Expose the Illuminati - Direct Action

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 881502
Australia
02/09/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Expose the Illuminati - Direct Action
Ok, we all have some idea of who exactly ARE the Illuminati, so why dont we try some direct action to expose them?

Ie, we can find out where they live, work, play and target them.. ie, stop their cars from moving outside their houses, start a mass movement to expose them through emails to newspapers, tv channels, etc, etc.. Stalk them the way the papparazzi stalk celebrities.. instead of talking, talking and more talking, we need to take action....

obviously we would need at least 20-50 people at any one time to do this... but once it catches on, it will be easy...

Lets stop with the me, me, me mentality and think about our fellow Man.. Look at the protests in Egypt and Tunisia, we can emulate them on a smaller and easier scale only targeting institutions and other places that are symbols of and residences of the Illuminati...

What do you think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259534
Ireland
02/09/2011 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Expose the Illuminati - Direct Action
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1260033
Canada
02/09/2011 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
First stop using the word illuminati because most regular folks will consider you nuts!

Instead call them the riches arrogant scums of the earth then you will start to get some attention but don't put your hope to high because a moron by nature just love to get distracted by the tube!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 588917
United States
02/09/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nathan Rothschild loves to hear from his fans:

[link to www.vallar.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 881502
Australia
02/09/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fine call them the Elite of this world, the Powers that Be, or the powers that were... is more fitting..

GLP