Never played it and never will play it
 Blank (View Results) 

How was your experience playing it?
I never played it.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

WBoard

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/13/2011 06:14 PM
:Fabnn:
There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another,
But powerless to use this blessing for love themselves..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264829
United States
02/13/2011 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ouija board
uninstall Firefox.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081323
United States
02/13/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mine (glow in the dark)....is broken.
Fabian  (OP)

User ID: 886028
Netherlands
02/13/2011 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mine (glow in the dark)....is broken.
 Quoting: Madigan

Did you play it often,when it was not broken?
There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585491
United States
02/13/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
its just cardboard and plastic, nothing supernatural.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
its just cardboard and plastic, nothing supernatural.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585491

I know,but i read some stuff about it which said
otherwise..
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or like this strange madly clip taken from some kids
playing Ouija board..Don't get me wrong it may be fake.

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/13/2011 07:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 994063
United States
02/13/2011 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
uninstall Firefox.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1264829

What?!?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1255103
United States
02/13/2011 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Fabian

That was pure awesome, real or fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 853190
United States
02/13/2011 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found one of these boards in my parents house when I was a kid,...threw it in the river. I think they're just weird.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was pure awesome, real or fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1255103

It is quite disturbing actually..Just like all the
sites which warn for these boards,specially children
who play with these boards.As i also read it is getting
more popular among kids ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188826
Canada
02/13/2011 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Played it as a kid, I could always control it with my thoughts. Think it is more a an inward manifestation then "Channeling"
Mama Teri

User ID: 1217576
United States
02/13/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had one, the only other person who I could use it with (and it would work) was my son/middle child, but it scared the bejeezus out of him so after the 3rd time he refused to do it again. He was about 12 at the time so it has been a long time (7 years) since I used one. According to the board I wouldn't get married until I was 54 and my future husbands name has a T and H in it. I don't know if that means TH are the first two letters of a first name or the first letters of the first and last name. I have another 7 years before I can tell you if it was accurate or not? LOL
As for any of the other questions posed I can't remember what they were or what the answers were so I have no idea if it was accurate or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264811
Canada
02/13/2011 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ouija is a lot of fun. All it is is predictive following. There are no such thing as ghosts and spirits. I have played hundreds of times, including with children under the age of 10. The outcomes are very much dependent on the age, experience and expectations of the people playing. It works best if you get everyone in the mood with a little preparatory "spell". I was taught it many years ago by an old Chinese woman, who took its predictive powers very seriously and I still use the "spell" she taught me.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had one, the only other person who I could use it with (and it would work) was my son/middle child, but it scared the bejeezus out of him so after the 3rd time he refused to do it again. He was about 12 at the time so it has been a long time (7 years) since I used one. According to the board I wouldn't get married until I was 54 and my future husbands name has a T and H in it. I don't know if that means TH are the first two letters of a first name or the first letters of the first and last name. I have another 7 years before I can tell you if it was accurate or not? LOL
As for any of the other questions posed I can't remember what they were or what the answers were so I have no idea if it was accurate or not.
 Quoting: Mama Teri

Thanks Teri for sharing..
My findings are to not use these boards.
Maybe i talk again with you in 7 years cool2

Take care
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076792
United States
02/13/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the devil!!!!!!!! I am serious throw them away!
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found one of these boards in my parents house when I was a kid,...threw it in the river. I think they're just weird.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 853190

I would have done the exact same thing.

Take care
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264911
United Kingdom
02/13/2011 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always thought it was a fake, somebody moved the pointer. But one time we were a few of us playing it and it was real no doubt about it, we had a good laugh so next night we tried again and a very aggressive entity came trough. It was the scariest thing in my life when we stopped playing it. I had to sleep in that room, worst night of my life, there was something there with me. I'm not kidding, I pray to God really frightened and promised I would never do it again only then I found some respite. This was about 15 years ago, trust me I'll never play again and if you want some advice you shouldn't either. It was terrifying.
Mama Teri

United States
02/13/2011 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076792

The Ouiji Board is like any other form of divination, whether it be crystal balls, scrying, tarot, pendulum, etc. If you protect yourself and your surroundings, make your intent perfectly clear that you will only speak with those who come from a positive source, say a prayer, or whatever form of protection that you wish to invoke, then it is nothing to be fearful of. If you leave your space unprotected, or purposfully try to call forward dark knowledge, then you have the possibility of attracting all kinds of questionalble spirits/entities.

Last Edited by Gnothi Seauton on 02/13/2011 08:11 PM
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always thought it was a fake, somebody moved the pointer. But one time we were a few of us playing it and it was real no doubt about it, we had a good laugh so next night we tried again and a very aggressive entity came trough. It was the scariest thing in my life when we stopped playing it. I had to sleep in that room, worst night of my life, there was something there with me. I'm not kidding, I pray to God really frightened and promised I would never do it again only then I found some respite. This was about 15 years ago, trust me I'll never play again and if you want some advice you shouldn't either. It was terrifying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1264911

Indeed you hear that alot that people feel a presence.
Maybe it is the excitement after playing it i don't know..
I also heard people saw glasses flying after playing these
boards(when they told they had a bad entity in control of those boards)
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Ouiji Board is like any other form of divination, whether it be crystal balls, scrying, tarot, pendulum, etc. If you protect yourself and your surroundings, make your intent perfectly clear that you will only speak with those who come from a positive source, say a prayer, or whatever form of protection that you wish to invoke, then it is nothing to be fearful of. If you leave your space unprotected, or purposfully try to call forward dark knowledge, then you have the possibility of attracting all kinds of questionalble spirits/entities.

