Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 610,149
Pageviews Today: 1,090,920Threads Today: 542Posts Today: 8,472
12:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So I wonder what's gonna happen when all the religitards don't just poof away when their rapture doesn't happen?

dubofkush
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1255365
United States
02/04/2011 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So I wonder what's gonna happen when all the religitards don't just poof away when their rapture doesn't happen?
Mass suicide? lmfao I hope so.
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...”Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225868
Australia
02/04/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So I wonder what's gonna happen when all the religitards don't just poof away when their rapture doesn't happen?
No, because their rapture is always just around the corner. American fundos have been waiting for it for 400 years, and every generation of them considered themselves to be living in the "End Times".
^Watcher^

User ID: 1250541
United States
02/04/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So I wonder what's gonna happen when all the religitards don't just poof away when their rapture doesn't happen?
I'm prepared for any scenerio. Whether we stay or whether we go, we have a peace that God's Holy Spirit will bring us comfort. If/when there are mass suicides (and I imagine there will be many), you can bet Christians will NOT be among them. And though I predict many of us will die for our faith, we know where we are going and that makes it all worth it.
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, because their rapture is always just around the corner. American fundos have been waiting for it for 400 years, and every generation of them considered themselves to be living in the "End Times".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1225868

I'm prepared for any scenerio. Whether we stay or whether we go, we have a peace that God's Holy Spirit will bring us comfort. If/when there are mass suicides (and I imagine there will be many), you can bet Christians will NOT be among them. And though I predict many of us will die for our faith, we know where we are going and that makes it all worth it.
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Anon: ROTFLMFAO! Hahahaha couldn't have said it better.

Watcher: Just a question, can you explain to me the difference between the old testament and the new one? I honestly don't know.

Last Edited by dubofkush on 02/04/2011 02:46 AM
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...”Bob Marley
A Voice In The Wilderness
User ID: 1154005
United States
02/04/2011 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
A secret rapture is not found anywhere in the Bible. This is a fable.

So yes, many will be disappointed and will lose their faith because they have not studied the Book which they profess to believe.
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 1115888
United States
02/04/2011 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's another part of the trap set out.
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

So yes, many will be disappointed and will lose their faith because they have not studied the Book which they profess to believe.
 Quoting: A Voice In The Wilderness 1154005

Really? My buddies grandma is a "bible prophecy fanatic" and beyond the means of religious, but besides that she's fuckin awesome. But she always shows her grandson, my friends, and myself videos of some church television channel that always talks about prophecies like non stop, pretty irritating lol.

I think she quoted from Paul's text or something, idk not to familiar with the bible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254601
United States
02/04/2011 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: dubofkush

That's not very nice.
SteveWard3928

User ID: 1255456
United States
02/04/2011 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you want to start another online debate? It is a waste of time. Neither side is going to convince the other that their view is correct. You and others calling them names actually fulfulls the Biblical prophecy of being persecuted for the belief of God and Jesus.
Steve/Sherry
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's not very nice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254601

It leans more toward a miracle.
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you want to start another online debate? It is a waste of time. Neither side is going to convince the other that their view is correct. You and others calling them names actually fulfulls the Biblical prophecy of being persecuted for the belief of God and Jesus.
 Quoting: SteveWard3928

ohmyfuckinggod. i swear everytime i get into an arguement with a christian, any action that i do, oh that was a prophecy, oh god said that man is a rebel of its creator, oh man is evil.

god damn its annoying.

"22:13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die"

theres your bible for yeah, nice and civilized.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 733974
Canada
02/04/2011 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatevertool

like your any fucking better

idiot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225565
United States
02/04/2011 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
A world of Boners.

cry

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1255422
Norway
02/04/2011 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe in the rapture that is taught by some, though
I could be mistaken. I do believe we will be change in the twinkling of an eye, at some point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130777
Japan
02/04/2011 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chrisitanity is evolving away from a belief in the rapture and towards an open worship of Israel and its people as somehow divine.
manycoloredcrow

User ID: 1253868
United States
02/04/2011 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.vbox7.com]

From "Family Guy" Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson left behind.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
[link to www.h-net.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2011 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SteveWard3928

ohmyfuckinggod. i swear everytime i get into an arguement with a christian, any action that i do, oh that was a prophecy, oh god said that man is a rebel of its creator, oh man is evil.

god damn its annoying.

