The Real Reason The Illuminati Hates Black People Most Of All

GodsLove1950
User ID: 6568847
United States
12/05/2011 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Real Reason The Illuminati Hates Black People Most Of All
"Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top"

LOL, they were once "top of the world" in your mind?
 Quoting: 508527

"Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top"

LOL, they were once "top of the world" in your mind?
 Quoting: 508527

Black people were on the top. Study your history. The oldest fossils of humans were found in Africa. Also read your bible in Genesis the land was in Africa.
GodsLove1950
User ID: 6568847
United States
12/05/2011 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really kinda pity the blacks. It seems that all around them they have watched the white man build civilizations, empires, technologies, etc., and yet their own kind seems to be stalled out in the stone-age way of things.......so to make themselves feel better they invent fantastic theories of 'devils' and 'evil beings' to explain why whites have advanced and left them in the dust....(literally).
 Quoting: Dundas

You need to do your history also. Google black inventors. All the conveniences society enjoy today was invented by blacks. As far as technologies white folks didn't do it all. And that civilization thing blacks had that long before whites did. Eygpt is in Africa. Do your history.
AMENRA
User ID: 7545367
United States
01/19/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL @ retarded theory.bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1233447

allow me

.bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

OP is right about his claim if you look up on youtube everyone who is non african is part neanderthal
and if all black people come africa i'm sure u can do the rest of the math from here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7545367
United States
01/19/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

allow me

.bsflag

OP is right about his claim if you look up on youtube everyone who is non african is part neanderthal
and if all black people come africa i'm sure u can do the rest of the math from here
 Quoting: AMENRA 7545367

allow me

.bsflag

and if all black people come from africa..... i'm sure u can do the rest of the math from here
 Quoting: AMENRA 7545367
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8823358
United States
01/19/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You've got that right! Who is this sh*t head? I am "white" with a mix of cherokee..what does he think of that!!!
Staywithaces
User ID: 8829288
United States
01/20/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
l you say "black race" which is wrong we are all the same race its called homosapien. Ethnicity are different is all. In other words, the so-called “racial” differences are absolutely trivial— overall, there is more variation within any group than there is between one group and another. If a white person is looking for a tissue match for an organ transplant, for instance, the best match may come from a black person, and vice versa. ABC News claims, “What the facts show is that there are differences among us, but they stem from culture, not race.The only reason many people think these differences are major is because they’ve been brought up in a culture that has taught them to see the differences this way. Dr. Douglas C. Wallace, professor of molecular genetics at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, stated, “The criteria that people use for race are based entirely on external features that we are programmed to recognize.”scientists have discovered that there is one major pigment, called melanin, that produces our skin color. There are two main forms of melanin: eumelanin (brown to black) and pheomelanin (red to yellow). These combine to give us the particular shade of skin that we have.Melanin is produced by melanocytes, which are cells in the bottom layer of the epidermis. No matter what our shade of skin, we all have approximately the same concentration of melanocytes in our bodies.

Carbon makes up about 18% of the human body. But, it all depends on whether you're referring to carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide.Since humans are carbon-based (all organic or "living" things are considered carbon-based) beings and most of our macromolecules necessary for life are carbon based as well such as amino acids (which form proteins) carbohydrates (hence carbo- which gives us glucose, sucrose, lactose as well as other sugars) lipids (fats) and nucleic acids. On the other hand there are indeed some carbon-based toxins that your body forms.overcap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11205420
Trinidad and Tobago
02/21/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
[quote:Anonymous this is just proof that the brother knows what he is saying and the rest of you don't know what the f##k is going on because of the lack of melanin and in fact how to use it.for all those white people out here buckle up this is a rough ride for u and your no good stealing ,murdering ,lying mummy and daddy.The reason why white people in general along with other races of the earth have a hatred towards the original black man and woman is because they have not been told the truth about the history of black people which have been purposely contaminated and some even hidden by the white supremacy racist which i must add is the key to their power.Black people in general is the father and mother of art music mathematics(Maat)geometry, geography, anthropology science and a whole lot more even religion and the concept of one god started in Africa(Alkubulan) that is why in rome today and all over the world people worship a black god they even end their prayers by saying Amen which is none other than Amen Ra the jet black god of kemit some say Egypt today because of the brainwashing.Lets look at this now-Jesus/Yeshua-his foot like burnt brass as if put in a furnace=black ,Krishna is said to be so black that they painted him blue black- Buddha states that he came from the nagas or serpent people nagas =black even his original statues his hair texture is like lambs wool black people touch your head goddammit like lambs wool un- lest it have been scary curl lol.Even the pom of rome some say pope of rome behind close doors in the Vatican worshiped a black ma-dona and child which is just Aset and Heru SOME SAY ISES AND HURUS.In FRANCE they also worship the great black mother godess and her son aset/ises and heru even their city Paris is named after Ises or Aset.The Illuminati also give praises to Ises and Osiris lol suck on that white supremist pussies Now don't get mad get smart prove me wrong lol.damn i haven't even dealt wiht melanin yet...to be continued
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 968649
United States
02/21/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
you fucking idiots cannot even co-exist without hacking each other up because your a titti or fstuttu????????

