Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 305,219
Pageviews Today: 482,161Threads Today: 175Posts Today: 2,995
05:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question

misterx  (OP)

User ID: 1249834
South Korea
02/13/2011 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question
op i think ur a complete dick, ask me a question
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1264840

OK, why would I want to do that?
 Quoting: misterx

BTW, I think you're a real dish -- that's a combination of a dick and douche.

I once punched a cop's son right in the solar plexus for saying that to me. That was a pretty good day (seventh grade). Public school -- shool bus.

Good times.

I didn't kick him while he was doubled over though. I rose above.

Now, I'm trying to rise above violence. But I still know you've got to give as good as your get.

And thanks to the ATF agent that took the time to teach a fellow potato-eater a couple of tricks when he was a kid
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902591
United States
02/13/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Mom said my dad was a reptilian shapeshifter and I am the descendent of several elite/Illuminati families. Ask me a question
Live baby dinosaur found in New Zealand

[link to www.helium.com]

Geologist claims some dinosaurs survived extinction event

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

My belief is that reptilians may have evolved right here on earth before man.

You really should research things more before posting:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Pathetic!

Yes, tuatara, living dinosaurs. If you read the
article. This is real science.

And the other article, you just blithely ignore
about dinosaur fossils being found after the K/T
boundary.

Ps: What is the most remote region of the Universe?

Answer:

A Closed Mind . . . like yours!

It is your mind that is closed apparently,
amphibian man.

Why don't you hop away?
 Quoting: Butt Ugly Toad

One of the most un-evolved animals found anywhere on Earth, the tuatara are a dinosaur species that's remained unchanged since it first appeared 200 million years ago. Fossil and DNA analysis allows its lineage to be traced back to the Late Triassic during the Mesozoic Era.

The Tuatara has remained 'unchanged' for 200 million years. What happened to evolution?
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
02/13/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Live baby dinosaur found in New Zealand

[link to www.helium.com]

Geologist claims some dinosaurs survived extinction event

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

My belief is that reptilians may have evolved right here on earth before man.

You really should research things more before posting:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Pathetic!

Yes, tuatara, living dinosaurs. If you read the
article. This is real science.

And the other article, you just blithely ignore
about dinosaur fossils being found after the K/T
boundary.

Ps: What is the most remote region of the Universe?

Answer:

A Closed Mind . . . like yours!

It is your mind that is closed apparently,
amphibian man.

Why don't you hop away?
 Quoting: Butt Ugly Toad

One of the most un-evolved animals found anywhere on Earth, the tuatara are a dinosaur species that's remained unchanged since it first appeared 200 million years ago. Fossil and DNA analysis allows its lineage to be traced back to the Late Triassic during the Mesozoic Era.

The Tuatara has remained 'unchanged' for 200 million years. What happened to evolution?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 902591

Things only have to change or adapt, if there environment changes dramatically.

Those tuataras are luck little bastards it appears.

Now, should we wish such luck on ourselves as a species?

There's a light question.

Safety and stasis, or crisis and adaptation?

Personally, I just don't want anymore crisis than is absolutely necessary.

I don't care if we evolve any more or not. Doesn't matter to me int he least. We could just all be what we are.

Others are not so satisfied -- with themsleves and humanity.

Some people and other beings are addicted to change and control.

I kind of like those little buggers.

Last Edited by misterx on 02/13/2011 08:10 PM
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902591
United States
02/13/2011 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
So far, the OP hasn't given one shred of evidence that he is a half-breed reptilian, but his hair is a reddish color? What does that have to do with reptilians? Going soley on heresay.
misterx  (OP)

South Korea
02/13/2011 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
So far, the OP hasn't given one shred of evidence that he is a half-breed reptilian, but his hair is a reddish color? What does that have to do with reptilians? Going soley on heresay.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 902591

I'm not sure that is a question addressed to me, but I am not attempting to prove anything to anyone.

Actually, I'm only interested in finding out the truth, no matter what it may be.

I wasn't the one who brought up the reptilian-ginger thing. I was merely answering somebody's question.

It seems pretty silly to me, but who knows.

I'm half-Irish. A lot of the Irish are red-haired. No great mystery there -- but plenty of great mysteries in Ireland.

Like the RH thing or eye color, I really don't enecessarily get the connection myself, but there it is.

And before anybody even asks, I'll tell you: blue. (But my wife says green. They have always been blue to my knowledge.) My mother's and father's eyes were blue as well.

There is at least one person on the forum who says that he knows for certain he is a shape-shifting reptilian. You should direct these questions to him. I have made no declarative statements I can't back up 100 percent.

You tell me how I'd know for sure, and I'd be happy to find out -- more than happy in fact.

And nobody will laugh louder if I'm not.

Last Edited by misterx on 02/13/2011 08:49 PM
oniongrass

User ID: 1193082
United States
03/02/2011 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
can u tell us about your upbringing not exact details but types of schooling public/private? and how the social unit operates
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209996

Public and private. Only went to private school for one year.

It was a private school for gifted children. You had to have a 135 I.Q. or higher (or a lot of money) to go there.

Would you mind saying which school it was? I'm trying to learn about private school options (not for myself obviously) and I haven't heard of a school with that sort of methodology.
DON'T VAX, PROPHYLAX!

There is no anger in Me: If one offers Me thorns and thistles, I will march to battle against him, And set all of them on fire.

But if he holds fast to My refuge, He makes Me his friend; He makes Me his friend. (Isaiah 27:4-5)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77095110
United States
12/01/2018 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
can u tell us about your upbringing not exact details but types of schooling public/private? and how the social unit operates
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209996

Public and private. Only went to private school for one year.

It was a private school for gifted children. You had to have a 135 I.Q. or higher (or a lot of money) to go there.

Would you mind saying which school it was? I'm trying to learn about private school options (not for myself obviously) and I haven't heard of a school with that sort of methodology.
 Quoting: oniongrass

Roeper City and Country School
Birmingham, Michigan

anon

godzilla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76702722
United States
12/01/2018 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well go for it.

My question is why you came here to ask questions?
chuckle

GLP