The Real Reason The Illuminati Hates Black People Most Of All

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243849
Canada
07/19/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Real Reason The Illuminati Hates Black People Most Of All
I have been arguing with these black racists for years now, when ever they are confronted with biblical verses that refute their black Israelite theory they ban me or start a new thread.

look at Ezekiel 23
Ezekiel 23
1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:

3And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

4And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

5And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, ......................
17And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.

18So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.

19Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.

20For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

This would be the MAH DIK reference which is currently repeating itself. How could the Israelite women be black lusting after white penis the size of horses? Or is it the other way around. Look today as white girls throw themselves at blackmen because of their dinks. Whites are the Israelites.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/19/2011 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 'great work' refered to by the masons is to bring the Israelites back into bondage under a pharoh.

The free masons call America 'New Egypt'. Look at the masonic temples interiors decorated with Egyptian art. Look at the Washington monument which is an egyptian obelisk.
Deuteronomy 28:68
68And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

My black wanna be israelites use this verse to say the african slave trade is the result of this verse because they lack the comprehension to look out their window and read a law dictionary. Even though whites were taken from Europe, English Coasts, the Slavic (SLAVE) countries and carried on ships to The Middle East and Africa. Whites were eunich slaves in Moorish courts because they made excellent bureacrats.

The synagogue of satan has used it's BAR association of lawyers to bring the the real WHITE israelites which consist of 12 tribes NOT just Judah (Jews) back into bondage of Egypt with ships. The bible says the isaelites will be carried vack to babylon with hooks in their jaws. All legislation is written in legalese which must be deciphered with law dictionaries becasue the words mean different things than taught in public school or telelvision.

You have citizenSHIP, the country is in recieverSHIP (bankruptcy), we look for leaderSHIP, we go into business partnerSHIPS, we reside on townSHIPS within or counties and municipalities. The whites and the blacks were given passPORTS to travel as vessels at once were called borders but now are ports. Everyone has a BIRTH certificate. When a ship displaces water it is called a BERTH. When ships are launched into the ocean they are Christened, and when you bapatize a baby it is called a christening.

All the flags flying represent maritme admiralty law, when you go to public school you are enrolled on a ship etc.

Read what Edward Mandell House advisory to the freemasonic president woodrow wilson said:
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to forment this plot against America.”

Obama holds this office currently. We were all sold into bondage and pledged as assets for the government to borrow money against. Now that debt can't be paid back. So we gave our power to the dragon (china).
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/19/2011 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again NO BLACK RACIST can refute what I have posted.
Ha Moshiach
User ID: 1471243
United States
07/19/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Canadian dude,
What are you arguing? How could you relate LAW dictionary with words written in THE LAW thousands of years earlier?

Even your Ezekiel reference is shaky simply because you aren't examining the concept in Hebrew. In the same token neither do the "Hebrew Israelites" examine the book in Hebrew so they can't know the complete truth either. Only one who reads the "pure language" will be able to prove or disprove the truth of who the Israelites are.
Ha Moshiach
United States
07/19/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243849

I am no black racist. I am of the lineage and I dispute your stupidity and futile attempt to interpret the word of the most high.

To understand the scripture you have to understand that this is a VISION to SAMARIA and JUDAH given to EZEKIEL. The scripture which you put in bold print is not about skin color- no- it is about FOULNESS. The word (Donkey/Ass) is really based upon FOULNESS and in a different fashion REDNESS. However, in this case the idea was foulness. The other word- ISSUE in hebrew ZIRMAW simply means SEMEN. There semen is like that of horses- or ALOT. Think Bukkake! This shows the FOULNESS that these two women had placed themselves into.

Now about the strawman and slavery of everyone in America this is true. However, linking the two somehow to show that the Israelites is more SATAN style speak. What do I mean?

Satan told EVE" You will be as Gods AND you will not die" One true/ one false. The Adversary is good at this type of semi-true logic. Too bad you aren't dealing with the average Hebrew Israelite on the corner screaming in English.

Shalom BaHeMaH
Ha Moshiach
United States
07/19/2011 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243849

I am no black racist. I am of the lineage and I dispute your stupidity and futile attempt to interpret the word of the most high.

To understand the scripture you have to understand that this is a VISION to SAMARIA and JUDAH given to EZEKIEL. The scripture which you put in bold print is not about skin color- no- it is about FOULNESS. The word (Donkey/Ass) is really based upon FOULNESS and in a different fashion REDNESS. However, in this case the idea was foulness. The other word- ISSUE in hebrew ZIRMAW simply means SEMEN. There semen is like that of horses- or ALOT. Think Bukkake! This shows the FOULNESS that these two women had placed themselves into.

