Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare

Urod
User ID: 1322312
Canada
03/31/2011 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare
Word Salad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222713

That's the Spirit ! A vegetative state is always a sign of a slave ... and you know you'll have seconds tonight ...
Urod
User ID: 1324482
Canada
04/01/2011 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare
... I know , I know , Aliens , Dreaming , weird sci-fi stuff , just entertaiment ...
Than , as you go to bed you recall the essay and Try to experiment ... in seconds you are breaking in a sweat realizing that you can not control your own dreams ...and imediately understand how serious the reality is ...
Than you`ll start searching for Daniel from the A Recipe ...
Bebu
User ID: 1317188
Colombia
04/01/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
is there some actual information of any kind on this thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288478
United States
04/01/2011 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not give a condensed version here?

Who is Daniel?

What steps are needed to control dreams (or whatever the end game is in your assay)?

Throw some meat out there and you may get more interested parties.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311564
United States
04/02/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here some interesting angle to it , how universal sleep is .
My interpretation is simple , since any specie can arise to intelligence all are targeted and succeptable .

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

" ScienceDaily (June 30, 2010) — In a novel mathematical model that reproduces sleep patterns for multiple species, an international team of researchers has demonstrated that the neural circuitry that controls the sleep/wake cycle in humans may also control the sleep patterns of 17 different mammalian species.... " .
 Quoting: Urod 1321398

1. Aliens control us during our dreams, or 24hrs a day?

2. Are all 17 species controlled?

3. Are there many different types of aliens or 1 specie only?

4. WTF is your recipe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324664
United States
04/02/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that a government of only consisting of one person applied only to that world an no other, inhabited by only one person and no others is the best form of government, the option of maybe 8 people might be acceptable after careful considerations but beyond that no others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1313019

Would that be Before or After the birth of the said person ?

Remember , Nobody dreamed of themselfs being Dead ... you just CAN'T !! ... try it !
 Quoting: Urod 1021254

Huh? Why can't someone dream of themselves being dead?
I wasn't trying to dream it, but I certainly have dreamed that I was dead, and even viewed myself in a casket, and saw the other people who were at the funeral. It was rather sad. :-(

Urod
User ID: 1325130
Canada
04/02/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember , Nobody dreamed of themselfs being Dead ... you just CAN'T !! ... try it !
 Quoting: Urod 1021254

Huh? Why can't someone dream of themselves being dead?
I wasn't trying to dream it, but I certainly have dreamed that I was dead, and even viewed myself in a casket, and saw the other people who were at the funeral. It was rather sad. :-(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324664

Very interesting ... were you ebale to control the dream OR it was shown to you ? THX !
Urod
User ID: 1327853
Canada
04/04/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
In 'view' of the Chicago sittings , What's the point ?? Are they shooting Independence Day Part 2 ?

See the Deceit of war in the essay right after failing to control your dreams , a Wake-up Call , unforgetable as Sweaty that will be ... cause you Never seen yourself as ... cattle .
Urod
User ID: 1327853
Canada
04/04/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not give a condensed version here?

Who is Daniel?

What steps are needed to control dreams (or whatever the end game is in your assay)?

Throw some meat out there and you may get more interested parties.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

WHY would I be difficult in giving the web address ? Because it is censored Here on GLP .
So I can give only hints to be used in Search : A Recipe future shocking for a Nation , on Wordpress .
There .
Than You try to post it ...

Daniel is your dream come true that will help you never dream again ... how's that for Meat ? And that's just the tip og the iceberg , beyound is your True independence from food to clothing , privacy , defence security and arts . Than is still a WhoLa LOT More , including how to play piano without any lessons !!
James L.
User ID: 1328537
Canada
04/04/2011 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is very , very serious !!
We need to ask the geneticians to take a look , I am a believer of this phenomenon .
Amazingly we are taking it for granted !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321729
United States
04/05/2011 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
every time i realize i'm dreaming i wake up or the dream freazes, the one time i was watching alien ufos flying on top of a mountain and when i realize its a dream they froze in mid air, same thing with a killer whale i was watching underwater and with a giant holding a big piece of wood running towards me. the dream freazes it becomes from video to just a pic.
Funney
User ID: 1217845
Czechia
04/05/2011 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 hours is a max for me

5:30 wake up
23:30 - 00:00 my body shuts down everyday at this time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217845
Czechia
04/05/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 hours is a max for me

5:30 wake up
23:30 - 00:00 my body shuts down everyday at this time

+dream is not a prison
nor life is

only defragmentation :D

sleep well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1262356
United States
04/05/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't read the recipe yet.

I can control 0% - 100% of the dream.

Seems many levels determine the control.

I have discovered the aliens and the dream prisons.

There are so many, it seems to be very complexed.

Many types of beings are manipulated in these prisons. Most of the beings dont even know.
Urod
User ID: 1329776
Canada
04/05/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wired.com]

" ... People who experience it find themselves awake in the dream world for anywhere from a few seconds to 10 minutes, often experiencing hallucinations with dark undertones. Cultures from everywhere from Newfoundland to the Caribbean to Japan have come up with spiritual explanations for the phenomenon. Now, a new article in The Psychologist suggests sleep researchers are finally figuring out the neurological basis of the condition.

