Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 847,540
Pageviews Today: 1,503,996Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,178
05:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214483
United States
02/10/2011 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?
Well, at least someone's made me smile!

I'm getting a bit lonely here... I can't be the only one, surely?
 Quoting: Intentionally Blank

psychic abilities come from the dark side. beware.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1217360

The dark side comes from within you succumbing to your fears.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214483
United States
02/10/2011 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many people are feeling this same thing however are not sure of what is happening to them.

I do tarot readings for alot of different people of all walks of life. And this IS happening to alot of us.

Some people have been getting this for a long time and I think its to help those going through this now maybe to guide them in the right direction. ANd that direction isn't towards a church either.

You dont need to go to a church to find your maker!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258695
United States
02/10/2011 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can sense the tension of the future in the present, but I can't see flashes of the future yet :/
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1256741

Definitely can sense it, but no visions for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1257175
United States
02/10/2011 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, But I figured you would ask this question.

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044619
France
02/10/2011 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928398

It happened to me all the time when I was a child too. Exactly like you describe, but it didn't prevent me from sleeping. What prevented me from sleeping was only the fear I would see frightening things instead (as it somestimes happened)
IN fact, it was mostly geometric patterns, but not only. It could also be a field of wheat or grass, with wind blowing upon it. It was extermely vivid and realistic. Sometimes I would close my eyes just to enjoy the vision.
I remember talking about it to my sister sometimes, and she getting angry because she wouldn't see anything.

It stopped around 9 years old, and does not occur anymore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918178
Australia
02/10/2011 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like many of you, I've been pretty psychic all my life. That's why we're here on GLP, right?

But since 23rd October (full moon) - when I had a series of 'big' dreams vividly showing the Indonesian Tsunami which occurred about three days later (powerful enough for me to tell a few people)(and there's more to come on that, folks, sorry to say) - I've continued to have dreams of future catastrophes, out of the body experiences, and dreams where I am looking out from the eyes of other people in distressing scenarios which appear to be local, occurring while I am sleeping....So, for example, from the eyes of a hit-and-run driver (which I then read about in the local paper), from the eyes of someone whose home was burgled, from the eyes of someone slipping on ice.

Also having lots of 'mini-dreams' where I'm jumping forward in time, experiencing something which then actually occurs exactly as dreamt, hours or a couple of days later. This happended to me again this morning.

I'm also sensing a lot of anger and tension and a general mental instability out there.

I've seen a few threads recently where people are feeling similar things and unable to put there finger on it. Not sure if it's even doom, but some kind of mass shift in consciousness, maybe to prepare us for some big doom later on?

Any of you on the forum sensing the same sort of things?

Had similar things happen slightly after that date, twice I had dreams that later came to transpire in real life, no vague stuff either, very specific stuff like seeing lines from a poem that I've never read before and then having it sent to me 3 days later by a friend. Actually it was a supposed prophecy in a poem form, which makes it even more twisted, although I do believe it was a manufactured one.
Intentionally Blank  (OP)

User ID: 1261107
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
me and my family have had prementions in dreams of disasters before, but no i cant say ive noticed an increase.

its probably that you personally are more in tune at the moment some how.
 Quoting: ThesonofhendriX

Thanks for that, hmmmm... my premise was that other people who are a bit sensitive would be experiencing the same thing. The UFO guy thought maybe the sense of doom was about an impending alien invasion.

What's different for me is the frequency, intensity and increase in the variety of premonitory dreams. I'm getting several types:

1. 'Big' dreams about catastrophes, lit by blinding white light. In these dreams, I am there, experiencing it. What do I see? Oh, you'll laugh, I know, but I'll risk the trolling and tell you anyway: HUGE tidal waves, multiple, enormous , earthquake shattering large public buildings (yes, I know, that one's symbolic), and yes, you'll kill me for this one, but I'd be lying if I said otherwise - UFOs killing everyone.

2. Short black and white dreams about everyday events. I may be having a conversation with someone or may be working. These short scenarios are then repeated in real life shortly afterwards.

3. Short black and white dreams where I'm seeing through the eyes of someone who is out and about locally whilst I am sleeping. These are people experiencing some distressing situation.

4. Out of the body experiences, where I'm out of my body and pressing up against the windows of my home or out in the garden whilst my body is still in bed asleep.

Big increase in all of the above.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many people are feeling this same thing however are not sure of what is happening to them.

I do tarot readings for alot of different people of all walks of life. And this IS happening to alot of us.

Some people have been getting this for a long time and I think its to help those going through this now maybe to guide them in the right direction. ANd that direction isn't towards a church either.

You dont need to go to a church to find your maker!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1214483

Interesting to note you've seen an increasing number of people having this experience.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like many of you, I've been pretty psychic all my life. That's why we're here on GLP, right?

