Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,392 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,420,436
Pageviews Today: 2,371,860Threads Today: 948Posts Today: 16,899
10:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Maybe We should Beware of False Teachers And Prophets..

Fabian
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 886028
Netherlands
02/12/2011 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Maybe We should Beware of False Teachers And Prophets..
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets,which come to you in
sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns,or figs of thistles?

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit,but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down,and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/12/2011 09:29 PM
:Fabnn:
There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another,
But powerless to use this blessing for love themselves..
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/12/2011 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Maybe We should Beware of False Teachers And Prophets..
It was meant as a warning btw,nothing more.. cool2

Take care
There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253271
United States
02/12/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 Timothy 4
Apostasy

1But (A)the Spirit explicitly says that (B)in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to (C)deceitful spirits and (D)doctrines of demons,

2by means of the hypocrisy of liars (E)seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron,

3men who (F)forbid marriage and advocate (G)abstaining from foods which (H)God has created to be (I)gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.

4For (J)everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is (K)received with gratitude;

5for it is sanctified by means of (L)the word of God and prayer
2 Timothy 4
"Preach the Word"

1(A)I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to (B)judge the living and the dead, and by His (C)appearing and His kingdom:

2preach (D)the word; be ready in season and out of season; (E)reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great (F)patience and instruction.

3For (G)the time will come when they will not endure (H)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4and (I)will turn away their ears from the truth and (J)will turn aside to myths.

5But you, (K)be sober in all things, (L)endure hardship, do the work of an (M)evangelist, fulfill your (N)ministry.

6For I am already being (O)poured out as a drink offering, and the time of (P)my departure has come.

7(Q)I have fought the good fight, I have finished (R)the course, I have kept (S)the faith;

8in the future there (T)is laid up for me (U)the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on (V)that day; and not only to me, but also to (W)all who have loved His (X)appearing.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/12/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 Timothy 4
Apostasy

1But (A)the Spirit explicitly says that (B)in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to (C)deceitful spirits and (D)doctrines of demons,

2by means of the hypocrisy of liars (E)seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron,

3men who (F)forbid marriage and advocate (G)abstaining from foods which (H)God has created to be (I)gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.

4For (J)everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is (K)received with gratitude;

5for it is sanctified by means of (L)the word of God and prayer
2 Timothy 4
"Preach the Word"

1(A)I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to (B)judge the living and the dead, and by His (C)appearing and His kingdom:

2preach (D)the word; be ready in season and out of season; (E)reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great (F)patience and instruction.

3For (G)the time will come when they will not endure (H)sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4and (I)will turn away their ears from the truth and (J)will turn aside to myths.

5But you, (K)be sober in all things, (L)endure hardship, do the work of an (M)evangelist, fulfill your (N)ministry.

6For I am already being (O)poured out as a drink offering, and the time of (P)my departure has come.

7(Q)I have fought the good fight, I have finished (R)the course, I have kept (S)the faith;

8in the future there (T)is laid up for me (U)the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on (V)that day; and not only to me, but also to (W)all who have loved His (X)appearing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1253271

For I am he who shall see thru wicked eyes....

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/12/2011 09:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284730
Switzerland
03/04/2011 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU must be able to spot the wolf in sheep's clothing that is lurking and shilling amongst you..

Quoting: ^TrInItY^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284713
Germany
03/04/2011 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What fruits do the religions bring forth?
Fruitcakes.
Fundamentalist nuts.
beyourself2011

User ID: 1281098
Canada
03/04/2011 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284645
Ireland
03/04/2011 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree OP . This place is a haven for them .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284730
Switzerland
03/04/2011 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just Beware

Take care..
ShadowDancer

User ID: 1280047
United States
03/04/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth reveals itself and has long been foretold, as it is clearly demonstrated by the worlds' 'birth pangs'.

There are many false teachers and prophets-many led astray

Take care in all ways and may discernment guide you in complete fullness. hf
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees