Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,138,620
Pageviews Today: 2,171,097Threads Today: 1,023Posts Today: 19,132
10:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I keep hearing loud sqeaking noises in my sleep. Is the Illuminati invading my dreams?

Brad Maynerd
User ID: 1218784
United States
01/18/2011 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I keep hearing loud sqeaking noises in my sleep. Is the Illuminati invading my dreams?
Quite often in my sleep, I hear these loud squeaking noises in my ear. It sounds like when you sit on a vinyl fabric chair, or when you run your finger across a balloon. Then when I awaken, the room smells terrible, like maybe Bigfoot was there during the night. I've noticed that this sort of thing occurs every time I eat Mexican food for supper.

So my question is, do you think the Mexican Illuminati is trying to brainwash me nocturnally? Perhaps to turn me into a dangerous assassin? And what's the connection with Bigfoot here? Could I be a secret shaman? What sort of aliens could do this to me? What planet might they come from?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154372
United States
01/18/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I keep hearing loud sqeaking noises in my sleep. Is the Illuminati invading my dreams?
maybe its the cheese
FNG

User ID: 1234497
United States
01/18/2011 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I keep hearing loud sqeaking noises in my sleep. Is the Illuminati invading my dreams?
Your wife is giving you the dutch oven treatment for being an asshole to her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930345
United States
01/18/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
check under your bed:

Brad Maynerd (OP)
User ID: 1218784
United States
01/18/2011 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, it's not cheese or rats or any of that. I'm trying to get the answer here since it impacts upon our entire civilization. I think maybe a black hole is opening up near my bedroom. Could it have something to do with CERN? Because I heard that hadrons squeak when they collide.
weegie

User ID: 1232839
Switzerland
01/18/2011 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have mice in your mattress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217144
United Kingdom
01/18/2011 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
yep. mice.
MONSTER

User ID: 1231466
United States
01/18/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, it's not cheese or rats or any of that. I'm trying to get the answer here since it impacts upon our entire civilization. I think maybe a black hole is opening up near my bedroom. Could it have something to do with CERN? Because I heard that hadrons squeak when they collide.
 Quoting: Brad Maynerd 1218784

Youre waking youself up farting.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1230904
United States
01/18/2011 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Brad Maynerd 1218784

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1119817
United States
01/18/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe your are just going insane, and are now experiencing illusions of grandeur.
User ID: 452304
United States
01/18/2011 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blow yer nose..

Afore go'n ta bed..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1231575
Australia
01/18/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like Psycho Illuminati mice.. and they are known too to also often be followed by a Bigfoot and are attracted by the smell of bean farts..

ahhh

GLP