Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,379 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,787
Pageviews Today: 989,982Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,085
11:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Gang stalking, does any one know why this is happening to good people,is the Illuminati behind it and why

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221525
United States
02/12/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Gang stalking, does any one know why this is happening to good people,is the Illuminati behind it and why
Deviants of nature= failed mental health system
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1259570

are you saying it is a mental illness, i have read some stories and i am not sure if these people have mental illness or it is really happening to them,the only question is why would they be gang stalked, i was hoping some one could give me some more imfo on the subject.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1260130

Because they are doing something good, making the world better, and those who prefer misery and evil in the world want to shut them down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258311
United States
02/12/2011 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Gang stalking, does any one know why this is happening to good people,is the Illuminati behind it and why
Three gangstalkers that I know of have ended up in mental hospitals after becoming paranoid of revenge attacks by their victims friends, a forth is, as I type this, going batshit crazy and about to kill themselves, a lot of targeted individuals are now comunicating with each other, they are seriously organized and because they have datamined the crap out of their respective communitys are pratically immune from any interferance from the corrupt police involved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1258311

happens here, and I know who they all are, fuck them
 Quoting: FlipTheMyk1984

So say we all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258311
United States
02/12/2011 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

are you saying it is a mental illness, i have read some stories and i am not sure if these people have mental illness or it is really happening to them,the only question is why would they be gang stalked, i was hoping some one could give me some more imfo on the subject.

Because they are doing something good, making the world better, and those who prefer misery and evil in the world want to shut them down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1221525

So true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141935
Canada
02/12/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three gangstalkers that I know of have ended up in mental hospitals after becoming paranoid of revenge attacks by their victims friends, a forth is, as I type this, going batshit crazy and about to kill themselves, a lot of targeted individuals are now comunicating with each other, they are seriously organized and because they have datamined the crap out of their respective communitys are pratically immune from any interferance from the corrupt police involved.

happens here, and I know who they all are, fuck them
 Quoting: FlipTheMyk1984

bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/12/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141935
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/13/2011 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/13/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ongangstalking.blogspot.com]
Irdoomed
User ID: 1264636
Spain
02/13/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gang stalking happens for lots of reasons, sometimes a group wants to intimidate someone that is a threat to them. Maybe they want to cause the person to go insane, but more often than not they want something from the person. And the sooner the person being gang stalked realises this the better for them. They can either use the thing as a bargaining chip or deny the stalkers what they want. It places a lot of power into the hands of the person being stalked, especially if the thing is of value to someone with the means to pay for it.

For instance you could say to the person, "Either your idiots get you nowhere or you pay me for my compliance. Either way it'll cost you thousands." Not everyone that gang stalks has an objective, but most of the long term ones do have an agenda and you can use that to your advantage.

I met somone that liked to make losers kill themselves and stalked them to do it. The irony is they're probably in jail or dead.

The many reasons why people get stalked are as varible as there are people being stalked.

I actually have a relatively disparaging position on cyber stalking as I don't really see internet tough guys as a real potential threat. I don't know Trinity's so riled up about them, lots of people have their entire life on the internet. In fact jobseekers in Australia are required to not only have their life on the internet but also advertise their availability for work. In some cases to 5 complete strangers a week. These strangers could be serial killers or worse. The only difference is Trinity is allegedly rich enough to not have to work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264931
Australia
02/13/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have expeienced gang stalking and have found FRINGE KNOWLEDGE very helful
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264931
Australia
02/13/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have expeienced gang stalking and have found FRINGE KNOWLEDGE very helpful
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1264931
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264944
United States
02/13/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

They get picked on in real life. The internet gives them a false sense of bully'ism....ism and schisms... bah!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214987
United States
02/13/2011 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
masons fucking with people to get revenge for one of theirs

masons fucking with people that oppose the illuminaughty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1263927

Oh yes, common denominator, if some one goes up against an institution you are gaurenteed to have your own personal team of masonic gangstalkers,

Hell yes, you can "enjoy" your own personal circus without ever leaving home.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26258205
United States
02/17/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am a mason and i am gang stalked... no brothers offered to help. :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33237816
United States
02/17/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gangstalking or spiritual warfare...?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or both?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31039519
United States
02/17/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Plus after years of gangstalking it no longer works.

Then what? I guess what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32300303
United States
02/17/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
When people believe in God, truly believe, and accept Jesus and receive the Holy Spirit, the devil's minions show up shortly thereafter to torment and tempt the person out of their salvation.

