Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,988
Pageviews Today: 856,460Threads Today: 289Posts Today: 4,888
10:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Haven't the aliens figured out by now that humans can't figure out what crop circles mean?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722595
United States
01/18/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Haven't the aliens figured out by now that humans can't figure out what crop circles mean?
WTF? If aliens have been trying to send humans a message for the last several decades or even centuries (if you believe the folk tales), haven't they figured out by now that we don't know what the fuck they mean? Or are these supposed intelligent creatures just using crops for creating art?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235425
United States
01/18/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Haven't the aliens figured out by now that humans can't figure out what crop circles mean?
yawn!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 842983
United States
01/18/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Haven't the aliens figured out by now that humans can't figure out what crop circles mean?
I think they enjoy destroying our crops and hastening famine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1230905
United States
01/18/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
aliens didn't make them. there is no evidence supporting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729053
United States
01/18/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone once said they are symbolic in nature and are working exactly as intended - communicating to us. There are some good documentaries and analysis out there and a couple of decent threads on this board as well. Search is your friend.
TheRealUFOMan

User ID: 1210499
United States
01/18/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
farmers should set up security cams, I dont know why they wont
No One On GLP Could Have Known The Whole Time I Was An Ambassador To Them

If You Book It, They Will Come

What Energy Caused The Universe To Come Into Place Almost Instantaneously?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 722595
United States
01/18/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
yawn!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1235425

Or are alien crop circles complete bullshit which is way more likely the case. I seriously doubt any intelligent being is going to keep sending us messages we can't fucking understand. Why don't they just say what they want to say in english?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235434
United States
01/18/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
yawn!

Or are alien crop circles complete bullshit which is way more likely the case. I seriously doubt any intelligent being is going to keep sending us messages we can't fucking understand. Why don't they just say what they want to say in english?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 722595

You hit the nail on the head. There is nothing alien about crop circles. Never has been and never will be. Crop circles are created by humans.
Aonymous
User ID: 1160763
Canada
01/19/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
To those who seek answers/theories regarding crop circles (amongst a host of other things that are actively being discussed on this forum)

Pane "Astral Walker" Andov has written a free e-book on the subject. I found it fascinating.

[link to www.box.net]

It will take time to get thru, but well worth the read (no matter what your beliefs are - it will make you think)

Canadian F
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160763
Canada
01/19/2011 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1232215
United States
01/19/2011 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
rofl the ufo anti religion psyop began in 1946 roswell. crop circles are part of it.
Friendly Alien Visitor

User ID: 921079
United States
01/19/2011 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF? If aliens have been trying to send humans a message for the last several decades or even centuries (if you believe the folk tales), haven't they figured out by now that we don't know what the fuck they mean? Or are these supposed intelligent creatures just using crops for creating art?

The message is the mystery itself. They are not conveying meaning, just emphasizing the need to question the world around and within you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235534
United States
01/19/2011 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378926
United States
05/11/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TheRealUFOMan

supposivley they are created by using sound waves, and if they were man made they would take way more than 1 night for someone to make them so big and so symmetrical an would needa sky view. i doubt the gov has a giant stamp looking thing that they have a helicopter drop on the crops to make an implant...the farmers would hear the helicopter....
CaptiveR
User ID: 1397152
United Kingdom
05/23/2011 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

The message is the mystery itself. They are not conveying meaning, just emphasizing the need to question the world around and within you.
 Quoting: Friendly Alien Visitor

Greetings friend, i enjoyed your words.

Could some of these genuine formations be done by humans, but not in our time, but from a timeline ahead of our own. Or could they be done by other types of humans, who live on a slightly different dimension to ours. Or are both these parties communicating with each other, using 3rd dimensional earth to form the message. Maybe these messages are not for us at all.
Yddap

User ID: 1387513
Netherlands
05/23/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are crop circles still happening?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1397161
United States
05/23/2011 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
yawn!

