toe689
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1265030
United States
02/21/2011 06:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone dream of ascension?
I'm just curious if anyone had a dream similar to this. Basically, in short, something was happening here on earth. It was ending in some way. A bunch of people started dying and I was able to ascend. I grew wing things and flew off earth with some other people that had ascended and we began searching for a new planet to live.

I don't put a lot of stock in my dreams because most of them are really incredibly insane. It's really late and I have nothing good to post about so I was just curious if anyone had a similar dream or anything?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267719
United States
02/21/2011 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone dream of ascension?
I'm just curious if anyone had a dream similar to this. Basically, in short, something was happening here on earth. It was ending in some way. A bunch of people started dying and I was able to ascend. I grew wing things and flew off earth with some other people that had ascended and we began searching for a new planet to live.

I don't put a lot of stock in my dreams because most of them are really incredibly insane. It's really late and I have nothing good to post about so I was just curious if anyone had a similar dream or anything?
 Quoting: toe689

yes smoke another bowl.
dasbierohyeahgoodnews
Jonathan97202
User ID: 931875
United States
02/21/2011 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

was the dream in color or black and white
toe689  (OP)

United States
02/21/2011 06:21 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

I think it was black in white. This was a few months ago that I had it. I can't remember all that well but I remember being somewhere and it was all grayish... Why do you ask?
godsaveme

User ID: 1272509
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I HAD ONE OF YOUR MOM DECENDING ON SOMETHING ....
" Are you really worthy enough to enter " or are you kidding yourself ...
toe689  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post
I mean black and white. It's really late.
toe689  (OP)

United States
02/21/2011 06:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
I HAD ONE OF YOUR MOM DECENDING ON SOMETHING ....
 Quoting: godsaveme

Boo to you sir, boo to you.
godsaveme

User ID: 1272509
United Kingdom
02/21/2011 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I HAD areally scary dream the sky rolled back like a tin of sardinea the wind was furious and i started lifting of the floor ,...real scary
" Are you really worthy enough to enter " or are you kidding yourself ...
x
User ID: 1127909
Denmark
Report Abusive Post
I dream alot about having wings,trying to fly and then falling to the ground only to try to fly again.but i dont think this has anything to do with ascension,i think its about wanting to be free but not being able to.
Jonathan97202
United States
Report Abusive Post

I think it was black in white. This was a few months ago that I had it. I can't remember all that well but I remember being somewhere and it was all grayish... Why do you ask?

black and white generally indicates your mind trying to aggregate many hundreds of thousands of fragmented memories into something that is retainable

Many teachings seem to agree that anything in color

is your higher self remembering what it used to be
Jonathan97202
United States
02/21/2011 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dream alot about having wings,trying to fly and then falling to the ground only to try to fly again.but i dont think this has anything to do with ascension,i think its about wanting to be free but not being able to.
 Quoting: x 1127909

or a yearn to be innocent again like a child with no responsibilities
x
User ID: 1127909
Denmark
02/21/2011 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: x 1127909

or a yearn to be innocent again like a child with no responsibilities

That makes sense too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068734
Austria
03/01/2011 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had visions and channelings about my ascension. I am no fan of the Bible because she is too falsified. However, theascension is right. I am too tired now but I will post tomorrow all may visions and also a very long visions of a Norweiam mystic man from the year 1952.
Stefan Parlow

Austria
03/03/2011 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hear a shouting voice in my internal ear. I know, now the time for my ascension has come. I leave the earth in magic way: I am pulled in another dimension and disappear, so to speak, directly before the eyes of the people standing nearby.
(vision; 06 12 24)

“Many will be shocked, if they will still live in a world of the polarity after their change (rise).” (channeling; 04 07 16)
I see that people are interned, but also on the street people are straight pursued. I realize that I am in another period. It is already my next incarnation. It is a time after my return to earth. I reflect to my ability to beam me to another place to beam and do this.
I meet there two people who have already ascended in the course of the 3-day day and night darkness and also were a part of my life of my last incarnation. I inform them where is just searched for them. I wish them only the best and leave them again.
Then I hear a voice: " A part of the humanity did already the ascension into the 5-th dimension, because, as everybody knows, God is preferred above all, to others. However, only one part, many other not because they did not want to climb up consciously and they did not allow to help them. The Ascended Masters and those who raised her frequency already (ascended) are pursued. There are internment camps. (vision; 03 08 07)

