Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,027,140
Pageviews Today: 1,908,489Threads Today: 919Posts Today: 16,667
08:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?

spottedcat
User ID: 1293081
United States
03/15/2011 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Anyone Noticed a Big increase in Psychic Abilities Recently?
I can tell someone an event will happen but either they are really appreciative like "your having a boy" or a girl....
but if it's bad and your trying to help them prepare - they hate you ALOT...as though you have bad intentions...which is quite the oposite.
Have you ever told someone they are fat - They hate you for it even though they are huge...and you just want them to stop being a glutton and enjoy life to it's fullest..On the flip side they are mocked by putting whiskers and a rat tail on their photo...PACKRATS...get the picture...Well - times up
and this is a wrap.....Things are going to rock and roll - ready or not...so get ready.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319889
United States
03/29/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
could it be that everyone will phase into one of many timelines because this one is ending?
different timelines...
 Quoting: nli 1259688

...Our little monkey brains, however, could not cope with processing such information, so instead sorts time into a more manageable linear format for us. Likewise, our pea brain filters out the other dimensions and leaves us with just one to navigate through. However, there is (in this theory) some 'leakage'. The filters operated by our brains have some imperfections.
 Quoting: Intentionally Blank

I find this to be quite interesting. I have so many dreams (in color) where I feel that what I am doing has happened before. In my dreams I'm even thinking, "I've done this before". They almost feel like memories. I've begun wondering if I'm really remembering another time line/reality. They are so real. When I can remember them, I write them down.

A few weeks ago I had a few dreams in black and white. The lack of color was disturbing to me.

As for noticing any increase in my abilities, it's the opposite. I'm completely blocked right now and I don't like it. I feel a part of me missing. I don't have my normal sense of "just knowing".
X
User ID: 1316791
United States
03/29/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've always been incredibly psychic, but today I was astonishingly psychic. Still, it is beyond my conscious control. When its on, its on, when its not its not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1145382
United States
03/29/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928398

It happened to me all the time when I was a child too. Exactly like you describe, but it didn't prevent me from sleeping. What prevented me from sleeping was only the fear I would see frightening things instead (as it somestimes happened)
IN fact, it was mostly geometric patterns, but not only. It could also be a field of wheat or grass, with wind blowing upon it. It was extermely vivid and realistic. Sometimes I would close my eyes just to enjoy the vision.
I remember talking about it to my sister sometimes, and she getting angry because she wouldn't see anything.

It stopped around 9 years old, and does not occur anymore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044619

I'm so excited to hear someone else had this experience too. I think I just posted on here a few weeks ago about this. I could close my eyes at night when I was young and see beautiful scenery like people snow skiing and fields of tulips. The last time it happened I was about 10 and I had a friend spending the night and I could close my eyes and see a fashion show. I was describing the clothes to her. Honest, I'm not making it up. It was very vivid and in color and I obviously wasn't asleep but awake. Then it stopped for me too. For a while when I was older I would see scary things once in a while when I closed my eyes at night so then I really wanted that to stop and it did.
In answer to the OP's question, no, I'm usually sort of intuitive but lately I haven't been getting feelings about anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080510
United States
03/29/2011 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
singularity, the fences are dissolving
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 1323767
United States
04/05/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always been somewhat intuitive but not psychic. Just in the last few months I have been having more episodes of increased ablilty. Still would not consider myself psychic, but more aware. I have woken up twice last week in the night, each time hearing a word loud and clear. The words were esoteric and shamanism. Of course I had no clue what these words meant and had to look them up. I don't know.....it's a weird feeling!
Ninja X

User ID: 1304438
United States
04/05/2011 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am very hesitant to post about this, but here goes.

OP, and geometric shapes guy, you are not alone. not in the least.

I know what the shapes are. Or rather, I know exactly what you mean. You see them only in the dark; they are floating, somewhat flashing patterns and tesselations; half transparent but visible. The majority of them have a whitish grey color to them, but the others are distinctly red and blue. They are usually heavily triangular but I have also seen what I can only describe as pixel-like speckles.