Now about the strawman and slavery of everyone in America this is true. However, linking the two somehow to show that the Israelites is more SATAN style speak. What do I mean?

Satan told EVE" You will be as Gods AND you will not die" One true/ one false. The Adversary is good at this type of semi-true logic. Too bad you aren't dealing with the average Hebrew Israelite on the corner screaming in English.

Shalom BaHeMaH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337468
United States
07/19/2011 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed that they went after Dave Chapelle, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods..

I know.Micheal Jackson destroyed his skin. That's my point.

According to the media Tiger Woods can do nothing right. Funny, white celbrities can come back from anything. Think Robert Downey Junior, Lindsay Lohan (cover of Vanity Fair etc)

And I'm not saying they just attack black celebs. They just have a particular hard on for black people.

They don't go after Oprah, Tylor Perry, Jay -Z and the like, because they've agreed to help.

The truth is the illuminati and elites are controlled by higher frequency beings who can take posession of human beings. The less melanin/carbon your body has the easier it is for them to take posession. This is not a slight to my European friends this is just to say, that this is the core of the conspiracy against the black and brown races.

Those of you have given this an honest unbiased look will see some of what I'm talking about.

Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top.

The truth is that the black race was the first race.I know this is difficult for many to take, but it's the truth.

Black race is the same color as soil and the surrounding night for a reason. It's carbon. There is no life without carbon.It is the key to spiritual power.

666 = Melanin = Carbon = Divine Power

[link to mountzion144.ning.com]
 Quoting: 666 = Melanin = Carbon = 1216352

Alex Collier, ET Contactee, says the same thing. I think we should ask why Blacks, native Indians, Asians and other races that are not predominantly 'white' have been systematically pushed down for eons. I think this is very telling that there is an agenda, in place for a very long time, that is determined to destroy what is beautiful about the HUMAN race.

The "Royal' bloodlines must go, we've got to break free of their caste system of slavery and their trickle-up economy - all designed to keep each one of us from accelerating our personal evolution.

We've got to wake up, grow up, move past our fears and question everything we've been taught.

I love ALL People and truly hope that one day this will be something that all of us share.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1470704
Taiwan
07/19/2011 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a black man, I feel as though the socioeconomic oppression in the past has shaped us to a large extent. I think it's made a lot of African Americans skeptical about the Government, and question authority, in general. I think the feeling of being an 'outcast', in general, can "fuel" one to try to create a world in which there is equality, and cause them to take on things such as political corruption, equal rights, "standing up for the little guy", etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 927572

This is not a bad theory. I think the problem with it to me is that you've generalized large groups of people, and that's just not reality. While there is something to be said about higher frequencies of the white people, being a result of evolution and cold weather and the things you've mentioned, I don't think things play out as simply as you've stated. If you listen to Norwegian heavy metal, you'll notice just how fast white people are capable of thinking. The higher frequencies result in faster thoughts, which over time led to whitey just adapting better. The forces on top used this to create worker bees, constantly dumbing them down to make sure they stayed within the system. The blacks were just kept back because they weren't as useful. The black folk tend to use group-think to oppress themselves and then apply it to white people. In reality, the blacks have been encouraged to get into the workforce to join the white mans slavery game. Nine to five and taxes. They aren't able to adapt though. The majority, not all. And it's because of this group-think I talked about. Asians are never mentioned in any of this type of stuff. Why is that? Look at how successful they have become over the years at being good humans. And why are white people considered this one great big person. Whitey can't exist because whitey is so many different kinds of people. And it's all just due to higher frequencies and an ability to adapt. All this higher being nonsense, though, is to mean that black people are animals that are meant to roam the earth with spears? Jayz and Oprah know that black people can learn to adapt. The just have to think as themselves as individuals. So, higher beings...no such thing. It's just smart guys that got lucky with money when money became everything.
Re: THE BLACK RACE
User ID: 1482825
Bahamas
07/25/2011 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the infomation of every race and scientist has already confirmed that every race on the face of this planet came from the black race. The first language came from the (Egypt) which was the black race. When the Europens came to Egypt and saw that the black race was rich in both Gold, Education, and an advaced civilization, they try to claim it as there own. The nose on the bust of the Egyptin king, those huge statues were kocked of because they had the nose of black men. All the Kings And Queens of EGYPT were BLACK. You see the Black race came from a rich heritage, which the white race has stolen, even down to the bible.