stop making excuses.

asians come here, make good life

mexicans come here, work hard, make a good life

blacks?????? burn down your neighborhoods, destroy your families, vote for democrats that enslave you....

morans
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10856168
United States
02/21/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle Sad
 Quoting: Fabian

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
02/21/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Racism comes with black skin now days too, they are just conditioned to not recognize it in themselves.

And for the record:

#1 The dutch were the first slave traders of dark colored skin people.

#2 President Lincoln (which most blacks admire) was a separatist. Maybe you should look up what that means.

#3 President Lincoln received MANY letters from blacks that had learned how to write begging him to not promote free slaves as many were afraid to make a go of life without the shelter and protection of their overseeers. You can easily look that up too.

#4 I am old and white but I have picked cotton and thorny berries as a kid to help put food on the table for my family when child labor really wasn't in the fields yet in Alabama have you even ever touched a thorny bush or cotton thorns with your tender bare child hands?

Shut the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13222891
United States
03/25/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed that they went after Dave Chapelle, Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods..

I know.Micheal Jackson destroyed his skin. That's my point.

According to the media Tiger Woods can do nothing right. Funny, white celbrities can come back from anything. Think Robert Downey Junior, Lindsay Lohan (cover of Vanity Fair etc)

And I'm not saying they just attack black celebs. They just have a particular hard on for black people.

They don't go after Oprah, Tylor Perry, Jay -Z and the like, because they've agreed to help.

The truth is the illuminati and elites are controlled by higher frequency beings who can take posession of human beings. The less melanin/carbon your body has the easier it is for them to take posession. This is not a slight to my European friends this is just to say, that this is the core of the conspiracy against the black and brown races.

Those of you have given this an honest unbiased look will see some of what I'm talking about.

Do you really think black people went from the top of the world to the bottom without being decided at the top.

The truth is that the black race was the first race.I know this is difficult for many to take, but it's the truth.

Black race is the same color as soil and the surrounding night for a reason. It's carbon. There is no life without carbon.It is the key to spiritual power.

666 = Melanin = Carbon = Divine Power
 Quoting: 666 = Melanin = Carbon = 1216352

You are a fool....

For those arguing Africans were Earliest on top...

Well by evolution standpoints, the earliest forms of and PreHuman form was from Europe and/or Russia. Which would then state precident that European Hominids came to Africa.

But, though my previous statement COMPLETE destroys your theory that Aficans are/were the best "race" - You would be argueing that your race is the best JUST because of ancestors that are 200,000 years old.
That arguement is like saying Dinosaurs are the strongest and earliest rulers, and that we should honor them. And that is the reason that arguement it moot, President Clinton daughter should not be President because her dad was a precious leader. Obamas children should not be presidents in the future because their ancestors were great leaders - You can not claim that people that came from Africa were the first race and that makes them better. First does not equal better - even if it wasn't valid that European hominids created African humans....

Also you are stating that because of 6 celebrities...you have a "trend" of white supremacy. This is bad math.

I am in my 20's, I am not racist, I am white, and I think you are being a fool.
The reason is that in another 50 years slavery and idea's that african american's are Ghetto will be gone. I have had many friends who are Arab, Black, Chinese...and none of them are ghetto and they got better scholarships, great jobs, better lives than most of my white friends. But i know black people who decide to swear by lil' waynes lyrics - want an escalade, want to be thug and talk thug - and they are why you think your race is being hurt by the illuminati.

