acolyte
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1246548
South Africa
01/28/2011 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
*** Short Summery of the BEZERK thread for VOICE CHAT ***
With Trinity's new voice chat anyone can create a room. So if you see no BEZERK room just create one and they will come

(I Promised Isis7 a short summery of the Bezerk thread for the BEZERK Room in Voice Chat, so here it is. This is NOT PART OF THE FINAL TWO BURST TO COME AND THERE IS NO CODE IN IT. Other members of the group will also post the m7 chatlogs soon)

This is what I now believe and think. I also think that some of you already know or "feel" some of this information. This is just my current understanding so you are welcome to disagree with me or to have a different opinion. It was a daunting task to sum up 1000+ pages. If some of you don't agree then please post it and open it up for discussion. (The Bezerk thread also took me personally on learning curve to connect some dots. It's a pity that active research was interrupted)

To sum up the BEZERK thread, in a short and sweet version: the BEZERK Project was sanctioned and controlled(phased) leak of information and a communication platform to the "others" in realtime, especially in the beginning of the thread. It was phased due to the upfront/disregard nature of human behavior/intellect. (If we don't understand something we disregard it as nonsense. Ignorance is a bliss type of thing. RRR has a saying: "Our whistle is blowing softly, if we blow to hard some eardrums might pop, then everyone would be deaf" i.e We whisper softly, because if we shout it all out at once they will go deaf and then nobody would hear or believe us.

BEZERK is all about a primordial organism that has been activated to prepare earth, geologically and climatically for the the arrival of the Draco. People are all exited about disclosure and "Whoopi aliens are coming" but they don't realize only a few will have survived by the time the Draco get here and even then it wont be "heaven on earth". Its about the efforts of ODESSA to stop the growth of this organism's terraforming ability by directive 301/302 by freezing it and the OMEGA option. ODESSA is trying to induce a poleshift resulting in an ice age. From their analysts they have determined that more people will be able to survive and adapt in an iceage then compared to what the intent of the organism is. They are preparing all sorts of polar technologies to their infrastructure and military/vehicles/planes, especially their navy vessels(submarines) to operate when this polshift/iceage happens.
On the other end we have China who are direct descendents from the Draco and have a specific bezerk gene sequence in them to help them survive the terraforming. China is the protector and propagator of this organism and have given a blueprint of events(briefcases on October 13th 2010) of how they want to establish their future global empire. This organism isn't anything like we've seen before, it can interact with all matter, dead or living, around it. We also have the Aannanuki arriving, we expect between now and before 2016. The Draco are not the same as the Annanuki(Illuminati Saturn setup), they are in fact the "master/pindar" reptilians while the Annanuki are the "warrior" reptilians. So its not the Rockefellers or Rothschild's that are behind the real running of the illuminati, It was and always has been lead by the Chinese Pindar. The Rockefellers & Rothschild are part of the Ananuki Illuminati and the other 11 bloodlines but they not the Pindar/master Illuminati. People are also getting all exited about ascension, but from the C.H.A.N.I project the entity mentioned that Ascension is nothing more than A Massive Abduction on a Global Scale! So if they come and offer you to board their vessels with promises of the future. Don't go, you will be slaves and will not progress spiritually. You are on planet earth for a reason, stay here and wait for the REAL Ascension. This will also come when another group of aliens, which we call the "Silent Elders" arrive. They will not need any ships/spacecraft or vessels to get here. They will just manifest. For this to occur our solar system has to be in a specific alignment. So we have three types of aliens arriving (and yes some are already here but most here now are those who were left behind at the end of the previous cycle, they the ones who became gods here, established mystic groups and orders) So wait for the Elders.

Again the above is put very simplistic but it is the crux of the matter as I see it. (there are of course many more layers and dimensions to this info, so please use the above as only a tool to open up further discussion and research)

blessings
Acolyte
 Quoting: acolyte

Other related threads:

Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?
Thread: Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told?

ONLY OP's BEZERK POSTS
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )
Thread: A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

Last Edited by acolyte on 01/28/2011 09:34 AM
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars. (Og Mandino)
"Credo Quia Absurdum" (I believe it because it's absurd)
Links to my forum on GLP are banned so just google "the chani project forum"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154372
United States
01/28/2011 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *** Short Summery of the BEZERK thread for VOICE CHAT ***
is this like the X-FIles movie???????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246642
Netherlands
01/28/2011 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Acolyte

Lots to think about.
acolyte  (OP)

User ID: 1246655
South Africa
01/28/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Acolyte

Lots to think about.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246642

My pleasure :)
Reddwolf

User ID: 952665
Puerto Rico
01/28/2011 10:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you. That was a great summary.

Some of us still cannot access voice chat.
winnasboy

User ID: 1246698
United Kingdom
01/28/2011 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks for the summary acolyte

Last Edited by winnasboy on 01/28/2011 10:20 AM
Karu

User ID: 826286
United States
01/28/2011 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You left God out of this equation?

