****The Real Purpose of the Illuminati ********

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234357
United States
02/25/2011 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ****The Real Purpose of the Illuminati ********
Sir, with all due respect, The real enlightened ones, the true and loyal angels of Jesus, they are not the same as the evil ones on Earth who call themselves the Illuminati.

The evil illuminati on earth are not out to save us, but to wipe us out to prevent competition from us when they emerge from their bunkers after the coming cosmic troubles.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275979

I was going to point that out but you beat me to it. Illuminated which means enlightened as said above, Illuminati
is a false enlightenment.
 Quoting: daughter

A person that is of "True Enlightement" never speaks of himself.

He comes on accord of purpose, and a will to do as he is sent to do in the light of all. But never lift's himself up to be something great.
 Quoting: ~~Moriel~~

You nailed it! Best wishes on your journey...
 Quoting: TripleB

And you.:)
Rastus/Flaming Sword

User ID: 1276284
Australia
02/25/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can answer this.
The purpose of the "illuminati"..is to keep the usurped king from power...
sorry fucktards...you lose
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 938842
United States
02/25/2011 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of pages I want to go back on and reply and read personaly, and answer to.

Ill be back in the Morn !

Those enjoying the post, carry on if you can =)

From Darkness to Light !

-Edward.
Flaming Sword

User ID: 1276284
Australia
02/25/2011 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
sadli yts vroe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/25/2011 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was going to point that out but you beat me to it. Illuminated which means enlightened as said above, Illuminati
is a false enlightenment.
 Quoting: daughter

He comes on accord of purpose, and a will to do as he is sent to do in the light of all. But never lift's himself up to be something great.

Moriel, you had a comment a page back I want to respond to. This will be in everyones ACTIVE list, so Im coming back tomorrow..

hf

Love and Light
-Edward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234357
United States
02/25/2011 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Moriel, you had a comment a page back I want to respond to. This will be in everyones ACTIVE list, so Im coming back tomorrow..

hf

Love and Light
-Edward
 Quoting: EDWARD . M. DEW.( ALCHEMIST)

Look forward to it Ed.:)
Xibalbá be

User ID: 1276636
Estonia
02/25/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Matthew 5
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276577

Amen, Perfect Verses ! I might dedicate a website page to those. Those are some of my favorites !

I have also thought,that this is indeed what they are thriving for.

To help us realize the true nature of the universe.

But the problem remains...why are they at the same time corrupting us?

Illuminati music industry,promoting violence,sex,drugs.

Chemtrails,fluoride,wars,brainwash.

Monetary control,religious mind control,all the knowledge that they posess,but do not wish to share with us.

The list goes on and on...if it is not the illuminati behind this all then please tell me WHO?

I truly hope that we are in store for some ENLIGHTENMENT as this world cannot go on like this,for those who WANT to be enlightened at least,it is a fact.

But still...i understand god created both good and evil.

But those individuals who truly grasp the might of the creation,should know that evil will always be less productive than good in the long run.

Is this what's currently going on nothing but a step ?

I'd say there's more to it,than just us humans.

"It is the stars,the stars above us,that govern our conditions."

Even if we were created by a more intelligent race than us who deem themselves as "gods" they cannot deny or escape the fact,that without the gigantic hydrogen transformers,there would be NO life to transform.

Be it good or evil.

And that leads me to my second point,which is sun worship.

If you look carefully at most of the religions here on earth,they all worship the sun.

Even christianity,but i presume you already knew that...

Of course the connection between our heavenly illuminator and us might be deeper than any of us really know,except for the "illuminati" of course...

But our sun doesn't seem to be giving off good vibes for the time being,you seem like you definitely know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you can help me out here,because i have looked deep inside and whitnessed all that surrounds me.But i have still not figured out if the creator of our universe was the all mighty and all knowing god,the first creator,or we are indeed imprisoned in a matrix which doesn't bear the signature of the original creator at all.

violin
 Quoting: Xibalbá be

Friend, Long ago I penned this poem when I tried to understand it all. I do much better know and know that it only means Goodness and higher advancement

I also want to talk to you about the Sun God worship, cause I whole heartedly believe in it and see Christianity returning to the worship of the Sun, Moon and Stars

Here is something I wrote, Ive changed since than to pure optimism . Im short on time, and want to touch on a few other things you said. Ill be back in the morning.

