Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393395
United Kingdom
05/21/2011 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare
I do not have nightmares or dreams ever!
Urod
User ID: 1394024
Canada
05/21/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Advanced Alien Super-Specie Assay : the Dream Prison , an ongoing nightmare
I do not have nightmares or dreams ever!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1393395

How do you sleep ? Describe souraundings as well ( energy sources ) .
Charm
User ID: 1396089
Canada
05/22/2011 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jee , I though I`ll have nightmares with all that Rupture chat , but not , I fought back this time ! Thanks !
James
User ID: 1397356
Canada
05/23/2011 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got to be persistant , taking back control is not easy because we are at a designed disatvantage : the chemical factor ...
Read the details , shocking !
Andrew
User ID: 1398736
Canada
05/24/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got to be persistant , taking back control is not easy because we are at a designed disatvantage : the chemical factor ...
 Quoting: James 1397356

With or without the advanced nasty/inconsiderate aliens it is worth looking into this disease that we call 'sleep' , just look at the evidence presented , there is enough to cause an investigation .
Don't forget to also read the main story on that web site , the A Recipe !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 619959
Canada
05/24/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

With or without the advanced nasty/inconsiderate aliens it is worth looking into this disease that we call 'sleep' , just look at the evidence presented , there is enough to cause an investigation .
 Quoting: Andrew 1398736

Doesn't seem to be there anymore?
Andrew
User ID: 1399190
Canada
05/24/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Andrew 1398736

Doesn't seem to be there anymore?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 619959

It is ! Look towards the end of the web site right after the Climate essay .
Did you first search for the right terms above ?
Urod
User ID: 1405930
Canada
05/29/2011 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Permanent wake-up call for humanity .
Very rarely we run into a 'conspiracy' story that we can test ourselfs , just count the number of UFOs you've seen .
Here is something different , something that , for a change , you don't need to listen or believe anyone including me : you can test it every night yourself hence it gains in an instant the strongest credibility that you can experience , to the point that will make you turn the lights back on ...

Aside of the Recipe , here is my last try to weak up the human in us and leave the monkey behind .

I will make it very short : tonight after you'll tuck your self in bed , turn off the lights and pay attention to the first image or action scenes that suddenly will appear in your mind .
Now , try to change or stop them or just blank the 'screen' .

If you will not be able to and , after a few tries , the panic will set in to the point that you will turn the lights back on , realizing that you have no control over your dreams , well , that will be the time when you will understand something is going on and remember to read the Advanced Alien Super Specie essay and became Aware .

Always , always copy and spread the anonymous Recipe and post it on your blog , it will not be here for long , it has been banned before , the truth and message it carries is way overdue ...
Urod
User ID: 1405930
Canada
05/29/2011 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excerpt :
" ... Yet that TV documentary , I remember , was supported by reputable Universities and scientist and the experiments done to prove it were very real .

In the ancient Chinese book “ The Art of War “ as well as in the modern philosophy of the Elite there is a statement saying “ The best way to enslave beings is not to make them aware they are enslaved “ .

You will never dream the same after reading this , I know it first hand . " ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1374733
United Kingdom
05/29/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whats interesting is I am able to manipulate the dream and usually this wakes me up, if it is a pleasant dream with a bit of effort I am able to draw up the same image and resume the dream but with a higher degree of control of the outcome.

Feels almost like a TV screen or form of entertainment which releases some mood enhancing chemicals.

If I have forgotten a dream entirely the mere mention of a keyword from that dream will allow me to recall it and remember it.

Very bizarre stuff for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1374733
United Kingdom
05/29/2011 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whats interesting is I am able to manipulate the dream and usually this wakes me up, if it is a pleasant dream with a bit of effort I am able to draw up the same image and resume the dream but with a higher degree of control of the outcome.

Feels almost like a TV screen or form of entertainment which releases some mood enhancing chemicals.

If I have forgotten a dream entirely the mere mention of a keyword from that dream will allow me to recall it and remember it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374733

Keep this thread alive people, this needs to be looked into further!
John
User ID: 1407402
Canada
05/30/2011 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Keep this thread alive people, this needs to be looked into further!

... and some thought this is a joke ?? Get real :

“ … The longest recorded period without sleep is an astounding 33 years, performed by 64 year old Vietnamese man named Thai Ngoc, who claims to have lost his need for sleep after a sickness in the 70′s. Surprisingly, he experiences no ill negative effects from this condition, not even the normal sleep deprivation effects such as fatigue, loss of concentration, and so on.

Under normal circumstances, people who lose even a few days of sleep start exhibiting cognitive symptoms usually only present in senior citizens.

Scientists have found a gene that could be responsible for needing less sleep, which they call “Period 3″ or the “Clock Gene”. While most humans need an average of 8 hours of sleep, people with specific variants of the Period 3 gene seem need to much less – sometimes as little as 4 hours of sleep a night.... " .... more .
Urod
User ID: 1410476
Canada
06/01/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's get this straight , we are lucky that the potential aliens do not appear to be in Direct contact with us hence not be phisically present here , in the UPN sense .

Their connection to us is via the SuperFluid at the most fundamental level of information ( voltage ) transfer within our synapses : the waves that take advantage of the SuperFluid property of being non-compressible , hence instatenious in transfer ( like a wave in a bottle but instant ).
Understanding that clears why we can disrupt their induced scenarios only by using the same level of communication ( dreaming , thoughts ) .

BTW , good night !
Sam
User ID: 1418963
Canada
06/07/2011 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even without the Alien factor , sleep alone is a mmenace and a waste of time so it;s good to see the details of what has being observed and so possible . I.E. not a fantasy .
User ID: 25374652
Canada
10/11/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's get this straight , we are lucky that the potential aliens do not appear to be in Direct contact with us hence not be phisically present here , in the UPN sense .

Their connection to us is via the SuperFluid at the most fundamental level of information ( voltage ) transfer within our synapses : the waves that take advantage of the SuperFluid property of being non-compressible , hence instatenious in transfer ( like a wave in a bottle but instant ).
Understanding that clears why we can disrupt their induced scenarios only by using the same level of communication ( dreaming , thoughts , Concentration ) .

BTW , good night !

Quoting: Urod 1410476

This is not the " Matrix " , not the same thing by far , and we should be thanksful for that !

BTW , the UPN refers to the Unifying Property of Nature at [link to UPNtheory.WordPress.com]
, and while there check out The Recipe !

The SuperFluid second founder is here , worth reading to see the posibilities :

Thread: None 2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374652
Canada
10/11/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kudos ! You are doig great , start taking Over and annoying the ' aliens ' ! I support your entire comment because I experienced it in the same very way .

BREAKING :

Sleep Talking with Yourself !

[link to english.farsnews.com]

" ... " The big surprise here is that this kind of persistent activity is happening during sleep, pretty much all the time. " Mehta said .

"These results are entirely novel and surprising .
In fact, this working memory-like persistent activity occurred in the entorhinal cortex even under anesthesia."

The study appears Oct. 7, 2012 in the early online edition of the journal Nature Neuroscience ... " .... read more shocking info ....

Get all the info in the " ... Super Aliens , Dream Prison " article to understand the full impact , underlining the Immunity to Anesthesia !!

GLP