All of us are brothers and sisters Black, White,Yellow, every race is from the black race go and do your research so to hate on the black race is to hate your own self.
Re:negros
Bahamas
07/25/2011 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the infomation of every race and scientist has already confirmed that every race on the face of this planet came from the black race. The first language came from the (Egypt) which was the black race. When the Europens came to Egypt and saw that the black race was rich in both Gold, Education, and an advaced civilization, they try to claim it as there own. The nose on the bust of the Egyptin king, those huge statues were kocked of because they had the nose of black men. All the Kings And Queens of EGYPT were BLACK. You see the Black race came from a rich heritage, which the white race has stolen, even down to the bible.

All of us are brothers and sisters Black, White,Yellow, every race is from the black race go and do your research so to hate on the black race is to hate your own self.

Do you suppose that negros have historically been slaves, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD BE KEPT FROM DESTROYING PAST CULTURES...EXACTLY LIKE NOW? goaway

HISTORICALLY lazy, HISTORICALLY dishonest, HISTORICALLY stupid, HISTORICALLY entitled, HISTORICALLY uneducable, HISTORICALLY more trouble than they're worth, etc. etc. etc.

And here we are again...! huffy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307174

Exactly, the US would be in a much stronger position without blacks constantly voting for:

a) corrupt politicians
b) more gub'mint monies!
b) more gub'mint cheese!

Additionally, without blacks themselves we could:

a) Cut our need for prisons/courts by half
b) Our prisons wouldn't be hell holes where people get raped (blacks do all the raping in US prisons - just like they act in Africa)
c) Every business wouldn't have to worry about shop lifting as much and could mark down their prices since not as much shit is getting stolen/destroyed by blacks
d) social security/welfare/medicare/medicaid/HUD use and FRAUD would drop dramatically saving us hundreds of billions of dollars a year
e) Our schools could actually teach kids to their best of their ability rather than dumbing down the curriculum because blacks can't keep up
f) Our government workers would be much better since we wouldn't be constantly lowering the standards so the blacks can get in.
g) We wouldn't have this BS "gangsta" culture promoted and spread like a poison through our society

Basically, without blacks we'd be better in every measurable way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420483
Anonymous Coward
Bahamas
07/26/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
correction, the whites took the blacks to there country and inslaved them. The blacks came from a rich heritage, we were and still are kings and queens. Every King and Queen, that ever came from Egypt were black and every race on this planet came from the black race. Ask any scientist, when the Europens came to Egypt and saw the great wealth, (Gold and ect...) education (blacks had the first language and education system) They con the Kings and queens into sending there own people into slavery however at the time they didn't know it untill it was to late. The huge King Tut like bust or statues that sit in the deserts of Egypt, there nose were knocked of them because they had black men nose (they were done delebritly by the Europeans so that it would not be known by the black race where they truly came from, and to make them feel like the more super race when infact they are not because they too are from the black race). Get a clue there has to be a reason for so much hate for one race of people when in fact we all are one race of people. The tactic here is (satan) to turn the human race against each other and distroy us. LOVE is the greatest power of them all. So before you hate on the black race go and check your family tree because If your WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW, I could go on you are all from the black race. Oh and for the Ball and chain that represent every human race on the planet because every white person is from the black race. Now I know my white brothers and sisters hate to hear this but it is true

Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top.

The truth is that the black race was the first race.I know this is difficult for many to take, but it's the truth.
 Quoting: Dumbass Retard

Don't you hate it when you are on top of the world and white people take all your shit and stick a bamboo spear in your hand!

Those bastards! rofl You Dumbass!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 542755
black fairy
User ID: 1484477
United States
07/27/2011 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you. White people love to maintain the myth of white supremacy even if its a lie. Let's look at all the things white people didn't invent like mathematics, good music, good cuisine, peacefulness, love, honor, non-hatred, etc.I find almost all colors of culture infinitely better than the European Culture which is based on materialism and lies. Also Europeans are jealous of black people. And if black people are not a threat why do they continuously stack the chips against us. If we really were so inferior this would not be necessary. If we were really inferior which we're not than we would not be able to compete. Yet every time we do rise to compete they play unfair and vicious games to knock us down because they know that really we will eclipse them. Also the talk of so called I.Q. scores are bullshit. There is no proof in them. They keep quoting these tests but until I see a black student compete against a white student and both of them have had the same opportunities and education than their fake so called "I.Q." tests are bullshit.
[email protected]
User ID: 1492162
United States
08/02/2011 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really kinda pity the blacks. It seems that all around them they have watched the white man build civilizations, empires, technologies, etc., and yet their own kind seems to be stalled out in the stone-age way of things.......so to make themselves feel better they invent fantastic theories of 'devils' and 'evil beings' to explain why whites have advanced and left them in the dust....(literally).
 Quoting: Dundas

What planet are you on?
You do know that black people have done of the work here in the USA right?