Obama is not illuminati because he hates blacks - or supports the cause. He is powerfull because he does not act like the stereotypical African American. Solcial norms are why Oprah and Obama have power - if you are not willing to follow the norms set by society than you will never understand.

If you think reverse racism is helping your cause - than keep at it. Otherwise, grow up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366494
United States
04/07/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the conspiracy theorists determined to associate Illuminati or Illuminatus with some crazy and conspirators worst nightmare lets put your minds at ease:

Illuminati simply means Illumined or Enlightened which means following god's path, which also means love all serve all...

Does that sound racist? Does that sound like a gov't conspiracy? does that sound like satan? does that sound like anything of ill nature?

The point is the Mind of Man is out of Control and needs to be overcome by the Heart...

When people start rumours and it creates fear of the unknown it blazes a trail of BS like wildfire, don't be manipulated by the mass lies about this simple word that has been mass used in a method of complete ignorance...

Save yourself the stress and understand the real Truth "We are One" in multiple forms of Human Kind... The only thing that separates us from each other is our separate trained brainwashed nature's that see difference in ourselves..

Overcome that and love your neighbor as you would yourself and it will all come together...
Kamon

User ID: 13761610
United States
04/07/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
God forbid a Black man thinks his race is more than what the world has told his people for thousands of years. Then he's an afrocentric, uneducated, racist. GLP is completely biased when it comes to racial theories.
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 685090
United States
04/07/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You racist Bitch if u say that N word one more fuckin time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10077834
United States
04/07/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
LightWarrior11

User ID: 1407980
United States
04/07/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
blacks are incapable of accepting personal responsibility, I guess its the illuminati's fault blacks are crime ridden and fathers never stick around to take care of their kids too? from what I've witnessed blacks revert to animalistic nature much quicker than whites, its like a button that is pushed and they lose control and revert.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1422692

Ever stop to think that maybe black people have more fight in them? Look at all we have endured. There is resentment at the cellular level. Not even 200 years have passed since we were sharecroppers and slaves. This won't be forgotten overnight. Then so many black youth do have the negative role models. If you can't see the conspiracy aimed at this group, then that's sad for you. I hope it all works out for you with your attitude. BTW, my dad was always there and I have never lived anywhere, "crime ridden". So much for stereotypes, my friend. rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324238

every race has experienced just as many trials and tribulations in their history, but blacks are the only race that's fails to overcome them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1422692

Blacks were the last people to be freed. The last to be enslaved in such a manner. So between the time they were free and now is not much time to recover.
"The human machine will finally bleed,
The human machine will finally cease to be.

So set yourself free,
And disengage from reality."
LightWarrior11

User ID: 1407980
United States
04/07/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you suppose that negros have historically been slaves, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD BE KEPT FROM DESTROYING PAST CULTURES...EXACTLY LIKE NOW? goaway

HISTORICALLY lazy, HISTORICALLY dishonest, HISTORICALLY stupid, HISTORICALLY entitled, HISTORICALLY uneducable, HISTORICALLY more trouble than they're worth, etc. etc. etc.

And here we are again...! huffy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1307174

Exactly, the US would be in a much stronger position without blacks constantly voting for:

a) corrupt politicians
b) more gub'mint monies!
b) more gub'mint cheese!

Additionally, without blacks themselves we could:

a) Cut our need for prisons/courts by half
b) Our prisons wouldn't be hell holes where people get raped (blacks do all the raping in US prisons - just like they act in Africa)
c) Every business wouldn't have to worry about shop lifting as much and could mark down their prices since not as much shit is getting stolen/destroyed by blacks
d) social security/welfare/medicare/medicaid/HUD use and FRAUD would drop dramatically saving us hundreds of billions of dollars a year
e) Our schools could actually teach kids to their best of their ability rather than dumbing down the curriculum because blacks can't keep up
f) Our government workers would be much better since we wouldn't be constantly lowering the standards so the blacks can get in.
g) We wouldn't have this BS "gangsta" culture promoted and spread like a poison through our society

Basically, without blacks we'd be better in every measurable way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420483

I can't let you get away with that last one. The people promoting the BS gangsta culture are white owned companies that uses one black, makes them rich and pays them to flaunt their lifestyle and promote garbage. Dont blame the puppet, blame the puppet master.