You hit the nail on the head. There is nothing alien about crop circles. Never has been and never will be. Crop circles are created by humans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1235434

the first few in modern times may have been.. it was just stories about seeing/hearing a loud UFO in their back yard and when they check after its gone there was a big round burn mark on the ground with odd particles(radioactive or something??)... and it wasnt in a field.. it was just their overgrown back yard...

it wasnt in a nice perfect shape and it wasnt all elaborate and crazy looking.. it was just a big round burn mark, or like 3 round burn marks forming a triangle... it just looked like something really hot had landed there...

or maybe it was from a bonfire... probably.. lol

i remember it from way back on like unsolved mysteries or that show with leonard nimoy.. cant remember which.

it was after that that these more elaborate ones started popping up.. and then those 2 guys from england claimed they made most of them... but of course.. no one wants to believe that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43934290
United States
09/11/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are found properly, you are just preparing your particular human genetics for extinction.

Hey, don't say we didn't warn you.

[link to channel.nationalgeographic.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46672660
United States
09/11/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone once said they are symbolic in nature and are working exactly as intended - communicating to us. There are some good documentaries and analysis out there and a couple of decent threads on this board as well. Search is your friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 729053

You know the aliens suck because........their so smart......yet "their communications is impenetrable to most"..........so WTF is this shit???????

Why cannot they speak our language so we can deal with them?

We get coded bullshit that no one can figure out: PROOF THEY ARE MFers......all the way.......ANYBODY THAT SMART WHO WON'T TALK STRAIGHT IS A MOFO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24104624
United States
09/11/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have figured out what it means.

Watch the movie Thrive, and go to minute 25:00 or so. They figured out some of them. It's a blue print for the taurus - a way to generate "free energy." Seriously. Watch it for free on You Tube.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
09/11/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its just bored aliens fucking with us.

Sort of like cosmic tagging.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46614374
United States
09/11/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think they enjoy destroying our crops and hastening famine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 842983

they dont destroy them... they bend them with out harming the crop

aliens didn't make them. there is no evidence supporting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1230905

tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46466196
United States
09/11/2013 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

This.

Also, if I was going to try communicate to another planet's beings, I would totally just make drawings and shit in their crop farms and do absolutely nothing else, right? RIGHT?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46672722
United Kingdom
09/11/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

First clip is crops being filmed as they are made.

next is proof of communication, and understanding.

The last clip is a demonstration of a person making an orb, they use it to clear the clouds, starts small then takes out huge thick clouds, in minutes.

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

Enjoy :)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/11/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

This.

Also, if I was going to try communicate to another planet's beings, I would totally just make drawings and shit in their crop farms and do absolutely nothing else, right? RIGHT?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46466196

They use the telluric and atmospheric currents of the planet.

Dan winter said "orbs/ball lightening are carriers of consciousness".

[link to information-machine.blogspot.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44679943
United States
09/11/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey idiot. some of us know EXACTLY what the crop circles are telling. this thread is stupid op do some research you will get your answers
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/11/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have figured out what it means.

Watch the movie Thrive, and go to minute 25:00 or so. They figured out some of them. It's a blue print for the taurus - a way to generate "free energy." Seriously. Watch it for free on You Tube.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24104624

This, and also that we have a torus in and around us, our aura works in the same way.
mysterynomore

User ID: 35366735
Australia
09/11/2013 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
There not made by aliens.

There geometric shapes.
Humanity doesn't know the meaning of this science, so it's foreign to people...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46466196
United States
09/11/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

The last clip is a demonstration of a person making an orb, they use it to clear the clouds, starts small then takes out huge thick clouds, in minutes.

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

Quoting: acuk

What a bunch of faked bullshit. This didn't even make it look good, just fades ugh
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/11/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

Quoting: acuk

What a bunch of faked bullshit. This didn't even make it look good, just fades ugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46466196

Funny, cause I see the orbs all the time, have interacted with them, have had them come and take on a humanoid form in front of me and others, but yeah, its all made up.

I know people who can cloudbust, as shown in the clip also, but don't worry, we will stop scaring you now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302477
United States
09/11/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you think they are trying to communicate with humans?

GLP