Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,004 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 844,791
Pageviews Today: 1,498,677Threads Today: 634Posts Today: 11,133
05:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question

Vesper

User ID: 1249752
United States
01/30/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question

The second link work OK here ..!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244771

Here where?
 Quoting: misterx

Here [link to img37.imageshack.us]

You know the Funny thing is Human Have the ability to make them Shapeshift at WILL...!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244771

Wouldn't make too much of the painting of Annie Lennox, but I loved their music back in the day.

Now "Stewart", there's a name you migh want to look into though vis-a-vis "bloodlines", and there is a rumor my father's family may be illegitiamtely related to the Stewart royals as well.

I am related to Stewart. [googlevid]
misterx  (OP)

User ID: 1249834
South Korea
01/30/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question

He is merel a well-paid, well-rewarded tool. They let him think he is a big shot for helping to sell out his own people as many before him.

They let Geroge Bush think he was a big shot, too. Gave him secret "codes" to give out on 9/11. Wooo wooo.

His father really is. The apple fell a log way from the tree. Deep down, Poppy knows what I am saying to be true.

Is Barbara Bush the daughter of Aleister Crowley?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1037096

Highly likely and George Bush might have been a nazi plant (Scherff) adopted by Prescott.

Those folks are pure evil.

Wouldn't discount the possibility.

OP, so you believe that, Prescott Bush was Nikola Tesla's assistant?

Do you know anything about Herbert Walker Sr. or the Walker family?
 Quoting: YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

I'll just say I find that information highly plausible, but I have no personal information.

Again, I don't have a lot of very secretive or sensitive information on elite plans -- nothing you wouldn;t hav ecome across yourself maybe, but I think we are on the same wavelength there.
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper

United States
01/30/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
My family goes way back. I am direct from Martha Stuart Washington.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well go for it.

Tell me everything absolutely that you know in relation to what you mentioned!
 Quoting: FreedomStands

That's a little broad. We're already over five pages. Peruse them at leisure and suggest a more specific question.

Otherwise, I'm really not sure where to even start.
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Vesper

Do you have any information about links between your Stewart/Stuart family and Illumati or reptilians. I would be very interested to hear more.

The whole thread really doesn't have to be about little old me. I'm really no that important.

Please tell us more.

If not, I think a little research would probably give you a plethora of sources on connectione between Stewarts and the Illuminati/Templars etc.

I believe the Stewarts married into bloodlines, the paterfamilias really having been a "Steward" or treasurer for a former King of Scotland. My father's family then became Stewards or Treasurers to the Stuarts in turn as their dynasty ascended to the throne.

Both families were sort of "nouveau riche" on planet Earth as it were. The really interesting things are the families they married into IMO.

What do you know of your non-Stuart ancestors?
Vesper

United States
01/30/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
We played in the Tudor house at Georgetown whilst children
Butt Ugly Toad

User ID: 1235357
United States
01/30/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reptilian & Illuminati don't go together! naughty

Fail!

bsflag

Ribbit hunter

"To pee or not to pee, that is the question!" - Old Toad Proverb

“Unbeknownst to most, Kindness is not a STD, so pass it on!” – Old Toad Proverb

Old Toad Proverbs: Thread: Old Toad Proverbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1164296
United States
01/30/2011 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have any information about links between your Stewart/Stuart family and Illumati or reptilians. I would be very interested to hear more.

The whole thread really doesn't have to be about little old me. I'm really no that important.

Please tell us more.

If not, I think a little research would probably give you a plethora of sources on connectione between Stewarts and the Illuminati/Templars etc.

I believe the Stewarts married into bloodlines, the paterfamilias really having been a "Steward" or treasurer for a former King of Scotland. My father's family then became Stewards or Treasurers to the Stuarts in turn as their dynasty ascended to the throne.

Both families were sort of "nouveau riche" on planet Earth as it were. The really interesting things are the families they married into IMO.

my family is related to the stewarts too. we may be the bloodline of the former king of scotland you speak of. Or at least A former king of scotland. I've heard that stewart has merovingan blood, but i'm not sure if i carry it. is there a way to find out?
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reptilian & Illuminati don't go together!
 Quoting: Butt Ugly Toad

As I have said, repeatedly, I am not saying to take the reptilian thing at face value.