But since 23rd October (full moon) - when I had a series of 'big' dreams vividly showing the Indonesian Tsunami which occurred about three days later (powerful enough for me to tell a few people)(and there's more to come on that, folks, sorry to say) - I've continued to have dreams of future catastrophes, out of the body experiences, and dreams where I am looking out from the eyes of other people in distressing scenarios which appear to be local, occurring while I am sleeping....So, for example, from the eyes of a hit-and-run driver (which I then read about in the local paper), from the eyes of someone whose home was burgled, from the eyes of someone slipping on ice.

Also having lots of 'mini-dreams' where I'm jumping forward in time, experiencing something which then actually occurs exactly as dreamt, hours or a couple of days later. This happended to me again this morning.

I'm also sensing a lot of anger and tension and a general mental instability out there.

I've seen a few threads recently where people are feeling similar things and unable to put there finger on it. Not sure if it's even doom, but some kind of mass shift in consciousness, maybe to prepare us for some big doom later on?

Had similar things happen slightly after that date, twice I had dreams that later came to transpire in real life, no vague stuff either, very specific stuff like seeing lines from a poem that I've never read before and then having it sent to me 3 days later by a friend. Actually it was a supposed prophecy in a poem form, which makes it even more twisted, although I do believe it was a manufactured one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918178

Yes, had similar experiences with simple, mundane events foreseen in dreams... Or maybe not, considering the nature of the poem you were sent...

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928398

It happened to me all the time when I was a child too. Exactly like you describe, but it didn't prevent me from sleeping. What prevented me from sleeping was only the fear I would see frightening things instead (as it somestimes happened)
IN fact, it was mostly geometric patterns, but not only. It could also be a field of wheat or grass, with wind blowing upon it. It was extermely vivid and realistic. Sometimes I would close my eyes just to enjoy the vision.
I remember talking about it to my sister sometimes, and she getting angry because she wouldn't see anything.

It stopped around 9 years old, and does not occur anymore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044619

I think kids are more sensitive. They don't have the psychic 'filter' most of us seem to acquire later in life. There have been one or two posts on this forum recently about young kids having what seem to be prophetic dreams.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world is going through big changes, pole shift ect..
There is energy coming from the middle of our galaxy which is meant to be the same type of energy that makes our sun react more and evolve us faster. That same energy is why we are here today, but now it's gonna getting real thick.. 2012 galactic alignment. We are going to be experiencing some very exciting stuff in the coming year, the very near future. Don't be surprised when out of body experiences become a lot more common to everyone because stuff like that is just going to be the beginning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1096504

That was just what I was thinking. That's why I started this thread. Thank you. What about you, have you noticed anything personally?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1066942
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes i have, seems more and more sycronicity is occuring, like you said op thinking of people you havent spoken to for a while, then out of the blue they get in touch. Also been dreaming of 2 suns in the sky, 7 moons in the sky, and hundreds of ufo craft flying in patterns in the sky, it was said to me in the ufo dreams that we are here to help. My mum recntly told me of a dream she had with a church and tree in it, she arrange a meeting with a solicitor for family reasons and when she pulled up outside there was the church and tree,wierd things are happening
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1260230
United States
02/10/2011 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Increase in synchronicity in a weird way----namely thinking or reading words and the same word is being said or written on the TV or by someone else in the general vicinity. The path of the righteous is as a shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1261174
United States
02/10/2011 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a very vivid one last night. A nuke went off in Miami and everyone I know was calling me saying SHTF when I woke this morning I was still half asleep and thought it was on the news. My whole life I have had daja vu and I have been able to place my dreams as the origin of those experiences. As a result I have formed a vague timeline of my life in the future. In the past ten years I've known what jobs would have long before ever applying to them I've known places I would see before I ever went. But in the same regards not all my dreams are of that nature some are just flat out bizarre and have know explanation other than subconscious thoughts and fears. I have been able to discern what ones are though and what ones are part of the timeline. I have had dreams that are about SHTF since I was 3 years old I'm now 29. I used to see the geometric orbs when I closed my eyes when I was a kid I can't do so anymore not sure it turned off wish it would come back on though. I hope that adds something to the conversation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923740
Netherlands
02/10/2011 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't bother asking....when this Mayan psychic abilities thing is real(not)...you won't have to ask...the whole GLP site will be flooded by people saying so...nothing to see , move on....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1066942
United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
funny what you have just said about knowing where you was going to work, about 3 years ago, i was stood out in country looking at horses on a farm with my daughter and i said daddy will work here one day, 6 months later i get a call from the company asking if i want a job with them