As for precognition, my ability in this area is so disturbing that I have become the quintessesntial hermit crab type person; completely shut out from the rest of the world. I live in NYC and I can hardly go out of the house without being overwhelmed, so I have to limit my exposure to large crowds and the like (I didn't always live in the city, so this was previously managable).

Through the years, I have found that Aspartame turns my psychic ability off. I don't know how or why, but it does. So I literally live every day chugging down Diet Pepsi. I'm not joking either, I take a trip to Costco almost every week to get a few 36 can packs. Sadly, I'm also well aware that Aspartame is ungodly horrible for you, but it's the only way I can get through the day without having to deal with the onslaught of emotional turmoil I would have to deal with otherwise.

I know exactly what OP and others have described as this "first person/people's eyes" view of horiffic events. These scenes have always come to me at random without warning, and I remember them moreso during the day because if they occur when am sleeping I am more likely to write them off as a crazy dream. Although I am overall generally highly psychic, my star quality ability in this field is that I can see intentional physical violence. Perhaps this is because I am an angry person, I don't know. But I can sense when things are at the boiling point in peoples lives. I can emphatically feel their despair, rage, and misery. I can tell when they are about to just cash in their chips on life and go on a killing spree with the intent to get shot by the police to end it. And always, always, always, I can see the moment from the victim's eyes when they see their last seconds as they are about to be killed.

Something in that moment, during that fraction of a second, I don't know what it is. Maybe some kind of psychic switch is turned on in them as they are flooded with fear and they try to call out for help telepathically, but I see it. It's transmitted somehow and I get the brunt of all of it. I'm not a damn police dispatch scanner, I can't help these people. Yet ever since I was a child I've seen these things. And the next day on the news, there's the story. Blah blah blah, someone was brutally murdered, someone was fatally shot, someone was stabbed to death, etc.

For those people who wish they had some kind of psychic ability, i hate to be one of those guys who will tell you that what you're calling a 'gift' is really a 'curse' but it sucks. For the record, I was constantly abused when I was little. Alot of people say that those who've suffered through extreme trauma like I have are the ones that seem to figure out how to use their psychic abilities the easiest, by using their brain power to try and find a way out of the things they suffer through or something. Well isn't that just wonderful. I get abused my whole life and then have to suffer watching other people's deaths and abuses.

Why I couldn't get roulette numbers or lotto numbers instead? I don't know. But to you guys that have this happen, you're not crazy, you're definitely not alone, and if you want to turn it off, just chug down diet sodas. There you have it.
Vote my Karma down! I want the GLP world record for Negative Karma!
xxcitylights

User ID: 1323102
United States
04/06/2011 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
me and my family have had prementions in dreams of disasters before, but no i cant say ive noticed an increase.

its probably that you personally are more in tune at the moment some how.
 Quoting: ThesonofhendriX

Thanks for that, hmmmm... my premise was that other people who are a bit sensitive would be experiencing the same thing. The UFO guy thought maybe the sense of doom was about an impending alien invasion.

What's different for me is the frequency, intensity and increase in the variety of premonitory dreams. I'm getting several types:

1. 'Big' dreams about catastrophes, lit by blinding white light. In these dreams, I am there, experiencing it. What do I see? Oh, you'll laugh, I know, but I'll risk the trolling and tell you anyway: HUGE tidal waves, multiple, enormous , earthquake shattering large public buildings (yes, I know, that one's symbolic), and yes, you'll kill me for this one, but I'd be lying if I said otherwise - UFOs killing everyone.

2. Short black and white dreams about everyday events. I may be having a conversation with someone or may be working. These short scenarios are then repeated in real life shortly afterwards.

3. Short black and white dreams where I'm seeing through the eyes of someone who is out and about locally whilst I am sleeping. These are people experiencing some distressing situation.

4. Out of the body experiences, where I'm out of my body and pressing up against the windows of my home or out in the garden whilst my body is still in bed asleep.