The devil keeps it up till he gets you back,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32300303
United States
02/17/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and his number one method is to try to make you kill yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. GOD is more powerful.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Stay in prayer and don't compromise your faith in GOD.
2swan

User ID: 26258205
United States
02/25/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really don't know why.........................................

someone was jealous...... so they kill him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42105984
United States
06/21/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people gang stalked,when they are not involved in any crime or terrorist activities

It is happening to me...they tried to get me to join a cult..I tried to get people out.
Ressurrector

User ID: 21251186
United States
06/21/2013 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is all people are monitored

Some just know it and some dont
The truth
User ID: 37657536
China
06/26/2013 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basically, gang stalking is created by Freemasonry. They basically are trying to get people to do what they are told,don't speak about it or they will create lies and try to get them put on a 'Gang stalking program'

That's right the Masonic brothers who are being more and more exposed as peadophiles are trying to stop whistle blowers etc. Did you know they work a group sex promotion scheme, where you have to basically have sex with people for promotion or benefits etc in most big corporations in London, including PWC, most media/advertising companies. It's their twisted and mentally ill way of trying to make society think just for itself, so married, boyfriend etc you don't care and the freaks actually include children as sex objects. Hence all the Freemasons who have been arrested and let off with 'insufficent evidence' Like Jimmy Saville. Look at the 'Hollie Grieg' case online.If you actually see what the peadophile freaks do, they actually 'program' people with the TV as they own nearly all the media and want to break down the morale fabric of society and create the NWO (new world order). They are doing gang stalking for those that they use their tactic of control, the mental illness industry. Hence, all the advertising the UK about mental illness. They are a sad bunch of mentally ill families, they are responsible for 9/11, 7/7 and 3/11. They use numerology to indicate their actions and to communicate. Look it up online. Basically they use, 5, 11 the most. In numerology you simplify. to 1 digit 1-9. So they use 9/11 = 9+1+1 =11. This is the sign from the Bush family secret society, skull and bones. 11 is a powerful control number of the top families. The 7/7 is 7+7=14=1+4 = 5 also 3/11 = 3+1+1=5. These were done by Freemasonry at the lower levels. They did these things recently as in the UK and USA they needed an excuse to invade the Arabs and Afghans under false claims of terrorism. That's right boys and girls, sadly these mentally ill families have been influencing governments for a while. No longer than beginning of the 18th century. Have a look how many Freemason lodges you have in your country. In the UK we have over 8600!!!!! That's right clearly about control. Who has heard of a charity that is 8 or more times successful in a western country for Mc Donalds. That's right McDonalds that is everywhere! has only 1300 or so stores. There you have it all about control. Whois they head of Freemasonry, why no less the Queens brother!! Yep, any guy or girl with a brain can see that Freemasonry is the control tactic of the royal family and they may have had a parliament opened, but Freemasonry was there to ensure control for them. The worrying thing is that the USA Freemasons obey the UK and all Freemasons report to the grand lodge in the UK, Covent Garden. Sorry guys you never really broke away that long. When Abraham Lincoln (a freemason) did not do what he was told, he was killed, when Kennedy spoke 1 week about the secret societies he had his brain blown out. There you go and now as they are losing control,they are doing gang stalking, trying to implement a NWO. Yep, they are certainly crazy and removed from this world. We should put them on a spaceship and blast them into space so they can have their NWO on the moon. A mentally ill, few of them. All freemason peadophiles on the moon and hopefully they'll die out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27895741
Australia
06/26/2013 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You probably don't even fully understand what's actually happening.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/26/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gang-stalking doesn't exist in Oz.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42361638
New Zealand
06/26/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895741

I have seen people from Australia posting on other gang stalking threads claiming to be gang stalking targets.

So I am pretty sure it does exist in Australia.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/26/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27895741

I have seen people from Australia posting on other gang stalking threads claiming to be gang stalking targets.

So I am pretty sure it does exist in Australia.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42361638

Anonymous posting on internet forums are evidence?

cruise

Your gullibility is exactly what allows gang-stalking to work.
bump
User ID: 45632994
United States
08/23/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Basically, gang stalking is created by Freemasonry. They basically are trying to get people to do what they are told,don't speak about it or they will create lies and try to get them put on a 'Gang stalking program'