I am equally skeptical of the Illuminati bloodlines actually, a la Springmeier et. al.

It is others who say my family was Illuminati not me.

Anyway, my mother's family had Illuminati bloodline roots as I said. Two families -- one bloodline and another related on her father's side.

It was my father, however, that my mother accused of being a reptilian shapeshifter. And she has been a person of some responsibility at times (a judge, retired now).

Did she marry someone from across the tracks? yes, in every way imaginable.

Maybe, that is why I am not really on the inside track. Never claimed to be.

Maybe, Illuminati and Reptilians aren't supposed to mix.

She was courted hard and heavy by a lad (not closely related) from the same Illuminati-related family as her father, before dropping out to marry my father and start a family. I think it was actually intended for here to marry and have children with someone else entirely -- not my kind of mutt of a father.

But who knows?

Why do you say that? I never knew they were mutually exclusive categories and many seem to believe there is a connection between the two.

All I know about my father's family is that it is asid to be on the Committtee of 300 families and he may also be descended from some Marrano Sephardim as well, and we may have both had Mediterranean fever as boys.

Where the reptilian thing comes in, if it does, I have no idea.

I do not claim to know its origin.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please tell us more.

my family is related to the stewarts too. we may be the bloodline of the former king of scotland you speak of. Or at least A former king of scotland. I've heard that stewart has merovingan blood, but i'm not sure if i carry it. is there a way to find out?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1164296

Again, I don't recall specificaly, but I believe some Stewarts married into Continental bloodlines related to the Merovingian supposedly.

I'm afraid you'll have to research the Merovingians yourself. Most of my own genealogical research has been into my own family.

I am not a Meroveingian to my knowledge.

But good luck.

Maybe, Vesper and you can share notes. You are welcome to do so here if not elsewhere.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/30/2011 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

As I have said, repeatedly, I am not saying to take the reptilian thing at face value.

I am equally skeptical of the Illuminati bloodlines actually, a la Springmeier et. al.

Anyway, my mother's family had Illuminati bloodline roots as I said. Two families -- one bloodline and another related on her father's side.

It was my father, however, that my mother accused of being a reptilian shapeshifter. And she has been a person of some responsibility at times (a judge, retired now).

She was courted hard and heavy by a lad (not closely related) from the same Illuminati-related family as her father, before dropping out to marry my father and start a family. I think it was actually intended for here to marry and have children with someone else entirely -- not my kind of mutt of a father.

But who knows?

Why do you say that? I never knew they were mutually exclusive categories and many seem to believe there is a connection between the two.

All I know about my father's family is that it is asid to be on the Committtee of 300 families and he may also be descended from some Marrano Sephardim as well, and we may have both had Mediterranean fever as boys.

Reptilians are bullshit, whereas the Illuminati aren't. Plus, Illuminati family members aren't brought in usually, unless you have something to offer, which it doesn't appear you dew. chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1249939
United States
01/30/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Caucasians evolved from chimps.
Negroids evolved from gorillas.
Mongoloids evolved from "dragons" (the existence of which has been suppressed)

and

The current group of jews evolved from snakes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1247496

nope, one of the closest relatives of the human race is the rat.
they have mapped the human DNA, ya know, might want to read up on that.

some kind of fruit fly, some kind of worm, and a rat. our closest relatives.

where do you people get this crap, anyway?
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

But who knows?

Reptilians are bullshit

Well, I actually hope you are right.

, whereas the Illuminati aren't.

On that we are definitely in agreement.

Plus, Illuminati family members aren't brought in usually, unless you have something to offer, which it doesn't appear you dew.

One more time: I never said I had any sensitive
info. to give -- any inside scoop on elite plans.

I could tell you something about their culture,
maybe, but perhaps you know all about it.

Let me ask you a question, are you a descendent of
one of the "Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines"? Do YOU
claim to have any inside information as to what
they are about or like?