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a very vivid one last night. A nuke went off in Miami and everyone I know was calling me saying SHTF when I woke this morning I was still half asleep and thought it was on the news. My whole life I have had daja vu and I have been able to place my dreams as the origin of those experiences. As a result I have formed a vague timeline of my life in the future. In the past ten years I've known what jobs would have long before ever applying to them I've known places I would see before I ever went. But in the same regards not all my dreams are of that nature some are just flat out bizarre and have know explanation other than subconscious thoughts and fears. I have been able to discern what ones are though and what ones are part of the timeline. I have had dreams that are about SHTF since I was 3 years old I'm now 29. I used to see the geometric orbs when I closed my eyes when I was a kid I can't do so anymore not sure it turned off wish it would come back on though. I hope that adds something to the conversation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1261174

Thank you so much for that. My experiences are very similar to yours. Yes, I have got to the point where it seems I almost always know roughly what my next steps in life will be. Unlike you, however, this is only something that began to fully develop when I was in my forties. At 29 you seem to be reaching a maturity of experience I don't have at that age. When I was your age, my dreams/premonitions were powerful but out of control. It sounds as if you have a great gift.
Anonymous Coward
France
02/10/2011 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for starting the thread.

I'm not a big psychic, but I'm somewhat sensitive, and my whole life is guided by the invisible.

I'm not having more psychic powers or dreams lately, just the usual dose, that is, not much. On the other hand, I have a feeling of urgency, that has struck me in the first week of january, got me depressed for two days, and is now part of me. I don't know if the feeling comes from the "global mood of the time", or from what I can read here and there, or is purely psychic.

There is one thing that is occurring often though. When I go to sleep, during the first minute of sleep I'm like connected to a perfectly wise and smart brain, which can solve all my daily problems and give me incredible insights on the meaning of daily events. I'm training myself to wake up after just one minute of sleep, and the visions I bring back from this first minute are extremely precious. It works better when I'm extremely tired. This has been increasing for several months now, but I don't know if it's because of the earth calendar or because of my training. Probably both.

Thanks to anyone else sharing his experience
DMT it is the shit
User ID: 1138586
United States
02/10/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I helped myself along with a heroic dose of cubensis and yes I have great psychic ability's.
nli
User ID: 1259688
United States
02/10/2011 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP i havent read the replies, i just jumped right in here.

yes im seeing an increase in SOMETHING psychic with myself, but i just put it up to possibly growing as a person and the veil thinning, all of my enhancement work, there could be so many reasons for the WHY of it.
besides we here at glp pay much more attention to synchronicities, think outside of the box, and the like so...

at the bus stop around 805 am i think it was this past monday maybe? waiting with my high schooler whose bus is getting really late.
the middle schoolers will be showing up anytime at the same spot to wait for their bus soon, and i have two of those at home, hopefully up and awake and getting ready...

so sure enough, here comes a middle schooler, a boy carrying a bookbag on his back, he has a long stretch of road to get here.
so im watching him walk and thinking, damn hes not wanting to stand here with the high schoolers because he seems to be taking the tiniest steps he can to stall.
for several minutes i just stared at this boy, off down the road.i watched him in the side view mirror.
i kinda got into a daydream like feel, with no blinking, jsut staring and watching.
now, i think alot about how i might be able to 'program' this matrix so i decided this would be a good time to try something...
i wanted to make him walk in place like i saw in plane crash alien video ( i can post that video link later) in which a crowd of people show some people walking in place, like they are actually holograms or something.it was from a plane crash event, dont remember exactly what happened.
so yeah, lets program him to walk in place!
as he eventually came closer to the bus stop, i kinda pushed him gently to hold him in place.and damn! sure enough he stayed in place.i laughed in my head to myself happy at this beginning and continued to hold him there still walking, but still walking in place.it was SO COOL!
so i didnt stop, it could have been an illusion like a mirage or something.each time i let him go, didnt push against him he resumed actually moving.
i did this 3 times to prove to myself it wasnt the mirage thing happening with my eyes.
i wondered what the boy must ahve been thinking and if he himself also slipped into a daydreamy kind of mindset as he walked.did he feel an invisible gentle pressure as he walked? did he feel a shift of any kind?

so yeah then the bus came and i went back home.
im feeling alot of these altered states, gettiing ear frequencies each day for like two weeks now as well.
lots of stuff is happening.
all i can do is really GUARD my thoughts and desires and feelings.emotions are the stuff.we have to be particular what emotion we let wash through us.and that can be hard when U get really angry and so forth.

anyway, i think many people who wont ever reply to this thread for whaever reason have been noticing odd things too.
good topic OP!
scorp
France
02/10/2011 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a very vivid one last night. A nuke went off in Miami and everyone I know was calling me saying SHTF when I woke this morning I was still half asleep and thought it was on the news.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1261174

I've already posted twiced as AC in this thread, will post as "scorp" now.

