Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 445,840
Pageviews Today: 748,922Threads Today: 303Posts Today: 4,799
09:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?

Intentionally Blank
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1261107
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?
Like many of you, I've been pretty psychic all my life. That's why we're here on GLP, right?

But since 23rd October (full moon) - when I had a series of 'big' dreams vividly showing the Indonesian Tsunami which occurred about three days later (powerful enough for me to tell a few people)(and there's more to come on that, folks, sorry to say) - I've continued to have dreams of future catastrophes, out of the body experiences, and dreams where I am looking out from the eyes of other people in distressing scenarios which appear to be local, occurring while I am sleeping....So, for example, from the eyes of a hit-and-run driver (which I then read about in the local paper), from the eyes of someone whose home was burgled, from the eyes of someone slipping on ice.

Also having lots of 'mini-dreams' where I'm jumping forward in time, experiencing something which then actually occurs exactly as dreamt, hours or a couple of days later. This happended to me again this morning.

I'm also sensing a lot of anger and tension and a general mental instability out there.

I've seen a few threads recently where people are feeling similar things and unable to put there finger on it. Not sure if it's even doom, but some kind of mass shift in consciousness, maybe to prepare us for some big doom later on?

Any of you on the forum sensing the same sort of things?
Intentionally Blank  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?
Comment, anyone? I know I'm not the only one... I know that I'm usually seen as a bit of a clown, but I'm quite serious about this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1251526
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
nope, still not psychic

I'd probably abuse it, anyway

LOL

:)
godsaveme
User ID: 1261052
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
have been for years ...

the power of egypt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155690
United States
Report Abusive Post
i don't understand what you mean. Dreams are dreams. I dreamed me and my brother were having a race around a giant metal mountain building. Doesn't mean anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1256741
Australia
Report Abusive Post
I can sense the tension of the future in the present, but I can't see flashes of the future yet :/

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least someone's made me smile!

I'm getting a bit lonely here... I can't be the only one, surely?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1256741
Australia
02/10/2011 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i don't understand what you mean. Dreams are dreams. I dreamed me and my brother were having a race around a giant metal mountain building. Doesn't mean anything.
 Quoting: 1FutureMarine1

Some dreams are more than 'fantasies of the mind'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963720
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, I dreamt of the student riots in London before they happened and didn't even know they were going to protest.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can sense the tension of the future in the present, but I can't see flashes of the future yet :/
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1256741

Maybe you will. It usually starts with a sense of something, then the images come later... fuzzy at first but as time goes on the images become increasingly clear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155690
United States
02/10/2011 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have controlled my dreams. Created landscapes more beautiful then this planet has to offer. doesn't make them real. Dreams are fantasies of the mind. Otherwise why would we have 100000000 useless dreams, but then be given 3 "psychic" dreams". The odds of you even remembering your dreams re lim considering you have 5 every night and people rarely can remember a few parts of the dream let alone the entire one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258957
United States
02/10/2011 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Intentionally Blank

I've had true dreams for most of my life, I'll dream something and it will come true or happen exactly as in my dream. I've also had dreams of traveling into the past.

Lately I've been having a strange thing happen, when the phone rings I know instantly who it is, or when someone is about to say something to me I know what they will say. I've been wondering about all this, it's been happening for a couple weeks now. It's as if I'm tapping into the very near future.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. Most of my dreams are just silly stuff, same as everyone else. But I have always had a variety of 'special' dreams which have a different quality to the ordinary ones. The most important, prophetic dreams are more real than real life. Incredibly intense, and lit by a brilliant white light, as if someone was shining halogen spots over the whole scenario. In the case of the Indonesian Tsunami dreams, I had three dreams in succession, waking up after each and then falling asleep again, dreaming from the eyes of people who were there at the time.

It's complicated, but the dreams exactly matched accounts of the tsunami/volcanic eruption that followed.. but I think this was meant to be a warning as woven into the fabric of each dream was a view of a much, much bigger event, culminating in a huge tsunami (my guess over 200 feet) hitting what a voice in the dream told me was Jakarta.

In other words, I was given an accurate account of the smaller tsunami so I would pay attention to the warning about the bigger event.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've had true dreams for most of my life, I'll dream something and it will come true or happen exactly as in my dream. I've also had dreams of traveling into the past.

Lately I've been having a strange thing happen, when the phone rings I know instantly who it is, or when someone is about to say something to me I know what they will say. I've been wondering about all this, it's been happening for a couple weeks now. It's as if I'm tapping into the very near future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1258957

OK, yep, me too. How do you feel about this? Do you think it will grow stronger? Why do you think this is happening?