What say you, Mr. One-eyed Toad?

misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Caucasians evolved from chimps.
Negroids evolved from gorillas.
Mongoloids evolved from "dragons" (the existence of which has been suppressed)

and

The current group of jews evolved from snakes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1247496

nope, one of the closest relatives of the human race is the rat.
they have mapped the human DNA, ya know, might want to read up on that.

some kind of fruit fly, some kind of worm, and a rat. our closest relatives.

where do you people get this crap, anyway?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1249939

Humans are most closely related to the chimps and bonobos, and slightly to Orangutans. Not to the other great apes, such as gorillas.

Mammals split off from reptiles a long time ago, unless one believes in the reptilian hybrid theories.

But yes humans share about 50% of their genetic material with worms and flies - the truth is all higher eukaryotic life is closely related in a way.

If people are going to bring in whacked out beyond-pseudo-science statements about evolution, this will all become derailed into stupidity.

I could sign up for an account to ban such useless debates, or (more likely) I would just abandon the thread.

I don't want to do that yet, but I don;t want to be associated with any of this crap.

Unless some of us are reptilian-hybrids, we are all monkey-boys, like it or not. Chimps and bonobos aren't all that bad. Could be worse. We could have much more embarassing cousins.

Frankly, I think they are both kind of cute, but shoudl never be kept as pets and people should never keep them in zoos or "live with them" like Jane Goodall (that nut!)
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/30/2011 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
they are about or like?

The Illuminati are the Knights Templar and none were killed on Friday the 13th long ago! chuckle They are here to do your biblical God's bidding. uhoh They are also all about misdirection and your 13 bloodlines are part of that misdirection, as was the Knights Templar massacre. chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087158
Canada
01/30/2011 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's your take on 9/11?

The economy was nosediving when it happened. Some Zionists made a killing off it and we are still maintaining occupations on the other side of the world costing over a trillion $$.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
they are about or like?

The Illuminati are the Knights Templar and none were killed on Friday the 13th long ago! They are here to do your biblical God's bidding. They are also all about misdirection and your 13 bloodlines are part of that misdirection, as was the Knights Templar massacre.

Hmm...okey-dokey.

Strangely enough I hoe you're right, though I have every reason to belive your statements are unsupported.

How many here are really ready to take Mr. Toad's wild ride?

The bloodlines might be b.s. The massacre to Templars was very real, but maybe not complete. The Illuminati may very well be good guys OR MAY WELL HAVE BEEN GOOD GUYS AT ONE TIME (I'll explain later.)

Don't think they are necesarily about God's work as we speak, unless you think Goldman Sachs and George Bush were really doing God's work.

(rolls eyes)
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's your take on 9/11?

The economy was nosediving when it happened. Some Zionists made a killing off it and we are still maintaining occupations on the other side of the world costing over a trillion $$.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1087158

Inside job -- both American/Israeli groups involved.

Yes, some Zionist extremists like the building's owner made money -- he had recently completed purchase and recently re-insured the buildings. Building 7 was obviously "pulled".

It's pretty transparent.

The wars are entirely based on lies to serve the elite's interest.

This is not based on any insiude information, but on information that is widely available to all. But last I checked over 60% of us on the forum believe it was an nside job, so this is hardly a controversial suggestion around here methinks.

What's past is past, but what is past is also prologue. I fear more similar false-flag attacks on U.S. soil before this whole thing is done -- perhaps, unfortunately, more bloody ones.

The tall man with a turban is definitely wearing a mask, for those who can see.

They want another war, as mad as that sounds. Another falsie-flag might help sell another war with, say, Iran.

That is what I chefly fear, but I know now that that is not meant to usher in WWIII, which I used to think was in the cards. Destruction, and depopulation, won't necessarily come in the most expected way.

Another war would be very destructive nonetheless and could easily get out of the control of the elite. But, I no longer believe a worldwide nuclear war IS the plan.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/30/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
they are about or like?

The Illuminati are the Knights Templar and none were killed on Friday the 13th long ago! They are here to do your biblical God's bidding. They are also all about misdirection and your 13 bloodlines are part of that misdirection, as was the Knights Templar massacre.

Hmm...okey-dokey.

Strangely enough I hoe you're right, though I have every reason to belive your statements are unsupported.

The bloodlines might be b.s. The massacre to Templars was very real, but maybe not complete. The Illuminati may very well be good guys OR MAY WELL HAVE BEEN GOOD GUYS AT ONE TIME (I'll explain later.)