SON OF THE ILLUMINAT *

THEY TRIED TO AWAKEN ME
WITH FLURIED EAGLES IN FLIGHT,
SHARP TALONS OUTSTRETCHED
THE FLEUR DI LIS TEMPTING ME
WITH PETALS UNPARTED,
PASSIONS UNSTROKED
THEY TRIED TO STARTLE ME
SKULLS OF DEATH ON VELVET,
AND CROSSBONES OF WHITE
STIRRING THE SON OF LOVE WITH SWORDS,
FOUR ARMED COMPASS CROSS
AND THE CROWN OF A KING
FALLEN ANGELS WINGS...
CAPSTONE PYRAMIDS, EYE OF GOD
INCARNATING MEMORIES
YELLOW SUNS, BRILLIANT DIAMOND STONES
LIONS CREST AND A RAVENS BREAST
PENTAGRAM STARS, PHOENIX FIRE,
METALLIC CHAINS OF PAIN,
BEAUTIFUL WOMEN STARE
NAKED SKIN, GOLD UNTOUCHABLE HAIR
MUSIC INVOKING DANCE AND LUST
TEARS IN THE HOLY GRAIL CUP
SON OF THE ILLUMINAT ASKS
WHY DID YOU AWAKEN ME?
WHAT DO THESE SYMBOLS SPEAK?
GODDESS TALISMAN, CRESCENT MOON
STAR OF DAVID, MERCURY, CADUCEUS, SEE?
THEY TRIED TO AWAKEN ME...

That is a very nice poem,my creativity has some flaws in it and could never assemble together something like that.I admire your will to create,rather than destroy.Unfortunately i am more of a disassembler so to say.Of course that means i understood the message of your poem completely,but doesn't mean that i am capable of effectively reasoning with it in a positive way.

As much as i'd wish to GIVE answers,rather than seek for them...as all the fools who fall for the trap are trying to do,even me.For some reason i deeply feel imprisoned in my own body,which doesn't listen to my commands as well as it should.And as a reason of that,i turn to the darkness,in hopes of finding an answer,even though deep down in my heart i know it just like the fact that i'm a slave to my own mind.Instead of giving myself answers...i constantly keep asking questions...

Sorry for the personal mumbo jumbo,i believe it is necessary for the description of not only me,but everyone that exists in short.

Alas,those signs that are supposed to "awaken" us are only meant for those who wish to see them.

Because those who do not wish,have never even been granted the opportunity of understanding nor fathoming such hidden meanings.Or so it SEEMS.

And who else is to blame for the creation of that ignorance in people than no other but the illuminati itself?

You see this is naught but a game to them,the survival of the fittest.

They shall filter out the weaklings,the same weaklings who they themselves created...

Have you ever thought that maybe the ONLY reason why they are so "enlightened" is because they have created these beings for themselves who they let loose to gather knowledge,only to take it all from them in the end without any rewards except presumably death.

Looking at their patterns and understanding the ways of evil as they are,there is no other possibility than the end result of where the downwards spiral leads.And i can assure you,it is not in the interests of anyone else but the ones who are stuck in that spiral.

Kind of like leaving the signs out there for those who have searched for long enough and have reached a point where the curiosity gets the best of them.They decide to "offer their service" to the all so great "enlightened" ones,in hopes to find out more,who are only enlightened for the very reason of being in control from the start and being masterminds at manipulation.

How could little insects like us,pardon me for that expression,POSSIBLY manage to amaze our creators enough for them to consider us "worthy" of immortal life,or ANY grace at all,once we have completed our mission.

And that is probably why the illuminati only accept and invite those who have proved themselves on a global scale and whose inventions or creations will only be allowed to be used by the lesser humans on a minute scale.And the newly accepted person in being will be granted everything he wishes as long as he agrees to keep to the code which is to keep his mouth shut and play the game by THEIR rules.