[Ezek 30:8] And they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have set a fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed.
[Ezek 30:9] In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt; for, lo, it cometh.
acolyte  (OP)

User ID: 1247014
South Africa
01/28/2011 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Serious situation developing here. If they finish the drilling they will have to leave, thus if the cousin org gets out of that lake we have a massive spashzone. I'm not coding this but can tell you that this article is setting off alarm bells in some of the MSM wording.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Riker

User ID: 1181030
United States
01/28/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who in the world are the Draco?
You shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you free.
rikerglp (at) gmail.com
acolyte  (OP)

User ID: 1249024
South Africa
01/30/2011 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apart form the final two burst's, this will probably be my last direct correspondence concerning bezerk. (LOL I keep on saying that, then something happens and I have to post again <wink> )

Seriously, I'm not on the project anymore, I'm out of the Loop regarding BEZERK. If it wasn't for the GLP coding problems and some external factors that occurred near the 19th, I would have been done/finished with it by now.

Again I thank all of you for the journey.

Just to answer a few questions from Voice Chat

- Augie is the organism in the oil and in saltwater(oceans) it uses/used oil as a conveyor.
- The organism's cousin is the one now targeting/forming in freshwater reservoirs/tables beneath the earth and surfacing via drilling(like in lake Vostok) or with flooding. Because of the Schumann resonance increase (moon shrinking) rising water tables are also rising(surfacing) forming ground/land based splashzones.
- Synthia is NOT the organism. Synthia is the result of various microbial mutations caused mainly by the use of chemicals like corexit and that "other" company who introduced the nano technology which I cant mention.
- SplashZones is where either the organism(ocean/saltwater) or its cousin(freshwater) surfaces in large quantities, covering a large enough surface area where enough of the receptors in the organism can receive "instructions" from the incoming rays. (From Solar or "from its masters". The SUN changes does play a large role in this. This is why China is incorporating their S.I.M technology to take advantage of the Sun/Solar changes)
- Empirical calibrators are used to neutralize splashzones, however, because of the swarmed intelligence of the organism it quickly adapts/changes its empirical quotient and starts again. This causes vessels uisng calibrators on board, like subs/ships to frequently go back to docks or to do "Romeos" to get higher/stronger "x" calibrators. The highest one from last reported data that I have, was already at x9.

blessings
acolyte

Last Edited by acolyte on 01/30/2011 04:10 AM
Gull

User ID: 1236429
United States
01/30/2011 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apart form the final two burst's, this will probably be my last direct correspondence concerning bezerk. (LOL I keep on saying that, then something happens and I have to post again <wink> )

Seriously, I'm not on the project anymore, I'm out of the Loop regarding BEZERK. If it wasn't for the GLP coding problems and some external factors that occurred near the 19th, I would have been done/finished with it by now.

Again I thank all of you for the journey.

Just to answer a few questions from Voice Chat:

- Augie is the organism in the oil and in saltwater(oceans) it uses/used oil as a conveyor.
- The organism's cousin is the one now targeting/forming in freshwater reservoirs/tables beneath the earth and surfacing via drilling(like in lake Vostok) or with flooding. Because of the Schumann resonance increase (moon shrinking) rising water tables are also rising(surfacing) forming ground/land based splashzones.
- Synthia is NOT the organism. Synthia is the result of various microbial mutations caused mainly by the use of chemicals like corexit and that "other" company who introduced the nano technology which I cant mention.
- SplashZones is where either the organism(ocean/saltwater) or its cousin(freshwater) surfaces in large quantities, covering a large enough surface area where enough of the receptors in the organism can receive "instructions" from the incoming rays. (From Solar or "from its masters". The SUN changes does play a large role in this. This is why China is incorporating their S.I.M technology to take advantage of the Sun/Solar changes)
- Empirical calibrators are used to neutralize splashzones, however, because of the swarmed intelligence of the organism it quickly adapts/changes its empirical quotient and starts again. This causes vessels uisng calibrators on board, like subs/ships to frequently go back to docks or to do "Romeos" to get higher/stronger "x" calibrators. The highest one from last reported data that I have, was already at x9.

blessings
acolye

Very interesting. Thanks. Please keep posting.
"Blessent mon coeur d’une longueur monotone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165172
United States
01/30/2011 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Serious situation developing here. If they finish the drilling they will have to leave, thus if the cousin org gets out of that lake we have a massive spashzone. I'm not coding this but can tell you that this article is setting off alarm bells in some of the MSM wording.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

rumor has it there are entities that will be released
Rastus/Flaming Sword

User ID: 1236270
Australia
01/30/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh goody....so my "tenants" can pay their overdue rent...(wink)
Gull

User ID: 1236429
United States
01/30/2011 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW Acolyte - can you post when you next do a voice chat. It'd be cool if you could give a heads up on when you next do a chat. TIA
"Blessent mon coeur d’une longueur monotone."
Esoterica

User ID: 58401160
United States
03/18/2015 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"The more you know, the crazier you look"

GLP