And technically whites can blame themselves for that little list of complaints. If some of them weren't LAZY and GREEDY and SELFISH, they would have never have needed steal and/or buy slaves for any reason. Whites are just as barbaric as you claim blacks to be, accept they go about their "animalistic warfare" differently.
"The human machine will finally bleed,
The human machine will finally cease to be.

So set yourself free,
And disengage from reality."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10077834
United States
04/07/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been arguing with these black racists for years now, when ever they are confronted with biblical verses that refute their black Israelite theory they ban me or start a new thread.

look at Ezekiel 23
Ezekiel 23
1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:

3And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.

4And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

5And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, ......................
17And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.

18So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.

19Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.

20For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

This would be the MAH DIK reference which is currently repeating itself. How could the Israelite women be black lusting after white penis the size of horses? Or is it the other way around. Look today as white girls throw themselves at blackmen because of their dinks. Whites are the Israelites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243849

YAHWEH IS the white mans god and the god of the other races.
why do you think he is so blood thirsty? his children are just like him. WARMONGERS!!!

black people were gods which made them perfect. because they were perfect, there was no room for growth. so they had to fall to elevate themselves back to godhood once again.

when Yahweh returns, he will take control of his people/planet and set the blacks free!!!

black people are gods like Yahweh. even higher!!!
francinemygirl
User ID: 14734522
United States
04/20/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The real reason is because The black people ancestor cain killed his brother abel who was a keeper of the sheep. Now cain was fair skinned yet when he destroyed his brother abel he buried him in the ground the ground is brown dirt,and the sheep has wooly fur. which of god,s children on this earth has brown skin and hair like wool the dark race of children which once lived in eden which was one land mass what we know today as africa was once called nubia also egypt which we know as today was called thousands of years ago as Kemp so most of you have your history wrong and the black people were cursed because of what Cain did. and that curse been here for centuries everyone read the bible carefully it is right in there why do you see black people have the worst events happening this is very serious just ask your maker to forgive of your shortcomings. and get real with your fellow brothers and sisters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561662
United States
04/20/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real reason is because The black people ancestor cain killed his brother abel who was a keeper of the sheep. Now cain was fair skinned yet when he destroyed his brother abel he buried him in the ground the ground is brown dirt,and the sheep has wooly fur. which of god,s children on this earth has brown skin and hair like wool the dark race of children which once lived in eden which was one land mass what we know today as africa was once called nubia also egypt which we know as today was called thousands of years ago as Kemp so most of you have your history wrong and the black people were cursed because of what Cain did. and that curse been here for centuries everyone read the bible carefully it is right in there why do you see black people have the worst events happening this is very serious just ask your maker to forgive of your shortcomings. and get real with your fellow brothers and sisters.
 Quoting: francinemygirl 14734522

Interesting theory but Adam and Eve were black and so was Job. I would explain it in detail, but you dont have the capacity to accept truth, so it would be a waste of both of our time.

To my black brethen:
God is very clear on this subject of trying to convince these people. You are wasting your time to argue with uncoloreds that expouse such things about us. U.S. history alone is replete with FACTS about evil how so-called 'civilized' whites were to blacks. there is no way you can be a decent person, let alone a "good ole american christian" and for 400+ years, lynch people, cut their testicles off, cut up womans wombs, make laws directly against them, refuse them the rights of a human being and legally consider them 3/4 of a person - mind you, ive only scratch the surface of thei atrocities. then, that collective chooses to pretend that those men werent in fact evil and embraces and celebrates them. to make matters worse, it has been proven that racial discrimination is still occuring today, yet these uncoloreds have the audacity to come on this board and attempt to denigrate black people. why?

god provides a clear answer to what happens when people like them, choose to ignore the TRUTH and embrace the benefits of unrighteousness:

10and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 2Thessolonians 2:10

as you see from the scripture they are deluded. there is nothing that you can for them.

you cant even sympathize with them for god says that we are to have no sympathy for evil.

