Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 311,423
Pageviews Today: 506,954Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,540
05:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY SHIT!!!! Look at these cats' reaction on Justin Bieber photos!!! WOW!!!!!!

Cojones
User ID: 1105510
United States
01/19/2011 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HOLY SHIT!!!! Look at these cats' reaction on Justin Bieber photos!!! WOW!!!!!!

WOAAA!! Cats are very sensitive animals. The ancient Egyptians knew the psychic skills of these animals and is told in ancient scriptures that they are "keepers of the underworld". The fact is that cats easily can feel evil presences and probably see their source in the astral dimensions. These videos just blew up my mind. Two different cats reacting of EXACT same way, on Justin Bieber pics. Just look at them!! Reminds me that scene of "The Mummy", when the cat reacted of same way while facing Imhotep.

What these cats saw on Bieber??? Reptilian astral body???

Damn!!!!

bump bump bump bump bump damned
RF
User ID: 503158
United States
01/19/2011 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! Look at these cats' reaction on Justin Bieber photos!!! WOW!!!!!!
Bizarre. Interesting find. Thanks
Cojones (OP)
United States
01/19/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! Look at these cats' reaction on Justin Bieber photos!!! WOW!!!!!!
Bizarre. Interesting find. Thanks
 Quoting: RF 503158

These cats definitely saw something on Bieber. Cats react like that when facing evil astral manifestations, unnoticed by humans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235778
Ireland
01/19/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
gonna try this with my cat.
(of course it hates everything anyway)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193640
Belgium
01/19/2011 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My god how satisfying it is to see Bieber taking a beating by a cat.

LOL
<JADR>

User ID: 617358
Australia
01/19/2011 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Justin Bieber ... the devil?
Cojones (OP)
United States
01/19/2011 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My god how satisfying it is to see Bieber taking a beating by a cat.

LOL
 Quoting: XPreNN

If they reacted like that with pictures, go figure out what they would do with Bieber himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235785
Australia
01/19/2011 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I never payed attention to this little internet-whore.. infact i'll go as far as to say who the fuck is that if I had heard his name some weeks ago..

ive not listened to any of its songs but I can tell by the association that its not going to be anything pleasant
and being 30 im not jealous at the hordes of mindless technology nursed facebook generation little girls swooning over this kid.. although it does show the depths of which society has fallen

but watching this damn cat video, I indeed see what the cats are scared of.. look at this bastards eyes.. they're empty.. they have no soul.. something deeply disturbing about it not so much for his sake. im sure he made his deal

but for the thousands of innocent children that follow him and his ways, likely heading for some real bad luck in their future

im not religious.. but that the impression I get
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235434
United States
01/19/2011 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Justin Bieber may be the Antichrist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189011
Australia
01/19/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
No surprises there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235785
Australia
01/19/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154162
United States
01/19/2011 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
now try it on the real justin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222054
United States
01/19/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1235785

That was a good laugh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217429
United States
01/19/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tested this on my cat. Printed out a pic of bieber and the cat attacked it.

WHAT THE FUCK?

damned
x
User ID: 1127909
Denmark
01/19/2011 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man regularly beats his cat with a paper..Cat becomes mad,scared whenever he see's the man holding a magazine/paper.
me777

User ID: 774992
Canada
01/19/2011 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
No surprises there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1189011

Idol1 damned2
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Project_Deimos

User ID: 1208235
United States
01/19/2011 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
kirkrofl
"There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081433
United States
01/19/2011 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 926464
United States
01/19/2011 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235755
United States
01/19/2011 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I had a cat to try this one on.

Weird.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234484
United States
01/19/2011 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man regularly beats his cat with a paper..Cat becomes mad,scared whenever he see's the man holding a magazine/paper.
 Quoting: x 1127909

Then why did the first cat not react to another persons photo in the same magazine?
My first impression of Bieber was he was effeminate and that the intent was to implant into the minds of young girls that feminine acting men were attractive and desirable. Just another way to breed meek, submissive men
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202565
United States
01/19/2011 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tested this on my cat. Printed out a pic of bieber and the cat attacked it.

WHAT THE FUCK?

damned
 Quoting: Silverblade

post your vid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202565
United States
01/19/2011 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: x 1127909

He used 2 different papers...

you lose

5a

yay
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2011 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
That would REALLY be weird if it turns out that all cats react this way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/19/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

you lose

5a

yay
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202565

Do the fucktard boogie
x
User ID: 1127909
Denmark
01/19/2011 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

you lose

5a

yay
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1202565

maybe he sprayed something on it that cats doesnt like to smell ? Maybe he edited the movie ? who knows..think harder before believig every crap you see...yeah justin bieber is the devil...gtfo please lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235840
United Kingdom
01/19/2011 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing to do with the Bieber being a paedo?

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235840
United Kingdom
01/19/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Cojones 1105510

That's one badass moggy.
Truthache

User ID: 1114853
United States
01/19/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anagram fun with:

JUSTIN BIEBER

ANAGRAM= JUTE BRIBE SIN

JUTE-

Noun
1. a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Angles and Saxons to become Anglo-Saxons

BRIBE-
Noun
That which seduces; seduction; allurement.

SIN
=
v. break a moral or religious law, transgress, commit an offense
in warm pursuit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235856
United States
01/19/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
They probably spank the cat with a picture of Justin, until the cat starts to associate the picture with pain. Then when they just show the cat the picture, the cat attacks the picture.

I hope no one else does this to their poor cat for a laugh though.

The paper might not really physically hurt the cat, than just annoy it or scare it. But still, the I think the point of owning an animal is to be nice to it and love it, not annoy it, hurt it, or cause it pain to get a laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235755
United States
01/19/2011 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
someone else give it a shot and see

GLP