“This research strongly suggests that sleep paralysis is related to REM sleep, and in particular REM sleep that occurs at sleep onset,” write researchers Julia Santomauro and Christopher C. French of the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit, Goldsmiths, at the University of London. “Shift work, jet lag, irregular sleep habits, overtiredness and sleep deprivation are all considered to be predisposing factors to sleep paralysis; this may be because such events disrupt the sleep–wake cycle, which can then cause [sleep-onset REM periods].... ”

OK , but Who buys the explanation provided ?? If the 'scientist' would be right , we would have hundred of thousands of cases a night in Canada alone ...

Don't let me get in your way of trying to control your dreams tonight ... than see the essay for help .
( Ya , spreading it would be a good idea ! )
Urod
Canada
04/05/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Many types of beings are manipulated in these prisons. Most of the beings dont even know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262356
\

... here you go , keep at it . Pay attention to the feel of 'pipelines' or 'conduits' of hooking to the aliens . Than Blow them appart !
Than change the tactict , try to Sneak through the pipeline and enter the Alien's Room .
There Blow it appart !
Keep repeating until you became a real menace and they will avoid you ...

Than read the A Recipe ...
Urod
Canada
04/05/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
every time i realize i'm dreaming i wake up or the dream freazes, the one time i was watching alien ufos flying on top of a mountain and when i realize its a dream they froze in mid air, same thing with a killer whale i was watching underwater and with a giant holding a big piece of wood running towards me. the dream freazes it becomes from video to just a pic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321729

Good description , had the same experience of frezeeng videos .

The first hint that you are sucesful at annoying aliens is the nature of your dreams : they became peaceful ...

I believe this effect is the base line of the Universe , peaceful . If true we have Huge hopes !
Urod
User ID: 1332107
Canada
04/07/2011 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
In trying times as our specie is going through right now is the perfect situation to gage any Alien presence .

So let's accept the reality that Nobody is lending us a hand of help , never did ...
So we can conclude that if there are any aliens around us , they are not our friends . SETI , get this through your childish minds ...
Urod
User ID: 1332802
Canada
04/07/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
With the aproaching weekend and more time on hand , please go ahead and prepare your self for more experimentation ...
Urod
Canada
04/07/2011 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
... I want to underline again that under a Daniel ( read the A Recipe , future shocking ) the sleep issue would have been put under scrutiny by his government imediately , with full knowladge of the population . It would be a Purging action at the Specie level .
But than Daniel had so much more in mind ...
Urod
Canada
04/07/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
is there some actual information of any kind on this thread?
 Quoting: Bebu 1317188

Mainly of two kinds :

One that you read in the Original Post ( OP ) at the begining of this thread .

The Other is provided by ... you . All you have to do is go to sleep , close your eyes and try to control what ever you see ... Good luck ! Than read the essay .
Urod
Canada
04/07/2011 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i look forward to a few things and sleep is one of the better ones eating is a biggie.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1291923

I tried to control my dreams and was no go , was very scary ! Now I am reading the solution ...
 Quoting: JadeSon 1311573

Please spread the knowladge , losing a third of our lifes is unacceptable .
Urod
User ID: 1334120
Canada
04/08/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a friendly reminder to read the A Recipe , future shocking for a Nation onj Wordpress ( clues for searching cause it's banned here ) .
Why bother searching for it :
- has the Climate essay , get ready to board a boat
- has the Advanced Alien Super-Specie , the Dream Prison
- and the icing , it has the Unifying Properties of Nature , UPN ( aka the Unifying Theory of physics ) except that my UPN is not a theory , it;s Reality ...

When find them pass them along to friends and strangers ...
 Quoting: Urod 1281379

Reminder of its new location , thanks .
Urod
User ID: 1334968
Canada
04/09/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
... summer is here in the North hemisphere ( red band at top/north ) :

[link to discover.itsc.uah.edu]

How would that influence access to your dream machine ?
Urod
User ID: 1336897
Canada
04/10/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is very , very serious !!
We need to ask the geneticians to take a look , I am a believer of this phenomenon .
Amazingly we are taking it for granted !
 Quoting: James L. 1328537

... right , specialy when the evidence hounts us every night , not something hard to prove .
Urod
User ID: 1337678
Canada
04/11/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi to England and ... Good night !
Urod
User ID: 1337854
Canada
04/11/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Long Kiss Good-Bye it is as apropriate as Good Night every night . Including the amnesia .
Urod
User ID: 1341914
Canada
04/14/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262356

Keep it up , knock them out !
Urod
User ID: 1141802
Canada
04/15/2011 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321729

With lights off close eyes and see the first pic that comes to your conscience .
DDan

User ID: 1343368
Germany
04/15/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this a Canadian thing?? Because I am seeing *EVERY* Canadian flag talking about this??

BTW, links are sometimes a "no-go" here on GLP, but I never heard that you cannot talk about something??

Something is NOT RIGHT here??

wtf
Kind Regards,
Dan

GLP