You see...their purpose has never been to enlighten anyone else but themselves.

It is the way of the devil,who lies and sets the stage through his brilliant manipulation,but never ever has he himself have to lift a finger or move a stone to get what he wants.

We the humans,are the creators in a sense.This is why they offer all the false materialistic dreams to those who create anything they might need.It's the matrix,the illusion,the LIE.

All that they do is plant a seed,let it grow,and reap the fruits.

We are their harvest.And they are our gardeners.

The tree of knowledge ?

But why do they need this knowledge...

They don't like the way that god created this universe,they will stop at nothing,to disassemble it all and rearrange it in the way that they seem fit.

They wish to be gods,but they will never be.

Because god created everything and they will never be capable of creating anything...they can only change the creation,they revolting against god.By changing the creation to resemble their OWN vision,is how they achieve their rebellion.If it wasn't for god,they would not exist and neither would we.Just because we MIGHT be a genetic experiment created by THEM,doesn't mean they have the right over the divine matter that's stored in us,which was created by GOD.

Everything has a cycle,birth,life,death.

They are trying to ignore this cycle.

Skull and bones 322/Genesis revelation 3:22

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Of course they live forever,WE ARE THEIR TREES,they thrive upon OUR labour,our energy,our lives.

And they probably have the technology for it too,which i doubt they attained by themselves.

So who are REALLY stuck in the matrix and sell their souls to the devil?

We who we accept the natural boundaries that god has set before us,or they who they portray themselves as god and want OUR souls.

For the agenda that they operate through would seem most likely in my eyes to be a confirmation of the above fact EXACTLY like that.

God doesn't lie and take from his people.

THEY DO.

Now this is why i had to explain the part of creation and disassembly...and my dilemma between choosing "life" that's actually death or DEATH that's actually LIFE is perhaps the choice between hell and heaven itself.

I hope my unprofessional assembly of words didn't seem dull to you and were understandable enough to make out the message that your poem brought out in me.

I have Ausperger's syndrome by the way so i struggle to feel empathy,love,happyness or the like due to the way i differ from most people and have trouble accepting who i am...a spirit trapped inside a body that was given to me without my request.

God wants us to experience the material world i presume before he deems us worthy of the spiritual one.

He puts us through these tests to congratulate us when we make the right choice,and gives us everything that we lacked during the time we were making that choice.

And in my case,the test would be to learn to love another human being,and show compassion,creation,inspiration.

Rather than the opposite,which will drag you down to the endless nothingness of corruption and loss of your soul.

Of course...this could all be bullshit.We have no proof there is any afterlife,nevertheless,to god we would be his children,not his servants.And to finish this idiocy off,i do believe we have proof that choosing to serve evil will make you nothing but that...a servant.
“The desire of power in excess caused the angels to fall; the desire of knowledge in excess caused man to fall.”
- Francis Bacon, Sr. quotes (English Lawyer and Philosopher. 1561-1626)

You will now All->Save->Undo->Cut->Copy->Paste->Bold->Print->Home->Alt->Ct​rl->Pause->Break->Page Down->Page Up->Enter Insert->End->Delete

Choose your destiny.

Sub-atomic <-> atomic sub
double_frick

User ID: 1267919
United States
02/25/2011 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
can any one of us even say for certain that the illuminati exist, who they are or even what they're motives are if they exist?? i don't think so.

but from this can we not all agree that illumination is a goal for many of us? true illumination---not to be a part of some secret society.

so do it.

if the illuminati exist....they win, at least this discussion, and any other that is stuck on this trap.

if they do not exist....what a waste of time when true illumination within one's self can be found.......
Izaak