On the topic of nukes and UFOs, which many are talking about in this thread, there are noteworthy connections in my life.
I often have very clear dreams of post-nukes survival (never the nuke itself, usually the hours or years after the bang), and sometimes of UFO invaders (here again, not the invasion itself, but rather the slavery or survival that foloows). This has happened to me regularly for years now. It is never clear whether flying ships are populated by aliens or humans.
Those dreams are not prophetic, I can see the difference, there is too much fantasy in them, but I think they are a mix of fantasy and reality. I can't tell what exactly is real, and I'm not sure I want to know.

There is one thing that is, I fear, prophetic in all this mess, it's a situation where I lead a small group of people in a post-nuke or post-armageddon setting to survival. That has appeared to me in such a way I know will happen in my lifetime.
anonimalle

User ID: 1260260
United States
02/10/2011 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earlier this week, just after I went to bed, after I closed my eyes, there was a series of "ghostlike" images. Sorta like holding a strip of old time film up to the light. Only the objects on the strip were moving, going to the left.

I saw a dragon, camels, and horses with men surrounding them and some riding an other things, which I could not make out. It all moved too quickly. Though I deliberately tried to stay awake, hold on long enough to figure it out, I didn't win. The waking dream has not repeated itself.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203650
United States
02/10/2011 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are the dreams that we all have and then those that are messages, we know those as they are more than dreams. I have those as do my wife, they are less frequent and timed for some reason.

I see a loosening of our physical body and a changing to some other forms. Some do and some don't. To combine the two of us, it goes like this. There is a trasition to something else. There is an uprising from the mice or small people, many of the others are destroyed, some change and connect with the earth/spirit and are spared, they become enthralled with nature.

Some make a complete transition, some don't even know it is happening and those may be the ones that go bonkers. We are going to have a stoppage due to the sun.

A period of time is to pass and a great separation of loved ones will happen, new relationships will occur and then after 17 years joyful reunions. Those whom are on earth will be few and they will be walking like in old, no cars or transportation as we have today. Homes will be abondoned as are all things, and those few will use what is there for a time, but the world is green again and those whom are there are joyful.

I suppose at some point, tshtf, but that is life. But the new world is a beutiful place.
nli
User ID: 1259688
United States
02/10/2011 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
could it be that everyone will phase into one of many timelines because this one is ending?
different timelines...

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Increase in synchronicity in a weird way----namely thinking or reading words and the same word is being said or written on the TV or by someone else in the general vicinity. The path of the righteous is as a shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1260230

Yep, me too. Lots of little stuff, plus the bigger stuff. Hoestly, some days I'm repeating in real life so much of what I've dreamt about it feels like that film 'Groundhog Day'. It's definitely getting a bit strange!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1242729
United States
02/10/2011 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
intuition/gut feelings have been easier to listen to lately. also, more empathy with people.. i can tell how someone is feeling, if they are being truthful or not a lot better... but i may just be getting older.

my daughter seems very psychic, but doesn't express it much. she is a very old soul.

United Kingdom
02/10/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
could it be that everyone will phase into one of many timelines because this one is ending?
different timelines...
 Quoting: nli 1259688

You mean, all the timelines merge?

Yes, I've had this theory for some years now based on my own experiences (similar to those that a number of you have mentioned in this thread).. That is, that time is not linear, that the past, present and future are altogether in the same place. Also that there are an infinite number of alternate dimensions - just like the quantum physicists posit.

Our little monkey brains, however, could not cope with processing such information, so instead sorts time into a more manageable linear format for us. Likewise, our pea brain filters out the other dimensions and leaves us with just one to navigate through. However, there is (in this theory) some 'leakage'. The filters operated by our brains have some imperfections.

I believe the above explains a very great deal about all sorts of phenomenon - from psychic experiences, to ghosts, to past life experiences, to UFOs and much more. May also explain certain mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1261174
United States
02/10/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
At this stage in the game I don't think it matters to how old or how young you may be I think we are all experiencing the same shift in consciousness I may be 29 but I bet I reached a level of understanding at about the same time that you did in your 40's give or take a year or two. And you didn't take the same route as I did to reach that level of understanding. So I guess what I'm saying is this is the era of mass enlightenment for all that choose to hear the call where ever the call may originate from. I definitely feel it speeding up. And I feel it trying to be suppressed more so than ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1217360
United States
02/10/2011 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1260230

Yep, me too. Lots of little stuff, plus the bigger stuff. Hoestly, some days I'm repeating in real life so much of what I've dreamt about it feels like that film 'Groundhog Day'. It's definitely getting a bit strange!

blink me too...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
02/10/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes...I knew you would write this thread.5a

GLP