Could be,but you also know that when kids play
these boards together (without any protection,without an adult)
Things could get seriously wrong,mentally i mean..

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/13/2011 08:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264911
United Kingdom
02/13/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

No mate it wasn't the excitement, we played before and nice "entities" came trough and no problem at all, the last one was nasty spelled nasty things and was there with me afterwards. We just don't know who those entities are but they are very bad things out there I know I spoke through the board with one of them. Our glass never actually flew but it moved so fast we couldn't keep our fingers on it, no tricks no bullshit it happened. Please anyone that reads this stay away from them.
Mama Teri

United States
02/13/2011 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do have a point there. I never used one as a child, hell I had my own ghosties to deal with without calling forth others. I was in my late 30's/early 40's before I got myself one and I knew enough to protect my space before attempting anything. Kids probably enjoy the spook factor of playing with this, and in all honesty it is NOT a game is NOT to be 'played' with because in the wrong hands then yes, some very uncomfortable experiences can happen. As far as being possessed...I don't believe in possession anymore than I believe in voodoo/curses. The only way a curse can affect you is if you BELIEVE in them.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

No mate it wasn't the excitement, we played before and nice "entities" came trough and no problem at all, the last one was nasty spelled nasty things and was there with me afterwards. We just don't know who those entities are but they are very bad things out there I know I spoke through the board with one of them. Our glass never actually flew but it moved so fast we couldn't keep our fingers on it, no tricks no bullshit it happened. Please anyone that reads this stay away from them.

Thanks,I have no intention playing it..As i said,
lately,i have read a lot about these Ouija boards.I
just want to know how other individuals were thinking about these boards..

Thanks for sharing friend

Take care
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do have a point there. I never used one as a child, hell I had my own ghosties to deal with without calling forth others. I was in my late 30's/early 40's before I got myself one and I knew enough to protect my space before attempting anything. Kids probably enjoy the spook factor of playing with this, and in all honesty it is NOT a game is NOT to be 'played' with because in the wrong hands then yes, some very uncomfortable experiences can happen. As far as being possessed...I don't believe in possession anymore than I believe in voodoo/curses. The only way a curse can affect you is if you BELIEVE in them.

True,but my concerns are those children playing it.
13,14,15 year olds believing a lot,and are very or more sensitive for these things,without an stable adult near...

Thanks for sharing

Fabian

Last Edited by Fabian on 02/13/2011 08:38 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254200
United States
02/13/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is really STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE to even use the word 'play' or "playing' when to comes to ouija board

THIS IS NOT A TOY !

It is a potentially dangerous tool
If you're stupid enough to 'play' with it at least learn on how to close and finish the rituals correctly to ensure that whatever you bring in is later brought back out

at least learn about the lesser banishing of the pentagram
- which is the ritual performed officially in front of millions of people during inauguration and swearing in ceremony of every US president

If you don't do this correctly you're risking very much indeed.

You have been warned and if any of you are retarded enough to ignore it you will be very very sorry.
damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254200
United States
02/13/2011 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and if you've already 'played' with it and are now scared shitless because of what's happening
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY
DO NOT DESTROY IT !

You should use the same board to close the portal and finish everything correctly
get immediate help of someone who knows how to deal with it appropiatelly unless you have a serious death wish.

MORONS !!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
02/13/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.coasttocoastam.com]

remember when that crazy George Noorey was going to do a LIVE Ouiji board show.. Thank God he came to his senses and did NOT do it..

Date: 07-25-07
Host: George Noory
Guests: Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Jordan Maxwell, Stoker Hunt, Jerry Edward Cornelius, Dr. Bruce Goldberg
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
02/13/2011 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.coasttocoastam.com]

remember when that crazy George Noorey was going to do a LIVE Ouiji board show.. Thank God he came to his senses and did NOT do it..

Date: 07-25-07
Host: George Noory
Guests: Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Jordan Maxwell, Stoker Hunt, Jerry Edward Cornelius, Dr. Bruce Goldberg
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

Archbishop James Long appeared briefly towards the start of the program to tell George about some recent misfortunes that have befallen his family. Long believes these tragedies are the result of his 7/16/07 Coast appearance, when he spoke about demons, exorcism, and tonight's planned Ouija board experiment.
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is really STUPID and IRRESPONSIBLE to even use the word 'play' or "playing' when to comes to ouija board

THIS IS NOT A TOY !

It is a potentially dangerous tool
If you're stupid enough to 'play' with it at least learn on how to close and finish the rituals correctly to ensure that whatever you bring in is later brought back out

at least learn about the lesser banishing of the pentagram
- which is the ritual performed officially in front of millions of people during inauguration and swearing in ceremony of every US president

If you don't do this correctly you're risking very much indeed.

You have been warned and if any of you are retarded enough to ignore it you will be very very sorry.
damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254200

As you said Irresponsible..
Do children play these boards responsible???
That's why i am saying 'playing' friend,kids play often
Irresponsible....
Thanks....
Fabian  (OP)

Netherlands
02/13/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and if you've already 'played' with it and are now scared shitless because of what's happening
DO NOT THROW IT AWAY
DO NOT DESTROY IT !

You should use the same board to close the portal and finish everything correctly
get immediate help of someone who knows how to deal with it appropiatelly unless you have a serious death wish.

MORONS !!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254200

Hmmmmm,maybe you should relax a little before you shout???
Thanks

GLP