That's right the Masonic brothers who are being more and more exposed as peadophiles are trying to stop whistle blowers etc. Did you know they work a group sex promotion scheme, where you have to basically have sex with people for promotion or benefits etc in most big corporations in London, including PWC, most media/advertising companies. It's their twisted and mentally ill way of trying to make society think just for itself, so married, boyfriend etc you don't care and the freaks actually include children as sex objects. Hence all the Freemasons who have been arrested and let off with 'insufficent evidence' Like Jimmy Saville. Look at the 'Hollie Grieg' case online.If you actually see what the peadophile freaks do, they actually 'program' people with the TV as they own nearly all the media and want to break down the morale fabric of society and create the NWO (new world order). They are doing gang stalking for those that they use their tactic of control, the mental illness industry. Hence, all the advertising the UK about mental illness. They are a sad bunch of mentally ill families, they are responsible for 9/11, 7/7 and 3/11. They use numerology to indicate their actions and to communicate. Look it up online. Basically they use, 5, 11 the most. In numerology you simplify. to 1 digit 1-9. So they use 9/11 = 9+1+1 =11. This is the sign from the Bush family secret society, skull and bones. 11 is a powerful control number of the top families. The 7/7 is 7+7=14=1+4 = 5 also 3/11 = 3+1+1=5. These were done by Freemasonry at the lower levels. They did these things recently as in the UK and USA they needed an excuse to invade the Arabs and Afghans under false claims of terrorism. That's right boys and girls, sadly these mentally ill families have been influencing governments for a while. No longer than beginning of the 18th century. Have a look how many Freemason lodges you have in your country. In the UK we have over 8600!!!!! That's right clearly about control. Who has heard of a charity that is 8 or more times successful in a western country for Mc Donalds. That's right McDonalds that is everywhere! has only 1300 or so stores. There you have it all about control. Whois they head of Freemasonry, why no less the Queens brother!! Yep, any guy or girl with a brain can see that Freemasonry is the control tactic of the royal family and they may have had a parliament opened, but Freemasonry was there to ensure control for them. The worrying thing is that the USA Freemasons obey the UK and all Freemasons report to the grand lodge in the UK, Covent Garden. Sorry guys you never really broke away that long. When Abraham Lincoln (a freemason) did not do what he was told, he was killed, when Kennedy spoke 1 week about the secret societies he had his brain blown out. There you go and now as they are losing control,they are doing gang stalking, trying to implement a NWO. Yep, they are certainly crazy and removed from this world. We should put them on a spaceship and blast them into space so they can have their NWO on the moon. A mentally ill, few of them. All freemason peadophiles on the moon and hopefully they'll die out.
 Quoting: The truth 37657536
truthdigger
User ID: 60413360
United States
08/02/2014 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people gang stalked,when they are not involved in any crime or terrorist activities

Yes, it is the Illuminati and freemasonry along with every other secret society, cult and religion that secretly worships the dragon, Lucifer, baphomet or whoever they call the serpent who was in the garden of Eden. At its core gangstalking is the hatred of the dragons seed upon the seed of the woman which was written thousands of years ago in the Holy Bible. There is a secret genocide taking place of the true human race and all who worship the Most High God through the name of Jesus.

Genesis 3:14. And the Lord God said unto the serpent. Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Matthew 23:33. You serpents, you offspring of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:...

Psalm 64:2-5 Hide me from the secret plots of the wicked, From the rebellion of the workers of iniquity. 3. Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the blameless; Suddenly they shoot at him and do not fear. They encourage themselves in an evil matter; They talk of laying snares secretly; They say, “Who will see them?” 6. They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Thomas
User ID: 68007509
United States
04/14/2015 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gang stalking debunked. Targeted Individuals debunked. Electronic and covert harassment debunked. Satellite terrorism debunked. Mind control debunked. The sinister government conspiracy myth has been mistakenly intertwined with what is in actuality happening to all of us. THERE IS ANOTHER EXPLANATION FOR ALL OF THIS – SOMETHING VERY SUPERNATURAL!!!

My name is Thomas Hunt – Im the first and only one to have extrapolated and deciphered God’s New Lexicon for Communicating with Humanity.

What is very disconcerting and alarming is the fact that virtually all the information on the internet is, in fact, MISINFORMATION – IT’S JUST PLAIN WRONG. However, it’s nobody’s fault. It’s just that none of us were prepared for ENCOUNTERING SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL (God) so we found explanations that seemed to fit the symptoms, such as stalking, energy weapons and mind control. All of this “seemingly sincere” misinformation has created an absolute “knowledge epidemic nightmare” and has resulted in a worldwide “paranoia tsunami”.

THE TRUTH: what we are all dealing with is direct interaction with an omniscient, omnipresent, omni-cognizant energy life form that is trying to teach us to communicate telepathically. Some refer to this as God.

Our species is being synchronized which is the reason we feel like we are being stalked. We are each the centerpoint of a virtual dome in which everything is synchronized to our movements and thoughts.

We’re at the crossroads of the next stage in our evolution. Dormant DNA is being activated in each of us. We are being upgraded and transformed into human hybrid energy beings which is why we are feeling these strange energy sensations all over from head to toe.

Directed energy weapons and electronic harassment are not being used against us rather it’s an energy lifeform that is revealing itself in us and is trying to teach us a lexicon for communicating. I will be revealing God’s New Lexicon in the coming months. I’ll give you a hint and tell you that God communicates through all your senses and has been conditioning us this whole time.

God talks to us, among many ways, thru other people via hand signals. All hand signals people are seeing fall under one of these meanings: one direction, relax, see, think, or God.

More info here: godsee.wordpress.com

Regards,
Thomas Hunt

GLP