Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,925 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,178,031
Pageviews Today: 2,267,152Threads Today: 1,063Posts Today: 19,878
11:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What! TV just flashed the Rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years???

WTF?
User ID: 1136949
United States
01/29/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What! TV just flashed the Rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years???
Is this true? Anybody know?

I'm wathing the eq doom show on the history channel, and it flashed on the lower part of the screen, something about the rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years.

Maybe it's on a show on after this?

Anybody know if that's true about the Rosicrucians???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1133676
United States
01/29/2011 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What! TV just flashed the Rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years???
I do know we had a close call yesterday or the day before. Simultaneous CMEs on opposite sides of the sun!
Anonymous Coward
01/29/2011 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What! TV just flashed the Rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years???
Utter bullshit, don't believe the lies.

Flares don't result in mass fire on the planet...

It might set ablaze power lines and that type of thing.

But it isn't like a huge literal fireball engulfing the earth... that is hollywood propaganda/fear mongering.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044389
United States
01/29/2011 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
wait a sec...if that is true...would that destroy life on earth..? every 13,000 years?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044389
United States
01/29/2011 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

But it isn't like a huge literal fireball engulfing the earth... that is hollywood propaganda/fear mongering.
 Quoting: Jareth

ahhh ok...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942503
United States
01/29/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
brad melzer decoded on Georgia guidestones
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it may have been a teaser for a show called Brad Meltzer decoded, on thursdays.

Dunno. Wondering if it's fearmongering or if there's something to it.
Dasarius

User ID: 1215725
United States
01/29/2011 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942503

they live lense
A testimony of God's Love (bottom of page): Thread: Brothers & Sisters in Christ - Prepare For Spiritual Battle (Page 8)

Everyone who calls upon the Lord Jesus will be saved! [Romans 10:13]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1244312
United States
01/29/2011 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO...this is pinned why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
01/29/2011 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1

CODE:

Get to the bunkers!
Flossy

User ID: 1248485
Australia
01/29/2011 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
www.face2012.com

Ivan Stein will tell you all you need to know and then some.

get cold drink, chips, tissues and pen and paper, you may want to make a shopping list.

The forums are individual and I personally dont think they are worth shit...nothing like it used to be. They had some extremely provoking and interesting debates there and then it all changed so I dont go anymore, but I believe the info is still there to access
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2011 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244312

That's what I was wondering.

I googled rosicrucians solar flares and nothing pertinent showed up, so I can't imagine where this meltzer fellow is getting his information.

You'd think somebody would ahve put it on the internet by now.

OTOH, all the ancient history and lore smacks of sun doom, and Plato spoke of the cyclical disasters too, alternating fire and water.

Last time was the water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942503
United States
01/29/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244312

That's what I was wondering.

I googled rosicrucians solar flares and nothing pertinent showed up, so I can't imagine where this meltzer fellow is getting his information.

You'd think somebody would ahve put it on the internet by now.

OTOH, all the ancient history and lore smacks of sun doom, and Plato spoke of the cyclical disasters too, alternating fire and water.

Last time was the water.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1136949

rosicrucians, georgia guidestones, population at 500M
John Richter
User ID: 1248812
Australia
01/29/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is true. The Sun will reach out and touch the Earth. Few will survive. Those that do will be so traumatized by the event that they will not remember who or what they are. A return to instinct mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151845
United States
01/29/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP said engulfed by solar flares. Not engulfed by fire.

When we are hit by solar flares, from minimal to maximum power, I don't see us, nor see any evidence of the earth catching on fire or anything like that.

What I do know, is that in the past solar flares have hit the earth in all sorts of degrees from minor to major flares.

What I do know is that in 1859, also known as " The Carrington Event" when a major flare hit the earth it effected humans for the first time. Meaning that at that time the most advanced technology we had was the Telegraph. And that went down.

Back in those times people did not rely on technology so it was not a big deal and people went on about their business as they did since their creation when these events happened.