"22:13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die"

theres your bible for yeah, nice and civilized.

Stoning in the bible, no way! That's only islooms!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2011 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chrisitanity is evolving away from a belief in the rapture and towards an open worship of Israel and its people as somehow divine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1130777

Ain't that the truth, lots of well placed shills with tv shows can completely alter the minds of idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1066145
United States
02/04/2011 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

just so you know.. not all us believe in the "rapture" infact more dont believe in the rapture than do.
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

just so you know.. not all us believe in the "rapture" infact more dont believe in the rapture than do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1066145

eh well take out the catholics cause they don't even count as a religion lmfao.

then yes you actually have an even number of who believe and those who don't.
ATOM
User ID: 1218429
United States
02/04/2011 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when all those mass animal deaths were occurring? The Christians were going wild with "Jesus is coming!" And "God is furious!" And on and on and on.

Suddenly, the deaths stopped.

Nothing happened.

Jesus never came.

...and he never will. They've been saying that same line since I was a kid, which was a long damn time ago. "If you don't let Jesus into your heart, blah blah blah."

And they're still at it.

bsmeter
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when all those mass animal deaths were occurring? The Christians were going wild with "Jesus is coming!" And "God is furious!" And on and on and on.

Suddenly, the deaths stopped.

Nothing happened.

Jesus never came.

...and he never will. They've been saying that same line since I was a kid, which was a long damn time ago. "If you don't let Jesus into your heart, blah blah blah."

And they're still at it.

bsmeter
 Quoting: ATOM 1218429

Hahahaha then they say well it just hasn't happened yet. So so so sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236833
United States
02/04/2011 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
no we they everyone will just watch this stream
[link to en.justin.tv]
EvilBugger

User ID: 577454
Australia
02/04/2011 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully, they'll stop the annoying quoting of a book that has been embellished and revised a thousand times.
I throw idiots on the bbq...™

Best Idiot Idiom so far:
You are about as far from the truth as can be ! thats why you are a EvilBugger
 Quoting: AC1457060 - Zionist shill
sea
User ID: 1217065
Netherlands
02/04/2011 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass suicide ain't gona happen. thou shall not kill.
Look at jehova witness, they are linked to the watchtower organisation and they have claimed 2 times before that the end time is coming. 2 times it did not happen and look how strong they are now.

Old testament goes around God, new testament goes around Jezus. It did not replace the old but the new testament is to fullfill the old one.

Matthew 5 (Common English Bible)
17 “Don’t even begin to think that I have come to do away with the Law and the Prophets. I haven’t come to do away with them but to fulfill them. 18 I say to you very seriously that as long as heaven and earth exist, neither the smallest letter nor even the smallest stroke of a pen will be erased from the Law until everything there becomes a reality. 19 Therefore, whoever ignores one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called the lowest in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever keeps these commands and teaches people to keep them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 I say to you that unless your righteousness is greater than the righteousness of the legal experts and the Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You should ask you're grandma why God asked :
Genesis 3 (American Standard Version)
9 And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 3 (King James Version)
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 3 (New International Version - UK)
9 But the LORD God called to the man, Where are you?
Genesis 3 (New King James Version)
9 Then the LORD God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

The great ALL KNOWING God calls to adam where are you? This is so freaky haha.
Matthew 19 (New King James Version)
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good[e] Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[f] No one is good but One, that is, God.[g] But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
If God is the only one that is good then how can he lie to adam ? God knows all and so he know where adam is and yet he pretends he doesn't know. Read abit further from genesis 3-9 and you read something like 11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?” how can an all knowing God behave like a human ?