Don't think they are necesarily about God's work as we speak, unless you think Goldman Sachs and George Bush were really doing God's work.

(rolls eyes)

Yes they were! chuckle

You need to understand:

There is no sPoon!

There is no eVil!

There is no wRong!

There is only God and YOU are always rIght! chuckle

Ribbit hunter

Ps: Illuminati - Misdirection

What part of that don't you understand? hmm The story surrounding the Knights Templar was propagated to make you think they were gone when not ONE was killed. Plus, how dew you know YOUR written history is even right? hmm Just how long dew you think the human race has been on this planet? hmm You would piss yourself if you knew the real truth about all of this and who's really in charge (it isn't God)! chuckle

misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/30/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
they are about or like?

Hmm...okey-dokey.

(rolls eyes)

Yes they were!
And you were there, too?

You need to understand.
Man, I'm trying to. Can anyone else?

There is no sPoon!
What the frack!?

There is no eVil!
How on earth do you explain Carrot Top?

There is no wRong!
How on earth do you explain Oprah?

There is only God and YOU are always rIght!
There may be a God.
And just ask my wife, I am not always right.
Sometimes, she is.

Yes, that is how the operate.

What part of that don't you understand?
I think I've made that clear.

The story surrounding the Knights Templar was propagated to make you think they were gone when not ONE was killed.
I won;t bug you with the evidence.
Do YOU have any?

Plus, how dew you know YOUR written history is even right?
It often isn't and sometimes new discoveries
are made.

Just how long dew you think the human race has been on this planet?
Modern honmo sapiens -- around 100-200,000 yrs

You would piss yourself if you knew the real truth about all of this and who's really in charge
Well, worse things could happen I suppose.

(it isn't God)!
As long as it ain't you.

Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/31/2011 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmm...okey-dokey.

(rolls eyes)

Yes they were!
And you were there, too?

You need to understand.

There is no sPoon!
What the frack!?

There is no eVil!

There is no wRong!

There may be a God.
Sometimes, she is.

The story surrounding the Knights Templar was propagated to make you think they were gone when not ONE was killed.
Do YOU have any?

are made.

You would piss yourself if you knew the real truth about all of this and who's really in charge

(it isn't God)!
As long as it ain't you.

Actually, it's WE! chuckle

On your estimation of how long WE've been here, your low number isn't LOW enough! chuckle You should watch these three movies:

[link to www.imdb.com]

[link to www.imdb.com]

[link to www.imdb.com]

Ribbit hunter

Ps: There's a LOT more truth to movies out of Hollywood than you could ever imagine but you have to "tweak" them to get it right. thumbs

Pps: Add this movie to the list:

[link to www.imdb.com]

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 01/31/2011 12:01 AM

misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/31/2011 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmm...okey-dokey.

(rolls eyes)

Yes they were!
And you were there, too?

You need to understand.

There is no sPoon!
What the frack!?

There is no eVil!

There is no wRong!

There may be a God.
Sometimes, she is.

Do YOU have any?

are made.

(it isn't God)!
As long as it ain't you.

Actually, it's WE!

On your estimation of how long WE've been here, your low number isn't LOW enough! You should watch these three movies:

[link to www.imdb.com]

[link to www.imdb.com]

[link to www.imdb.com]

Ps: There's a LOT more truth to movies out of Hollywood than you could ever imagine but you have to "tweak" them to get it right.

Pps: Add this movie to the list:

[link to www.imdb.com]

OK, I see the problem.

You have clearly watched too many bad science fiction movies.

The Sixth Day?

Anyhoo, where are you getting this "WE" from?

You got a mouse in your pocket?

It ain't me.

Timothy Leary once said, ""We" is the preadtory pronoun."

One time, BTW, a friend of mine and I checked into a hotel in Memphis as Doctor Timothy Leary and his brother, Really Leary.

True story.

Good times.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/31/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, Mr. Toad,

You might want to tone down the narcissism thing just a notch.

Mmmkay?

Just trying to be helpful.

Oh, and put down the bad SF videos and read some books.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/31/2011 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, Mr. Toad,

Mmmkay?