Big increase in all of the above.

the women in my family have always been kind of intuitive but lately i've been getting weird apocalyptic dreams :S it's been the same one, but i've dreamt of it 3 times in maybe the last year or so. i hope, they're not predictions obviously, all the times i have woken up shaking or crying, etc. (that sounds weird, but i hardly if EVER get nightmares, but i dream very intensely)

it's just like i'm in a large city (i live in Chicago, so it doesn't surprise me & a lot of my dreams take place in "cities") and we're getting bombed or attacked from above. either planes or helicopters dropping bombs, fire in the air, plane crashes, things crashing out of the sky, people screaming. the last one i had (on Sunday actually :P) i could tell it was the same type of scenario but it was somewhat different, now it's kind of fuzzy.

i was at home, lots of family members were coming over, everything was very somber, explosions going off, an almost militant like environment outside. sort of like how on Halloween night (at least by me) it's so smoky outside, & it looks like thick fog so you can hear explosions in the distance. but yeah my parents called me to make sure everyone was getting inside safely. she just seemed sad, not paniced (SP?). a friend of mine who lives nearby but who i haven't seen in a while comes over & tells me that we can come over to their shelter or whatever. a while later, we didn't leave yet, as we were keeping watch out the blinds/curtains, we see people outside. random groups. single people, scattered. people are looting. someone breaks into the back door of our home, my uncle & someone else were trying to fight them off. i don't remember much after that but i woke up pretty soon after that :(

yeah /endrant rant
xxcitylights

User ID: 1323102
United States
04/06/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
seeing lots of geometric patterns in my mind when i close my eyes... what does that mean.

I can remember as a child always seening those things... and wated it to stop because I could not go to sleep at night ...

I have NEVER taken any drugs.... so it is self induced some way from the mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 928398

It happened to me all the time when I was a child too. Exactly like you describe, but it didn't prevent me from sleeping. What prevented me from sleeping was only the fear I would see frightening things instead (as it somestimes happened)
IN fact, it was mostly geometric patterns, but not only. It could also be a field of wheat or grass, with wind blowing upon it. It was extermely vivid and realistic. Sometimes I would close my eyes just to enjoy the vision.
I remember talking about it to my sister sometimes, and she getting angry because she wouldn't see anything.

It stopped around 9 years old, and does not occur anymore
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044619

I think kids are more sensitive. They don't have the psychic 'filter' most of us seem to acquire later in life. There have been one or two posts on this forum recently about young kids having what seem to be prophetic dreams.

i totally agree with the idea that children are more 'attune' or receptive to things like these. & i used to get those too! it happened when i was in the dark, as far as i can remember. but i remember being in the car and being bored, & i would actually close my eyes & 'watch' them xD i was a strange kid lmao.

but now, looking back mine were mostly colors and/or patterns/shapes & it was almost like looking through a kaleidoscope sometimes :) but other times, they were different, like flashes of either color or black & white, and the scenes would morph. there weren't actual objects just shapes and stuff. now thinking about it too, it was verrry psychodelic (sp?) in nature lol like acid trippy. i've never done acid. also i was probably between 6-11 when this would happen the most.

seriously, i don't think i've ever met anyone who really knew what i was talking about or describing :) & i never bothered connecting it to my intuition. there was LOTS of strange things with my childhood that i just thought i was weird xP but i always had a full conscious mind, even when i was young too, like i felt like an adult as a child idk. like logic, understanding of things, matureness, etc. i got along better with adults than children

sorrry, i'm writing way too much AGAIN lol
peaceafro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314529
United States
04/07/2011 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. I predict if I post on your thread it will disappear. It has been all night. I am predicting eq in Cali. The pressure in my ears is weird and increasing. I don't have a cold.
tscribbles
User ID: 1391402
United States
05/20/2011 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can sometimes predict the future usually bad things that are about to happen to me and they do, and sometimes i predict but it doesnt happen. Usually the ones that do happen come almost naturally as the ones that dont happen is usually when im thinking of something beforehand, do you think im trying to hard to have visions there for I make myself see them?
Synthetic

User ID: 1225655
United States
05/20/2011 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Help locate my black wallet I lost 2 weeks ago great psychic's!

GLP