Is there something happening we can't quite put our finger on?
vinuk

User ID: 1261135
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
i get random thoughts of people i havent saw or spoken to in a while, then out of the blue they contact me or i will bump into them. prolly just coincidence tbh..

one instance that really sticks in my mind is while cleaning my bathroom oneday i was overcome with sadness with the thought of my mum passing away, i actually started crying (with toilet brush in hand in mid scrub lol). bout a year later she did pass away.

latest one was just the other day there, oddly enough doing dishies, i thought about my old neighbour who i havent saw or heard of in at least 5 years. later that day i got an email from him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928398
United States
02/10/2011 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
i get random thoughts of people i havent saw or spoken to in a while, then out of the blue they contact me or i will bump into them. prolly just coincidence tbh..

one instance that really sticks in my mind is while cleaning my bathroom oneday i was overcome with sadness with the thought of my mum passing away, i actually started crying (with toilet brush in hand in mid scrub lol). bout a year later she did pass away.

latest one was just the other day there, oddly enough doing dishies, i thought about my old neighbour who i havent saw or heard of in at least 5 years. later that day i got an email from him.
 Quoting: vinuk

Have you experience anything else of this sort recently?

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928398

Haven't got a clue what that means! Sounds interesting, though. Anyone else have any idea?

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, I dreamt of the student riots in London before they happened and didn't even know they were going to protest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 963720

Did you mention this in a post on this forum? Because if you didn't, someone here on GLP dreamt about the riots beforehand as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1260049
China
02/10/2011 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've dreamed amazing stuff but when I open my eyes they go away when I don't think about it and after a few minutes they're gone. Important things should come to me by other ways then dreams, it is just dreams, I do not think they are important for me.
Shall I ridicule myself by posting my doom and gloom dreams in here? Hell no I forgot them all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1224240
United States
02/10/2011 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

These are flashbacks.. nothing psychic about them...
vinuk

User ID: 1261135
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have you experience anything else of this sort recently?

na just as i mentioned bout my old neighbour. My sister and my wee nephew have psychic talents thou. But i woulnt class myself as one. Sensitive maybe?
TorontonianGuy

User ID: 1144106
Canada
02/10/2011 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew you were gonna start this thread

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've dreamed amazing stuff but when I open my eyes they go away when I don't think about it and after a few minutes they're gone. Important things should come to me by other ways then dreams, it is just dreams, I do not think they are important for me.
Shall I ridicule myself by posting my doom and gloom dreams in here? Hell no I forgot them all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1260049

Most people dream some things which may give them a glimpse of the future and then, as you say, they forget all about it a few minutes after waking up.

But there are some people who have dreams which are so strong they can't be ignored. The dream shows you something and it is exactly the same as being there, so intense you wake up with heart pounding and feeling very disoriented, not sure if you are still there or back in your bed. Such dreams, such as the recent Tsunami one, left me shaken for days.
SW nli
User ID: 719854
United States
02/10/2011 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes ~ Absolutely!! :) Just relax & learn to embrace it! It will be increasing exponentially. Just Life prepping you ~ it's a good thing if you let it be :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214483
United States
02/10/2011 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
you should google spiritual ascension and you will get all the answers you need.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew you were gonna start this thread
 Quoting: TorontonianGuy

1rof1

OK, I've got one:

'Will those of you who believe in psychokinesis please raise my hand.' - Steven Wright, Comedian

But I really am serious about this subject...
ThesonofhendriX

User ID: 1261146
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
me and my family have had prementions in dreams of disasters before, but no i cant say ive noticed an increase.

its probably that you personally are more in tune at the moment some how.
Life is a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096504
Australia
02/10/2011 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world is going through big changes, pole shift ect..
There is energy coming from the middle of our galaxy which is meant to be the same type of energy that makes our sun react more and evolve us faster. That same energy is why we are here today, but now it's gonna getting real thick.. 2012 galactic alignment. We are going to be experiencing some very exciting stuff in the coming year, the very near future. Don't be surprised when out of body experiences become a lot more common to everyone because stuff like that is just going to be the beginning.
newgenesis

User ID: 1261057
United States
02/10/2011 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do. Dreaming and awake. What's strange to me is I even get these flashes of visions within dreams. Really powerful and symbolic. I don't think dreams are dreams anymore. Not for me. I seem to have each foot in 2 different places at once- bridging some gap. Hard to explain but I lose touch a little with this place because the other realm is more honest. I think I fade from here sometimes. I'm a remote viewer too and that has really gotten interesting.

I dreamt of the birds in 2006 after a very complicated surgery. A flash of a bird with its wing out stretched and i went outside and it was silent- no cars, no airplanes, no dogs barking, no people and no birds. I knew something had gone very wrong and most others were dead. Then this tall bright man came in and i clambered up him like a child and he told me i always had a way of reconciling the silver with the gold. We went outside and the street spun but i stayed still and i saw this flash of the bird again. he took me to an underground tank of water, with a library and seeds stacked many stories. Then i had a flash of running from military gunfire at Denver Airport and they had bizarre aircraft. I was with a different tall bright but barbaric man. Then flashed back to the gigantic shelter.

Strange things! - It was a dream so powerful that it made me question everything. It seemed real. What's even more odd is that those topics all merge here on GLP, especially now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217360
United States
02/10/2011 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

psychic abilities come from the dark side. beware.

GLP