What I do know is that not only have solar flares hit the earth in the past, but statistically speaking, they will hit us in the future.

The difference is, we are now very technologically advanced and rely on technology.

So....the next time an event like what happened back in 1859 hits us, there will pretty much be chaos.

It's said that it could take months, if not years to restore the power grid.

The 2008 EMP Commission Report says in itself that we are not ready for such effects. Whether EMP from a nuke attack or the same effects from a solar flare.

The grid WILL go down.

[link to www.empcommission.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149316
United States
01/29/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh yesy wessy we gunna see lots of a fires big big fire everyone gunna burn... bye bye peoples
[link to img26.imageshack.us]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149316
United States
01/29/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh yesy wessy we gunna see lots of a fires big big fire everyone gunna burn... bye bye peoples
[link to img26.imageshack.us]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1149316

the earth with shake like never before
we gunna see a pole shift... ok I take that back many of us wont see it

many of us will be dead

but the ones that are still alive will see it

there will be no food there will be cannibalism to the ones who are left

this whole earth will be a giant shit ball soon and we will all be dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1052369
United States
01/29/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOW DO YOU KNOW???
Fabian10

User ID: 1009328
Argentina
01/29/2011 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Science ..... why you forsaken to humanity?

Come back to us, I beg you!
Life isn't short.It's the longest thing anybody ever does
Galactic Federation of Light -
User ID: 1213908
United States
01/29/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wisdom of the Mystic Masters by Joseph J.Weed - I'm reading it now.

the secrets of the Rosicrucians in this book

I wouldn't worry about anything

everything that is taking place is natural and divine

we create our own reality

so stay out of any fear driven info

stay focused and positive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 959838
United States
01/29/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1248831
United States
01/29/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am Catholic. My buddy is a Rosicrucian and one of the smartest guys I know
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1224924
United States
01/29/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This school of thought has been around for decades. I don't think it was limited to the Rosies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757786
Canada
01/29/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm wathing the eq doom show on the history channel, and it flashed on the lower part of the screen, something about the rosicrucians say the earth is engulfed by solar flares every 13,000 years.

Quoting: WTF? 1136949

It is cleansed every 13000 years while in the photon belt. The cleansing usually includes a magnetic reversal. Brought on by energies from both the sun and and in the inner earth. There have been 5 previous huge civilizations that were cleansed from this planet. If a civlization is growing up however, the cleansing is a purification and the advent of God occurs on the planet. We are still a ways from the advent of God, but there is a compromise going on, for many that it ma manifest during this trip thru the photon belt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757786
Canada
01/29/2011 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

HOW DO YOU KNOW???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1052369

It is not a big fireball, yes the media is putting out a LOT of propaganda. The magnetic reversal is not brought by a single CME, but rather many over time, coupled with the energies on the earth of MAN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1224214
United States
01/29/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Joan Rivers is a Prophet.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 1184178
United States
01/29/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
It happened to Mars, long ago.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Mrs. Smith

User ID: 1114807
United States
01/29/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 942503

they live lense
 Quoting: Dasarius

ORLY?

And did he figure out the mystery of who paid for and commissioned them?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
cornucopia

User ID: 1068506
United States
01/29/2011 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: WTF? 1136949

lol

you people will believe anything on the tv huh...

lol

c'mon now!

don't make me lose faith!
~*i love you*~
Possum
User ID: 1211355
Australia
01/29/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is not a big fireball, yes the media is putting out a LOT of propaganda. The magnetic reversal is not brought by a single CME, but rather many over time, coupled with the energies on the earth of MAN.

Candace, one question - what is your impression of Zetatalk? Have never seen anything mentioned on Abundant Hope. Thanks hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246263
United States
01/29/2011 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
What???

I am watching Prophets of Doom now on the History Channel..

I did not hear them talking aout that?

He is talking about the WATER now...

GLP