I get on another consciousness level. I know that I do not live for the other people any more. Then informs me with a voice, that I in June (n.: or July - I did not exactly understand it) the earth will leave. In September I will return again.
I will be a “half-light”. I am immediately is aware that half-ethereally is meant. I will return as an ascended master to support the people on their difficult way. (vision; 01 04 09)
On the 23rd July 01 I got in a mystic experience the confirmation that I will have fulfilled my lifework in this incarnation about approx. two to three months after the publication of the book and I may leave the earth. Again approx. two or three months later I will return to earth, half-ethereal and as an adult.

I meet my mother in a dream. I know that I will finish today my incarnation around 20.47 h. I take the hand of my mother and walk with her a piece of the way. Because I know that she will be sad about the communication of my abandonment of the earth, I formulate in thoughts the sentences.
After short hesitation I tell her about it. I still add that I would come again in approx. 3-4 months and will then immediately visit her. She replies that it is not sure that she would still live. I assure her that she still lives and takes her affectionately in my arms. (vision; 03 09 02)

I stand together with friends. One explains with determined voice and clenched fist: “I have decided to survive the coming environmental changes. I will be in the middle of the events and nothing will stop me to experience all events.” Then another means, he prefers to die possibly before the beginning of the changes because disasters, escape, war and famines are nothing for him. As a result I laugh and mean: “I must have once again everything. I leave first and, however, come again to be also in the middle of events. I will go about four to eight weeks after the book publication and three months later I come again, as an adult.“
(vision; 04 05 11)

I am relaxed in bed. Suddenly I get in a state, which is neither a sleep nor awake consciousness, although my senses are clearer than in the awake consciousness. At the same moment Maria appears to me. (The Catholic church calls her “Mother of God”.) She appears fine material, almost as a translucent “energy cloud”, with quite tender, fluent contours of a face.
A very nice feeling flows through me. Maria informs me that my ascension approaches immediately. Thereupon I ask whether I still could inform my mother and a friend about my ascension, nevertheless, this is denied. My simple answer is: “Never mind.” Maria starts to inhale me really with her breath. Presently I have the same feeling as when I have an out-of-body experience.
After a short trip through the space my body, especially the area around the backbone is changed. I feel a lot lighter and experience the whole situation fair and beautiful. On my question, when then this process would be completed, I find myself presently wide-awake in my bed. I am disappointed to be again in my usual ambience, nevertheless, intuitively I know which relevance this experience has for me.
(experience (out-of—body experience); 98 01 21)
God's mercy became true to me to experience already today how wonderfully the ascension will be. I have already been glad before this experience about the ascension, however, basically I have been glad about something that I could not fancy properly. Now I know about how nice this event will be. I was allowed, so to speak, to sniff into the grandness of spiritual growth.
Now I am glad about the coming tumultuous circulations more than ever, because without labour pains of the new age there will be no be birth of the new age - the ascension. This meeting with Maria testifies without doubt of the fact that Maria already is a very, very far developed being and takes an immensely important role in the creation.
I would like to mark that I do not belong to any religion. Religion is the absence of experience. In the separation of apprenticeship and experience actually appears human arrogance. One must always remain rooted in the experience. The senses are closer to God than the thoughts or the rational consciousness. Without experience every theory will resolve. Consequently, the end of the religions can be foreseen with the increasing spirituality of the people.

The article of the Norwegian mystik I have only in German. I can send it to you if you ask me.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about April 28, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 1000 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Stefan Parlow

Austria
03/03/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
„You have stomach cancer. You do not need to let remove him surgically, because this will not be the reason for the end of your current incarnation. You will ascend before.“
(Channeling; 10 09 30)
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about April 28, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 1000 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!

GLP