User ID: 920385
United States
02/25/2011 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look: everywhere there is fear, misery, diseases. Life is dying on this planet. Now you Illuminati's want to kill 80% of the population because it's "logical".
How about sharing, solidarity? 1% of people have 40% ressources, that's why the world is in a bad situation.
You are blind, and it's very sadening.
Maybe you have put a lot of effort in your plan. Sacrificed your life for it. But I don't pity you, for you did that fueled by fear. You never had the courage to give everything you had and ask none in return. Only Jesus did so, in hope that people would give freely in return.
But maybe you are too weak to give freely, and that is why Jesus is coming back to give energy to all.
Until he come, expect more violence pain and suffering from the logical Illuminatis , from people like you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1274929

Illuminati is like any other institution, it's been corrupted by men. The true "Illuminati" are the men who have remained pure through the perils of time. True "Israel" is not a government but a nation of men who have kept G-d's law in their heart, it can be anyone who has circumcised their heart. Many churches claim to be the chosen one but the truth is not in a singular church but in a body of people throughout the world who have understood the path of Christ(Illuminated).
 Quoting: Izaak

Yes, A++++++

:mantegna:

Thank You for that image! Those images were revealed in a dream today! er yesterday!
RIGHTEOUS_

User ID: 1260547
South Africa
02/25/2011 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
For all you Illuminati lovers/haters.

Illuminate (Lighting)

Jesus Christ is the Light of this world.

Therefore obey your Mother-Father illuminati spirit.

For they gave birth to you,

and are to take care of their children.
!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970781
Netherlands
02/25/2011 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Philosophy of this whole thread is ...Blsht.

:)

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you imagine Gang.. that will proclaim that most of their victims were not their victims but actually their members..
?

Ha what a mindfuck.

McMeevin

User ID: 1276764
Australia
02/25/2011 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

Quoting: RIGHTEOUS_

Christ is true light, Lucifer/Yaldabaoth/Yahweh is illusory light.
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati is Latin translation.. Christian Monks of Old Age were called just like that.

And like USA Army has Apache Helicopters.
That would be send if necessary to quell Real Apache tribe uprising..

PTB have Illuminati to wage war against People who are truly Enlightened..

And etc...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Light..

What we call Light...

Is not even 10 Percent of existence.

God is not described as Light , but as Living Force.
Spirit
Electricity.

Theory of Evolution , Big Bang , All rubbish..

Their Mother Gaya philosophy all rubbish.

They Love Nature but Hate on Man.

How Mad is that?
RIGHTEOUS_

South Africa
02/25/2011 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

Quoting: McMeevin

Its what the people started calling Christ:

Lucifer/Yaldabaoth/Yahweh

!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

You have no clue what are you talking about so discussion is very difficult in such a situation.

So be well.
RIGHTEOUS_

South Africa
02/25/2011 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

You have no clue what are you talking about so discussion is very difficult in such a situation.

So be well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 970781

I have all the clues needed to let the world turn.

I know what I speak of.

Question: Do you ?
!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

So be well.

I know what I speak of.

Yes.

So.. Have Fun and..

Be well.

RIGHTEOUS_

South Africa
02/25/2011 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

So be well.

I know what I speak of.

Yes.

So.. Have Fun and..

Be well.

have fun.

have a snake cake:
:snakecake:

Last Edited by RIGHTEOUS_ on 02/25/2011 04:16 AM
!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

So be well.

I know what I speak of.

Yes.

So.. Have Fun and..

Be well.

have fun.

have a snake cake:
 Quoting: Edward

Aahahhaa , Snaketards.

:)) That is what comes in your head when you get upset.

Good.
McMeevin

User ID: 1276764
Australia
02/25/2011 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

There was no Christ present subsequent Jesus, Sophia the female aspect of Christ created a negative aspect of herself, which set in motion the dual universal polarities, yin yang etc.

No, the Negative aspect did and still has great influence of what has happened, what is happening and what is to come.

The old testament "God" was the negative.
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
RIGHTEOUS_

South Africa
02/25/2011 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Illuminate (Lighting)

There was no Christ present subsequent Jesus, Sophia the female aspect of Christ created a negative aspect of herself, which set in motion the dual universal polarities, yin yang etc.

No, the Negative aspect did and still has great influence of what has happened, what is happening and what is to come.