remember this, use your time more wisely and stay strong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
04/20/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tiger Woods is only 25 % black FYI.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2607543
United States
06/27/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, holy fuck. You guys are over complicating this so much. Silly monkeys, all I hear is pseudo science and racist ignorance. All of the encompassing races of homo sapiens are so intertwined now that no one is simply "black or white." How fucking ridiculous.
For starters. I'm hearing a lot of you put emphasis on the slave trade. Hey, did any of you know that black people sold black people to the white (dutch)? Hmm. That was mighty superior of those blacks to sell their own people.
If any of you actually studied the "Elite," you'd find they were mostly Jewish- not white. Yes, the color of their skin is white, but their ethnicity is Jewish. They happened to be racist towards blacks. It's pretty much that simple. I mean, did anyone even know that the Civil War was caused by the Rothschilds? They purposefully sent people to provoke others into questioning slavery. It's always about divide and conquer. They helped uplift the "black community" in America as well, taught them to feel self righteous about their race and to be angry towards whites- just to separate us, to create animosity. And guess what? It totally worked.
I'm not for either side, I strongly oppose close mindedness and am disgusted to see racism on both sides in this thread.

One thing that pisses me off more is this entitlement and oppression of the other. I don't care what color you are but when you start to say you're better than all other colors just because of some fantastical pseudo science bullshit then you're only being just as racist. Yes, blacks were the first out of Africa. So fucking what? That's like being proud of being first in line in kindergarten. It's about what you do with your life that adds meaning. There is no race on earth that is not at fault for a crime. The whites who owned slaves are not the whites that exist now. Jewish bankers have nothing to fucking do with a white american either. And lets be honest, most of the blacks and whites in America have the opposite somewhere in their gene pool. Go meet a real fucking african, they look nothing like the ones in America. Yet we still call blacks "african American." Why are whites not then called "German-American," or simply "European American."
I'm fine with being equals with all races, but I'll be damned if i here this bullshit about blacks being Gods and talking about all other races (esp whites) being shit. That is unjust, and completely unbacked by any evidence. The Annunaki, who created man, were pale fucking white, and I don't even give a shit. It doesn't make me feel any better about being white, its just a fact. We've all got potential, so stop fucking whining about past atrocities, holding onto fairy tale days of "supremacy" and go out and do something with your life if you're that damn great.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2607543
United States
06/27/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, holy fuck. You guys are over complicating this so much. Silly monkeys, all I hear is pseudo science and racist ignorance. All of the encompassing races of homo sapiens are so intertwined now that no one is simply "black or white." How fucking ridiculous.
For starters. I'm hearing a lot of you put emphasis on the slave trade. Hey, did any of you know that black people sold black people to the white (dutch)? Hmm. That was mighty superior of those blacks to sell their own people.
If any of you actually studied the "Elite," you'd find they were mostly Jewish- not white. Yes, the color of their skin is white, but their ethnicity is Jewish. They happened to be racist towards blacks. It's pretty much that simple. I mean, did anyone even know that the Civil War was caused by the Rothschilds? They purposefully sent people to provoke others into questioning slavery. It's always about divide and conquer. They helped uplift the "black community" in America as well, taught them to feel self righteous about their race and to be angry towards whites- just to separate us, to create animosity. And guess what? It totally worked.
I'm not for either side, I strongly oppose close mindedness and am disgusted to see racism on both sides in this thread.

One thing that pisses me off more is this entitlement and oppression of the other. I don't care what color you are but when you start to say you're better than all other colors just because of some fantastical pseudo science bullshit then you're only being just as racist. Yes, blacks were the first out of Africa. So fucking what? That's like being proud of being first in line in kindergarten. It's about what you do with your life that adds meaning. There is no race on earth that is not at fault for a crime. The whites who owned slaves are not the whites that exist now. Jewish bankers have nothing to fucking do with a white american either. And lets be honest, most of the blacks and whites in America have the opposite somewhere in their gene pool. Go meet a real fucking african, they look nothing like the ones in America. Yet we still call blacks "african American." Why are whites not then called "German-American," or simply "European American."
I'm fine with being equals with all races, but I'll be damned if i here this bullshit about blacks being Gods and talking about all other races (esp whites) being shit. That is unjust, and completely unbacked by any evidence. The Annunaki, who created man, were pale fucking white, and I don't even give a shit. It doesn't make me feel any better about being white, its just a fact. We've all got potential, so stop fucking whining about past atrocities, holding onto fairy tale days of "supremacy" and go out and do something with your life if you're that damn great.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18660614
United States
06/27/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag5a5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18660614
United States
06/27/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: francinemygirl 14734522

Interesting theory but Adam and Eve were black and so was Job. I would explain it in detail, but you dont have the capacity to accept truth, so it would be a waste of both of our time.