And keep thinking. How can some1 command a creature that does not know the difference between right and wrong. I compared it with dog training. A dog does not know that either and throuh the use of a treat or a correction we can train it, you can do that without using words.
The experiment: If you got a dog that is good/trained, stable, let it sit in front of you or next to you. Then eat something, like bread or chips or whatever the dog likes too, after a bite lower you're hand and look at the dog. The dog won't grab/eat it, if it is a good/trained stable dog. Take another bite lower again you're hand and now look away. Mostly the dog will grab/eat it as it cannot resist the view of unguarded food.
Question did the dog do something wrong or not ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1255522
Germany
02/04/2011 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: A Voice In The Wilderness 1154005

+500
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/04/2011 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass suicide ain't gona happen. thou shall not kill.
Look at jehova witness, they are linked to the watchtower organisation and they have claimed 2 times before that the end time is coming. 2 times it did not happen and look how strong they are now.

Old testament goes around God, new testament goes around Jezus. It did not replace the old but the new testament is to fullfill the old one.

Matthew 5 (Common English Bible)
17 “Don’t even begin to think that I have come to do away with the Law and the Prophets. I haven’t come to do away with them but to fulfill them. 18 I say to you very seriously that as long as heaven and earth exist, neither the smallest letter nor even the smallest stroke of a pen will be erased from the Law until everything there becomes a reality. 19 Therefore, whoever ignores one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called the lowest in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever keeps these commands and teaches people to keep them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 I say to you that unless your righteousness is greater than the righteousness of the legal experts and the Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You should ask you're grandma why God asked :
Genesis 3 (American Standard Version)
9 And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 3 (King James Version)
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 3 (New International Version - UK)
9 But the LORD God called to the man, Where are you?
Genesis 3 (New King James Version)
9 Then the LORD God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

The great ALL KNOWING God calls to adam where are you? This is so freaky haha.
Matthew 19 (New King James Version)
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good[e] Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[f] No one is good but One, that is, God.[g] But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
If God is the only one that is good then how can he lie to adam ? God knows all and so he know where adam is and yet he pretends he doesn't know. Read abit further from genesis 3-9 and you read something like 11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?” how can an all knowing God behave like a human ?

And keep thinking. How can some1 command a creature that does not know the difference between right and wrong. I compared it with dog training. A dog does not know that either and throuh the use of a treat or a correction we can train it, you can do that without using words.
The experiment: If you got a dog that is good/trained, stable, let it sit in front of you or next to you. Then eat something, like bread or chips or whatever the dog likes too, after a bite lower you're hand and look at the dog. The dog won't grab/eat it, if it is a good/trained stable dog. Take another bite lower again you're hand and now look away. Mostly the dog will grab/eat it as it cannot resist the view of unguarded food.
Question did the dog do something wrong or not ?
 Quoting: sea 1217065

I like your explanation. So just a question, you're saying that the Bible's been changed numerous times throughout the time period of its interpretation from generation to generation, correct? That's something I wanted to actually dig deeper into and research and see what may have been lost in translation and so on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236101
United States
02/04/2011 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
religious people make me mentally sick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1064293
United States
02/04/2011 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
what I question, when all believers are swept from this earth. What are you going to do? Dance and say the bible was wrong? The dancing will stop soon as the wrath of God is unleashed.

It will take place, I am at the stance It isnt going to happenen until deep into the tribulation. Christians must be persecuted as the Christians of old was. Plenty of beheadings, stonings, jailing, hanging....ect..for our faith.

Sounds like the work of muslims, it will be the muslims that will own the world at that point.
dubofkush  (OP)

United States
02/05/2011 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
what I question, when all believers are swept from this earth. What are you going to do? Dance and say the bible was wrong? The dancing will stop soon as the wrath of God is unleashed.

It will take place, I am at the stance It isnt going to happenen until deep into the tribulation. Christians must be persecuted as the Christians of old was. Plenty of beheadings, stonings, jailing, hanging....ect..for our faith.

Sounds like the work of muslims, it will be the muslims that will own the world at that point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1064293

Ohh hahaha this really made me think now ROTFLMFAO. Fail. Just a fail. One valid point though, yes Muslims are slowly gaining power once again.

GLP