Us whites didn't do it all alone man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324396

DEAR ANONYMOUS COWARD 1324396, NAME 4 ME ONE THING THAT "WHITES" EVER GOT WITHOUT STEALING IT FROM ANOTHER RACE 2 TAKE CREDIT FOR IT? THEY DISCOVERED AMERICA, NO, NO, THERE WERE LOTS OF OTHER RACES ALREADY HERE WHEN U GOT HERE! WHAT CIVALIZATIONS DID THE "WHITE" RACE DISCOVER, I CAN'T THINK OF ONE! YES, THERE R PLENTY THAT THEY TAKE CREDIT 4, BUT DISCOVER NONE COME TO MINE! I CAN TELL U THAT THERE WAS A TIME IN (OUR OR REAL) HISTORY THAT THE BLACK RACE RULED THE WORLD! NOW, THAT'S HISTORY INSTEAD OF HIS-STORY...THE REAL REASON WHITES CLAIM 2 HATE US IS DEEP INSIDE THEY KNOW WE R THEIR REAL PARENT *MUTATIONS OR AN EXPERIMENT GONE BAD!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1484730
United States
08/02/2011 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like they're getting ready for the big reveal. They talk about Metatron in that video. That's a Satan. And I said A satan because there are many.

Interesting vid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1488014
United States
08/02/2011 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was just thinking the other day that black people are more likely to still be in possession of their souls than white people. Circumstance might make them compromise but they have more souls per capita in my opinion.

Your explanation jives with my observations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450676
United States
08/03/2011 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
[/youtube]

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503395
United States
08/12/2011 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
White people and black people have the same amount of carbon, OP is a liar

Also, night is when your part of the world faces away from the sun, not when your area fills with carbon

Furthermore, dirt is a mixture of minerals, and is not exclusively carbon

If anything, White people's skin is a gift which allows them to utilize the energy from the sun more efficiently, resulting in less time needed in the sun for vitamin d production
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1160898
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1503395
United States
08/12/2011 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lay off the crack people!
Free Da Gods
User ID: 1535072
United States
09/04/2011 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
watch these movies most of them you can find on youtube

Dark City

They Live

The Brother From another Planet

Wizards (cartoon movie)

Fantastic Planet

The Arrival and K-pax
you may have to look for in the library or somewhere

these movies once watched if your interested in knowing the truth will help you pull together the right amount of knowledge to make clarity of this mess.

white people aka the pink man is not a genetically created mutant or cave man but there are many races of pink man on this planet some have souls others don't some are alive some are dead. so are pink people very versatile yes indeed if you are in a pink body suit then you are compatible with any soul type nameable in the universe

is this offensive to people who are considered white yes but its not an insult its a fact

brown people are exactly as explained 6 6 6 the mark of carbon but one thing my friend left out was this planet earth was named planet Terra long ago thats were extra terrestrial comes from well everyone one this planet is an extra terrestrial except for the brown people who are simply terrestrials. also a soul who isn't incarnated yet on this planet is also considered an extra-terrestrial

terrestrial basically means star-seed or star god
by this being a prison planet a group of pasty white cancerous cybernetic beings brought many races here from other planets, white people can trace there history back to Saturn Asians back to mars now with these small amount of clues given to you hopefully you will fill in the rest of the blanks just like the avatar movie people are the same color as the dirt of their home planet Saturn's dirt is white

so keep researching my friendspeace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1169255
United States
09/04/2011 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed that they went after Dave Chapelle, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods..

According to the media Tiger Woods can do nothing right. Funny, white celbrities can come back from anything. Think Robert Downey Junior, Lindsay Lohan (cover of Vanity Fair etc)

And I'm not saying they just attack black celebs. They just have a particular hard on for black people.

They don't go after Oprah, Tylor Perry, Jay -Z and the like, because they've agreed to help.

The truth is the illuminati and elites are controlled by higher frequency beings who can take posession of human beings. The less melanin/carbon your body has the easier it is for them to take posession. This is not a slight to my European friends this is just to say, that this is the core of the conspiracy against the black and brown races.

