Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 60,766
Pageviews Today: 97,126Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 609
01:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2011 - Has Humanity Hit The Breaking Point? If So, How Can We Handle The Shitstorm Better This Time? Ideas?

AlienAddictions.com
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1214258
United States
02/02/2011 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
2011 - Has Humanity Hit The Breaking Point? If So, How Can We Handle The Shitstorm Better This Time? Ideas?
February 2nd, 2011 ... and I'm beginning to wonder if we have arrived at the point in human history where all of the major issues that have been building for a while now ... are hitting the breaking point.

Historically, this happens. That said, if this is the case, it's going to be a LOT of issues around the world all breaking at the same time. Domino after domino.

As I watch my fellow humans in Egypt fall back to the "I'll kill you first" mob mentality. It really bothers me.

Most of us here have known this was coming for a long time.

That said, are we all SERIOUSLY going to fall back to killing one another to solve our problems? Fucking honestly ... are we going to let this happen again?

The answer of course is yes ... already happening. I like to think that my generations biggest challenge will be finding new, smarter ways of dealing with issues together.

So, to anyone who agrees ... and would like to see us collectively make a step forward in how we are going to deal with all of this across the board.

As the old saying goes "You reap what you sew." Seeds have been sewn and challenges are ahead ... but I'd love to hear some of everyones ideas.

How can we fix these issues in a better way than we have until this point?

shark

GLP