To my black brethen:
God is very clear on this subject of trying to convince these people. You are wasting your time to argue with uncoloreds that expouse such things about us. U.S. history alone is replete with FACTS about evil how so-called 'civilized' whites were to blacks. there is no way you can be a decent person, let alone a "good ole american christian" and for 400+ years, lynch people, cut their testicles off, cut up womans wombs, make laws directly against them, refuse them the rights of a human being and legally consider them 3/4 of a person - mind you, ive only scratch the surface of thei atrocities. then, that collective chooses to pretend that those men werent in fact evil and embraces and celebrates them. to make matters worse, it has been proven that racial discrimination is still occuring today, yet these uncoloreds have the audacity to come on this board and attempt to denigrate black people. why?

god provides a clear answer to what happens when people like them, choose to ignore the TRUTH and embrace the benefits of unrighteousness:

10and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 2Thessolonians 2:10

as you see from the scripture they are deluded. there is nothing that you can for them.

you cant even sympathize with them for god says that we are to have no sympathy for evil.

remember this, use your time more wisely and stay strong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1561662

Try 300 years you were out of slavery in the 1860s and equal right 100 years later so no not 400+ years. Wake up the wold isn't or hasn't plotted against the "divine black man."bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18456325
United States
06/27/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure there's more to it
cherri boom
User ID: 18831784
United States
06/29/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

If it's a retard theory then debate with facts and cogent theo
 Quoting: Carbon = Melanin = Life 1216352

thats really stupid of someone to say very..
you sound like your working for them like (fox news ) trying to distract people from whats really out there. idk where you been but history shows alot blacks been slaves for years you call that being at the top...btw being fuuny and being good at sports are in african american genes everybody have a black friend (african american) and they would tell you the same thing .... yes i am black proud to be :) and illumanti freee
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/29/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
your really a dumbasss your stupid the devil dosent care what you look like if he wants you hell get you ..... so your saying only whites go to haven ..... where have you been when bush ran the country ...... and idk what your talking abut most of the actress are white like i said i love being black :).. your just looking for attention
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18822618
Germany
06/29/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
why are the illuminati even more racist than mormons lol
cherri boom
United States
06/29/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
alll of this is a bunch of b.s. whites have always tried to bring blacks down since slavery we didnt know how to read or write they call us diffrent cause are skin history show that whites use to call us the black devil. they always wanted to be in charge .... now this shit are you guys serious ? i think jealousy is the main killer just because there more black celebrity (ARE YOU SERIOUS) RAPPING COME FROM BLACKS SINGING COME FROM BLACK BEING GOOD AT SPORTS COME FROM BLACK ALL THESE THINGS WE USED BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THE WHTES HAD US CAPTURED LIKE ANIMALS ALL WE DID WAS RUN FROM THEM .. CHURCH WAS THE ONLY PLACE BLACKS REALLY HAD AND WOULD FEEL SAFE ... WE DIDNT BURN THEM DOWN LIKE THE KKK THEY KILLED CHILDREN WOMEN BRAIN WASHED KID EVERYONE INTO SLAVING BLACK PEOPLE. WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT. HITLER ANOTHER ONE KILLED TONS OF PEOPLE AND BRAIN WASH THEM TO BELIEVE ONLY IN WHITES MADE THEM BELIEVE ITS OKAY TO HATE AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. WE STAYED STRONG AND FINALY WE WHERE SET FREE ... BUT THE HATES TOWARD BLACKS CONTINUE ... SO WHAT IF WE HAVE BIGGER LIPS AND BIGGER NOSE THATS WHATS MAKE US UNIQUE THATS WHAT MAKE US WHO WE ARE THATS WHAT MOST WHITE GIRLS SPEND THERE MONEY ON TO BE LIKE US (BTW I LOVE EVERYONE ALL SHADES ALL SIZES ) ITS REALLY MESSED UP THAT SOMEONE WOULD EVEN PUT THAT CRAP JUST FOR ATTENTION AND WHAT HE OR SHE KNOW ... THIS IS WHY THE WORLD IS HOW IT IS NOW CAUSE NO ONE CARE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER YOU CANT EVEN WALK OUTSIDE WITHOUT SOMEONE TALKING SHIT (HATERS) LIKE I SAID I LOVE BEING BLACK WITH MY BIG LIPS MWAH!!!!!!!

GLP