Those of you have given this an honest unbiased look will see some of what I'm talking about.

Black race is the same color as soil and the surrounding night for a reason. It's carbon. There is no life without carbon.It is the key to spiritual power.

Ah true the negros were here first but it was Adam , the first white man God created, who had the spirit of God breathed into him. Adam and were to remain seperate from the 'beasts of the field' because they didn't have the same godliness and sense of morality they had. Don't believe it? Just look at how negros today act compared to whites.
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh yeah i forgot to mention racism was a tool created by the Illuminati to make people not get along all of us standing together has the ability to over throw them....

and brown people are the indigenous people of this planet but what is not true is that we where not kings and queens or none of that we did not live like that we lived free we did not use ranks or money or any type of class system....sorry that's not true and slavery is also a myth we were not taken into captivity and raped and worked on plantations the same thing that's going on now has been going on for centuries people just date who they decide to date or have kids with we still work on plantations but now they are called corporations..

the roots was a lie uncle toms cabin was a lie brown people where never enslaved in that manner if you want to see captivity look no further then jail theirs your enslavement there....thats how they always forced us to slave in their societies by locking us up 1st no one wants to be behind bars so it forces you to participate in a society made up by someone else where you use money and pay bills and all that wack shit....

if brown people suffer from anything its mental slavery ever since the Illuminati showed up we lost our ability to time travel.. levitate heal ourselves, use telepathy communicate with advanced cultures.that's a god given right even being across the universe was given by the creator once that was taken away then you have what we have today and that's what the Illuminati does they take away your power

and leach off of you as a cancerous disease they dont need money we do the need our energyrockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1533782
United States
09/04/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati, the royal families, aliens
and free masons are a bunch of crap to convince someone of a lie you have to top it off with multiple layers

the truth is simple

all the experiences you have had in your life all of the things you experience now should be the vehicle for which your judgment is set.

an open mind and heart conquers all

but keep in mind these individuals keeping this planet in check don't care for none of us white nor black but there is some truth that seeing lighter toned people run societies infrastructure helps them sleep at night.

but we are on e race that's the human race and that's exactly whats happening we are racing...
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
the eye behind the dollar is basically saying you people are slaves because you don't have access to your pineal gland like we do you are also slaves because your history has been destroyed... and you have to answer to us yo have landlords over lords you prey to the lord...why because we have masters they creator did not have this as an intention the people who took over are pretending to be the creator.....the creator has no judgments nor fear or feelings the creator just creates and when your pineal gland is off you loose your connection to the all creator and that's when you become indoctrinated with religion Idol1
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/04/2011 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
No black wannabe Israelite even contains the ability to refute what I previously posted, they can't even grasp the concepts!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493411
United States
09/04/2011 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

What extent people will go to feel better about themselves. When were black people "the top of the world?" If black people were so superior, why haven't they managed to make something of themselves to get back to "the top of the world" if they are so superior? Read the book the 100 Most Influential Persons in History. There is not a single black man listed. Why is that? If they were so superior, you would be bound to find at least one person.

And by the way, I am not white and don't call me a racist. I am just pointing out the facts.

Some people like to delude themselves to boost their insecurities. I would say that description matches you.
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
one thing that i have noticed my self on this planet is that black people aka brown people are too far gone in religion and aren't opened minded to the truth brown people are more interested in the lie that we came from Africa and we where kings and queens and that the white man put us in slavery..

what i noticed about white people aka the pink man is that he has no idea of his true history so white people identify with what the masters is making up for them. the masters will not allow whites to know there true history or origin so they are forced to steal knowledge and make it up as they go and put there selves in the picture

i see above the bullshit and i see that us brown people and whites have the same problem in common one force is playing us against each other and telling us complete lies about our history i mean if you think about it this is HIs Story not ours!!!!!hf
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
divide and conquer is there method of chess

religion

race

class

sexual orientation

skills and abilities

looks

height

financial rank

popularity

fame

they use these to divide the human
television is telling lies to your vision and its easy because like i said the pineal gland is dormant

religion is a re lived lie gone over and over again until we believe it as true the basic instructions before leaving earth was written our our heart but because we are asleep we cannot tune into that frequency

that's why its so easy to do drugs
Free Da Gods
United States
09/04/2011 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to youtu.be]

^^^^check this link ^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6223045
South Africa
11/29/2011 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top"

LOL, they were once "top of the world" in your mind?
 Quoting: 508527

hjtkjkk

GLP