too close to the ocean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225500
Puerto Rico
01/11/2011 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
So both the magnetic North Pole and this SAA are doing their thing, SATHTF!!
anonymous again
User ID: 1224385
United States
01/11/2011 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
the problem as I see it is if the poles flip the land mass will also flip since it will realign with the polarity of space where North is North there too. The only planet that isn't aligned like that is a plasma giant, Uranus and its pole is aimed at the sun... also putting out more energy than it takes in it led me to free-e theory but that's another story.

Any chance this anomaly is because of the pull of planet x? If thats the case it won't fully stabilize until the planet exits from its range of influence.

and then we have the procession of the equinox as well as that ribbon to think about.

Bottom line I believe if you are one of Faith there is nothing to worry about because it had been written.
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

User ID: 1226001
United States
01/11/2011 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpsign1

nexuseditor

User ID: 1214026
Australia
01/11/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
nice one!

bump
wisc_natureboy

User ID: 1226014
United States
01/11/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good find FOY!
We all breathe the same air.
.-.. --- ...- . / .- .-.. .-..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071132
United States
01/11/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Trust me, we all appreciate you "putting out" in these times of stress.
Zeus2573

User ID: 960895
United States
01/11/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Why are there those that are saying its normal?

Is this normal or not?

This is the first that I've heard of things like this going on.

~Zeus
Zeus2573 was an alter ego that never should have existed in the first place. Therefore, he has been laid to rest, never to return again. Brent has taken his place.

Friedrich Nietzsche is dead. ~God - August 25, 1900
________________________________________________________​_______
Before God we are equally wise, and equally foolish. ~ Albert Einstein.
Zeus2573

User ID: 960895
United States
01/11/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of two things is happening here.

Either there's a lot of lying going on about this, or, it's actually happening.

Neither ones any good.

~Zeus
Zeus2573 was an alter ego that never should have existed in the first place. Therefore, he has been laid to rest, never to return again. Brent has taken his place.

Friedrich Nietzsche is dead. ~God - August 25, 1900
________________________________________________________​_______
Before God we are equally wise, and equally foolish. ~ Albert Einstein.
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/11/2011 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why are there those that are saying its normal?

Is this normal or not?

This is the first that I've heard of things like this going on.

~Zeus
 Quoting: Zeus2573

I don't think this is normal at all. In fact, if you look around you'll see that lots of scientists in the field are VERY concerned!

Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 1223729
Australia
01/11/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The universe changes

The galaxies change

The solar system changes

The earth changes.

Nothing can be infinitely unchangeable, it wouldn't exist.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2011 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of two things is happening here.

Either there's a lot of lying going on about this, or, it's actually happening.

Neither ones any good.

~Zeus
 Quoting: Zeus2573

Good point.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2011 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
:bumpsign1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1226138
Germany
01/11/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt all that is happening caused by man-made global warming? chuckle

The birds and fish have been killed by CO2 and being too warm, watch Al Gore's movie, he said CO2 is gonna kill US ALL! ahhh

The shift/reversal of the magnetic poles can be stopped paying carbon taxes! 5a pay up!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/11/2011 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe they are saying this. This should be pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1226138
Germany
01/11/2011 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185535

+1

bump
Follower of YHWH  (OP)

United States
01/11/2011 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185535

Thank you! I agree. I am trying to keep the thread up on the first page to let GLPers see some real, genuine evidence of what is going on magnetically on the Earth. This possibly ties in with a whole lot of other things going on right now. Compass readings going haywire, birds and fish going haywire, etc... all possibly linked to the Earth's magnetic field doing some strange things.

GLP