WE = We the Souls

You are ONE of WE the Souls! chuckle

WE = True Children of God

Riddle WE this:

"What's the most remote region of the Universe?" hmm

Ribbit hunter

Ps: I hope you realize you are stuck in the Middle of Time at the Center of the Universe forever? hmm

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 01/31/2011 12:33 AM

misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/31/2011 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, Mr. Toad,

Mmmkay?

WE = We the Souls

You are ONE of WE the Souls!

WE = True Children of God

Riddle WE this:

"What's the most remote region of the Universe?"

Umm...first of all, thanks for hijacking the thread.

I guess paying members are allowed to do that.

It's OK, just boring. Like I said, if it gets really stupid around here -- I mean metaphysically stupid -- I'll just drop the thread.

I get it, you bought the whole "oneness" spirituality crap that the elite wanted you to buy.

But me, I am an individual, apart, alone to some extent -- with my own purposes, motives, interests, and free will.

And, "What is the most remote region of the universe?"

From where?

Your a$$.

That is where I want to be. Hopefully, I am already.

Now go back to watching Avatar for like the 1,000,000 th time and let us grown-ups have our discussion.

Maybe, it's over anyway.

Maybe, I found out what I needed to find out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178936
United States
01/31/2011 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thread OP.

So what kind of advice would you give people living in this screwed up world today? Stop watching TV, news, movies because they are programmed? Stock up on food? Is there are safe place on this planet to live? Are their certain foods to stay away from? How do you live your life?
misterx  (OP)

User ID: 1250248
South Korea
01/31/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting thread OP.

So what kind of advice would you give people living in this screwed up world today? Stop watching TV, news, movies because they are programmed? Stock up on food? Is there are safe place on this planet to live? Are their certain foods to stay away from? How do you live your life?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178936

Thanks.

Finally an intelligent question. It was a long night.

Yes, at least seriously cut down on TV watching. Watch movies to examine, analyze the programming maybe to get e better handle on it. Watch them from that angle.

Vigilan Citizen is a good blog -- a good place to start to analyze the most recent films, videos etc.

As for the survivalist thing I don't get into it, I'm more into consciousness-raising as an attempt to revitalize a badly needed protest movement in the U.S. (my home country).

If we don't act collectively to alter the course of history, no individual effort to survive the coming crap will be effective. I guarantee you.

And American citizens will not be able to hold out as long as they might think against the government because of the nature of weapons presently at their disposal. Holding out in a shot-gun shack in the mountains is not going to work.

There must be a resistance, a renewal of the spirit of the American revolution in earnest.

As for foods and lifestyle:

Yes, there are all sorts of foods one should stay away from. I still eat junk food from time to time, but my wife cooks healthy food most of the time. Crap food (such an GMO) is becoming unavoidable at this point which is why avoidance is no longer an option, we have to band together to stop some of these practices.

We can take our governments back, but we have to act -- now.

I don't want to go into too many details on this forum about my personal life -- where I live, my job, details of my personal history not directly relevant to the thread.

I was an active member of the anti-war movement several years ago, when I could see that it was going nowhere. As I was already "awake", I could see that the only way progress was going to be made was through a mass educational program prior to political action.

I think this is what many in the 9/11 truth and ant-globalization movements are, in fact, doing -- paving the way forward.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/31/2011 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Live baby dinosaur found in New Zealand

[link to www.helium.com]

Geologist claims some dinosaurs survived extinction event

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

My belief is that reptilians may have evolved right here on earth before man.
Butt Ugly Toad

United States
01/31/2011 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.helium.com]

You really should research things more before posting:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Pathetic! blink

Ribbit hunter

Ps: What is the most remote region of the Universe?

Answer:

A Closed Mind . . . like yours! chuckle

Last Edited by Butt Ugly Toad on 01/31/2011 08:30 PM

misterx  (OP)

South Korea
01/31/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.helium.com]

You really should research things more before posting:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Pathetic!

Yes, tuatara, living dinosaurs. If you read the
article. This is real science.

And the other article, you just blithely ignore
about dinosaur fossils being found after the K/T
boundary.

Ps: What is the most remote region of the Universe?

Answer:

A Closed Mind . . . like yours!

It is your mind that is closed apparently,
amphibian man.

Why don't you hop away?

GLP