The old testament "God" was the negative.

Don't you call God negative.
!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thing you show to the people what kind of Imbecilic Mambo Jambo those elites believe in.And what kind of Imbecilic mindset rules their ideology..

And it is like that for who know how long....
LoveStarLite

User ID: 1274135
United States
02/25/2011 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know what I speak of.

Yes.

So.. Have Fun and..

Be well.

have fun.

have a snake cake:
 Quoting: Edward

Aahahhaa , Snaketards.

:)) That is what comes in your head when you get upset.

Good.

LOL Yes it proves the points I have illustrated in this post since page 7 and which have not been rebuked that they are part of a much darker plan and most do not even realize it. Sure it's quite probable that Edward has no clue that he serves the Rothschild Pindar but that is no excuse. Especially coming from one who claims to be Illuminated.

Illuminati = Falsely Illuminated

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Ya'll been hoodwinked real good.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is no secret they are Imbeciles..
They can not think of themselves nothing but how to corrupt , steel , plunder and stay on top of their shitty wealth.

But they have much stolen goods that are valuable for all of us , which they do not know what to do with.

So the whole situation alto dangerous is also funny.

:))
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why I'm using such a harsh language and what I,m trying to say..

We do not have to go in to mysticism of any kind to explain certain things..

Let's take example of Giordano Bruno.

Let's say he was real Illuminati and we all know, that what he had claimed is actually nothing extraordinary at all , but extraordinary measures were used against him because of his claims that Earth is Round.?

How mad is that?

Now my question is since when we have situation that People like Bruno had here on Earth any kind of power?
Influence yes , Power?
When?

Isn't it more like that Powers that went against Giordano Bruno then are pretty much same today as well?
Still on Power.

So what is claimed here is that Giordano Bruno was member of Inquisition.

And that Inquisition fully supported his views.

That is the logic here

That is why it is Blsht.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/25/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1276021
Germany
02/25/2011 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump'cuz this is a cool thread. ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/25/2011 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, this came in last night on another post ! Ill break it up into paragraphs, But its intact in its entirety. Whoever wrote it, thank you !

Rex quondam rex futurus !! the King will live again !

Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS) Quote [+] #

User ID: 938842, the one now calling him/herself EDWARD . M. DEW.( ALCHEMIST), is a true member of the Illuminati, a light bearer. Those with eyes to see will know this, eyes that can transmute lead into gold. Those who doubt, believe what you will, but know that you will what you believe. The Illuminati to which you all refer, the group that is the subject of this thread, are usurpers to the throne. They are the ones who have defiled the name of Lucifer, the spirit of light and liberation. He is one and the same as Prometheus, the entity that stole the fire from the gods for the benefit of mankind.

And what happened to poor Prometheus? The old gods chained him to a rock for the birds of prey to peck away at him for all eternity. It took a Herculean effort to free him, literally, as freeing Prometheus was one of the twelve trials that Herculese had to accomplish to ascend to his status as a god on Olympus. The time is coming for the spirit to be freed. It will be reborn in this world, and we will act as a catalyst for it and become catalyzed ourselves.

We will be given (or better yet, be made aware of) the power to control and create our own destinies and we will ascend into our own godliness. The first shall be last, the last shall be first, and the meek shall inherit the earth. No more shall we be slaves to the "gods" of old.

It is very important, however, to catalyze positivity in the world around us. If we fail in this, if we give into fear and negativity, the tyrants along with ourselves will catalyze this energy for mundane purposes, and lock us down for countless other ages until the grand cycle lines things up again. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, you create the world that you live in. Catalyze your life. I have spoken my peace.

Know that we are all branches on the Tree of Life, and that the Buddha, the true spirit of the Christ, is the entirety of the alchemic process. The Philosopher's Stone, the Holy Grail, lives, and for those of you who have been initiated into the temple of life it is now time to activate it. For the rest of you not yet awake, do not be afraid. The good king Arthur approaches the stone and the kingdom of Camelot is upon us. Catalyze your life. Be at one with Buddha in peace. Love.

GLP