Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,005,580
Pageviews Today: 1,676,287Threads Today: 678Posts Today: 12,069
04:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Come and get your special K...Oops I meant to say, Largest ketamine seizure ever in Canada

It's hot here
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 774404
United States
01/26/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Come and get your special K...Oops I meant to say, Largest ketamine seizure ever in Canada
Thought all Canadians wanted was a little pot and maybe some H in Vancouver.

[link to www.vancouversun.com]

VANCOUVER - Five men linked to organized crime have been arrested in the largest-ever Canadian bust involving the date- rape drug ketamine.

More than 1000 kilos of ketamine, worth an estimated $15 million, were intercepted last month by the Canada Border Services Agency.

CBSA official Colleen Pinvidic said the white powder was vacuum sealed in bags and secreted in boxes containing mugs that arrived at the Port of Vancouver in a container from Hong Kong.

"This is the largest seizure ever made in Canada of ketamine," Pinvidic said.

Suspicious CBSA agents both x-rayed and searched manually until they found the ketamine hidden under the mugs in 84 of the 402 boxes.

"When CBSA officers examined the goods, they noticed discrepancies in the x-ray image and a full examination of the container was conducted," she said.

Read more: [link to www.vancouversun.com]
It really is!

I never drink water, fish fuck in it.
W.C. Fields

Ignorance and obscurantism have never produced anything other than flocks of slaves for tyranny...
Emiliano Zapata
ndcstl

User ID: 1445981
United States
12/05/2011 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Come and get your special K...Oops I meant to say, Largest ketamine seizure ever in Canada
Ketamine isn't a daterape drug. That is GHB. Ketamine is an anesthetic.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion

GLP